Motel Blackout

I always enjoy my sales trips. The trips fit into my crossdressing lifestyle and the thrill of being in a different town and different people.

After a long day on the road, I had just checked into a motel just about 30-miles outside of Nashville, TN. For my overnight trips, I always bring my special suitcase that has my “girly stuff” (panties, dresses, makeup, lingerie, etc.). Sometimes I would just dress up pretty and cam or play with myself. On a very few occasions I would run into a very horny stranger, tease him, but not put out and be satisfied knowing that poor guy was back in is room jacking off. Almost immediately after throwing my bags on the bed, I peeled off my shirt and dress slacks and headed to the shower to freshen up. On the road, I keep my hair in one long ponytail, and wore a tight t-shirt to hide my budding breast. The hormone treatments were working so well, my body felt like it was becoming more feminine by the day. My legs and backside were becoming shapelier, my breast were spouting, my voice was growing softer, so many exciting things were happening to me! Taking a shower and knowing I was about to put on one of the outfits in my bag made me feel so feminine and free; coupled with the fantasy of being dominated by a total stranger and be treated like a piece of meat made my little clitty stay hard the entire time I showered and shaved myself smooth.

Once out the shower, I applied my makeup, lipstick, lotion and favorite perfume; then did my toes and nails. As a thunder storm rolled in, and the rain started hitting the window, I continued to make myself pretty, even if it was just for myself. After rubbing in the last bit of lotion on my curvaceous caramel legs, I put on my flowered dark blue tight mini dress that went down to my thighs, gold mules and large hooped, Chica earrings. Next, I brushed my long black and brown hair down and over my shoulder. Looking in the mirror, I was pleased with what I saw. And I loved how my perky nipples poked against the fabric of my silky dress. I smiled, rubbed my breast and thought “I HAVE TITS!”

This particular night was very hot and steamy as a storm hit this little town making me wish I had continue the drive to Nashville, but I was already checked in. It began to rain harder and it was followed by a lot of thunder and lightning, then around 10pm everything went dark. Oh p*o! The air conditioner, TV, lights…everything out. I thought to myself oh well, it least my iPad was fully charged, and I brought my favorite toy. and a couple of toys. I open the windows hoping to find a cool breeze without success. Opening the sliding door, I thought it would be nice to enjoy a bottle of wine from the little frig in the room and watch it rain. It seemed like the whole town was in darkness, so it was nice to watch the thunder storm from the balcony as it rumbled and crackled. After about 5 or so minutes, the door next to my room slid open, and a gruff looking man stepped out. He was a big guy, probably about 45-50 years old, a least 6’3” or 6’4” feet tall, strongly built and around 250 LBS or a bit more. He looked Latino, with a moustache and beard with a big tattoo on one shoulder and several other tattoos covering his body and neck. He was also covered in bushy body hair. He was wearing baggy shorts, flip-flops and nothing else. After grunting a hello, he asked “Do you mind if I smoke?". I hate the smell of smoke, but not knowing this guy from a serial murderer, I wasn't about to tell him no, so I nodded yes.

He lit up his cigar, walked further out in the rain, I thought this was probably the first shower he had in a week as he leaned on the rail and looked out at the sky then looked back at me. His eyes looked me up and down, like a hungry animal eyeing his prey, which gave me the chills. His eyes went from my perky little breast, my butt and down to my legs, then his third gaze stopped at my crotch. Oh God, I forgot my panties! For a moment, I was totally embarrassed, and I fumbled for something to say, but thought it was best to say nothing. After taking another puff from his cigar, He said his name was Mario, and made a comment about my legs. He clearly saw something he liked and made a move. “Hi Mario, I’m Lisa” Not missing a beat, he said, "Blackouts annoying right…yeah, not much you can do in a motel room in a blackout" he said and then crudely added "when you're on your own...." My heart was racing. This guy was straight forward and was not holding back, and still staring at my ass. In the past I enjoyed flirting and loved when guys made comments about my meaty ass, but despite all the fantasies about getting fucked by strangers, I wasn’t sure this was the type of guy I wanted, and I started thinking about ways to slowly back out. I tried to take the conversation to a more generic place, asking him what he was doing in town and as we chatted for a couple of minutes. The storm moved in closer as rain started to pour down. A few gusts of wind kicked up, then it hit me, my car windows are down! I grabbed my room key and told Mario I would be back. In a dash, I ran outside to close my car windows, knowing the whole time Mario was watching my thick ass shake. Dashing back to the motel door, I swiped my key card and nothing. I think the blackout would not allow the security lock to read my key card. Shit! What am I going to do? The manager’s office was closed for the night, and I was stuck outside. From the balcony I heard a familiar voice “You can wait it out in my room, don’t worry, I don’t bite…..Lisa.” What choice did I have, I thanked Mario as I stepped into his room still covered in darkness from the blackout. He closed the door behind me, but it was the hearing the addition latch lock that gave me reason for concern.

