Ripe Pits While Getting Plowed

Brain&Brawn

2 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Hot thread

pits.jpg

@DarkroomTaker Don't know if that's you or just some pic you found, but OH MY F-ing G! He looks like he is hairy ALL over AND is in dire need of a whole-body tongue bath! 👅👅👅I don't care how long it takes to complete! I'm up for the task!

From this top's perspective, I tell all my bottoms, no deodorant. (And definitely no cologne! I want to smell you!) Other than kissing while fucking, my next favorite thing to do while fucking is lick out a nice, odiferous armpit! (Freshly washed is fine. Odiferous is better!) And most definitely, the hairier the better! Most positions don't easily allow for that without one or both parties being contortionists, but I definitely take advantage of the positions that do allow for that!

Again, from my perspective, definitely irrigate! But neither soap nor water needs to touch the rest of your body as far as I'm concerned! As I like to say, sex is dirty (and sticky and smelly and sweaty) only if it's done right!

Edited by Ieatcumholes
  • Like 1

A regular  married FB stopped by while he was out running one morning early spring pre-shutdown.  "Wasn't sure you'd let me come in this early without notice, but want to top you", he said.  We got to pulling our clothes off quickly to have as much time together as possible.  After a quick suck to get him hard he's on me fucking.  He's sweaty and fuck feels great, and then I smell his slightly musky pits and it was like an aphrodisiac!  I couldn't get him deep enough into me.  He's turned on by the whole thing, and I start licking his nips and pits which pushes him over.  He came twice, it was the hottest encounter we had.  Wish his wife would leave so I can have his breedings all the time.

• Upvote 1