older guy

seriusuk

I've been having quite a drought recently so when i got the chance to meet up with this guy, i jumped at the chance. After a 30min drive i arrived at his place, he's a big guy in his early 60's,

about 6'6 tall and quite handsome. We chatted for a while, then he suggested we go upstairs to his bedroom. We both stripped and stood kissing for a while, his large cock pushing against me. He was quite firm and enjoyed grabbing my balls and giving them a hard squeeze, he also played with my nipples which i love. He turned me round and bent me over his bed, he gave me a bottle of poppers to sniff and made sure I had quite a few good sniffs. I felt him fingering my hole, working in some lube at the same time. i then felt his cock pushing against my hole, i don't think i have ever taken a cock so thick as it made me yelp when it finally forced its way in. He paused and made sure i had another go at the poppers, once i had relaxed he started to slowly drive his cock in and out, he'd let it slip out then before my ass could recover push it back in. He went on like this for about 10 minutes then grabbed my shoulders and held me down as he started to fuck me harder and harder. He soon began to gasp and with two final hard thrusts i could feel him cumming.  He stayed in me for a while then after his cock softened and slid out we lay on the bed, my head on his chest recovering from his onslaught. i'm going to see him again soon, he said he will invite a couple of friends too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I too have had a drought over recent months.

Until I met a 28yo guy (call him ‘A’) who came to my house a few weeks ago for a sesh.

We spent four days together fucking that first time and he’s stayed at my place at least 2-3 nights every week since.

He’s gorgeous and smart and, although he’s btm vers too, he loves pumping his master/daddy hole full of cum....usually after I’ve dominated him (which I’m becoming more natural at too...because he gets sooo turned on by it.)

Last weekend, he suddenly flipped me on to my back and started to lube up his cock...and I seriously climaxed a massive load just at the thought..And when he shoots his load, it’s a massive load that reverberates inside me...

But the confidence A’s given me has helped with other guys;  I’ve had four different guys over this week and met a struggling 21yo uni student on Locanto a couple of nights ago. He’s been and fucked me twice in two days and is on his way again now...with two mates of his...He’s into BDSM just like A...guess who’s getting a surprise when he gets here tonight ?

• Like 3

I'm 53, but I LOVE older Men...60+ rocks my world! Older Men know how to fuck a bottom right. Whether it is just using a bottom for their pleasure or making sure the bottom enjoys it as well...nothing beats a Hot older Daddy Top! Plus most of them are kinky as fuck...and I LOVE that!! Tack on a POZ status...and I'm in total heaven!

My last load...just a few minutes ago! I had a 61yo HOT silver Daddy cum over and shoot a 2 week load of POZ cum deep in my fag cunt...then he shoved my plug in so it would stay inside me. He left a bit ago and I still have the plug and his Toxic DNA marinating deep in my guts. He made me beg for his POZ load...which I did enthusiastically!! Amazingly HOT night...but now I'm still horny and want more cock...LMAO!

Guest KMMPaGuy
On 6/8/2018 at 10:55 PM, LoadsNeeded said:

My last load...just a few minutes ago! I had a 61yo HOT silver Daddy cum over and shoot a 2 week load of POZ cum deep in my fag cunt...then he shoved my plug in so it would stay inside me. He left a bit ago and I still have the plug and his Toxic DNA marinating deep in my guts. He made me beg for his POZ load...which I did enthusiastically!! Amazingly HOT night...but now I'm still horny and want more cock...LMAO!

He could fuck me anytime!!

• 2 weeks later...

In terms of being an older raw daddy, I get this a lot from younger guys, "You, older guys, REALLY know how to pleasure younger guys. You know where to kiss, how to suck cock and rim ass!" I know that I've changed a few minds of younger guys to continue playing with older guys like myself. OINK!

I love older tops/daddies, Im 30 and usually I prefer my tops in the age range of 35-60. But not set in stone. As long as they dont look like a complete grandpa,  have a nice cock and know how to use it. 

If Im topping though, which is rare, I go for 18-25yo twinks generally. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1