Ripe Pits While Getting Plowed

Brain&Brawn

16 minutes ago, piglooking4pigs said:

Absolutely love pits, but everyone's chemistry is different so some turn me on more than others.  And some are downright too strong.

yet one doesn't have a choice when your face is forced into that pit

• Upvote 1

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!! Ripe pits, feet, fuck sockies and sneaks/boots...LUV man smells...way better than poppers...Woof!! ? It's taken 6 weeks to clear the anti-perspirant from my pits...now they are smell fuckin good...oink!! ?

1 minute ago, backpackguy said:

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!! Ripe pits, feet, fuck sockies and sneaks/boots...LUV man smells...way better than poppers...Woof!! ? It's taken 6 weeks to clear the anti-perspirant from my pits...now they are smell fuckin good...oink!! ?

I need to come visit and play

• Like 1

Nice! What do you do to his feet? I enjoy sucking his toes and licking his arches. I kind of want to stick his big toe in my pussy too. 

Me and my boyfriend get pedicures so we keep em clean and tidy. How big are your feet, backpackguy?