I dont' know if this should go here or what but it is a real experience and one that I find intriguing.

True Story....

I found out about this guy through a buddy of mine that has used him before, there is no advertising and he isn't on any website. My buddy said he heard about him from another guy he was fucking and so on and so forth. Since I have found out about him I have used the holes pretty much weekly for the last 3 months (not always the same hole). I am have become a regular and on one occasion the gentlemen invited me to stay for a drink when I was done..... I did and I started to ask questions....

So this is how it works. There is no set schedule and you literally have to drive by to find out if a hole is available. When you pass the house this guy has 4-6 towels hanging on the fence by his driveway easily viewed when driving by, when the towels are out on the fence a hole is available. You stop by grab a towel and head to the front door ring the door bell. A gentleman opens the door and says nice towel, you reply thanks and he literally tells you 3rd door on the right. Sometimes you are using the hole alone and sometimes you are using it along with the other towels holders. 

I asked him whats with the towels and he says it cuts down on the questions... he sees the towel he knows what they are there for and invites them in and it cuts out the little pleasantries and trying to figure out if they are there to fuck or just someone who came to his door. When you are done using the hole on your way out you hang the towel back up. That day I was the 3rd load of the day before I was asked to stay (of course after I hung the towel back up). As we chatted there was 9 towels holders to stop in and use the hole. I then heard a bell.... he went outside and brought all the towels in and told me I could watch if I wanted to... he then went back to the hole and proceeded to use all 12 loads as lube to fuck the hole with his beer can cock..... 

He talked dirty to hole saying things like this is why all the holders used you, you needed that pussy stretched out to let me in didn't you.... and all you could hear from the hole was moans..... and this guy just pounded away with power and started to churn up all those loads before he let out a big ol howl and bred the hole.... literally you could see the cum flowing out around his cock and you saw his balls pull up with each squirt.... this hole got what he wanted..... and before you know it the hole was packed up and out the door in like 10 mins.....

We continued to chat and he told me he had about 4 guys that would volunteer with the assumption that his cock was the last to use the hole of the session.... 

He asked me if I wanted to volunteer .... it was a thought but I need to be the right state of mind for that. 

The guy has a great set up and I watched some hot guys go in and out as well as have used a few of the holes with some hot guys....  the most unassuming guys as well.... just looking to get the nut off and go..... 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Guest ANONMUSLcumdump

about  9 months ago, i too became a hole......it started off with my roomate.  He is a 60ish hippy dude....about 6.5 feet tall, lanky with a huge uncut cock and will fuck any hole.  He runs a day labor office and would occasionally bring guys by to fuck me.  He has a high sex drive and as things progressed he was fucking me multiple times daily and bringing more and more guys to fuck me.  One morning after he fucked me he told me that he really got off watching guys fuck me and he liked the feeling of cum in my ass from the other dudes.  I am a clean cut muscle guy and have evolved into a cumdump that will let any cock fuck me.  I offered him free rent if he would make it known that i was an available hole for any of the temporary laborers who just wanted a hole to nut in.....he would benefit as my hole would always be loaded up for him.  I have finally realized and embrace the fact that I am a true  cumdump that will take any cock.  Finally as of last month my hole gets loaded daily.  One of the guys at the temp agency lives in a halfway house and has me over a few times a week and fucks me in his  bed while his roommate in the other bed.   All the  dudes there are thug, white trash types and really want/need to be the hole for the entire house.    

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:16 PM, bmax9300 said:

about  9 months ago, i too became a hole......it started off with my roomate.  He is a 60ish hippy dude....about 6.5 feet tall, lanky with a huge uncut cock and will fuck any hole.  He runs a day labor office and would occasionally bring guys by to fuck me.  He has a high sex drive and as things progressed he was fucking me multiple times daily and bringing more and more guys to fuck me.  One morning after he fucked me he told me that he really got off watching guys fuck me and he liked the feeling of cum in my ass from the other dudes.  I am a clean cut muscle guy and have evolved into a cumdump that will let any cock fuck me.  I offered him free rent if he would make it known that i was an available hole for any of the temporary laborers who just wanted a hole to nut in.....he would benefit as my hole would always be loaded up for him.  I have finally realized and embrace the fact that I am a true  cumdump that will take any cock.  Finally as of last month my hole gets loaded daily.  One of the guys at the temp agency lives in a halfway house and has me over a few times a week and fucks me in his  bed while his roommate in the other bed.   All the  dudes there are thug, white trash types and really want/need to be the hole for the entire house.    

OINK!!!   I am so fucking jealous!!