In the darkness, I could make out that there was just one bed in the room, so I sat in the chair next to it. But Mario said “No need to act shy now sweet-heart” and told me to hop on the bed while he reached in the mini-frig and pulled out two tall-boy Ice House beers. I felt around, finding a clear spot on the bed, and curled up on the edge facing away from the middle of the bed, leaving as much room as possible for Mario on the king-sized bed. I didn't get under the sheets because it was too warm and humid and if the power came back, I could quickly exit. I could hear Mario slowly lumbering around, making his way to the bathroom, then leaving the door open as he relieved himself of several tall-boy beers. When the toilet flushed, I knew he would be coming, so I just hoped that all that alcohol, the only thing he would be interested in was sleep. As Mario's weight hit the bed my heart was pounding out of control, my knees locked closer together and I tugged down on my short dress to cover my bottom half. I never even removed my shoes. If It were anyone else but this man, this scenario would be fulfilling my darkest fantasy; but not this man in this hot room, me locked out of my room until morning, during a blackout in a howling thunderstorm.

"Please just go to sleep" I whispered to myself about 10 times. I felt Mario behind me inching closer, then a big hairy arm wrap around me and pulling me in closer to him. pulled me into him. Uh-oh! I could instantly tell he was naked as my back was pressed right into his hairy chest and I could feel his meat inflating against my butt. It was getting harder by the moment, it felt like one of those extra thick sausages that kept growing, and from me just getting to know him in this brief time; he was not a “No” type of guy. He saw me as a hot little brown girl; with an extra part, in his bed and he did not care if I was still fully dressed. He had needs, and my body was on his menu. I was starting to shit myself. He then stretched his mouth into my ear, breathing heavily with his smelly cigar and beer breath said, "Let’s have some fun my little puta." My whole body felt weak. "Listen", I whimpered, "I'm not sure I am up for what you are after, can we just get some sleep?” He continued to breathe deeply to my ear, "What do you mean?" he asked in a slightly stern voice. “Well, I don't have a lot of experience, and I am not sure I will be willing to do the things you want me to" I meekly replied trying to sound like this was new to me. “So, you're saying you don't want me to fuck you?” That was point blank. In a risky move, I said “Sorry, but no thank you" It got quiet, but Mario didn’t move his arm and his cock remained nestled behind me. There was a pause as a huge flash of lightening and giant clap of thunder reverberated around the room. I could sense Mario was pissed, “Hmm, your faggot ass, walk around dressed like a puta, you then come into my room, in the dark of the night, get into my bed and now you decide you don't want to fuck?!" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lead you on. but I didn't expect this to happen, and…well, well I have never been in this situation before” I was back pedaling as hard as I could. Mario’s voice became coarse as his arm constricted over my chest.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" Mario asked. "A couple of times, but that was the furthest I ever went.” It was a lie. "Hmmm sounds like you're a little tease chica." said Mario, still pressed up against my ear as he moved his arm that was wrapped around me, over my dress he started rubbing my nipple. Then his hand slipped under my dress and he firmly grasped my tit and his fingers coarsely tweaked my nipple. “I’ll tell you what, you suck my cock, make me cum, and I will let you sleep, no fucking" In a soft girly voice I quietly ask “Promise?” but my question did not get a return response. Given not knowing the full nature of this man and having nowhere to go this was probably the best I could hope for and knowing the expectation of anal was off the table, I felt more comfortable sucking his cock. "Thank you Mario" whispered. "If want to play games and be a fucking tease, you call me Daddy from this point forward, understand?” "Yes" I replied. My nipple was squeezed harder, "Sorry, Yes Daddy" I yelped. "Now get to work!” And with that, Mario rolled over on his back, and I rolled over in the dark over his leg and crouched down between his legs.

