Theme Night

I hopped up into the sling and maneuvered into position. I knew I had no choice now really. If I didn’t, these guys would’ve certainly made sure I was comfortable enough for them at least.

“Strap him in.”

Bloody hell.

Steve took on a master of ceremonies tone to those within earshot. Almost to alert anyone else lurking about the sauna.

“Gentlemen! We have an unexpected new recruit among our number this evening. Greg and I have already dosed Dan here with a couple of loads.  So it’s over now to you, the panel so-to-speak, to help out with round two of the hiring process.”

A shiver ran down my spine.

“Brian, here, our most recent successful acquisition. I propose you begin proceedings!”

Brian wasted no time, his fingers slipping into my now cummy hole, and his cock following immediately afterward.  Jeez.  I may have been new to the scene, but I was somewhat surprised how quickly I was acclamated to poz play. 

Brian was quite a vigorous lover, and I have the feeling his bollocks had been boiling after having been in the sling for god knows how long before I made my appearance.

He piston-fucked me like some ravenous animal.  I had no choice but to cave in as Greg shoved poppers under my nose again and causing me to groan increasingly loudly, honestly oblivious to the fact that I was strapped down in a sling, surrounded by poz men, all of whom were beating his cocks - hard, all awaiting his turn on me.  A couple of guys, in fact, doused me with a load of piss.  Before that night I’d been strictly one-on-one, but in the last hour I’d been fucked by three men.  I didn't know how many more there will be or how long this would last.  I was a lamb being led to slaughter.  An offering.  Undergoing recruitment.  The final rewiring of my brain had seemingly kicked in.

Fuck… yeah.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 10

• 1 month later...

I lost count of the loads I took in the next couple of hours. Poppered up and hazy, I seem to adapt into this new existence as a raw pig.

Although the crowd were thinning out, I called out to see if anyone was around, as I was still strapped into the sling. We’ve all had our fun, I thought, as I debated phoning in sick the next morning, or how many hours time it would be.

Then I could make out movement from the corner of my eye as a shadow appeared at the door. “Oh hey, could you untie me please? Everyone seems to have fucked off home”

Out of the shadows came the receptionist. All six foot of him, with a muscular swimmer’s build, but this time naked bar a clear yellow rubber jock with a black biohazard symbol on the front which contained what looked like a heavy ring at the end of his cock.

“Yeah mate, I will do eventually. Once I’ve bred that hole first.”

It seemed, well, a reasonable request for freedom at this point. I’m sure something inside of me had been unlocked this evening, and the sight of him had my cock stirring to attention.

“It’s Dan, right? Glen and Steve told me you finally had a vacancy, and so I thought I’d have a go”

Fuck, he did look beautiful. Standing there in that jock, talking to me like I was a piece of meat. I found myself wanting to taste that biohazard symbol with my tongue, slowly making out the shape of it, as if to write it into my mind.

“uh, sure, well go ahead. I guess one last random fuck won’t do me any harm”. Compared to the harm that’s already been committed to me, I weighed up this screwed sense of new principles.

“The name’s Mike incidentally and I don’t think you quite understand mate. Usually I’ll turn away most horny drunks that rock up to the sauna in need of a late night snack, but I let you in. I took a shine to you.”

Suddenly I felt a little scared. As scared as anyone who was strapped into a sling in a sauna complex where they’d been bred by numerous strangers.

“I only gift men who deserve it. Those with… potential.”

Everything about this evening had gone from weird to completely fucked up.

“Potential?” I asked, worried.

“Oh yeah. I’ve been looking for a bugson for a while now, and having watched you adapt to being a raw whore has been very interesting. Seeing as you’re still there, boy, let this bugdaddy mark you as his.”

My cock hardened further. What was I hearing? It sounded twisted, wrong and… horny as fuck.

“I see you like that boy, now tell bugdaddy to incubate you and claim you as his son”

Oh, what the hell.

“Please, bugdaddy. Claim this boy as yours. Please…”

• Like 22
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 9

Mike grinned as he fished out his cock from his biohazard rubber.

“That’s it lad, you know exactly what you want, I’m just going to make sure it’s my strain you carry. The seed that will infect you. I’m going to incubate that bugson hole. Soon, you’ll want nothing but me”

He had that right. I was in heat. Lusting. Harder than ever.

I felt him push up against my sore hole. The PA tickling the edges, going past them, gliding easily into me thanks to the cum of all the others. It felt powerful, more like a ritual I would get used to, hell even carry out myself once I’m one of them…

Fuck. I’m thinking like I’m a pozbrother already.

Pushing its way further into me, as if he wanted all of him, every drop to saturate and alter me.

“You like that, yeah? Good. You’re just a life support system for a toxic cock. Your principles, ethics, feelings and loyalties – they’re all up for being reconfigured.”

Shit, he could sweet talk.

“Tell your bugdad how you feel, pig”

“I feel whole bugdaddy. I feel right. It’s as if this was my destiny all along. To be your bugson.”

It was just coming out now. Dark thoughts I’d never dreamt of vocalizing had no choice but to be aired now during this moment.

The idea of me, 42, being claimed as a son by a man of a similar age seemed perverted, but that was small fry to what was on the menu right now. His toxic cock was starting to pump me, my hole clamping down as if to milk him quicker. I knew this was it. My insides felt shredded and sore, but I know that this was the answer to any ailment right now.

