Leeds Lad required

Guest PozFilthPig

Guest PozFilthPig

Looking for a lad in leeds 25+ ideally negative 

Should have at least a filthy mind - dont mind inexperiences - but someone who is openminded is going to go far with me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

sheffield itake poz 

STATUS health UNDECTABLE on meds 
I can dress up in school or adult baby nappy and MAID etc for bareback only any race tops 
 willing to cum up me and piss fuck me

I seek any race guys to fuck me bareback and piss piss me sniff liquids
 i swallow cum and piss too sleazy dirty guys wanted and perverted tops 
 also 2 or more who can take turns barebacking me 
 you accom or outdoors I can dress as adult baby etc and accom Friday night while my wife upstairs
 or sat 12 noon or sat night or other nights I want to feel dirty like rough fucked and take any unsafe cum inside me unclean guys welcome and u pass my number on or put it on toilet walls 

I want to be full time slave slut for all bareback piss fuck tops and gang sex and bukkake  etc
I accept any cum in my arse and mouth no one refused wanting total bareback 

i meet any guys to bareback sheffield bareback taker i am tv in Sheffield seeking any guys to bareback me who accom or outdoors near me or truck drivers etc . you can take photos and mobile videos etc. i love cum up my arse and you can piss fuck me too. i can swallow cum and piss too also you can pass my number on to all guys. 2 or more guys can share me with cum up my arse and piss. i can wears sissy dress under my pvc long coat and if u want me nappied as adult baby that ok too. you can piss over my panties or in my nappy and over my dress etc. will also wearstocking s and suspenders dress t