MEMORABLE Darkroom Bareback Anonymous Sex

Read1

Was in a local sauna with . darkroom. An older guy with a harness passed me in the corridor and grabbed my balls..   the salt and pepper thin got me going, then he hooked my ass with hs finger and pulled me into a cabin. He blindfolded me and  and starting going for my prostate with his finger.  He succeeded.  Then he spun me around a few times and said let's go to the darkroom. He guided me out spun me a for more times and led me through  the corridors to the darkroom. he stripped off my towel and had me get down on all fours.  It was a turn on  he proceeded to fuck my hole to shreds.  I could hear other guys around us.   He blew a load up my hole and let a couple of other guys fuck me.  After the third guy came a fourth guy mounted me and pulled off the blindfold. We weren'tin a darkroom. The guy had me on all fours in a lounge area that was fully lit.  He came fast and then milked me like a cow.  one other guy fucked  me after that.   I was kind of embarrassed but also turned on. Two other guys who were watching came by my room later and dump loads in my ass .

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Bath house in New Orleans before they all closed down.  The feeling of being fondled and kissed in  aarea that was so dark you couldn't see.  Was fucked several times while standing there.  Later gots lots of looks at the cum running down my leg from my freshly fucked hole.  Never knrw if the guys were just admiring their handiwork as I passed by, wanted to add their load or both.

• Upvote 1

I love bathhouses and have had a lot fun being bred in them. They are always hit or miss.  Most memorable was in Jax,FL.  I had been out partying with a friend and I got horny so went to the bath.   Got a room off the beaten path which sucked I thought because I loved to leave my door open with my ass lubed and up for whomever wanted it.   I was doing the usual and lightly hitting poppers so was good and buzzed and suddenly I felt a hand start rubbing my ass.  He asked if I wanted bred.  I moaned then I felt his dick enter me.   He fucjed me saying how I was a slut taking any cock and load and I started cunning from him fucking me. Then he unloads in me. I thought it was done but I was wrong. He had drawn a crowd of very eager breeders.  All of my inhibitions were gone and I was in pure slut mode.  Just wanted fucked and bred.  I was fucjed for almost 2 hours solid.   Or had a cock in my face   Took at least 8 loads.  Most I’ve ever taken at one time.  And swallowed a few more than that. All were anonymous except one guy I knew.  He wanted to make sure I knew he bred me so we could have more fun later. Which we did.  

• Upvote 2

Reading these amazing stories my cock has got rock hard. Many of my darkroom memories are coming into my mind, and I can't choose them the best.

Maybe I can mention three.

One, when tall, muscular Asian guy fucked me. I was on my knees on a coach. While we were fucking, a guy was also fucked, he kneeling parallel me. He was so close to me, I could feel his breth, and see his face. He was a type of good guys, mom's favourite. All his appearance was totally on the opposite of the fact, he was kneeling in the darkroom while a stranger was breeding him.

The second happened in the same bathroom, same darkroom but this darkroom has another part, behind the mentioned above. A guy grabbed me there, made me stand on my four, and started fuck me. At the beginning we were alone, but soon more and more guys came into. When the first guy finished in me, came the next and so on. It were only four, but I had a continuously orgasm, but not physically (I didn't in at all), but mentally. I enjoyed simply the fact: It's my turn, now I'm the whore who everybody can fuck."

The third happened just ten days ago, I told you about the Spanish guy, who bred me three times within few hours. Two happened in the dark room.

I've never walked into the darkroom yet. I would really like to though. I see lots of  guys walking in there wearing their towels and they stay in there for awhile before they exit.    I'm told its so dark in there you can't see anything.  And, you can assume that nobody is using condoms in there so be prepared to take it bare.   I like to walk around the club without my towel on and guys are always grabbing and pinching my butt.   I want to just walk into the darkroom naked and see what happens.  

• Upvote 1

Took aday off work today,drove to sauna in Birmingham, love the darkroom that it offers,kinda sleezy and always smells of sex.. pretty quiet to start with.

