Returning Home - A Romantic POZ Story

Sorry for uploading so late in the day. I was too tired to post last night. I know this chapter is a bit melodramatic (hell, the whole thing is so far), but the next chapter does pick up again with more POZ talk and sex. This wraps ch. 2.

Thank you, Renaissancemanuk! I just finished chapter three and, let me tell you folks, that the last two parts (out of five) of it are EXTREMELY hot and what you all have probably been waiting for from this story. Enjoy! ??

Other than the first half of chapter four, I'm not too sure where this story is going to go, but I'm excited to find out.

Chapter 3: Hazard

Ch. 3: Pt. 1

The city seemed so much wilder and sexier than Daniel remembered it being when he still lived in the state. The stores, the number of things to do, and the men openly holding hands were such a huge improvement over where he lived out west. The morning after Jeremy had fallen asleep, holding him, Daniel walked around downtown while Jeremy went to work and before he had to start getting ready for his interview. He hit as many of the touristy attractions as he could in the time he had but was more interested in the sheer size of the place. Once again, he had been there before as a kid, but Chicago, being an actual possible place was a new concept, and the size of the city was incredibly exciting. He knew some people that were daunted by the ideas of big cities, but he loved the idea of endless possibilities. Living in a small town as a kid always seemed so finite; by the time you had lived there for a few years, you had probably seen everything there is to see and do everything (and everyone) that there is to do there.

When it was time to start getting ready for the interview, Daniel headed back to Jeremy’s apartment and unpacked before ironing his suit and cleaning up a bit. He then grabbed a cab and headed to the firm where he aced the interview. As with his job in Utah, they wanted to hire him on the spot, but Daniel told them that he had two more interviews while he was still in town and would have an answer for them by the end of the week. They agreed, and Daniel headed back to Jeremy’s apartment. Jeremy was waiting on the couch, and turned off the TV that he was watching when he heard Daniel come in.

“How’d it go?”

“Pretty good. They wanted me right then and there.”

“Who wouldn’t?” They both laughed at that.

“Anyway, I told them that I had a few more interviews while I was still in town and would get back with them by the end of the week with my answer.”

“Wow! So it already looks like you’re going to be moving over here after all.”

“It’s looking that way,” Daniel said with a smile. Jeremy went over to him and locked him in a tight hug, nearly picking him up off the floor, and swung him around in excitement, whooping as he went. When Jeremy stopped swinging them around, he looked into Daniel’s eyes before leaning in and kissing him. Daniel met his kiss with his own and they both began to press their bodies together until they fell onto the couch.

Daniel landed on top of Jeremy as they fell and he pinned him down as they continued to kiss. Daniel took off his shirt first before Jeremy lifted his arms and had Daniel take off his. As soon as the shirt came off, Daniel began to lick Jeremy’s neck and suck on the notch of his Adam’s apple which drove Jeremy wild and made him begin to hump Daniels ass through his clothes. Just as Daniel began to head south and lick Jeremy’s nipples, it hit Jeremy that, if Daniel didn’t stop going south that he was eventually going to see his tattoo. But, at the same time, Jeremy was too horny to make him stop. He loved having his nipples played with.

“Hey… … … maybe I should… … … be the one on top, Mr..” Jeremy panted out through ragged breaths.

Without missing a beat, Daniel looked up with one eye at Jeremy and said, “not a chance,” as he continued to assault his nipples. It wasn’t long though before Daniel DID begin to go lower and placed his hands on the buckle to Jeremy’s pants.

“Hey… … … wait!” Jeremy puffed as Daniel kissed his stomach as he began to undo his pants.

“Not tonight,” Daniel said.

“Hey… … … I said-“ But Daniel had already pulled down, not just his jeans but briefs too, leaving Jeremy and the biohazard tattoo above his cock exposed.

Ch. 3: Pt. 2

Neither of them said anything for almost five minutes. Daniel just kept staring at the tattoo above his dick and Jeremy looked at Daniel for any sign of how he was going to take this. Daniel then lifted up Jeremy’s underwear and pants back up to his hips but didn’t fasten them.

“Were you going to tell me?”

“I swear to god, I was. Tonight. Just… I got caught up in the moment.”

“Caught up in the moment?! What if that moment wouldn’t have stopped, what if I had just kept on going and hadn’t seen it? Would you have kept going? Or told me?” Daniel honestly wasn’t sure. He wanted to think that he would have, but he was so horny and the thought of having sex (making love?) with Daniel again drove him to continue. Before Jeremy could say anything, though, Daniel spoke up.

“I guess I can’t fully blame you though. You did tell me to stop and I was technically the one that kept going.”

