Returning Home - A Romantic POZ Story

This wraps Ch. 5... and pretty much ends THIS story. I think I'll do an epilogue, but I think that, as far as Daniel and Jeremy reuniting, that story is done. Not to say that we won't see them again (I'd be surprised if I never wrote anything more about Shane and Tony [and their orgies].) But I think after a short epilogue I'm going to move to a different bug chasing story called *drum roll*... GONO DADDY. It'll probably be a lot shorter than this one, but Gono is the only STD that I've had actual experience with and I wanted to explore it from a fetishized POV (rather than the terrified POV from when I had it at 19 and was still very much DL.)

Thank you all for your kind words and support and I'll try to have the epilogue posted within the next couple days. THANK YOU and HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!

Epilogue

Once Daniel got over his fuck flu, Jeremy took him to his local physician (a gay guy that Shane knew from one of Tony’s orgies) and got Daniel OFFICALLY officially tested. The test came back positive, as expected, and the two kissed. While this may have confused or even have frightened a normal doc, Gary, the physician, seemed more captivated by their love for each other than anything else. Jeremy pointed out that he was surprised at Gary’s lack of a reaction before Gary pulled down the side of his scrubs to reveal a biohazard tattoo on his right thigh indicating that he was POZ as well. Before he pulled the scrubs back up, he began to pull the scrubs further down his waist. Just as his cock was about to spring free from the white briefs below them he looked at both of them and asked, “Soooo, you two want a recharge? On the house.” Jeremy looked at Daniel to see what he wanted to do. Daniel looked to be eye humping Gary, who although wasn’t super cut was still pretty cute, but at the last second, he turned to Jeremy.

“I wouldn’t mind if Jeremy wouldn’t mind, but I think, for right now at least, I want just him for today,” Daniel said as he looked up at Jeremy.

“Raincheck, doc?” Jeremy asked him.

“Hey, you know where to find me,” Gary said as he gestured to the office around him. They both shook his hand and left with the promise to come back in a week for more blood work.

On the walk back to their apartment, Jeremy turned to Daniel, “Would you really want to have sex with him? Gary? I mean, we don’t have to if you don’t want to.”

“The way I see it, Jeremy, is like this; I belong to you,” Daniel pointed to himself, “ and you,” he pointed to Jeremy, “belong to me. We could fuck a million different guys each, and that wouldn’t change that. As long as I’m able to wake up knowing that, I’m happy. As long as I have you to come home to, I’m happy.” Jeremy stopped, and Daniel did too. “Do you feel the same way?”

“Yeah, it’s just,” Jeremy struggled to find the words, “what if, one day, I don’t have you to come home to?” Jeremy asked. Daniel walked up to him and kissed him.

“You’re always going to be home to me, Jeremy. You always were. It took returning to you to figure that out.” Jeremy kissed Daniel deeply, right there on the Chicago sidewalk in broad daylight. A car honked, and people grumbled as they went around them, but they didn’t care. When they finally parted they started to walk again. “Soooooo, if you’re my POZ Daddy, when do I get to meet my POZ Grandad?”

“FUCK! I haven’t told Shane and Tony yet!”

“What? About me?”

“Yeah, they love learning when their, umm, seed has spread.” Daniel laughed.

“That’s weird to put it that way, but ok.”

“It’s strange, but trust me. Remember when I told you “welcome to the brotherhood? Well, it actually feels like a brotherhood at times. This whole community opens up to you of these incredibly nice, talented-“

“And kinky?”

“Yes, and Kinky- people that, for the most part, have your back. When I met Tony after I converted he seemed really excited. I think it was mostly because I was Shane’s friend, and convertee, but I know he’s gonna go crazy over you. And when we do, don’t be surprised if they invite us to some orgies. I’ll leave it up to-“ At this Daniel got really excited and turned to Jeremy.

“I’ve never been to one, but I’ve always wanted to. Have you?”

“Yeah, I went to one after I tested POZ. It was actually where and when I met Tony. They can be a bit overstimulating if you’re not used to them at first, but they can also be pretty fun and hot when you learn to chill and just go with the flow.”

“That sounds awesome! I can’t wait to go.” He said before he grabbed Jeremy by the waist as they both continued to walk, “But first I can’t wait to get you back into bed.” He goosed Jeremy through his blue jeans, “Grandad and great grandad can wait.”

THE END

• 7 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 11:55 PM, thomassdca said:

The love story is beautiful. Building the bond of love through hiv is incredible. I converted  for love and know he will always be part of me.

I think some of the guys on here would like to here the story on how you converted for love, it sounds beautiful 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2018 at 7:24 PM, Guest Italiguy said:

Neg bottom in Florida.  Travel to Zgeorgia and New York.   Just tested neg.  will take high VL and any std that comes with it.  Would like one breeder until it takes.  Will let bug thrive in me until......   

Would love to breed you poz 

i will go off my meds until my count is in the millions and convert you into the brotherhood 

what do you think ? 

• 3 months later...

Since it's been a year, and this was my first story on here, I want to do an extra chapter for this one. What do ya'll think? What would you want to see?

• 2 weeks later...

Bonus Chapter 1 (2019)

-The Collectors Pt.1-

“I’m getting close,” Jeremy bellowed as he pumped his throbbing cock in and out of Daniel’s hole. “Gonna recharge that hole, Dan!”

