RobDog

I’m 51. At CumUnion as a total bottom I average 20 fucks a visit. When I turned 50 I sort of assumed that I was dead and buried as far as other men finding me a desirable breeding target, but that - to my great relief - has proven to be far from the case. My inner slut is out in force now.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Guest MorganStar

been 18 since last October...try being a High School Senior and 18...and all your friends are still 17....sigh....

52, 5'10", 140lbs, 32" waist and 8" POZ CUMDUMP for ANY guy who will pump a load in my ass.

I take ALL LOADS and do not ask questions. I have been taking Bare Cock over 32 years. There are many BREEDINGZONE members who have left their DNA in my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I’m 51. At CumUnion as a total bottom I average 20 fucks a visit. When I turned 50 I sort of assumed that I was dead and buried as far as other men finding me a desirable breeding target, but that - to my great relief - has proven to be far from the case. My inner slut is out in force now.

Turn 50 in 3 weeks and look forward to many more guys wanting to breed my arse.