MEMORABLE Darkroom Bareback Anonymous Sex

Read1

Hey, Rawbros!

I wanted to ask you about your memorable anon bb experiences in darkrooms. What drew/draws you into them? What do you like most about them? Want to share a juicy experience from them?

• Like 1

• Moderators

Several years ago, my husband and I had opened up our relationship, but mostly we had played together in threesomes and foursomes. We were in Dallas for TBRU, and had gone to Midtown Spa (RIP). We had split up seeing this as a great chance to play separately. Luckily for me, he likes hearing about my taking loads almost as much as watching me do it. 

We had been there an hour or so, and I hadn’t seen much action. I wandered into the maze which was very dark. In the back near the end of a path in the maze, I found a guy standing with his back to the wall. There was just enough light to see outlines and the white of his towel, so I figured he was probably dark skinned. That was all I could tell. 

I felt his cock through his towel, and it felt big. I dropped to my knees, and he unwrapped to give me access. His cock was thick and hard and tasty. After a good long while of making love to his cock with my mouth, I stood and turned pulling his cock towards my ass. He didn’t seem interested, so I went back to sucking. Then I noticed someone else was there feeling him up and trying to get to his cock as well. The original guy kept pushing the newcomer away, and he eventually took the hint.

As soon as we were alone, he pulled me up and pushed me down to the dead end nearby. He turned me to face the wall and spread my cheeks. Fortunately, I had prelubed with a little silicone lube before I entered the maze because that was all the lube I got besides my spit from the blowjob. He slid in slowly and firmly until he bottomed out. He fucked me good and hard - not brutally but clearly for his own pleasure. I hit my poppers and braced myself on the wall and enjoyed the ride. 

After several minutes, I felt his rhythm change. I thought, “I am about to take a load from a guy I would not be able to recognize if I saw him on the street.” He thrust balls-deep into me.  I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. This one time, I even thought I could feel his jizz spurting inside me.

After a minute or two, he eased out. I felt his juice running down my leg. I turned and knelt and cleaned him off with my mouth. I could tell he was not used to that, so I think he might have been a “straight”guy. Then he was gone. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 8

Guest manfun456

The first time I went to CumUnion blackout night, I knelt on a bench, in a darkroom with a jock strap on, and took the first cock that entered. After he came in me, I heard him say to someone else, "Breed that." I was hooked. I loved being "that" thing to breed. That's what I love most about darkrooms: total anonymity. Not knowing, or caring, whose jizz is blasting up my hole. Offering up my my raw fuckhole for a man in need of release - happy to be of service. And on the flip side, I love to top a bottom who's just like me in that way.

So many to be honest !

I love darkrooms, the think that excites me most are short dark 30-year-old guys, are the ones that look really quite butch.

Until you  put a finger up their arse  and feel that they are prelubed , I always love the whimper they give as I  push my thick cock in them ,fuck and load them.

The other thing I love is being behind another top, watching the sweat appear on their back as they load up a bottom, there's nothing hornier to watch !

it so hot as the top  before me pulls out, and I slide into warm freshly loaded ass,cum loses its viscosity quickly so I want to be right in there to get that sticky warm feeling.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Way back in the mid to late 90’s, when HIV was still pretty much doom sentence, I was in NYC for the weekend with my huzband (tho of course not married at the time). He was working  Thurs and Friday, which gave me time to play on my own.  We were monogamous and bb w each other, so I was cheating. Of course I had a laundry list of rules I imposed on myself to rationalize my behavior and keep it in bounds.

So this Friday lunch time, I headed out to a place  . . . was it on 2nd or 3rd Ave, below Gramercy Park?  It was a basement.  Unimproved.  Just a basement space under a 19th century building. Imagine - concrete floor, brick walls, low ceilings, musty smell. It was like they hadnt even swept it in years. There was like a circular pattern of movement with booth like separate spaces around the perimeter.  And almost pitch black.

There were enough dudes that guys were doing the whole cant-decide-there-must-be-someone-better circuit after circuit. So I was amazed at my luck I wound up in a booth with this Marky Mark built dude. I could feel his musculature because we were all over each other - feeling, snogging, humping, all standing up because there was no sitting on that floor.

It was animal passion the two of us. I could not believe my luck because he was built!  He was also in some sort of uniform from a garage or gas station, which added to how much my mind was blown inthe moment at how hot it was . . . blue collar muscle dude fucking around with me on his break. We were writihing together, trading bent over blow jobs. I even put my tongue in his ass.  It is not something I normally do, but seriously, he wanted it and who wouldnt want to lick that Marky Mark body all over?  

After doing that I stood up. He backed his ass up to my big, hard, and leaking dick. With all that pre cum and spit my mushroom head popped into his hole.  Completely verbotten!  Completely taboo.  This was pre “bareback”. This wasjust plain unsafe.  As soon as my naked dick went in him, he tensed up and blew his load onto the floor. With his head thrown back, I had my dick head naked in his ass, and my tongue in his ear when he blew. FUCK!

