Taboo question to ask a poz guy?

gay87

I've never asked any of my poz friends how they became poz. I mean.. I wouldn't ask my female friends how they got pregnant, 

but at times out of curiousity, we might have the urge to know, so I would like to ask with the following option, which is a diplomatic scenario to pop the question 

1- never asked that question! 

2- ask only if u guys are best pals or very close 

3- ask if you known that person for some time or have frequent sexual contact 

4- ask at the first meet, 

5- who cares? Just ask anyway

thanks for any input 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

To me, and many poz guys I know, how I became poz is irrelevant, so asking how implies that you are trying to making a judgment; did I become poz in an innocent way, such as sex, or a bad way such as drug use or chasing. I am not saying that is why you are asking. It might just be innocent curiosity. But because of the implied judgment I would answer with a question of "why do you want to know?". So I would choose #1, or possibly #2.

• Like 1

People ask me all of the time about how and when I became blind.  Would you ask me that?

Personally, I wouldn't mind being asked how I was pozzed.  And, if a guy felt comfortable telling me up front that he was poz, I feel he wouldn't mind being asked how and when.

I could be wrong.  It is bound to happen some day.

I don't think anyone has ever asked me that...but since I don't know, I have no strong feelings.  The way I've discussed it is to say something like: "I was in all the right places at all the wrong times or all the wrong places at all the right times...not sure which it is."

I'd say you'd only want to ask someone with whom you're close. Otherwise, it might feel intrusive.  And always make it clear that if they don't want to talk about it, that's fine too. It could be that the exact circumstances were in some way painful - a cheating boyfriend/husband for example.  So handle with care is my advice.

I believe 2 , 3 , & 4 would be Best ! Unless you do not care and wanted to be Poz anyway ! Party's , multi raw fuckers , getting high - spreading your legs and letting them in - up inside - dripping wet ! After becoming Poz - spread your seed to others lie a Slut - looking forwards a bloody sessions - cruel condoms or using a toilet brush - seeing bloody dicks breeding !  :)

I ask out of a need to know how they have handled the change....if it is a subject that brings up a lot of anger or resentment then maybe they have a lot to work out,and maybe I could help with that.I am by nature a caring nurturing sort.If they answer in a way that shows they have handled it well and perhaps even sexualized their poz status that definatly makes me view them as a sexual partner.The dream date is a man who chased to poz,and now enjoys gifting.:)

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the response, I was actually think of leaning towards #1, #2, that's why I didn't ask at all! 

Im surprised to receive a spectrum of answers, well maybe that's subjective to the place u residing in, 

i asked a black man last weekend, how he got the sexy scar at his hip, well he replied that he got stabbed during a confrontation, Guess I'll have to add that to my taboo question lol 

Good question! I would be glad you asked. Just don't ask me in the first 5 minutes of meeting me that implies that Poz is all I am. Information don't have to wait a year either. So, timing is everything. Personally I enjoy talking about my personal tragedies, which are many. Becoming Poz is not the most tragic thing to ever happen to me. I've survived for over 30 years. AIDS since 1999. The night I became infected was the best sex of my life, and it was before we had ever heard HIV.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Your question  is interesting because you are asking a POZ guy how he became Poz. This means that YOU already know he is HIV POZ and you have agreed to meet him. Does that mean you knew his status and still met?  

The most important thing is that you are aware of his status and still willing to get together. Did you ask his status or did he just tell you upfront before any sex? If you think you are Negative, do you think that condoms will be used?  Maybe you are neg and don't use condoms and want to SHOOT your load into a POZ ass. Are you negative and want a POZ man to pump his Toxic seed in your ass?

For me personally I don't ask, but if you read my profile I am very direct and Clear about my interest. I am a POZ bottom and Happy CUMDUMP for ANY guy who will pump a load in my ass. I take ALL LOADS! 

NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

• Like 2