Theme Night

I’d been drinking, and in my inebriated mind decided to walk home rather than wait for a night bus. After checking a couple of apps, I was feeling a bit horny even if I had no mind to do anything about it. It was then when I noticed the illuminated sign for the sauna. I’d passed it many times before and knew it had something of a reputation for its theme nights where one night it’s Daddies/ Bois or no towels or whatever. I decided that I would pop in for a bit, freshen up in the shower and maybe get sucked off. Job done.

Once I’m buzzed in I realise that I’m actually doing this, and so check in for a towel, give reception my email for some reason for their mailing list, and head into the changing area, clumsily undress and then head into the main part of the sauna. After doing the rounds – and discovering there’s even a sling area, which stank of piss – I settled into a wood cabin that seemed fairly quiet bar the two older daddy types, mid-50s, looked like regulars but were in hot shape, gently feasting off each other’s bodies, teasing each zone and clearly been there a while. I settled down on a bench to the side and vaguely watched them. One of them reached over under my towel and put his hand on my stiffening cock and smiled “What have we here?”

He leaned over further and began nibbling on my cock. Fuck. I hadn’t quite budgeted for this, but my horniness seemingly had me pinned to the spot as his mouth started to suck. His mate slid over and handed me some poppers. I felt obliged to really. It seemed rude not to. Although the minute I whiffed a few snorts my head felt like the wiring had come lose and all that now mattered was this hairy dad feeding on me. His mate leant into kiss me and again and suddenly I’d never wanted this stranger more. I felt the cocksucker’s fingers probe my hole, somewhat looking confused that it was dry and tight, but almost instantaneously the evidence of a sick grin replacing it.

“Slow night brother?”

It took me a moment to realise he was talking to me.

“Uh… not really. Just a bit drunk and horny” I replied.

“Hehe, nice. Drunk and horny on a PozBro night. I get you”

“Wait, what? I thought that was Tuesdays...”

“No mate. Been Thursdays for the last four months. Every other week we let in non-members and chasers”

“Really? Ah okay. Bit of a mistake. I’ll leave you guys to it then” as I went to get up, the popper daddy pulled me backed into a kiss. I was beginning to feel strange, and realise these fuckers had me in their web.

I could hear the door being locked and started to feel panicked “Not so fast bro… Hey Steve I think we’ve got ourselves a newbie!” I kept struggling as Steve pulled out the poppers again. Fuuuuck. What was in them? They were making me react the way they wanted. My body betraying my frantic mind. Half terrified, half horny. Jesus. I could only hope to get out of this alive.

“I think you’re right Glen. Luckily for him we’re on a recruitment drive. I think we should showcase a few of the membership benefits while he’s here.”

Glen was starting to tease my hole with his tongue. Oh boy, not felt anything like that before. I had begun to bliss out with the intoxication, feeling reasonably good despite the fact I was naked, horny, off my face in a locked room with two poz fuckers talking about recruiting me.

Holy shit.

I found myself turning my face to Steve’s cock. Man, what a fucking amazing poz tool, I thought. Thoughts that evaporated as I begun to suck down on it. Meanwhile Glen had been probing my hole, and I’d been slowly aware of letting him begin to probe me further. I wasn’t quite understanding my behavior, but everything felt so good and right and I figured I could risk this. They must be bluffing, I thought, there is no way someone would be so toxic that it would take immediately… That’s how I looked at it. Surely every guy doesn’t get pozzed instantly…

That said, Glen was still pursuing my hole. I noticed him spit on his cock. I hoped there’d be lube but it was unlikely I was to get a smooth ride. These two fuckers know too much as it is.

“That’s one tight hole there. Good thing you have us here to help you realise what a pleasure centre you can be. So much potential for you as a pozbro”.

Oh fuck.

• Like 38
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 10

I struggled as those words sank into my head: ‘Good thing you have us here to help you realise what a pleasure centre you can be. So much potential for you as a pozbro’ – fucking hell. I need to get out of here now. However I’ve been sucking on a poz cock, and there’s another one targeting my hole.

“That’s right bro. Let us in” Glen said as his precum started to drip over my hole and started to make his way in. Fuck it hurt, but a good hurt. Everything screaming at me to wake up out of this nightmare. These two toxic men have me pinned down, with no escape.

“What’s your name, pig? Good to know which new members to keep an eye on”

“Huh? Um, yeah, it’s Dan”

“Hey Dan, hot body you have there. We rarely see guys your age – I’m thinking 40? - still neg here, so you have to understand our excitement.”

“Yeah but… I don’t want to join. I just want to go home. Please… let me go and I’ll leave you to it”

“Too late bro. You’ve got toxic precum in your mouth and around your pighole now, and those poppers are helping us to see what your prospects are and what you REALLY want”

“Seriously, don’t do this. I don’t want to become a poz…”

It was then when Glen rammed his cock further into me at the same time as Steve shoved his cock into my throat. The pain of gagging subsided as I got used to my plight. I’m being spit-roasted by two toxic fuckers and somehow calming down into their strokes and rhythm against my best wishes.

