Ripe Pits While Getting Plowed

Brain&Brawn

LOVE ripe hairy pits and nasty hairy fuck holes that stink. Want to get my face in both and get the stink all over my face and up in my goatee, then make out with the guy so both of us can taste his stink in our mouths.

• Like 1

I fear that I am slowly getting to a point where I cannot be satiated unless the top is a hairy ripe alpha stud with ripe pits. Nothing gets my hole spasming more than ripe pits. Its HEAVEN. Love ripe sweaty hairy feet and making a top hard by just working on his feet. I try to make sure I jump on their cock just as they are cumming, Hate to waste alpha seed. 

I am and can be one ripe fucker. Sad thing is I hear a lot of dudes talk about liking ripe men, say they don't like cologne or deodorant, but get all grossed out when confronted with the real thing. I never seem to find ripe hairy dudes either, no matter what they say online . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/1/2018 at 10:43 AM, Brain&Brawn said:

How many of you guys love smelling a man's ripe pits while he's plowing you? 

Would it be better to ask how many guys do not??

Great question. When I am going to hookup I cannot control my pits. They start sweating and putting out that pheromone like crazy to the point I am almost embarrassed or self-conscious that it's too noticeable (goes beyond subtle).

So my follow-up question to the forum is how "sexy" and how much of a turn on is it if your bottoms pits are ripe? Is it a double-standard or is that also a huge turn on?