I still have no idea what he looked like, it was dark.  He split.  I stroked my load out alone and left.  I was cheating and went way over the line.  My hottest dark room experience. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

For me the "draw" of a dark room is the combination of anonymity and the general readiness of guys to have sex.  If the room is truly dark (so many are not), there's pretty much only one purpose for being there: sex.  i am looking to eliminate the visual component of sense (i have done the same with a blindfold). Our tastes and biases are effected by what we see and not seeing gives our other senses a chance to exercise without visual distraction.  

Also, visual often means the difference between acceptance and rejection... a lot less rejection going on in a dark room lol.  At a bath house it's so common for guys to continuously walk around, sizing each other up and not doing anything. Or there's always a group of guys that seems to get rejected or is alone. How often to we miss out on the other aspects of sex (e.g. touch, sound, attitude) because we don't even get to that place because of what we see?  

• Upvote 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I fucking LOVE blackout rooms and non sex and putting the two together puts me into overload. I was back in ATL this weekend to visit my mom and brother and was excited because the Eagle was having their blackout party Sunday night. The first blackout thing I did was at the Eagle and it was so hot. I had a fake ID and was 18 at the time and amazed I could get in. I'd been chatting with other guys about it before and knew the drill. I didn't want to check my clothes but knew to wear as little as possible...sticking to nylon shorts, no underwear, and a t-shirt, I left a towel in my car for cleanup in case things got messy and made sure to bring lube. 

The place was packed and the back room was pretty much on tiny room...maybe 15' x 15' with guys packed so tight you could barely move. Some guys were sucking but most were fucking and from the sounds it was clear they were fucking bare. Guys were grabbing my cock and ass so much I finally pulled off my t-shirt and shorts so they could have at it. I could feel myself getting pulled back into a corner and I couldn't clearly tell by who but I didn't fight it. I could feel sliding in my ass and hear a voice asking me how I liked it. A chubby Latino guy was down on my cock giving me an intense and hot BJ as the guy inside me started stroking harder and deeper. I was close to busting my load and the Latino guy stood up and slid his ass down on my cock and rode me until I shot in him, and not long after that the guy fucking me bust his nutt inside me. As he pulled out another anon cock slid in me and a circle of guys had gathered watching, most jacking off. The guy fucking me bent me down to make me suck a cock and I went for what looked like a younger military guy with a nice sized dick. Hotter still I could tell he was uncut once he was in my mouth and as insucked him I could feel his hips swaying like he was getting fucked.

The guy fucking me must have cum as he pulled out and another guy was in me within moments. I could barely breathe gasping from him plunging in deep and at the same time military boy shot a massive load in my mouth which I desperately tried to swallow. He lifted me back up and started kissing me deeply and we snowballed his cum between out mouths. Another guy had taken his turn fucking him and as soon a second that guy shot he turned around to ride my cock. That this hot military stud wanted to take me load had me rock hard and I was frantically fucking him even as I was taking god know which number guy in my ass. I'd lost count if it was the fourth or fifth guy to fuck me and he too blasted inside me and another guy entered me almost as soon a second he pulled out. My ass was starting to get sore but I wanted to finish fucking military boy before I broke off and called it enough. I blew my load in military boy just as the guy fucking blasted his mutt inside me and I frantically slid out of the military guy and off the dick of the guy fucking me before someone else could get inside me. Another guy took his turned fucking military boy and he was groaning with delight. I moved to the side and continued to turn away guys who wanted to fuck me, desperately trying to watch the rest of the scene. I pulled my shorts and t-short back on and moved further away from the group of guys frantically fucking and sucking. Guys kept touching my dick and ass and finally I moved out to the regular bar to get a drink and cool down and calm down. 

I stopped off to get a soda at a convenience store on the way home and it was only when I got back in the car I realized I had cum on my face, hair, t-shirt and shorts. When I get home I made sure to rinse all my clothes off in the shower and thoroughly showered to get it all off me. The first time is probably the hottest and the one I remember. I love getting piggy and just going for it sexually.

A good 4-5 years ago at a bathhouse in Indianapolis.  I'm not a huge fan of darkroom sex, I guess I'm more of a visual guy.  But, back then I would wander through occasionally, see if there was anything happening.  One night I wandered in and it was packed full of guys...I squeezed in along the wall and realized that some bottom, seemed like a younger twink, was bent over and being fucked while all these guys watched and touched him (enough light to see that at least).  So I dropped my towel and started stroking...and this guy (might've been whoever brought the twink) reached over and felt my dick, and he must've liked it, because he pulled the twink's ass over to me and backed him up on me....I fucked and unloaded pretty quick (was really turned on), and then left the room. 

Since then, the bathhouse has changed the darkroom...they made it larger, which you'd think would be good, but for me it has had the opposite effect and I rarely go in there anymore.

• Upvote 3

2 stories spring to mind

1st time was at a sauna in Sydney with a dark room. Was grabbed by a guy as I was walking in who said don't go in there it's a HIV pit. Of course I did. Within moments I had a load in me from an Anon top then followed up by the guy who tried to warn me who as he was breeding me said I tried to warn you.

