Returning Home - A Romantic POZ Story

Chapter 4: The Worst Possible Time

Ch. 4: Pt. 1

It wasn’t very hard for him to pack since Daniel was strict with his money and didn’t have a lot to pack. His coworkers, and what friends he had in Utah, were sad to see him go though none were surprised when they told him. Besides the occasional beer, he never hung around any of them. When he came back with the news that he had landed one of the jobs in Chicago that he was interviewing for, they all noticed that he seemed happier than he was before he left. Whatever had happened over there, they all felt that it was for the better and they were all happy that he finally seemed happy.

After packing his few things, Daniel hopped in his car and headed East. Having done the drive a few times since he moved to Utah, it wasn’t that hard to repeat the trip again (except this time he would be driving to Northern Illinois instead of Southern Illinois.) It was a twenty-one-hour drive, and he decided to stop in Omaha, Nebraska and spend the night before continuing East the following day.

When Daniel got to his hotel in Omaha, he called Jeremy who picked up after the first ring.

“Hey, Dan! How’s the trip going?”

“Pretty good. Nebraska’s still the most boring state to drive through ever. Honestly, it’s not like they’re even trying to attract people to live there.”

“Yep, I’ve only been through there once, and I was bored to tears. And I wasn’t even driving.” They laughed a little before Jeremy’s tone changed, “So, umm… how are you feeling? … Health-wise.”

“Oh… that…. I seem fine. I was a little sore when I got out of my car earlier to get gas, but I’m sure it was just the fact that I was sitting down for so long.” He told Jeremy, but a part of him knew he had never felt that sore while driving before.

“Hmm… Ok. Well, if you start feeling sick make sure to stop somewhere and call me. I can meet you somewhere and help you drive if you need to.”

“Oh, I’m sure it won’t come to that.”

“Ok. I’m sure you’ll be fine. You’re only what? Eight hours away, now?”

“About.”

“Ok. Well, be careful, get a good night’s rest, and text before you leave.”

“Will do. I love you, Jeremy.”

“I love you too, Dan.” They said their goodbyes, and both of them went to sleep.

Ch. 4: Pt. 2

When Daniel woke up, he felt the worst he had ever felt in his life; he had a fever, a rash across his chest, and he felt like he had knives in his throat every time he tried to swallow anything. He called Jeremy immediately and told him what had happened. At first, Jeremy was panicking more than Daniel was and was about to head out the door to drive all the way to Omaha to pick him up or even catch a plane, but Daniel was able to stop him.

“I feel like shit, but I think I can make it. I’m already so close. But I promise that if ever feel as if I’m too tired or weak to keep going, I’ll stop and call you, ok?”

“Well… Ok, but make sure to call me every time you stop for gas to check in, ok?”

“Ok.” They said their goodbyes and Daniel packed his things to get ready for the last, and probably hardest (at least now) leg of the trip.

Daniel started out by stopping by a drugstore that was close to his hotel and picking up an arsenal of meds that he knew wouldn’t have him dancing anytime soon but should move the trip into the do-able end of the driving spectrum. He got ibuprofen for the fever, non-drowsy Benadryl for his rash and throat and cough drops for a cough that had begun as soon as he hung up the phone with Jeremy. He took the handful of pills and stopped by a sandwich shop to pick up some chicken noodle soup that he, rightfully, hoped his stomach wouldn’t reject. After he felt the pills had begun to take effect, he got back in his car, took a deep breath and headed East.

As he set off towards Chicago and his new home, he realized how scared he was. Not just about traveling with this monster of a flu he was fighting off, hell, not even about the deadly, incurable virus that was probably coursing through his veins; It was his relationship with Jeremy that scared him. He had royally fucked it up last time, and it was the speed at which he did it too that added insult to his guilt. He wondered what he would do if another offer came up again. When he thought about the answer to whether he’d take it, he thought, ‘No… I think.’ And it was that ‘I think’ that terrified him. Regardless of the virus that now bound them forever, he didn’t want to hurt Jeremy again like he had. He didn’t want to hurt that bad again, either, but he still wasn’t 100% on what he would do. Even at 99%, it was that 1% that haunted him through most of the drive East.

