Being whored out in Atlanta

Guest iSlutsf

Guest iSlutsf

A year and a half ago I spent a night at the Cheshire Motor Inn taking any and all loads. I put an ad on barebackrt and Craigslist with room number and had my door open. That night I took 33 loads. 

I'm planning a new trip to Atlanta to hopefully beat 33 loads in one night. Who wants to whore me out? Or any other suggestions to get more guys to my room? Bareback only, NONE REFUSED!

I also heard about a darkroom in Atlanta for whores like me to juts bend over and let anyone breed it. Anyone know where that is?

Thanks!

Edited by iSlutsf
Clarification

• 1 month later...

hey  would love to visit that dark room , sounds like a lot of fun.  can spend a lot of time  bent over  and take any and all cock  none reused 

wish there was a place like that around here 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/29/2018 at 1:11 PM, Guest iSlutsf said:

A year and a half ago I spent a night at the Cheshire Motor Inn taking any and all loads. I put an ad on barebackrt and Craigslist with room number and had my door open. That night I took 33 loads. 

I'm planning a new trip to Atlanta to hopefully beat 33 loads in one night. Who wants to whore me out? Or any other suggestions to get more guys to my room? Bareback only, NONE REFUSED!

I also heard about a darkroom in Atlanta for whores like me to juts bend over and let anyone breed it. Anyone know where that is?

Thanks!

Right close-by is club Manifest which has several darkrooms, a s also Heretic Bar