“I’m sorry. There’s no excuse for not telling you sooner.”

“Is that why you didn’t want to take your briefs off last night?”

“Yeah, I wanted to talk to you about it first before… well… you saw it….” Jeremy said as he tried his best avoid eye contact with Daniel. He was ashamed that he very nearly stealthed the one guy he thought he never would. Daniel felt the shame emanating from Jeremy in droves and places his hands on Jeremy’s leg.

“When did it happen?”

“I was first diagnosed just a few months ago, but I’m not on meds yet.”

“Do you know who it was that gave it to you?”

“Shane, my roommate at the time. He had got it at a party from his, now, boyfriend. I was so fucking lonely at the time and he had told me about how close he felt to the guy that gave it to him. I wanted that. I wanted that connection to somebody. To something. But he left me too.” Daniel was shocked at what he was hearing; not only that Jeremy had HIV but that he had purposefully accepted it?! He had heard about bug chasers before but never thought that Jeremy would turn out to be one. In some part of him though, he was jealous of this Shane for having this connection with Jeremy that he’d thought he’d be the only one to have. He wasn’t sure what to think. It was all just too much too fast.

Daniel got up from the couch and started walking towards his room. “I need to think about this for a little bit, alright? I’m going to sleep in my own bed tonight.”

“I understand, ” Jeremy said, not turning back to watch Daniel walk to his room and shut the door.

Since I was late with the next parts, I'm just going to put the rest of Chapter 3 up. However, I will be taking a bit of a break as I get caught up on Chapter 4 and (maybe even 5.) I'll try to be quick, though. Enjoy!

Ch. 3: Pt. 3.

Daniel lay in bed that night, looking up at the ceiling and think about what he should do. The main questions that kept popping up in his head though were, “Do I still love him?” and, “Does this change who he is to me?” Everything he had feared about the disease screamed back “Yes!” and that he should get the fuck out of there, but he knew that he still did and the fact that he was now positive didn’t change a god damned thing about him to Daniel. But what about the possibility of him being infected? But even that came to the same question of if he loved him and the answer was still yes. Would he risk, or even purposefully allow himself to be infected by the man that he loved? To always be connected to him, to have his DNA literally made a part of his. It was crazy to even think, but the answer was yes. If after all of these years, they were destined to be together like this, then he was going to accept him fully. And if they were to be split up again, for some reason, a part of Jeremy would always be there with him.

Daniel got out of his bed and went to the living, almost expecting to see Jeremy still sitting on the couch, but he wasn’t there. He made his way to Jeremy’s room and found him sitting on the end of his bed, crying into his hands. He didn’t hear Daniel enter the room and walk over to him. He squatted on the floor in front of Jeremy and looked up at him before drying the tears from his face.

“I’m sorry. I’m so fucking sorry, Dan.” Daniel reached up and hugged Jeremy as he continued to cry against his shoulder.

“You have nothing to be sorry about,” Daniel whispered in Jeremy’s ear before pulling back to look Jeremy in the face. “You’re still you. And after all these years, and no matter what’s happened, I still love you.” Daniel kissed him.

“I love you too, Daniel. I’ve always loved you.” Jeremy kissed him back.

Ch. 3: Pt. 4

Daniel broke the kiss and began to undress all the way down to his briefs. Jeremy, who looked confused at first, began to slowly do the same; he was amazed that Daniel hadn’t run screaming from his apartment let alone had begun to take his clothes off. It felt like a dream. One that Jeremy wished would come true, but never thought that it actually would. Daniel pulled his cock out, and Jeremy immediately went for it with his mouth. He engulfed Daniel’s large head and slid down the length of his shaft with his mouth until the tip of Daniel’s cock was hitting the back of Jeremy’s throat. He gagged, but only in surprise; he had moved quicker than he had meant to. Daniel moaned as Jeremy continued to bob up and down on Daniel’s cock. He placed his hands on the back of Jeremy’s head and gently flowed his hands through the thick mop of Daniel's hair.

“I’ve missed your cock so much, Dan,” Jeremy said as he came up for air and kissed Daniel.

“Not as much as I’ve missed yours,” Daniel said as he leaned back on Jeremy’s bed. Jeremy immediately took off his underwear, leaving his biohazard tattoo as naked as the rest of him was to the cool night breeze of his apartment. Jeremy hopped on top of Daniel, nearly pinning him to the bed below before he resumed kissing him again.

