Has anyone ever walked in on you?

Guest DaddysBoi

I've had a couple of experiences

I once walked in on one of my nephews having a wank shortly after he turned 18.  I was staying with my sister in Scotland and they had all gone out.  I assume my nephew thought I had gone with them because when I passed his room he was sitting in his room looking at his phone.  His trousers and pants were at his ankles and he was wanking what looked like a fair sized cock for an 18 year old lad.  I didn't think he had seen me but a little while later he came downstairs looking sheepish and said "I''m...err...sorry about earlier."

I told him there was no need to apologise and said I was sorry for walking in on him - we all need a bit of privacy when we're having a wank.  He relaxed a bit then and we never referred to it again.  It was actually quite horny though.

I also had one really bad experience a few years ago.  I hooked up on line with a really fit looking thirty something lad and went to his flat in West London.  He didn't mention having a partner.   We sucked and rimmed each other and then I fucked him kneeling up on the bed and came heavily up his arse.  Before I could pull out his boyfriend came in and went ballistic.  He was really furious - especially when I pulled out and he realised we'd been fucking bareback.  I don't know if he realised I had actually just shot a load up his boyfriend as I got out of there as quickly as I could.  It was a horrible experience and I felt bad for both of them.

A much better experience was when I walked in on my flat mate being fucked in the living room.  I had not long split with my partner and was renting a flat.  I needed someone to share the costs so rented a room to a lad in his early 20s who was down from Scotland working in London.  We had talked about bringing guys back and I said the only rule was not to leave anyone he didn't know in the flat when he wasn't there.  During the first couple of months Patrick brought quite a number of guys back.  He had a very easy going attitude to life and admitted he loved being fucked and didn't always play safe.  He was a really good influence on me as I was going through a rough time and was inclined to take things a bit too seriously.  One day I came back in to find him being fucked, pants down in the living room by a really fit looking black guy.  They didn't see me at first and I enjoyed watching as the guy fucked him from behind and I kept watching until he came deep in Patrick's arse. I was really turned on and hoped that Patrick was being fucked bareback.  When he pulled out I saw they were fucking bare and I saw some cum sliding out of Patrick's arse.  

I didn't think they had seen me but when the guy had gone Patrick joined me in the kitchen and asked me if I had enjoyed the show.  I wasn't quite sure what to say but he was totally cool with it and laughed.  He asked me if seeing him being fucked without a condom had made me horny and I admitted it had.  It wasn't too long before Patrick's pants were down again and I was fucking him from behind right there in the kitchen. I fucked him bareback and shot my load right up him and after that we fucked quite a few times.  It was Patrick who really turned me back on to fucking bareback after I split with my partner.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Tommy Tank said:

I've had a couple of experiences

I once walked in on one of my nephews having a wank shortly after he turned 18.  I was staying with my sister in Scotland and they had all gone out.  I assume my nephew thought I had gone with them because when I passed his room he was sitting in his room looking at his phone.  His trousers and pants were at his ankles and he was wanking what looked like a fair sized cock for an 18 year old lad.  I didn't think he had seen me but a little while later he came downstairs looking sheepish and said "I''m...err...sorry about earlier."

I told him there was no need to apologise and said I was sorry for walking in on him - we all need a bit of privacy when we're having a wank.  He relaxed a bit then and we never referred to it again.  It was actually quite horny though.

You lucky fucking duuuuuuuude! 
Once when I was with my first bf (bald scottish guy)..... I think I had just turned 17 or was about to. Went upstairs to the recreationally-purposed attic room in their house and saw his straight brother about to get busy with his seriously big-titted Asian GF, on the bottom level of the bunk bed. It was one of those experiences that makes you think you're bisexual briefly cause they were quite something to look at. We just laughed as I said sorry and left fairly quickly, she didnt cover up cause she knew i was his brother's buttbanger.

I'm very hesitant about bringing back anyone to meet my cat-lady-without-the-cats mom so Ive never been walked-in-on at home. Forget that shit.

Edited by Cumlaut

• 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

It was one of those situations where I met a hot guy online, and then you decide you want to meet. The next discussion is who can host. You come to the realization that neither of you can host.  I was renting a Master-bedroom rental at the time. I was 23, and  just starting to see other men for sex. Jeff, the guy I was currently chatting with, would turn out to be my 4th hook-up. 

I grew a pair, and said he could come over to my place. I would write a note, telling my landlord that I had a friend over from school, and we where studying.  To make a long story short, Jeff and I smoked some marijuana, and started going to town. We where both on the bed making out, stripped down to our underwear, when my landlord walked in, then shut the door real quickly.

That pretty much killed it, and Jeff left. my landlord and I had a discussion, she was more upset about the marijuana, yet she said she did not know I was gay, that was the first time I was referred to as such, I told her I was just experimenting.