Later got busy and quite a few guys in the room just feeling each other etc, I bent over to suck this big dick and felt my arse being fingered, I carried on sucking and then a cock was sliding in my hole and it felt fucking great, the dark, the scent of sweaty men the aroma of poppers and spunk and anticipation it was awesome, I was in my element, guys were just presenting their dicks at my mouth and I was sucking them whilst getting my arse fucked, I felt the guy fucking me cum deep in me, pull out and another enter me, i never saw faces just felt bodies and cock in me, this continued for ages, cock after cock was sliding inside me, I had to bend over the leather bench in the corner as my legs were starting to weaken must have taken about 8 loads, i went for a drink and food and sat in dining place with a towel on, when I got up the towel was wet with cum as was the seat.

I went back downstairs and took 3 more loads up my already full cummed arse, showered and drove home towel under my seat as my pants was dripping cum. Great day.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
On 5/31/2018 at 5:37 AM, NLbear said:

There have been many memorable Darkroom sex sessions. A few immediately come to mind. One was when I was in my 30s in Amsterdam. I was more a cub back then. There was the Thermos Night sauna (bathhouse, which opened when Thermos Day closed). If I remember correctly there were two floors. Top floor had cabins. Lower floor had the jacuzzi and a few other sections (can't remember exactly what they all were). There was one room which was a sort of passage from one section to the next and was pitch dark. You couldn't see a thing. It was usually so packed you had to push yourself through. It was full of bodies and roaming hands, butts and dicks. There was no way you could get through without touching anyone. Bodies pressed against bodies. It was extremely hot in there so you immediatly started sweating. I had been upstairs and had been fucked twice there in the cabins. High on poppers and booze I entered the passage at one end and from the moment I was in there were hands exploring my body. Within minutes I had a dick up my ass. I couldn't move because of the crowd. He pumped a load in my ass and then I heard him say to someone "your turn". Next dick slid in. While he was fucking me I felt a mouth on my dick. Shot my load in the guy's mouth even before the 2nd top was done.  After that I tried to get to the end of the passage but didn't manage before someone else felt up my ass, grabbed my hips and added another load. Went to the jacuzzi to soak where I met another guy who I went upstairs with. But that's another story ?

I still remember it vividly and even know the music was a thumping remix of Björk's Human Behavior. Whenever I hear that song it immediatly brings me back to that experience.

Awesome......just shot to this and Alphas pics....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Plenty of those. My favorite is when i was at the 321 Slammer sex club in Fort Lauderdale and stayed til the end of this night. Around 3am most guys seemed ready to call it a night and started looking for holes to dump their load into. I was in this unlit room off a larger room where guys could do gloryhole type stuff. A guy had mounted and bred me and once he unloaded another grabbed me and did the same and then another threw me down on this big cushion thing that took up a large part of this area and bred me and then another and by this guy when he pulled out the cum stared coming out with the cock and i felt it running down my legs and sack and some of it splattered on the floor even as the next guy was going in me. It was a great high being passed from male to male like that just so they could breed out a load and call it a night finally. By the time 8 or 9 of them had done this to me. I was dripping cum from my sloppy hole (i had been there since around 10pm) another guy came up, added his load and then fisted it further into me.  I stayed until nearly closing that night and other guys also added their loads but it was not with the rapid fire frequency I experienced at 3am where I was literally passed around and bred repeatedly in a short span of time. I have only had use like this in a dark area a couple of other times but this was by far the best. I fell into bed that morning as the sun came up covered in sweatand cum, my trashed hole saturated with a couple dozen loads of DNA soaking into me and slept sound and happy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

about 6 months ago at Tokyo valentine in Atlanta, I was in the dark room and sucking cocks as they got close to my position. then I was standing and a latino guy came up, I sucked him, then he rolled me over and put me on the bench. I told him I was too tight to fuck. (my ass is tight even at aged 56). he said no, I just use more lube. I didn't think he would get in, so I didn't resist. he poked and poked and boom. it happened, he slid his cock balls deep !!! I just stayed in postion and took it. then I got turned on and started thrusting back to meet his cock. even as bottom im verbal. I was talking smack calling myself his dark room kunt. ya fuck your kunt good. he nutted  and let. I went to bathroom to clean up. he was there at the sink washing his cock. in business attire. he smiled and I smiled and said damn good fuckn. then I went on to suck 2-3 cocks out in the lit areas. I love a good show

• Like 1