“Do you want me to get a condom? I might have around here somewhere.” Jeremy asked as he looked first towards his nightstand and then his dresser. Daniel looked away from Jeremy’s intense, intent gaze as he thought about his answer. He knew that he wanted Jeremy, and decided that if this disease was now a part of him, then he wanted it to be a part of him too. He looked back Jeremy.

No,” Daniel said before kissing Jeremy and staring into his eyes. “I want you and all of you, Jeremy.”

“Are you saying what I think you’re saying?”

“I think so,” Daniel said with a nervous giggle. Jeremy looked at Daniel with a look that was nearly pleading.

“I need to hear you say it, babe. Tell me what you want me to do to you, Dan.” Daniel looked away from Jeremy as if to think about what he was going to say one last time before he actually said it. But he knew he wanted it. And he’d only want it from Jeremy.

“I want you to make me positive, Jeremy. I want to always have a part of you with me. I felt so lonely in Utah, and then I saw you again. I never want to lose you again. I love you, baby.” Daniel said as he looked back into Jeremy’s eyes and caressed the side of his face with the tips of his fingers. Tears began to fall from Jeremy’s eyes and land on Daniel’s face, which was also crying. Jeremy kissed him. When they went to pull away from each other, Daniel spat into his hand and Jeremy got the hint. He stayed still as Daniel reached down and coated Jeremy’s cock with his saliva and placed the tip of it at the entrance of Daniel’s asshole.

“Last chance, babe. Are you sure?” Jeremy asked. Daniel did say anything, just nodded. Jeremy began to push his cock into Daniel’s ass, breaking past the first sphincter. Daniel clenched his teeth and shut his eyes in pain, and Jeremy stopped once he got his head in before continuing. Daniel was too distracted by the pain for Jeremy to kiss him on the lips, but he did his best to relax Daniel by planting small kisses on the sides of his strained face. Daniel didn’t seem to notice them until the pain emanating from his ass began to subside. He opened his eyes to Jeremy’s kisses and got his breath before nodding for Jeremy to continue.

Jeremy began to slide more into Daniel’s asshole, and soon enough he bottomed out just as he broke through Daniel’s second sphincter. Jeremy leaned in and kissed Daniel to make sure he was alright. Without saying anything, Daniel looked up into Jeremy’s eyes, pleading for him to fuck him. Jeremy began to pull his cock out, right up until it was just the head of his dick before, equally slowly, pushed all the way back in. Daniel’s mouth snapped open in a gape of amazement and ecstasy, any memory of pain lightyears of away. As he looked down at Daniel taking his dick, Jeremy realized that not only were they both smiling, but he was the happiest that he had been in a long time. Being inside Daniel like he was at that very moment felt like he was finally home. He wanted to cum in him right then and there, to mark him as his forever, yet, at the same time, he never wanted to be anywhere else.

Daniel loved the feeling of Jeremy’s cock stretching his insides, and probably tearing him up a little too since the only lube they used was just a little bit of spit. The feeling of Jeremy nearly pulling his cock out of him and having the lips of his asshole being pushed and pulled with his thrust drove Daniel crazy and nearly made him cum, hand-free, a few times. After about fifteen minutes, Jeremy suddenly started jabbing into his hole at random angels and at higher speeds and the pain, briefly returned. Jeremy noticed Daniel’s comfortability and nearly stopped, but Daniel told him to keep on going, so Jeremy listened. Just then Jeremy pulled out as far as he could go without leaving the velvety tunnels of Daniel’s ass and noticed that his cock was streaked with blood. He knew he had done enough damage to Daniel’s insides to give his virus a fighting chance.

“You’re all torn up down there,” Jeremy said as he leaned in to kiss Daniel.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.” Jeremy planted another kiss on him.

“Then give me that POZ load then, baby. I want it in me so bad!” Daniel said through his moans. The blood on his dick and Daniel begging for his charged load drove Jeremy over the edge, and he slammed as deep and hard into Daniel as he could as he released his toxic load into his lover’s guts.

“I’m cumming, baby. I’m charging you up! I love you so fucking much. Take my cum, baby!” Jeremy said through his grunts of relief before he collapsed on top of Daniel. Daniel felt the cum enter him and Jeremy’s cock spasm and twitch inside his hole. He loved the feeling and the fact that it was POZ cum that his lover was shooting into him somehow made it more intense. He squeezed his ass muscles around Jeremy’s cock which was still hard. “You keep that up, and I’m going to shoot in you again,” Jeremy said, but that didn’t stop Daniel. “You naughty boy,” Jeremy said as he raised himself up and began to slam back into Daniel with his rock hard cock. It didn’t take long this time, though, before Jeremy shouted, “Gonna fill you up again, baby! Gonna give you another toxic load!” And, to his surprise, Daniel answered him.

