St. Louis Bathhouse

Hit Club St. Louis this weekend. Here's what went down...

Got there. The place was packed. Parking lot was full with cars parked out on the street. Stripped, showered and went on the prowl. I was moving with purpose. Sending the message I was there to fuck holes.

FIRST HOLE: Silver bear. Had his door open laying face down. I walked in, closed the door. He turned to me. I dropped the towel exposing my semi. He didnt need anymore prompting...began sucking my cock. Did an OK job. When he got me fully hard, I snapped my fingers. He immed got on his knees.

"Show me that pussy", i barked. He spread his hairy cheeks. I fingered him. 

"Beg for it!", I ordered. 

"Please...fuck me..fuck me raw!", he replied.

"Fuck WHAT?!", I prompted...

He whimpered the words..."Fuck my pussy...please fuck my pussy!" NICE!  Nothing like a bit of humiliation to make a bottom submit himself fully. 

I laid pipe into him a good while. With NO consideration for whether he was enjoying it or not. Tonight was about me!

I amped up the filthy talk  throughout. He lapped it up. He needed used. 

"Jack off your useless dick til you cum!"  He did so. Soon enough he came all over his sheets. 

With that, I pulled out, gave his ass a hard smack, grabbed my towel and left. No - I did not give him my load...that was just a warm-up fuck.

I went looking for more.

SECOND HOLE:  Cumrag. I'm walking down one of the halls and at the corner there's a piece of trash bent over a fuckbench...couple of guys standing around at a distance jacking their soft dicks. 

I waste no time. Jack myself hard and slam into the public cunt.  He was so poppered up that I doubt he even felt me.

This was a quick public plunge and go to send the message: I'M HERE TO FUCK. 

After i gain a nice crowd watching me, I rip out and walk away with my towel over my shoulder.   MESSAGE SENT.

A quick shower and a break later, and I'm hunting for more.

THIRD HOLE: Hot bearded daddy. He was one of the guys at the last scene. Just watching. He approached me and asked me to follow him to his room. 

Told you....Pays to advertise!

We get to his room and he immediately goes legs up. I leave the door open.  He doesn't complain.  Yeah - I'm gonna like this guy.

I open up his prelubed cunt with my fingers before going into him full bore. I'm talking pile driver. No words. No bullshit. Just grunting, rutting, and hard assfucking! All with an appreciative audience at the door.

We are face to face. The honesty of the moment...cock...hole...fuck. I saw the hunger in his eyes. The unquenchable thirst.  

All too soon he nuts on his hairy belly. I kiss him hard. Full tongue. I do love the feel of making out with bearded man. Now, I was wanting to breed this one...but hey, I'll hold my nut awhile longer.

I pull put. He convulses with pleasure. He thanked me for the load. (It seems he thought i had bred him - I let him believe it). 

Out I go when i find my FOURTH HOLE: Sling Boy. Hairy as fuck, hella scruffy and tattooed for days. And he's up in a public sling taking on all cummers. 

I hang out, stroking as I watch three men take their turns at his cunt. As the third is finishing, I mount right up. And ram his loose cummy pussy.

"How many so far, pigboy?", I ask.

"Six", he replies.

"Guess that makes me lucky number seven!" I reply, increasing the tempo.

"Damn....your cunt is so fuckin' cummy!" I remark loudly. He liked that. I do enjoy a shamless cumsleeve...and the sound my cock makes when it rams a cummy meathole.

To my surprise, I manage to last awhile. Changing up the depth and the tempo. Really enjoying the shamelessness of it all. But in time, I began to feel that familiar boiling in my balls. 

"You ready for it? You ready for load number seven, boy?! CUZ. HERE. IT. CUMS!!!" I YELLED and with that my five day load jets over and over from my cock into his well used pussy! I growled with satiafaction.

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK!! I can feel you cumming! I CAN FEEL YOU SHOOTING IN ME!!", the fuckboy shouted - his eyes wide -  a massive smile on his face. 

I assue you, I was quite flattered. It was a damn impressive load. 

I lingered there in his hole awhile. Wallowing in the cumjoy.  Moments later, I pull out...my cock replaced with another dudes mouth felching his very full, dripping hole.

"NEXT!" I yelled as I swattied his ass and left for a well earned shower. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 8