“Yeah, cum in me, baby! Give me that POZ seed!” Daniel moaned. Jeremy slammed his cock all the way into Daniel’s ass and unleashed his torrent of HIV-laden cum. Over the past year, they had both gone on meds to control the virus, but after one of Tony’s parties, they both came down with what felt like a second fuck flu. When they went to their doc, they found out that one of Tony’s friends had given them a new strain of the virus. Their doctor advised them to stop their current meds for a bit before they start their new regimen. To say the least, they were both taking advantage of their High Viral Loads.

The day after they both returned to a somewhat healthy feeling, they decided to hit up the baths. After they disrobed and put their stuff in their locker, they began to scan the area for fresh meat that knew what the relatively new biohazard tattoos around their belly buttons meant. They ran into a youngish kid, but as soon as he saw the tattoos, he tried everything in his power to avoid eye contact with them. They were used to it by now and quite frankly didn’t care. It was the guys that kept eye contact with them, even after they saw the tattoos, that they knew to be the fun ones.

The place was pretty dead through most of the main rooms, so they made a beeline to the room with the sling in the middle. As expected, there was a guy in the sling resting with his feet up in the stirrups. Even in the low lighting, both Daniel and Jeremy could see that the guy’s hole was sloppy with the cum of whoever had been there before them. They both approached. He was in his twenties, a defined chest and flat belly though he didn’t quite have a six-pack.

“Hey buddy, how many loads you got in you so far?”

“Two, a guy on the other side of one of the gloryholes bred me a while ago, and then some twink just shot in me right now.” They both looked at each other, guessing that it must have been the young guy they saw in the hall earlier. “Nice tats.” The man said with a sleepy look in his eyes as he scanned them from head to toe.

“Thanks,” Jeremy said, smiling at him. “You want some of our POZ cum?” They both saw the man’s hole twitch at the offer.

“Of course,” he said. They didn’t think about asking twice, and Jeremy nudged Daniel in front of him. Daniel walked up to the sling and lined his cock up with the man’s chute. He didn’t even need lube, he slid right in.

“Fuck, his ass is sloppy. I love fucking a cummy hole.” Daniel moaned as he began to pump in and out of the stranger’s ass.

“Yeah, breed his ass, Dan!” Jeremy said, rooting him on.

“POZ my hole,” the man squealed back at Daniel. Daniel didn’t stop, but he definitely slowed down and looked at the man, curiously.

“Are you negative?”

“Yeah,” the man said.

“Fuck! Not only a sloppy hole but a NEG one, too?! Awesome!” Daniel looked at Jeremy with as a huge smile broke across his face. Tony had invited both of them to a conversion party shortly after Daniel converted a year ago and they both took their time and fucked multiple loads in the NEG attendees. While Jeremy had fallen in love with the concept of POZZING a NEG hole during Daniel’s conversion, it was that party that allowed Daniel to fall in love with it. Daniel looked back down at the man in the sling, “We got some HVLs for you, guy!”

“Really? Fuck yeah!” The guy exclaimed. “Fuck me! Fuck my hole and cum in me deep! Give me your fucking gift, dude!” That pushed Daniel over the edge, and he began to moan and let out a guttural growl as he pumped in his highly toxic load, giving the stranger the gift he wanted. His load mixed with the others in the man’s ass and began spreading deep inside of its new host. “Fuck that’s so fucking hot! I felt you filling me up!” The man cooed. “Is he toxic too?” He asked, looking over at Jeremy.

“I sure am,” Jeremy replied. Daniel slid out of the man’s ass, and a trickle of cum started to seep out of his hole and splatter on the ground below. Before too much more could fall out, Jeremy took Daniel’s place and slid up into the man’s ass. The stranger’s ass was wet and warm with the semen of the men that had taken his ass before Jeremy. Correction: it was Daniel and Jeremy that had actually TAKEN the man’s ass and marked it as their own. Leaving their seed to multiply and take over the man like no other man in this stranger’s life had done. The excitement and sensuality of the thought turned Jeremy on to no means, and he knew he wasn’t going to last long.

“Are you ready for another toxic load? What’s your name?”

“Fuck, yes! And it’s Kevin.” He yelled as Jeremy began to roughly batter his ass with his cock.

“Well, Kevin, your life’s changing right now!” Jeremy bellowed as he blasted his infected seed against the ruined walls of Kevin’s insides. If Daniel’s load hadn’t infected him, Jeremy’s would definitely do the trick. And, in fact, it did. The viral load from Daniel, along with the reinforcements from Jeremy, were enough to break into Kevin’s bloodstream and take root deep inside of him. It began its process of multiplication immediately with the extremely high amount of virus that had been shot into its host. Kevin’s days as an HIV- man were over.

Kevin closed his eyes and basked in the afterglow of having his ass filled with another man’s cum. Daniel went up to Kevin’s face and kissed him deeply. They enjoyed the sloppy kiss as their tongues explored the wet insides of their mouths. When Daniel pulled away, he looked down at Kevin, “welcome to the brotherhood,” he said, before kissing his forehead.

Jeremy helped Kevin out of the sling, and since the place wasn’t busy, they agreed that they had had their fun for the day. Kevin followed them to the locker room and got their numbers from them. After they were all fully dressed, Kevin went on his own way, and Daniel and Kyle went back to their apartment.

That night, Jeremy and Daniel fell asleep in each other’s arms, both unaware that Kevin had left them both a present of his own.

To Be Continued….