Having been in the room for some time, my eyes had adjusted enough to make out some silhouettes and there was just enough light for me to take his cock in my hand. it was thick and heavy - more so than my own. I tentatively leaned down and began to lick the shaft of his cock. Due to the circumstance, I was more than happy to suck his cock but at the same time, was still hoping he was a reasonably quicker shooter so that this did not go on too long. After several long licks of his shaft, I gently placed my lips over his mushroom head and slid my mouth down his now saliva lubricated cock and sucked my way back up. Daddy let out a muffled groan of satisfaction with this, so I continued with the same technique. Up and down his cock I moved sucking on the way back up the shaft. I could feel his cock get firmer in my mouth. He put his hands on the back of my head as I went down his shaft. "Take it all" he groaned. I tried but couldn't. "I'm sorry Daddy, but you are too big" I said while stroking his girthy meat. "Lie down on the bed and hang your head of the end" he ordered. I did so as he rolled off the side of the bed and walked around to the end. "You are going to learn to suck my dick the right way puta." With that, he slapped my face with his thick meat. He rubbed his cock all over my face before sliding it in my mouth and down my throat". He slid in and out a few times, before saying relax and take it all, I relaxed (as I had seen on countless Internet videos) and he slid his cock all the way inside my mouth and throat till his low hanging balls were pressing on my nose and upper lip. He held it there for several moments before I started to gag. He repeated this several times, but I quickly adjusted to the length and width of his cock. He took his cock out and dipped his balls in my mouth. "Suck them" he ordered before he moved himself further along and sat his hairy ass on my face. Pulling has ass cheeks apart, then buried his sweaty asshole over my mouth. He gained pleasure from this for a few minutes before rubbing his cock all over my face again. You are enjoying this aren't you slut?" he said with a nasty smile. I just continue to eat the hairy butthole stationed over my face.

"What?" he asked with slight bolt of anger that I had not responded appropriately. I broke away long enough to say, "Yes Daddy, I am enjoying it very..." and before I could finish speaking, he had stuffed his cock back in my mouth. The sounds of slurping, sucking and gagging turn him on more, and ramped up his aggression level. Fucking my face, he leaned forward and put his hand on my cock - "Fuck, all that teasing and look at you” giving a brutish laugh as he shook my little 4-inch erect clitty. Shit, this Latino bastard was brutally manhandling my junk and I was getting turned on! There was no denying it. I was rock hard and leaking. It was by no means gentle, he was making fun of my little member as he jacked it with his thumb and two fingers. Jacking and slapping, this rough treatment of my sissy parts had me in total confusion. Just as I was starting to be aroused, Mario’s true plan came to light.

"Seems you haven't made me cum yet puta, so now I’m forced to fuck your fat ass ok?" He was not asking for my approval, it was a statement. I tried to object but I couldn't speak, my mouth was stuffed full of cock. Standing up and tossing me on the bed "Ain’t no fucking bitch going to tease me like I’m some punk.” “Take that dress off puta” he demanded. I hesitated, then saw he was not to be disrespected and I removed my dress and skooched to the top of the bed. “Now get on all-fours like a dog and hang your ass over the edge of the bed.” “But Daddy you promised…” I said meekly totally watching my tone. My comment was met was a swift and hard smack on the ass which I knew left a hand print. “Puta, I’m about to blowout that asshole” If I thought my heart was pounding before, I was wrong. It was beating so hard it was almost hard to breathe. “Daddy please let me suck you again, I promise to do it better” I said trying to find a compromise or escape from what I knew he had planned for my poor little ass cunt. “I thought I wanted to be fucked tonight but I was wrong!” I pleaded. On my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, I heard the floor creak as he walked around the side of the bed. He stopped to the side of me and gripped his fat 10-inch tool. “Listen slut, the way I see it, you are a naked bitch in my room pretending to be girl. You can run if you want but there are going to be questions. He was right, and I was screwed. Scrambled for words and blurt out "But, but, but…I’m not ready!” “Not my problem” he snorted back. “No more games puta!”

