Ripe Pits While Getting Plowed

Brain&Brawn

Nothing like a ripe hairy pits shoved in your face while the top is plowing your hole .... I start leaking so much, I have a need to suck on and tongue bath those pits.    There is something about the musk, the masculinity, the domination and power of controlling my hole and senses.     

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

I mentioned this elsewhere, but I love sweaty pits that are musty, before the bacteria causes the funky smell.  My husband is the perfect example.  Super hairy pits, always freshly sweating.  It drive me wild.  And for what it's worth, for the foot worshipers on this string, my husband has wide size 15 feet.  Sexy as FUCK.

24 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I mentioned this elsewhere, but I love sweaty pits that are musty, before the bacteria causes the funky smell.  My husband is the perfect example.  Super hairy pits, always freshly sweating.  It drive me wild.  And for what it's worth, for the foot worshipers on this string, my husband has wide size 15 feet.  Sexy as FUCK.

Very hot Boy, are your husband's toes hairy?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Nice, I was wondering about that. Does he sit in a chair, or?

Most of the time he is sitting up in bed when he wants me to do it.  Before we get into the bigger stuff. 🙂

2 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

We all knew you were a size queen. ;)

But really - where is he able to find shoes?

My husband is a tall, muscular guy.  All things about him are big, I'm just lucky enough to get to experience all of his gifts 🙂.  He has a few on-lines sites that he goes to.

Ripe pits?  HELL YES!  Sniffing and licking a set of ripe sweaty pits is a better rush than any poppers or maximum impact I’ve ever had.  

Edited by Qban
  • Like 3