Daniel had been doing surprisingly well given how bad he felt while driving. He called Jeremy when he stopped and reassured him that he was fine and that, even though he was going slower than he had planned/hoped, he should be able to get up there by 7PM. It wasn’t until Daniel got roughly an hour outside of Chicago he faced a bit of trouble when three things seemed to happen at once; his fever came back, he began to feel extremely fatigued, and he felt the onset of a migraine. He immediately stopped and took three more ibuprofen. Non-drowsy or not, he didn’t want to risk the antihistamines making him any more exhausted than he already was so he didn’t even dream about taking more of them. He nearly nodded off or even fainted, as he was parked in the parking lot of the gas station he was at. He caught himself though and slapped himself before throwing a bit of water (he knew he should be drinking more of) in his face and driving off.

Eventually, he made it to the city and the lights shined across the horizon as the sun began to set behind him. His fever was a bit better, although he was sweating, but the rest of him was fading fast. As he pulled up to the front of Jeremy’s apartment, he noticed him sitting on the stairs of its stoop. He was looking down at his phone, probably waiting on a text from Daniel telling him that he was either alright or almost there, so he didn’t notice him pull up to the curb and until he stopped his car. Daniel got out of his car and stumbled over to Jeremy before falling, almost in a dead faint, into Jeremy's arms. Jeremy held him up easily and noticed that not only was Daniel pouring sweat, but his clothes were soaked in it.

“Baby, oh my god! Are you okay?!” Jeremy said to Daniel as he tried to get Daniel on his feet. Daniel stumbled but was eventually able to stand, if a bit awkwardly.

“I’m better than ok. I’m home.” He said as he kissed Jeremy right there on the sidewalk. He was never a fan of PDA, but right then and there he didn’t give shit-one who the fuck saw them.

Thank you, everyone! Sorry the next chapter is taking so long. I've either been extremely busy or extremely lazy this week. lol

Ch. 5 is turning out to be pretty hot, but I don't want to start releasing it until I completely finish it. Thanks again and hang in there!

Finally finished Chapter 5 and I will begin to release on June 18 (my birthday!) Once I've released the whole chapter, I'll have another big announcement about this story! 

Chapter 5: Home Again

Ch. 5: Pt. 1

The first thing Jeremy did as soon as he got Daniel up to his apartment was getting him hydrated and tossed water and Gatorade bottles at him and demanded he chug them before he took any more pills. Daniel complied, and then Jeremy gave him two more ibuprofen. Then Jeremy made both of them some soup which he picked up at the drug store that was just around the corner. He also told Daniel that he picked something else up while he was there, but it would have to wait until after they had eaten.

While they were both eating, Daniel talked to him about the hell of a trip he had just been through, and there were multiple times where he thought that Jeremy was about to break down in tears at any moment.

“What’s wrong?” Daniel asked.

“It’s just that… I did this to you. I feel guilty for what I did. I mean, you could have been really hurt on the trip. I feel as if we should have waited until after your trip to have tried to charge you up.” Daniel laughed at that, weakly.

“Hey, it takes two to tango, guy. I wanted it then, and I don’t regret a damn thing now.” Daniel reached across the table and grabbed Jeremy’s big hands. Daniel pulled his hands back, but only to finish his soup. “So… what’s this surprise you got from the store?”

“Stay right there, and I’ll go get it,” Jeremy said as he went into one of the other rooms to retrieve a plastic bag. He returned quickly and sat the bag on the table before sitting down next to Daniel instead of across from him this time. “I’m not sure if it’ll work just yet, but as soon as you called this morning with your symptoms, I went out and got all the drinks and soups and stuff. But I also got this.” From the plastic bag, Jeremy pulled an HIV home test kit. At first, the box terrified Daniel, but soon he found himself legitimately curious to know if the flu he was going through was the virus’ first known drastic assault on his body.

“Moment of truth, I guess. Let’s do it.” Daniel said. Jeremy took the kit out and got the swab ready to swipe the inside of Daniel’s mouth, but noticed Daniel wince as he heard Jeremy rip open the packaging.

