Curious: Wearing a jockstrap at the gym

Guest Consumed

Guest Consumed

So I go to a local high-end gym to workout six days a week. I always wear a black Garcon Model jockstrap under my workout pants when I workout. 

If you see a guy in a locker room wearing a jock, do you automatically assume he is gay?

I also wear swim jammers (which are athletic swim trunks; they are tight like a Speedo swim bikini, but are long and extend to the knee) when I swim, but not for swimming laps. I wear a jammer to the beach, in hot tubs, at water parks, etc. 

Thoughts?

18 hours ago, orionboy1 said:

If it is Andrew Christian, however.... yeah he gay brah.

Or Papi ? ???

Guest Consumed
On 5/28/2018 at 9:20 AM, orionboy1 said:

No, I dont automatically think a guy is gay if he wears a jockstrap to a gym, however if its a "fashion" style jock I have my suspicions. 

If it is Andrew Christian, however.... yeah he gay brah. 

I wear an all black Garçon Model jock. The waist band has their logo printed in gold, but otherwise it’s all black. I don’t know if they are considered a “gay brand,” but based on their Twitter feed, that’s certainly who they cater to. 

Guest Consumed
On 5/29/2018 at 3:28 AM, CumBustion said:

Or Papi ? ???

I used to wear a Papi jock. Quite frankly, their jocks seem pretty tame to me. They do have some sexy underwear though!

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I don't think a guy is gay just because he wears a jock at the gym. Lots of guys do. As others have said though, if it's a high end or fashion jock that's different. Me...I don't wear one or any underwear as I like to show off my cock and balls if I get the chance and like having everything accessible in case it's playtime.

JOCKS, as All-American, retro and fetish as they are, I think were intended to restrain, hide and 'tamper down' any suggestive contours of the male genitalia. Especially guys with big knobs and circumcised cocks are likely to AROUSE attention as their rippled cock pushes against the fabric. For that reason I'm more in-line with those who rather FLAUNT their junk and let the attention-getter flop around and show off through whatever fabric... of course, assuming you go to the gym in a LIBERATED part of the world, not some repressed suburbia.

All the over-sexed guys on the beach in Malibu (where I used to live and CAME OUT) would let their dicks flop around in surfer-shorts or whatever, strut and pose and as you talked to them their dicks would often get semi-hard as they leaned back knowing full well they were VIRTUALLY NAKED! What a rush, for observers and posers alike! The ripple of the always exposed, bare cock-head!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I Totally agree with Rawsatyr - have worn jock straps / papi in gyms but also seeing hard / muscle guys wearing shorts with no underwear - mmmmmmm besides me / others waiting for him to sit down - his big / beautiful dick popping out !  Love to go to a All Male Nudist camp or camping out with the guys - seeing them hung / swaying - dicks - O.M.G. - addicted to dicks at a young age ! Love to see more - seeing pictures , sites and tumblrs !  :)

Guest Consumed
1 hour ago, akula said:

i wear them to the gym often but seldom see anyone else wearing them, I wear Cell block 13 so anyone seeing them knows I'm gay lol

Same here. I can remember literally seeing two other guys wearing jocks at the gym in probably the last five years. 

Goodness knows I’m unique, at least at my gym. 

Guest Consumed
6 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I don't think a guy is gay just because he wears a jock at the gym. Lots of guys do. As others have said though, if it's a high end or fashion jock that's different. Me...I don't wear one or any underwear as I like to show off my cock and balls if I get the chance and like having everything accessible in case it's playtime.

Lots of guys do? Man I wish I went to your gym! I pretty much keep my eyes to myself, but literally I can remember seeing only two guys in jocks over the past five years or so. 

• 2 months later...

I would wear my classic bike jock to work out. I had a routine-shirt off first, then shorts and underwear last (to be totally buck naked). Then I’d put on my jock, fold all my other clothes, then my shirt and finally shorts. I wanted the maximum exposure. 

Enough about me haha...yes, if I saw a guy in a jock at the gym I would assume he’s gay. I’ve only ever seen one guy jocked in the gym. It’s safe to say that game and have claimed the jockstrap from the heterosexuals

I like my balls to hang freely so I wear nothing underneath my shorts. I wear Ranger panties, which have their own lining.  They are really short which helps with squats and spreading my legs apart on a bench. When I do headstands, my dick gets engorged and erect. Yes, it shows through the shorts and people have seen it. I don’t care though.