Mike pulled out and looked down “Ah, pink cummy blood goo. You’re well on your way.” And rammed his meat back into me. The gasp as it wrecked me anew turned him on more, if anything.

His thrusts quickened as did his breathing. The assault on me was an introduction to trusting him with my life. Trusting him to use his powers to change that. Trusting him to claim me.

“No way back now, pig. Like you had any chance… argh!”

Oh wow. I’d taken a fair bit of cum but this bastard fast tracked through that. It was as if the entire sauna had worked together in my recruitment. All I could say now was…

“Thank you bugdaddy. Thank you for gifting this boy.”

He reached over and began snogging me then gently whispered “Welcome to your new life, pig” and my cock must have poked into his stomach as he sensed my, what, relief? Jubilation?

“I can guarantee that you’re now en route to becoming a pozpig. No pig I know, or should I say bred, has ever avoided it. Your cock seems to agree too. Perfect. Daddy is going to rebuild you into the toxic pig you deserve to be”

“Yes daddy, thank you”

A haze came over my mind. Dazed from what just happened. Feeling myself beginning to be rewritten and transformed.

“I like your rubber, daddy. Very hot”

“That’s good to hear, pig, because the plans I have for you involve you wearing a lot of it. You’ve definitely earned your biohazard now.”

Bloody hell. That’s a sentence you don’t hear in polite society.

“When did you last cum, pig?”

I had to think. Actually, no, I’d not cum at all throughout the evening. Hard as a rock and precumming like a bastard, but no actual cumming.

“Earlier, Sir. Possibly last night”

“Ah, so that cock has yet to cum its last neg load, eh?” he said, as he began to stroke. “I think we both know that I should have the honour of taking the last of your innocence then hehehe”

He was right. This mad, twisted logic what it was, made it seem like common sense. Almost courtesy.

“Um, yes bugda… Oh”

He was on it. Worshipping his new son’s soon-to-be-toxic cock. Hurrying the process.

It didn’t take long, but my word I don’t think I’ve ever cum so much and so hard in my life.

In the afterglow, he tenderly stroked me as if I was a newborn. Our lips locked together and I tasted myself. Or should it be the last remnants of me. It was the first time I think I’ve tasted my own cum, and by the looks of it, not the last.

“Lick your lips. He’s gone now. Mr innocent. I own you as of right now. You’re my bugson in mind and in body”

He was right. I know that now. My Bugdaddy is always right.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 10
  • Piggy 10

• 2 months later...

Mike picked up his biohazard jock and started to adjust my legs in the sling so he could slip the jock on me. I’d always thought rubber looked hot but needed to see how it felt first. Now I’m being dressed in it and was feeling strangely calm about it. Turned on, even.

He then unhooked a short piece of chain, which I assumed was part of the sling, but for some reason had a padlock on it. I understood exactly what was going on when he moved my head so he could slip it around my neck. Closing the padlock with no sign of a key.

“There you go, my boy. You’re starting to look the part already. Your bulge in that bio jock shows your approval too.”

He had a point. I looked down and saw my stiffening cock in the jock and felt the weight of the chain around my neck. Fucking hot. A little epiphany unlocked at that moment seeing myself in a rubber jock spread out in a sling, with several poz loads in my hole. I thought that I looked like a pig. One of the more extreme ones you occasionally stumble across on a tumblr. Where more often than not, the guys look like pure animals. Fucking each other freely and feeling part of a semi-secret society. Where guys park their lives at the door and set about exploring their true desires. As men… brothers. Right then, I was feeling like I’d made it into the sty.

Mike could almost read my mind. He stood there looking at me admiring myself. Admiring whatever I was becoming. Had become.

“I like it. Very fucking hot. You’ll be a perfect addition to the cause once the gift claims you. Your Bugdaddy knows the route, son, let me be your guide into your new life.”

It’s true. I’ve seen and could sense a new direction and purpose now.

Mike lined himself at my hole again, fingering his last deposit into me as he lubed his cock. It felt beautiful, if I’m honest. They’ve already won.

“The sight of my son in his bio jock is turning me on. You’re mine now, body and soul”

“Fuck yeah, daddy. Finish it off.”

He grinned and looked me in the eye.

“Don’t worry boy, there’s plenty coming your way now you’re one of us. My strain alone should have given the recruitment process a head start.”

It’s true. There genuinely was no way back now. The reality being that I’ve more than likely been infected. I guess I’d taken about ten, maybe a dozen loads now. On a special Poz Night, admittedly. And, yes, one of those guys was a new member who’d just been recruited, at his most toxic and, oh yeah, then bred me in an initiation. All normal.

Normal to me now. And now I was understanding why they call it a gift.

Mike shuddered as he unloaded into me, keeping his cock in there as he looked me up and down like a proud father admiring his new born. Which, in a twisted kinda way, was exactly that. I felt reborn. I felt satisfaction. A new freedom, like I was home.

I looked into his eyes and slurred like the lovesick cum-craving rawpig I’d become, with my belly now full of his seed. His toxic seed no doubt already incubating in me.

“I want to feel like this forever”

Mike smiled and came in for a kiss “you soon will, son. You soon will.”

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1