RobDog

• 3 weeks later...

When I turned 50 a decade and a half ago I thought it was all over--especially since my preference was for young guys.  I flew to Palm Springs so I wouldn't be home on my birthday  and so my friends couldn't make a big deal of my 50th.  On my birthday, I had one of the hottest tricks I ever had--the young man ate me alive...and my friends threw me a huge surprise party  on a party boat when I got back.  And it's been good ever since.--still get the young guys.  My body is def aging but my mind still thinks the same---and my dick still thinks  it's a teenager.  Many of my hooks today still tell me I am the deepest they've ever been fucked or that I'm one of the best fucks they've ever had---makes this old dick feel really good...of course the trimix helps...

• Like 1

66.5yrs here and still horny as ever for a cock to fuck me and unload, been going since in my mid 20's, not as appealing as back then, but then still having fun when I can !!