“Listen, Dan. Regardless of what this test says. I’m always going to be here for you, alright? I’m going to take care of you. No matter what happens, I’m going to be by your side through everything.”

“I know, it’s just strange… that I want it to be positive. Something I’ve been terrified my whole life, and right now, with you, I’m hoping that I have it.” Daniel said as he looked up into Jeremy’s eyes. Jeremy wanted to kiss him but knew that that might be enough to give a false positive (even though they were both pretty sure what the result was going to be.) He gave Daniel a hug instead before pulling back and swabbing the inside of Daniel’s cheek. “Is it done?” Daniel asked as Jeremy put the sample in the testing solution with a SNAP.

“We should know in about twenty minutes, but yeah.”

Good,” Daniel said before practically attacking Jeremy with a deep kiss, invading his mouth with his tongue. Jeremy held them as they kissed at the table.

“I think we should make sure that virus takes and load you up a few more times. What do you say? This is the best time to do it while your immune system’s so weak.” Jeremy said as he pulled back from the kiss. Daniel didn’t say anything, driven by lust and still covered in sweat, he just nodded as they both got up from the table and made their way to Jeremy’s bedroom.

Ch. 5: Pt. 2

Halfway to the bedroom, Jeremy picked Daniel up and carried him the rest of the way to his bed. Before he placed him on his bed, Jeremy kissed Daniel’s sweating, feverish, forehead. Daniel smiled at that and noticed his breath pick up, from lust or from the flu he couldn’t tell. Jeremy took off Daniel’s shirt and saw that, even though it had faded with the meds, Daniel still had a faint rash, almost in the shape of wings across his chest. Jeremy looked at the rash for a moment longer before placing his hand on Daniel’s chest, right above his heart. He pictured the virus, the one that he had taken as his, was now in his lover, spreading through his body. That Jeremy was now a permanent part of Daniel made him feel closer to anyone than he had ever felt in his whole life. Though he knew that the virus, one that had lead to the deaths of millions of gay men just like them, would probably end up killing both of them one day, he didn’t care. As long as they were together, he knew that it would have been worth it. And now they always would be together. He leaned down and kissed Daniel’s chest, right above his heart before kissing his way down to his jeans, licking the sweat off his torso when he crossed it.

Jeremy unbuttoned Daniel’s pants, and the sweaty smell of his overheated crotch wafted up through his sweat-soaked briefs. Normally, the musty smell disgusted him (and embarrassed him when it happened to himself), but when it was coming from Daniel, Jeremy couldn’t help but be turned on. He dug his nose into the fabric of Daniel’s briefs, right over his warm balls and inhaled deeply. Daniel was even turned on looking at Jeremy sniffing his, probably, rank underwear and his dick began to strain against the already tight elastic of his briefs. Jeremy couldn’t take it anymore, he pulled down Daniel’s underwear, and as his cock flopped onto his stomach, Jeremy knew that he wanted to clean his lover as much as he could (long before a shower would even be considered.)

Jeremy went down to Daniel’s balls and put them in his mouth, one at a time, savoring the vinegary flavor of each as he massaged them with his tongue. He licked each one as he pulled off them and then generously bathed the stretch of his sack in between his balls before moving up to Daniel’s rock-hard cock. He licked and bathed each side of his dick, inhaling Daniel’s musty smell as he did so before he engulfed just the head of his cock. He couldn’t tell for sure, but Jeremy could swear that Daniel’s cock was bigger than it was the last time he saw it. Jeremy’s was still bigger by a long shot, but Daniel’s dick, especially the head, seemed to be way bigger, and thicker than it had been. He sucked on just the head of Daniel’s dick a bit more, poking his tongue into the slit of Daniel’s urethra. Daniel let out something between a moan and cry of pain every time Jeremy would do that. Precum was streaming from his slit, so Jeremy continued to play with Daniel’s cock head as he lapped up any precum that flowed into his eager mouth. Eventually, Jeremy began to make his way down Daniel’s cock until he was at the base and had his nose pressed into his musty bush of pubes. Still turned on by the smell, Jeremy took a big whiff of Daniel’s pubes as he still had his cock lodged down his throat. Remembering his promise, at least to himself, that he was going to clean Daniel, he took Daniel’s dick out of his mouth and licked his way along the back of his dick until he had his pubes in his mouth. He licked them, trying to coat the sweaty skin underneath in his saliva as much as he possibly could through the thick patch of hair. As he was doing this, Daniel’s dick jumped and smacked Jeremy on his chin.

