Can’t Hold Down A True Cumdump

I was on hiatus for a couple of months after my last STI treatment, discovering that my viral load had increased and that I was no longer undetectable. I was really weighing whether or not I should continue with my lifestyle choice of being a cumdump.

Yet the urge in me remained. I felt like I had lost the part of me that I had spent two years discovering after YEARS of repressing my desires. Crazy to think that repressing my need to be a cumdump felt like chopping off my arm. I thought about returning back to an occasional one on one bareback hook up, but there is a sense of purpose in me that feels fulfilled when I open my hole up to be used. Over the past few years I’ve come to accept that ANY man has the right to use my hole. 

So on a recent trip to Germany I went back to my wonderful ways and I offered my hole up to ALL takers. Things started off pretty slow. The first night I went to a sex party at a bar called CDL. I’ve never been there before and wanted to try it out.  It was naked night which worked for me. I grabbed a beer from the small bar at the front and started to explore the back play space. It wasn’t too large; just some cubbies in a couple of areas with those thin sex club mattresses. About 10 men were cruising the space. Perhaps because it was a Thursday night. I decided to display myself on one of the mattresses with my ass up and ready. It didn’t take too long before a top decided to take the bait. He was Spanish looking with a little larger than average cock that had a Prince Albert. It took a little work to get him in since I hadn’t gotten fucked for a couple of months, but once he was there he started using my hole. He was a thruster and a pounder, pushing me down on the mattress and shoving a pillow under my legs so he could access my hole better. His Prince Albert felt SOOO good sliding against the walls of my hole. He switched directions several times to experience a different part of my hole stretching it out to accommodate his needs. By the end of 30 minutes, I was begging to feel his smooth silky cum coat the walls of my hole. He thrust harder pulling completely out and slamming back in; the Prince Albert sliding in and out past the outer rim of my hole till with a groan he thrust deep in me and unloaded. Good start to my return as I cumdump! Got opened up nicely AND loaded!

I hadn’t realized it but there had been another guy watching us who jumped on as soon as Prince Albert left. He was a quick cummer and lasted for five minutes of repetitive thrusts. He squeezed me at the end and kissed me with his bad breath. I was beginning to feel the sense of exhilaration that comes from my hole being used as a cumdump. I knew I didn’t care that the last guy was older, unattractive and sure didn’t know how to fuck. I was embracing the need and desire to be used over and over again.

End of part one. Part two the journey continues.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 7

Part 2 

The remainder of my time at CDL was spent with the younger top who insisted on using a condom. Because he was so handsome I obliged and felt some fulfillment when after he fucked me, he took off the condom and stroked his thick meaty dick to unload right on my hole.

With cum dripping off of my hole and down my leg, I walked around CDL for one last time as the small crowd seem to be disappearing. I got roughly shoved into one of the cubbies where an older masculine top pushed me over and thrust into me. He didn’t seem to care whether I would accommodate him but just took what he needed. He instinctively sensed that I was a cum dump and treated my hole accordingly. He grabbed my shoulders while fucking my hole in a circular motion. He thrust hard against my hole’s walls and I knew that his goal was to unload in me as quickly as possible. He switched to deep dicking me and slamming into my hole balls deep. With a growl he thrust even harder and unloaded as deep in me as he possibly could. He left it there for a minute and then as he pulled out, he pushed me off of him. 

By the time I had gotten my balance back, he was gone. I was left with the smell of his sweat and cum and the overwhelming sense of his masculinity and superiority over me. Shaken, I walked back to the hotel. I jerked off thinking about his treatment of me; feeling that I had been “just a hole” and knowing that this made me want to submit even more.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Part 3 

My last night in Berlin was the best! I went to Scheune which is becoming a new favorite of mine. After buying a beer and checking my coat, I headed downstairs to the play area. I knew I wanted to be an exhibitionist and get as many loads as possible, so I headed over to the sling area. Next to the sling, there was a wall with a grid of metal over it. I started to undress taking off my jeans while holding onto the metal. There was a heavyset German guy who was watching me while rubbing the bulge in his pants. From the look he was giving me I knew he wanted some ass and to unload. He had that look of hunger. 

I turned to make sure that he would have a clear view of my ass and my jockstrap while I stripped off the remainder of my clothes. He moved closer to me so I pulled out his dick and was stroking the stubby thickness of it. He put a hand on my ass and started rubbing and squeezing it while fingering my hole. I leaned forward. In the meantime a few other guys have been attracted to the action and were standing behind him in a semi circle. 

Between the crowd and my available ass, this guy didn’t need any more prompting. He bent me over and thrust his dick dick inside of me. It felt so good to know that I was being used in front of this crowd of men. 

He shoved and grunted with an urgency to unload. It didn’t take him long but once he was done immediately a member of the audience jumped on my ass and took his place. For the next half hour all of the 6-8 guys in the semi circle took their turns in my hole. Each one unloaded in me till they were all spent and I was left standing while cum dripped down my leg out of my hole. I felt like such a well used cumdump. It was incredibly satisfying and I was grateful for all of their loads. 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

There's nothing better than being surrounded by a group of throbbing hot cocks each waiting to take their turn fucking and breeding our hungry holes.  Love it best when some of them are working my tits - that pushes me over the edge needing cocks.  Oink!

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...