I could hear Glen and Steve muttering encouragement to each other “Yeah, that’s the stuff. He’s adapting nicely”, “That’s right lad, accept your fate. Let these daddies incubate you and start you off right”.

My mind was slowing down. The feelings of fear and panic put on the backburner, as I was reveling in my new glimpses of pigginess. Betraying my sensible side and belonging right in the moment. For the next few minutes I was part of a scene I’d longed for but always felt I’d know when to get out of it. My energy, my whole being basically acting as a life support to a cock. Hey… this isn’t quite as terrifying as I feared. Then I was jolted out of it as Steve roared and blew his load in my hole. My addled mind wondering why come I denied myself that cum, that hole usage all this time? A sense of calm flowed across me. Enlightenment.

“Oh Steve, I think you’ve hooked him now”

Glen then pulled out of my mouth and replaced Steve at my hole, and then set about adding his blend to the mix.

“Two unmedicated poz loads. I bet you didn’t expect your evening to end up quite so exciting, hey Dan? You’re going to become one of us mate, and I can tell that you’re starting to come around to the idea.”

Dear God help me.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 10

As Glen shot into my hole, I had to admit that the feeling of cum in me was starting to turn me on. I laid there, cradled by the pair of them like something they needed to feed and feed off. The grim realisations can hold off for an hour or two, right now I’m starting to understand why guys chase and become cum addicted. The seed deposits soak in to you. Creating a stronger deeper connection with who you’re with. That moment feels like it could last forever. You bond. Perhaps I needed to be shown that, I needed that urge to be forced upon me. So I could see for myself. It was as if the toxic cum decided on me regardless and had begun its takeover, its rewiring. Like I said, I was starting to understand.

“How you feeling now Dan. Happy you’ve begun a new life?”

That freaked me out. I was drunk and stumbled into a sauna on the wrong evening and now here I was being assimilated into the poz brotherhood. Wait… I’d read that phrase before and now I’m thinking it? I need to get out of here before it’s too late.

Steve shoved the poppers under my nose again “It’s time you tasted my cock Dan. It’s been in you already, so nice to complete the circle".

I started to play with my own cock, now harder than ever. Glen brushed my hand aside and began to lick my cockhead. The connection was beginning to overwhelm my senses. No wonder they called it a brotherhood. Being like this was something far closer and more erotic than just lovers.

Glen was muttering encouragement to me as I sucked him off. “Oh mate. You’re doing very well. I think we should take this elsewhere. What do you think Steve?”

Steve removed his mouth from my cock “Fuck yes, maybe see if the sling is free”

“Good idea. It usually isn’t free but we can get Dan to the front of the queue. What’s the point of running a night like this if we don’t get first dibs? The others will understand the need to fast track Dan. Maybe one or two of them can pitch in with the next round of recruitment”

"There’s another round? What the fuck is this? I saw the sling area earlier and there were a handful of guys hanging around it, all taking it in turns on some poor guy they’d ballgagged. There was no way I was going to get involved in…"

“Sniff, Dan. You’re going to love it… eventually.”

Oh man.

Edited by swine
  • Like 29
  • Upvote 15
  • Piggy 12

We began to untangle and Glen unlocked the room. I knew deep down that I could have run there and then, but my body had other ideas as Steve helped me to my feet and the three of us left and headed to the sling area.

The piss smell was starting to subside and I noticed three guys pissing over the sling occupant.

“Ah, that’s Brian. He’s a new convert. The last time he was here was his first. Like you, he didn’t realise the true nature of the evening, but now he’s a fully paid-up member. He’s being baptised by his new brothers. It’s something of a ritual for each new cumdump”

What the fuck? These pigs were next level. I’d never in my wildest dreams witnessed such depravity. Yet despite my better judgement, I was getting hard at this. Fucksake. I should sober up this instant and run.

I could hear Brian moaning, and encouraging these guys to piss over him. Like it was something that he needed too, finally wash away all those years of not letting himself be himself. Am I envying him? Was I turned on because in some way I knew that could be me one day?

Glen went to the head of the sling and snogged Brian like they’d been lovers forever. Tenderly he stroked Brian’s head and asked him how he was feeling. Brian, for his part was reveling in his piss bath, but knew that he’d been in there long enough. Glen started to unstrap Brian from the sling, as Brian seemed to sense what was going on.

“We’ve got a new member to welcome and recruit, dear boy, I trust you’ll help us pass on your knowledge”

Brian grinned sadistically and said “It would be my pleasure, brother” and got out of the pissy sling. Steve grabbed my wrist, as if he sensed that I was going to make a run for it. I knew I could, but something tells me the night may go awry if I tried to escape.

I just had to mentally accept that this was the road I was on now. These men were going to make into one of them. Whether the toxic cum in me already was starting to rewire me, or what, I can only accept now that this was my recruitment, and as Brian, Steve, Glen and a couple of others started to surround me, this glimpse of my future wasn’t terrifying me.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 8