“Kinky boy,” Daniel said through a sluggish haze.

“Oh, you have no idea, baby.” He ran his tongue back up to Daniel’s mouth and kissed him. Daniel tasted his own sweat as they kissed, but surprisingly was turned on by the taste rather than disgusted. Jeremy pulled back and began his descent back down toward Daniel’s groin. This time, though, he passed Daniel’s throbbing dick entirely and went for his taint. Jeremy licked and bathed the smooth patch of skin underneath Daniel’s tight balls. Before he went any lower, he pulled away and flipped Daniel onto his stomach and positioned his hairy ass in the air. Jeremy dove in and licked from the bottom of Daniel’s taint to the center of his puckered hole. He circled his tongue around his tight hole before pushing forward and invading his lover with his mouth. He tasted Daniel’s insides, the sharp, coppery, tang of his ass driving him even more mad with his desire for him. He began to dart his tongue in and out of Daniel’s tight hole while Daniel buried his face into the sheet below him and moaned with pleasure.

“I think you’re ready. Do you?” Jeremy said as he pulled his tongue out of Daniel’s ass.

“Yes! Please! I need you inside of me, baby! Please fuck me!” Daniel whimpered, trying his best to look back at Jeremy while keeping his ass up in the air. Jeremy didn’t need to be told twice; he finally took off the shorts that he was wearing and spat on his dick before pressing it up against Daniel’s asshole. He didn’t want to use lube, maybe later once Daniel was better, but, for now, he wanted it to be him and Daniel, nothing else. He lubed up his cock with his spit and pushed in with one fast movement. Daniel, who thought he was ready, was not, and let out a yelp that turned into a scream before he could muffle his pain into the sheet below.

“Fuck! Sorry, baby. Just got excited!”

“It’s… ok. Probably best to make sure that we get as much of you in me as possible.” Daniel said once the pain faded. Daniel looked back and gave Jeremy a wink. “Don’t be afraid to tear me up a bit more.” Jeremy smiled at that and marveled at how committed Daniel was to chasing now. He pulled all of the way out of Daniel before slamming back in. Daniel yelped again. Jeremy repeated himself about three more times, each in different directions inside Daniel before he started a slow and steady rhythm. Jeremy slowly made love to Daniel and watched as his large cock pistoned in and out of his asshole. He felt his cock already leaking his toxic precum, coating the insides of Daniel’s rectum, helping the virus that was wreaking havoc on his body by providing reinforcements. “Oh, baby! Fuck my ass, Jeremy! I want you to pump more POZ seed in me!”

“Yeah? You want me to recharge you?”

“Yeah, Jeremy! Recharge my POZ hole!” Hearing Daniel acknowledge that his hole was probably POZ now is what sent Jeremy over the edge.

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum, Dan! I’m gonna blast you with more POZ cum, baby!” Jeremy said as he shot a huge load of his toxic cum into Daniel, painting the walls of his rectum. More of his virus did, in fact, seep into Daniel’s bloodstream and sealed his fate for good. Jeremy’s cock twitched in Daniel’s hole as his orgasm subsided. Daniel moaned with the sudden movement of his dick.

“Oh, baby! Your cum feels so good in my ass. Makes me want to cum right-“

“Don’t even think about it.” Jeremy interrupted Daniel as he was about to start jerking his own cock underneath them. Jeremy undocked his cock from Daniel’s ass and turned Daniel around to face him on the bed.

“What? Why not?”

“Because there’s a test we need to check up on and if the results are what we think they are, I want your first official POZ load up MY ass.” Daniel smiled at him before leaning up to kiss Jeremy. They both got up and headed to the kitchen, Daniel complete naked and Jeremy only wearing his shirt, his cum, blood, and ass-juice covered cock swaying as he walked.

Ch. 5: Pt. 3

When they got to the kitchen, Jeremy got between the table that the test was on and Daniel.