2nd time was my load record at club 80 in Melbourne. The day after Christmas they have a naked night which is very full on. I took twenty plus loads and at least 50 different cocks and I never saw any of their faces.

There have been many memorable Darkroom sex sessions. A few immediately come to mind. One was when I was in my 30s in Amsterdam. I was more a cub back then. There was the Thermos Night sauna (bathhouse, which opened when Thermos Day closed). If I remember correctly there were two floors. Top floor had cabins. Lower floor had the jacuzzi and a few other sections (can't remember exactly what they all were). There was one room which was a sort of passage from one section to the next and was pitch dark. You couldn't see a thing. It was usually so packed you had to push yourself through. It was full of bodies and roaming hands, butts and dicks. There was no way you could get through without touching anyone. Bodies pressed against bodies. It was extremely hot in there so you immediatly started sweating. I had been upstairs and had been fucked twice there in the cabins. High on poppers and booze I entered the passage at one end and from the moment I was in there were hands exploring my body. Within minutes I had a dick up my ass. I couldn't move because of the crowd. He pumped a load in my ass and then I heard him say to someone "your turn". Next dick slid in. While he was fucking me I felt a mouth on my dick. Shot my load in the guy's mouth even before the 2nd top was done.  After that I tried to get to the end of the passage but didn't manage before someone else felt up my ass, grabbed my hips and added another load. Went to the jacuzzi to soak where I met another guy who I went upstairs with. But that's another story ?

I still remember it vividly and even know the music was a thumping remix of Björk's Human Behavior. Whenever I hear that song it immediatly brings me back to that experience.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

Guest takingdeepanal

Club 80 in Melbourne - literally bent over a barrel in the Darkroom, and forced to take 4 loads BB. Went to exit after that, only to find that another 3 guys were blocking my path. Total of 7 loads in about 45 minutes. 

First, a little background information.  I spent the night of my 18th Birthday at Club NYC, and my 1st man there was also my 1st black man, tall and skinny, his name was James and he was known as Slim Jim to his friends.  That night, my slut gene kicked into overdrive and I became a frequent visitor.  Living within walking distance, Slim Jim was also a regular and whenever we saw each other, we'd fuck.  He was a passionate man with a magnificent 10" cut cock, not to mention a tasty and fuckable hairy ass.

One cold Winter night, I went there, paid for a room, stripped and still feeling chilled, took a hot shower and went into the sauna.  I was pleased to see Slim Jim with 2 other black men, Reggie and Cliff, he made introductions.  Taking a seat next to Slim Jim, I immediately started to feast on his cock, while Reggie and Cliff watched, stroking their own cocks.  No longer chilled and now beginning to sweat, I pulled off of Slim Jim's cock and asked if the 4 of us can play.  With no objections uttered, I suggested we go to the darkroom and I try out the sling for my 1st time.  After a brief stop at the lockers where Cliff grabbed lube and poppers, we entered the darkroom.  It was a large room with cushions against the walls, and in the center, there was a sling.  S.J. helped me get into the sling and I sucked his cock while Cliff pulled my butt cheeks apart and ate my ass.  Ready for the fucking to begin, I nearly ordered S.J. to lube up and go balls deep in me.  Hugely hung as he is, S.J. has a way of penetrating we with only minor discomfort, but with Reggie holding the poppers under my nose, I was oblivious until I felt S.J.'s balls against my butt.  My own cock throbbed as S.J. long dicked me with his usual passion.  Some 10 minutes later, S.J. roared as I felt his cock spasm, spewing his cum deep in my ass.  As soon as S.J. pulled out, Cliff slid his thin uncut 8" cock in me saying my ass was like velvet.  Cliff fucked like an animal and after 5 minutes, he added load #2 into my ass.  Reggie was next and he had 7" with an obscenely huge cockhead that hit places I never felt before.  I heard squishy noises as he pounded my ass, adding load #3 in about 10 minutes.  "Can I get some of that?" a voice with a thick Hispanic accent asked.  "Please do!" I replied.  He was in me for maybe 3 minutes before he blasted load #4 in me.  With a simple "Thanks!" he pulled out and walked away.  My 3 black friends agreed to go another round and when they were done, cum was leaking from my hole.  Helping me out of the sling, S.J. said he wanted me to fuck him and naturally I obliged.  The 4 of us left the darkroom and hit the showers together.  Never got to play with Cliff and Reggie again, but S.J. and I had many hot times!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Might have posted this before: Since I'm pretty exhibitionist I've never really been turned on by dark rooms that are dark. One night however I was drinking too much and missed my last train out of London. Not wanting to hang about the station for hours, I ended up at the sauna down from Vauxhall Tube. Not being young and gym bodied I wasn't doing well, until what must have been Hoist chucking out time. 

The darkroom was then filled with drunken, middle aged leather men and one slutty bottom. He was pretty clear that he was neg and looking for any cock, and boy did it get verbal and hot. Thats when I discovered what you lose in seeing guys you gain in the lack of inhibition, and the release of deep desire. Its a couple of years since that but I still pull one out to the memory of a chunky, hairy older guy banging him muttering, "I'm breeding you, actually knocking you up"

• Upvote 1