Here it was. Finally graduating high school. Two weeks prior I had just turned 18. My best friend would be moving up north with his mom because he couldn't stand his father for being gay. Tom tried to be a great dad to Mike but Mike hated gay people. I hid my gay desires from him because he was the only friend I had. Tom was basically a father to me as well since my dad left when I was five. I acted more like a son than Mike did. I even called Tom dad from time to time. It just felt natural. As soon as puberty hit I knew I was gay. I started seeing Tom in a whole other way and he definitely noticed. We had talks about it and the feelings I was having. He told me if I could remain a virgin until graduation he would take my cherry and give me the greatest gift any bottom could receive. Those five years were torture. Now graduation is over and Mike has left town. I'm ready for Daddy's graduation gift. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, dirtycumlover said:

Here it was. Finally graduating high school. Two weeks prior I had just turned 18. My best friend would be moving up north with his mom because he couldn't stand his father for being gay. Tom tried to be a great dad to Mike but Mike hated gay people. I hid my gay desires from him because he was the only friend I had. Tom was basically a father to me as well since my dad left when I was five. I acted more like a son than Mike did. I even called Tom dad from time to time. It just felt natural. As soon as puberty hit I knew I was gay. I started seeing Tom in a whole other way and he definitely noticed. We had talks about it and the feelings I was having. He told me if I could remain a virgin until graduation he would take my cherry and give me the greatest gift any bottom could receive. Those five years were torture. Now graduation is over and Mike has left town. I'm ready for Daddy's graduation gift. 

48 minutes ago, dirtycumlover said:

Take Daddy's  gift like a good son,and give Daddy your cherry

• Like 2

Fuck that got me hard.  Several HS bois who hang out where I work at lunch hung out late this afternoon.  This time they were shirtless and in shorts. Fucking V cut stomachs, hairless chests and nipple perfect for sucking on.  I noticed one was wearing his jock when he sat down.  Lets just say the jock showed off his package quite nicely!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Part 2: Graduation Over

I rode back from graduation with Tom. At this point my mom knew I was gay and had no problem with it. As soon as we were in his car Tom pulled his cock and I literally drooled on myself. It was perfect. 9.5 inches long. Thick as a Coke can. I was in heaven. I knew it would hurt when he pushed it in but I wasn't scared. I bent over and started worshipping his cock. I kissed it all over. Jerked him off a little. Slurped down his precum. Then I stretched my mouth to get as much of his cock in my mouth that I could. Precum was coating my mouth pretty good and before I knew it I had taken all of his cock down my throat. Apparently I don't have a gag reflex which is awesome. We got back to his house before I knew it. Tom just parked the car and shut the engine off and laid back in his seat. I made love to his glorious cock for I don't know how long. After awhile Tom started breathing heavier and his balls tightened up. He let out a groan and shot a huge load of cum down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could but some leaked out. Tom scooped it up and fed me his cum. It was so hot and erotic. We shared a very passionate kiss and after we broke the kiss Tom suggested we go inside to really have fun. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Part 3: Cherry popped

Once inside my life forever changed. Tom asked me to call him Daddy from this point on. And I had no problem with that. Daddy and I kissed passionately while we undressed each other. That's when I noticed a scorpion tattoo I had not noticed before. Daddy explained what it meant that he had HIV and said he wanted to share his gift with me. Instead of being scared I got excited and involuntarily shot a load of cum on the floor. Daddy then kissed me again as we made our way to what was to become our bedroom. Daddy laid me on the bed on my stomach and started eating my ass out preparing me for his huge cock. Daddy took his time and slowly worked his fingers in and out until I was taking four fingers with ease. My cock was rock hard again and so was Daddy's. He lubed up his cock and slowly slid it inside my aching ass. It hurt like hell at first but after a few minutes I was moaning like a cheap whore. Daddy went slow and was hitting my prostate perfectly. Since Daddy had already cum once he had great stamina. He would alternate between slow strokes to fast strokes which was driving me insane. Before I knew it I shot a load of cum into the mattress without touching my cock. This caused my asshole to tighten and Daddy shot a huge load in my ass. I was now injected with Daddy's gift. I used my ass muscles to milk Daddy's cock clean. Upon doing so I kept Daddy hard. Daddy got off of me and laid on his back while I got on top and rode his cock. I took my time enjoying every delicious inch of Daddy. I positioned myself so Daddy's cock rubbed my prostate at all times. I shot my third load of the night and still hadn't touched my own cock. Again this made Daddy's cock explode inside my ass and again he shot another huge load of cum. I fell against Daddy's chest exhausted. We kissed again and without asking me to I went down and cleaned Daddy's cock before snuggling up next to him for the night. I had taken three poz loads from Daddy in a few hours and I was so happy to receive Daddy's graduation gift to his new son. Saturday morning brings more sex and facing mom looking like a slut. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

• 4 years later...

this is the kind of stories I love: where the experienced guides the unexperienced through the discovery of his gay -and eventually poz- life. A fantasy I've always had, to introduce a person to discover their sexuality, as a man did to me. Regardless of age. As now at 47 years old I've found myself living this experience with an older guy - my current partner is 53 and I'm his first male sex partner, the first poz he knows in person, and who knows? Currently I don't think of it but I can't exclude that gifting might turn from fantasy to real. 

It's a pity this story of the graduated boy is so short, as the two guys in this way really develop an unbreakable biological bond. 

• Thanks 1