Destruction of the Virgin Boi Bride

Guest 3474563563

Guest 3474563563
On 6/4/2018 at 8:47 PM, evildickdad said:

Did this little fuckpuppet run away again? I was digging this. Anybody have any info on this sissy wannabe?

Nah, still here. Just needed to take a break to get my energy back. Writing this all out is exhausting and since Im getting to the action in the next part, I want to be fresh and horny :P

Thanks for the PM! Yes! I will def try to get you in as a character, SIR!

Guest 3474563563

Im thinking about maybe changing the perspective on the story. Kind of like a third person perspective or even tell some of it from MASTER's point of view. Would love to know what you guys think. I know that sissy/fem stuff isnt for everyone but Im curious if there are guys out there that are not attracted to femme bois but would get into a no limits, destruction scene.

On 6/4/2018 at 4:16 AM, 3474563563 said:

"...Cant wait to rip this pussyboi apart, bro"

"...Little neg cunt is going to bleed"

"...this bitch looks like she is a screamer"

"...that prettyboy is done for!"

Hm...sounds like a night to remember... ;)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Original poster here. Im just gauging interest in me continuing this story. I know there arent many guys into sissies here but I know there are some depraved pervs who could get into a story where one gets totally destroyed!

This has been pretty much all build up to this point. Im a big fan of tension. Would love some input. If you want to be a character in the story as one of the perverted tops, send me a message. It would be hot to hear your ideas and try to implement them. Let me know if you would want me to continue. Thanks! I hope some of you have enjoyed it so far.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sluttyfagdoll

I really REALLY want to be the little slut in this story! Sooooo perfect! I want this to be the theme of my POZ top gangbang of my NEG pussy. WOW! What a great debut! 

• 1 month later...