“You ready for this, baby?” He said as he looked at Daniel with excitement, though Daniel thought that, for just a second, that Jeremy looked as if he still wasn’t sure how Daniel felt about the whole thing. Daniel walked up to Jeremy and kissed him on the mouth.

“Show me.” He said. Jeremy hugged him tightly before picking up the test behind him and handing it to Daniel without looking at it. Daniel grabbed it from him and turned away.

“Alright, two lines means you’re POZ, and one line means-“ Before Jeremy could finish explaining the results, Daniel burst into tears.

“Baby? What? Are you ok?” Jeremy asked. Daniel stood there, looking at the test and nodded, yes. Jeremy wasn’t sure if Daniel was answering his question or telling Jeremy the results of the test. Daniel handed the test to Jeremy, and he saw that there were two lines… Daniel was officially HIV positive (well, as official as they needed for now). “Oh, baby! Don’t worry! Like I said, I’m going to be right here for you. I’m not going anywhere! You don’t need to be sad.”

“I’m not sad, I’m happy. We’re finally together.” Daniel said before he closed the small distance between them and kissed Jeremy. “Now… about that load I owe you.” Daniel said with a sly grin spreading across his face as he wiped his tears away.

“Fuck yeah!” Jeremy said before he placed his hand on Daniel’s forehead. “But It looks like your fever’s starting to come back. You should probably get some rest. You can give me that load in the morning.”

“Fuck that! I wanna dump my cum now, baby.” Daniel said as he playfully began biting Jeremy’s ear.

“Ok! Ok! You got me sold! But we need to do it fast… ish, so we can focus on getting you through your fuck flu.”

“Fuck flu?”

“It’s what gifters and chasers call HIV seroconversion. It’s usually the dead giveaway that you’ve been POZED and it’s a time when your virus count is usually pretty high.”

“Oh, gotcha,” Daniel added before peeling the shirt off of Jeremy so that they were now both completely naked at his dining room table. Jeremy was almost tempted to have Daniel take him right there on the table, but didn’t trust it. He lead Daniel back to his bedroom; he wanted to be able to look into his eyes as he took his lover’s first toxic load.

Ch. 5: Pt. 4

Jeremy laid down on the bed and watched as Daniel’s sweating, frail body climbed on top of his. They kissed for a while and Daniel went down to Jeremy’s nipples and began to suck on them, one by one. Jeremy moaned on the bed and writhed underneath Daniel as Daniel slowly reached up and placed two of his fingers into Jeremy’s mouth. Jeremy instinctively opened his mouth and began to suck on his fingers, getting them nice and wet for what he was sure what Daniel had in mind. Once Daniel was satisfied that they were lubed up enough, he took his fingers out of Jeremy’s mouth and moved them down, past Jeremy’s thick cock and pressed them against Jeremy’s soft, puckered hole.

“Let me in, baby,” Daniel commanded before he began to push into Jeremy’s hole. Jeremy began to relax his asshole, but Daniel got impatient and pushed even harder which shot his fingers in as deep as they could go, tearing up the lining of Jeremy’s insides as they went along. Jeremy nearly howled in pain as Daniel entered him but caught himself in time.

“Fuck baby! Gonna tear me up!” Daniel laughed at that, remembering how much Jeremy had torn up Daniel’s ass earlier as he was fucking him.

“Serves you right,” Daniel said, playfully. Jeremy looked at him in mock disapproval before smiling.

“Well, if you’re gonna give me a proper recharge, you’re gonna need to do a better job than that.”

“Oh, really, now?” Daniel said before taking the hint and began thrust and jabbing his two fingers wildly in multiple directions in Jeremy’s ass. He noticed Jeremy wincing, and although he felt bad for hurting his lover, he was also turned on by the thought of tearing up his insides before he fucked him.

“Oh! Ouch! Fuck! Yeah! Tear me up, baby! Scratch them claws up in there!” Jeremy said through gritted teeth. Daniel obliged him and began to literally dig his nails into the soft lining of Jeremy’s rectum, clawing and tearing the lining up as he went. Eventually, Daniel noticed that Jeremy had begun to grow quiet and took this to mean that he had had enough of his fingers. He pulled them out and noticed the blood coating them.

