Destruction of the Virgin Boi Bride

Guest 3474563563

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, faggydoll said:

My parents are leaving for a two week vacation next month and I think that will be the perfect time to finally live my dream and try to make this story a reality.

to all the evil POZ perverts on here... Who is in?

totalcunt5.jpg

Fem bois don't get any 🔥than this!  💃

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SmoothATLVers said:

Fem bois don't get any 🔥than this!  💃

Wait until everyone sees my ruined sloppy POZcum covered face and gaping, gushing freshly POZ'd pussy 😛

That is very much definitely the plan. Hoping to find help from people who can give this a professioal, documentary style feel. 

I think a video of the journey of a naive, bratty, prettydoll virgin being corrupted by a large NASTY group of sadistic POZ Daddies would be very popular here. Im hoping for a lot with this, but it could be sooooo worth the effort.

9 minutes ago, faggydoll said:

That is very much definitely the plan. Hoping to find help from people who can give this a professioal, documentary style feel. 

I think a video of the journey of a naive, bratty, prettydoll virgin being corrupted by a large NASTY group of sadistic POZ Daddies would be very popular here. Im hoping for a lot with this, but it could be sooooo worth the effort.

Based on what you bring to the table you may be able to make some decent coin off this. 💃 -> 💰

Edited by SmoothATLVers
Sp

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2018 at 12:10 PM, Guest 3474563563 said:

The following is a work of fiction. I am trying this as a way to get over a pretty crazy fantasy I just cant seem to get out of my head. All of the characters are fictional and are not meant to represent other users of this site in any way. This story contains themes of abuse, humiliation, degradation, crossdressing, submission and domination, and complete objectification of a naive sissyboi bottom.

I am hoping to write this with lots of detail and build up. I am open to any input on themes that any readers would like to see implemented over this multi part story. I hope you enjoy!

PRELUDE: Bravery or Stupidity:

The cab disappeared over the horizon as if it were speeding away from a crime scene. I stood there watching it with my backpack, laughing to myself. Alone in the woods of a secluded mountain town near Los Angeles. I took a look at the large cabin through the gate and said to myself, "Very secluded..."

I never thought I was going to actually do this. I travelled 6 hours, alone, so far from home to meet my "online MASTER" and actually go through with this insane idea. I have no idea what drove me to hop in a cab with every intention of exploring my most depraved fantasies... Actually, I know exactly why I did it.

I knew in my heart, deep down, that the man that would make my fantasies come true was a figment of my imagination. My nasty fantasy was too intense, too over the top. These things just don't happen in real life. Hell, even I wasn't going to actually show up. I just wanted to have a little fun online. I just wanted to be the pretty little fag boi getting all the attention of all the horny daddies online. I was certain he was just playing a roll too.

That is why I got in the cab. That is why I made this trip. Because I just wanted to feel the thrill of actually embarking on this crazy adventure and make it that much more real. I had the courage to go through with it because I knew that people flaked all the time. I was so excited on the ride up that it was worth every penny of the fair and every wasted minute of the half-day round trip. This probably isn't even his property...

"Okay Jordyn. Just ring the bell at the gate and then the fantasy is over. I don't even see a car here. If this IS his place, Im sure he just figured you were just playing games too." I said to myself.

I was talking to myself a lot lately. Using it as a way to inspire myself to make this whole experiment as real as possible. I was just a few weeks ago when I finally turned 18. Just a few weeks since I exposed myself on that website... barebackrt... The things I wrote about myself. The truth of my darkest desires out there for any older [banned word] to see. Pics of me in slutty poses, in slutty girly clothes. All of it was out there... and it turned me on so much...

"I'll ring the bell at the gate, and then I can go home and jerk off for the next year about this... okay." I took a deep breath and got into character. I reached out my dainty hand as I bent at the hips to ring the bell as if MASTER was watching. I pressed my finger to the button and *BUZZZZZ*

.... silence.... I let out a sigh. My fantasy day trip was over. Even though I knew I only came all this way because I was sure this was just a game, I still felt a little disappointed...

I turned around and pulled out my phone to call a cab to take me back home. My thumb hanging over the send button when the speaker clicked on and I heard his demanding voice.

"I can honestly say, you little bimboboi,... that I am impressed that you actually showed up."

My phone slipped from my hand and smashed against the rock road. I turned shocked as the gate opened to let me in. It took me a minute to take it all in... I stepped forward not even thinking about my ruined phone. It was like I was barely in control of my actions. It felt...so....so.... free.

To be continued...

If you ever want to do this for real can I be your sissy tagteam partner 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 2:02 PM, pennysluttyslut said:

If you ever want to do this for real can I be your sissy tagteam partner 

This first scene will be just me as the only bottom getting destroyed. Def up for collaborating on future videos though.

Imagine whats going to happen to my pretty, pristine, virgin pussy when I finally get this together.