“Yeah, baby! Knock me up! Infect me, Jeremy!” Just as Daniel said that Jeremy unloaded another load of virus-laden cum into the torn up walls of Daniel’s rectum. And although neither of them knew it yet, it was that load of Jeremy’s virus that ended up infecting Daniel. It swam its way into a tear just past Daniel’s second sphincter that Jeremy had caused while he was thrust in random directions, and found his bloodstream. By the end of the night, the bug had found a nice place to settle down inside Daniel and begin its process of multiplying itself. As Jeremy pulled his blood covered cock out of Daniel, he kissed him, and they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Ch. 3: Pt. 5

The next morning, Daniel woke up to Jeremy fucking his sore hole again. Once he realized what was happening, he laid there and let Jeremy finish, planting another toxic load into his, unknowingly, already infected body. It was a surprise for sure, but Daniel loved every moment Jeremy was inside of him. Before he turned around to face him, though, Daniel could have sworn that he heard Jeremy mutter something underneath his breath.

“What?” Daniel asked.

“What?” Jeremy replied, playing as coy as possible, not meeting Daniel’s gaze.

“Come on. Just tell me what you said. I promise that I won’t get ma-“

“Move in with me.” Jeremy blurted out before blushing and looking away from Daniel.

“Are you serious? I mean of course you’re probably serious, but are you sure?”

“Yeah. Well… it’s just that you definitely have a job waiting for you hear. Why bother looking for an apartment when you’re… you know….”

“When I’m what?” Daniel asked.

“Why look for a place to stay when you’re already home.” Daniel smiled at that before pulling Jeremy into a hug and kissing him. “Soooo?”

“Yes. I love you so much, baby!”

“I love you too,” Jeremy told him. Daniel reached down and felt that Jeremy was already starting to get hard again.

“I have about,” Daniel looked at the clock and saw that it was only nine in the morning, “two more hours before I have to start getting ready for my next interview. Let’s see how many loads of that charged cum you can shoot into me before then, huh?” Jeremy smirked as he rolled Daniel onto his stomach and sharply drove into his loose, sloppy hole. He only got two more loads of toxic cum (reinforcements for the virus already spreading throughout its new host) into Daniel before they had to stop.

Out of the four interviews that he had while he was in Chicago, three stated that they were interested in hiring him. Before Daniel left Chicago and returned for his brief stay at his own apartment in Utah, Jeremy had pumped twenty-six loads of HIV into him, never knowing that it was the second one that did the trick and converted him into a POZ man. Once Daniel returned to Utah, he gave only a week’s notice and started to pack his things.

This is such a POSITIVE love story for coming of age. To have such love for each other to accept them completely for who they are and to accept their gift to have with them forever. The writing is excellent and you feel every emotion fully. Excellent story, please don't break them up or throw in anything negative. Keep their love pure as we all wish we had this kind of love in our own life. 

Thank you all for your awesome and extremely touching feedback! It will have me smiling for days! ?

Monster5-8gPA: I don't think I'd add anything too negative (at least not in this story [been thinking of a ghono story lately that may be a bit harsh at times, though not TOO harsh.]) As for them staying together in the end I really don't know. I don't like plotting stuff out too far ahead since I feel that it makes writing less fun. I hope they do, and I feel they will, but until I put the words down, I have no clue (*fingers crossed*.) I didn't even know they were gonna have sex again in Chapter three until like halfway through the chapter. lol

Seattlebbbtm: Thank you for the extremely kind words! Sidenote: Being a big Dan Savage fan, I've always wanted to go to Seattle. But Denver's the furthest west I've ever been in the US. How's the scene out there?

Thomassdca: Thank you for your beautiful words! The fact that you converted for love is a beautiful thing and I would love to hear more about it. How did ya'll meet? What made you want to convert (other than love)? What's it like being in a POZ relationship? Do you ever have regrets? Etc.

I really, really dig this story. So adorable and hot at the same time. I just wan't to be Daniel and find my Jeremy now...

And please, there's definitely no need for apologizing (it's cute though :-) for all the write-up leading to the main "events", that's what make the story complete, and different from most stories here.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, NegParis! I think I was getting nervous with it being my first story and I know that when I'm reading on here, there are times when I want a build up and then there are times when I'm just like, "Alright, get to the fucking!" lol 

Anyway, I'm happy that you and everyone else seems to be liking the story! ?

I just finished Chapter 4 and the first part of Chapter 5 which I'll start posting on Monday! Chapter 4 is kinda intense at times, and chapter 5 is looking to be extremely hot! Excited!