“Sorry. Got carried away. Are you alright?”

“Ha! Probably not, but that was kind of the point.” Jeremy said as he looked down at Daniel and smiled. Daniel placed his cock at the bloody pucker of Jeremy’s asshole.

“You ready?”

“It’s gonna hurt like a son of a bitch, but FUCK do I want that load!” Daniel leaned back and spat on his cock, even though he thought that Jeremy’s blood would probably provide plenty of enough lubricant, he didn’t want to make this any tougher than they both knew this was going to be.

Daniel began to push his cock into Jeremy and just as the head of Daniel’s cock popped inside of him, Jeremy hissed and clenched his teeth.

“Fuck! Shit! Shit! Fuuuuuck!” Jeremy practically screamed before he covered his own mouth.

“I’m sorry, baby! Did you want me to stop?”

“What?! Fuck no! Sorry. Just… keep going. But go slow to start.” Daniel nodded and slowly began to push further into Jeremy. When he was about halfway into him, Jeremy stopped him, “Stop.”

“What?”

“Alright,” Jeremy took a deep breath, “just push the rest into me really quickly.”

“Are you sure? It’s going to hurt a-“

“I know it’s going to hurt like hell, but you’ll tear me up even more. Just do-“ And with that, Daniel pushed the rest of the length of his cock into Jeremy’s ass. Jeremy covered his mouth and let out a scream that probably would have caused their neighbors to call the police if he had let it out into the chilly air of the apartment. “Fuck, that hurt!”

“Sorry. Cover your mouth again, though.” Jeremy looked at him weird but did so just in time as Daniel pulled all the way out and plunged back into Jeremy’s rectum a few times in extremely quick succession. Jeremy howled in pain behind his hand and even started to cry.

“Fuck! You’re a bit of a sadist.” They both laughed as Jeremy got himself under control. Daniel leaned in and kissed Jeremy deep. “I fucking love it!” When Daniel pulled his cock almost out of Jeremy again, he noticed that it was completely covered in his blood. When he slowly shoved it back in this time, Jeremy seemed to be able to take it a lot better, only letting out the smallest of hisses.

“You ready for that load?”

“Fuck yeah, baby! Give me that toxic load! Recharge your POZ daddy!” Daniel began to piston his cock in and out of Jeremy’s bloody hole. His cock was already coating his insides with precum and reuniting Jeremy’s virus with its original host as it easily seeped into the tears in his ravaged rectum. Daniel began to pick up the pace and began to long dick Jeremy as Daniel’s sweat began to pour over them both and splash all over the rest of the bed. “Damn, Dan! Give me that fucking cock, baby!”

“Yeah. Take that fucking cock, Jeremy! Gonna give you want you want, baby!” Daniel already felt his balls begin to tingle as they filled with his, now, toxic cum. “You ready for that toxic load, Jeremy?”

“Yeah, plant that POZ seed deep in me, Dan!” Daniel pulled out one last time before violently shoving his cock all the way back in and releasing his toxic seed deep into Jeremy’s bloody, and torn up cunt. Even though that last thrust was a bit painful, Jeremy looked Daniel deep into his eyes as he released his first batch of officially potent seed inside of him. The animal lust, and desire that he saw in his lover’s eyes, the desire to breed, the desire to fulfill his needs drove Jeremy over the edge also, and he came for the second time that night all over his stomach and, for the first time in his life, without touching his cock. Daniel practically collapsed on top of Jeremy with his cock still buried deep inside of his lover. Jeremy’s load and Daniel’s sweat nearly caused Daniel to slip off of Jeremy, but Jeremy caught Daniel and pulled him up to kiss him. He continued to kiss him for what seemed like a good fifteen minutes, even though it was closer to five, as Daniel’s cock slowly began to slip out of Jeremy’s ravaged, and bloody hole. Jeremy hissed and then moaned at the loss of Daniel’s cock before he focused back on Daniel and looked him in his eyes before smiling. “Welcome to the brotherhood, baby.” He said to him before kissing Daniel again.