Getting fucked at the gym

So, I searched and couldn't find this topic interestingly.  I have thos thing about getting fucked at the gym.  I goto LA Fitness and wear pretty revealing gym wear or when I swim, often pretty a skimpy suit and even thongs/gstrings sometimes.  I have a gstring tan line. And when I shower or goto the sauna... Pretty much every day a different guy wants to fuck me.  I goto about 10 different LA Fitness in my area based on work.  And I'm amazed, but psyched, how many guys are out there willing to breed my hole or mouth in the public gym showers.  Its probably my favorite place to get fucked because other guys gotta be able to tell whats going on in the shower across from them behind the curtain and also, given what I wear, everyone has gotta know I'm a whore looking to get fucked.  Anyone else have this experience?

• Like 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I've been cruising the gym for sex since I was in HS. The was a LA Fitness right by my school and all the guys would go there once school was out...was hard to find a place to fuck as so many guys were doing it in the showers. I don't think the management knew or cared and I hear it's still like that now. There one near me is pretty cruise but I go past it for the one up by SMU as all the SMU boys go there for sex. There's pretty much plenty of guys who are obviously looking and you can't miss what's going on in the showers unless you're deaf, dumb, and blind. It's kind of hot to hear the moaning, whispered pleading for guys to cum in their ass, but even hotter joining in. I can usually hook up there within a few minutes whenever I'm horny and looking. Hotter still pretty much all the guys go bare...I mean...who carries condoms to the gym? Done group fucking in the sauna...had guys switch out to cover the door, even group stuff in the showers, guys fucking in the hot tub. It'll slow down now that the semester is over at SMU but then you get the barely-legal high school boys who are out of school hanging out looking.

Edited by BBBoyfromTN
Clarity

Extremely GOOD times / joining a gym , had a story being a gay place  ,  and made it personally talking to the night manager . I was 18 yrs old and wanted to bulk up - developing muscles . Wrking out - asking questions from others - taking long showers - priding around nude - stream bath room - meeting so many - have had late night party's in the Gym !  :)

7 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

There one near me is pretty cruise but I go past it for the one up by SMU as all the SMU boys go there for sex.

*Sigh* Why couldn’t I have encountered that when I spent four years at SMU?

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve jacked off with and sucked guys off in my college gym, but never fucked in one. I’ve been cruising my gym (24h fitness) but have never found any action there. I guess I should try different gyms?

I think its easier for me because I wear pretty revealing clothes at the gym (like my profile pic), so guys that are interested know I am a slut. Then when I go in to shower off, they usually follow and approach me typically in the shower, pool or sauna. As a result, I would say I can get fucked almost any time I am at the gym. And generally, I get fucked at least once or twice a week at the gym, but a lot of guys won't BB especially in public, so limits my options.  I think there are more guys than you think interested in cruising, but you don't know who they are. There are so many guys that just will not BB now a days. I do usually bring condoms into the shower because I feel like my job as a bottom is to give the top what he wants, but I so prefer to have a guy cum inside me or pull out and cum in my mouth.

I am a gym rat as any one whose seen my pics knows. I have had sex in gyms countless times from simple suking and j/o to full on mating with a guy's hard meat inside me, breeding me. I always stay naked as long as possible in the locker room and wear as little as possible for lifting. I keep watch on the guys checking me out as potential sex partners. Once I hit the gym floor my focus is on my muscles and my training. As soon as I'm finished and recovered I am in cruise mode. It's always hit or miss and different times of day offer different guys and opportunities.