Taboo question to ask a poz guy?

gay87

Guest alwaysready

I like to hear a story about who pozzed him, when, how it came to pass. of course, it has to be done at the right time in the right way. answer is often 'I don't know,' and sometimes 'I don't care.'

17 hours ago, BREEDmeRAW said:

Your question  is interesting because you are asking a POZ guy how he became Poz. This means that YOU already know he is HIV POZ and you have agreed to meet him. Does that mean you knew his status and still met?  

The most important thing is that you are aware of his status and still willing to get together. Did you ask his status or did he just tell you upfront before any sex? If you think you are Negative, do you think that condoms will be used?  Maybe you are neg and don't use condoms and want to SHOOT your load into a POZ ass. Are you negative and want a POZ man to pump his Toxic seed in your ass?

For me personally I don't ask, but if you read my profile I am very direct and Clear about my interest. I am a POZ bottom and Happy CUMDUMP for ANY guy who will pump a load in my ass. I take ALL LOADS! 

NO QUESTIONS ASKED!

Hi, most of my hook ups (from online) are open with their status, from bbrt and Grindr, 

yes to reply to your questions, I still meet them as I'm 'poz ud friendly' , I do take their loads raw and fuck their poz hole raw . 

I tested every 3 months and am still negative, however after each negative test, ur balls started to grow larger and become more risk adverse. 

I do meet toxic poz tops, but that's the only time I used a condom 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I would go with #2 if you are having a conversation with a good friend about sex and how you are having unprotected sex with poz guys and how you feel about it

but I would also add a #6

if you and the poz guy are having very verbal poz sex than the question could be worked in as a very hot part of the session 

but other wise does it really matter ?

I’m negative. I know because I was tested. I’ll probably never be positive because I’m married to a HIV negative husband. So I can’t say how I’d feel about being asked that specific question about being HIV positive.

I have had cancer surgery, had multiple rounds of chemotherapy, and still have traces of cancer... so I know what it’s like to continually be asked personal health related questions.

Why not ask? Why not answer? That being said... there are proper ways to ask someone their HIV status or related questions. We’re humans and we’re curious by nature. I’d rather have someone be up front with me than talk behind my back. I have never had a  problem asking that question and talking to our friends at the proper time, place, setting, and/or comfort level.

Kisses to all!

Guest nullandvoid
On 6/1/2018 at 10:10 AM, lower_bucks_bottom said:

asking how implies that you are trying to making a judgment; did I become poz in an innocent way, such as sex, or a bad way such as drug use or chasing. I am not saying that is why you are asking. It might just be innocent curiosity. But because of the implied judgment I would answer with a question of "why do you want to know?".

I agree with this. Whenever someone asks me, I always get the sense there's something else they're trying to figure out about me, and I'm usually right. They're trying to pass judgment, or they're trying to figure out how risky their own sexual behavior is by comparing it to mine, or any number of other things. It doesn't really bother me, but it does change the way I look at the guy, and it usually turns me off in a hurry if things had been going in a sexual direction. Not because it's irritating or anything but just because that question changes the way I view my interaction with a guy. At that point it no longer feels like we're two guys on equal ground with a common goal. Instead it feels like I have to step into the storyteller/educator role for the benefit of a less informed, maybe even naive guy, which isn't sexy for me.

So that's one thing I'd caution you on, how that question could change the way a guy views you.

Another thing I want to point out is that if you ask that question, you need to be ready for the response you may get and how that response will make you feel. My story is upsetting and traumatic, and it has taken me a long time to work through that and be able to talk about it. A lot of guys aren't ready for my answer when they ask me how I contracted HIV, and the story has made several guys so uncomfortable that they stopped talking to me. One guy even told me later that he had stopped hooking up entirely for a few months after we had that conversation. Another guy got mad at me because he thought I was trying to scare him or something. This can happen when you're naive and you ask for the truth from someone with more experience.

TLDR: I'd advise you to think hard about why you want to know before you ask anyone how they contracted HIV (or any other disease/disorder/disability for that matter). Whether that person will be offended or not, it may change the way they view you, and you may end up reacting to the story in a way you hadn't anticipated.

I don't think the "how did you get pozzed" question is very relevant and shouldn't be asked unless you are also poz and have a story you want to share.  If someone tells you they are poz, I think a more relevant question might be, "how long have you been poz," or "when were you diagnosed?" Those questions tell you how long a person has had to deal with being poz and gives an indirect opening for someone to tell you what they feel comfortable saying on the subject. You could also ask about what meds they're taking and ask about poz vs. undetectable. These types of questions might indicate an interest in the person as they are now instead of wanting them gossip about the past.  

Edited by funpozbottom
spellcheck
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

No don't ask someone how they got poz..It's rude at best and possibly very judgemental at worst. If this friend of yours is poz and they tell you on their own just listen as a friend. But its none of your damn business really in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Months before my brother moved to NYC I put him on PrEP. He ask why I said it’s for your protection. He knew I was POZ then ask the Question what’s it’s like to be POZ. So I told him everything whats it’s to be POZ. Today he is still neg and getting fuck All the time. 

• Like 3