He reached in to a small bag next to the messy bed and took out a condom (thank God) and put it on himself, then stepped behind me. “Please use some lotion or something Daddy, please” grabbing the small bottle of complementary lotion on the stand, he coated my puckered cunt and rubbed some on my smoothly shaven balls. Next a thick meaty hand locked down on my waist and other on my shoulder. “Bet you will never tease another real man again you little bitch!” I was helpless and took a deep breath. “Arrrghh" was the next sound I uttered. “Ohhh yeah this shit is tight" Mario exclaimed. He didn't have to tell me! He withdrew a little bit before sliding in a little further, withdrew a little bit and slid in a little further then just said "Relax" before sliding all the way in. “OH fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck was all I could get out as his brutal Latino beast made my ass its home. Mario’s cock plundered my sissy cunt, but it wasn’t as bad as I envisioned. All I had to do was to take this mild beating until he comes I thought. Then the power slams began without mercy. He was fucking me like I owed him money, like he wanted to know what being fucked by an angry man felt like. “DADDDDY!” I screamed. Withdrawing for a moment gave my cunt a few seconds of relief. “Fuckkkk bitch, I want you to feel all this dick!” “You are going to know what what a real man feels like tonight!” "Ok puta that was just to break you in and get you ready, now it is time to be fucked for real.” “Oh No” I whispered under my breath. "Beg me to me fuck you" he ordered as he placed his cock at the entry to my ass. "Please fuck meeee,.. ahhhhhhwww!" is all I got out before he popped my cunt open again. "Beg!" he demanded. “Ple, pleas…please, fuckkk..” I sounded like I was speaking gibberish, but it was hard putting words together when my ass was being drilled mercilessly by a mad man packing a 10-inch weapon.

Mario was pounding me with a steady rhythm he would plunge his cock all the way up my tight ass cunt, then three quarters of the way out, he would plunge that weapon back in again. Back and forth he pounded. he groaned and grunted has he hammered away, I could his sticky sweat on my back and ample ass cheeks as he plowed me. The violation went on and on. Just my luck my I run into a savage Latino that thinks I’m a tease that deserves to be put in my place. Every so offend he would reach down, cup my clit and balls and squeezed it roughly as he laid on my back. A giant blob of precum came out of my cock, he scooped it on his dirty stained finger and stuck it in my mouth for me to lick clean. He continued to pound my ass, enjoying his new tight fucktoy. Squeezing and stroking my little sissy cock until I let out a moan, spewing cum over my stomach and sheets. He slowed his rhythm, scooped up what cum he could find in the dark and again fed it to me.

After a moment or two, the sweaty beast returned to his power pounding. I was spent, me had completely femininized me. I gritted my teeth as he kept ramming his meat pipe up my bruised sissy cunt. I really needed him to cum because he showed no signs of slowing and the more he pounded, the sorer I was going to be in the morning. I momentary slipped off the bed due to my legs being fatigued, holding this same position for what seemed like hours. Mario, just grabbed some pillows near the headboard, stacked them at the end of the bed, scooped me up from the floor and planted me on top. I had zero resistance. I felt a large glob of spit it dead center of my burning butthole before the assault continued. Again, his deep thrusts were met with my slight moans, then he started grunting as loads of his cum began unloading in my sore asshole. I felt disgusted as his baby juice sprayed inside pussy. But I was happy it was finally over. He slipped his cock out of me, then in a proud statement said, “Take is how a REAL man fuck a little sissy!”

Walking over to the side of the bed, Mario slapped me with his wet, spent cock and casually barked, “Now be a good slut and clean it for me". He wasn't really giving me a choice as he pressed it against my lips, till I took him in my mouth. I gently licked his cock and balls clean, getting the aroma of musk, sweet, ass and cum up my nostrils. "See little puta, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that.” “I wasn’t moaning in pleasure Daddy!” “Some of that really hurt.” I said like a pouty, stubborn brat. Laughing, then got up and made his way in the dark bathroom where I believed he went to further wash himself off. I rolled onto my side of the bed, but this time got under the covers. Mario exited just in time to see the power return. With that he flicked off the lights and turned the air conditioner on full blast before he got under the covers. Once again, a strong arm pulled me back and in a spooning position as his deflated cock rested next to my wet bottom. He was drenched in sweat and my back was now covered in his sweat and musk.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/2/2018 at 12:51 PM, Browncherrygurl said:

I always enjoy my sales trips. The trips fit into my crossdressing lifestyle and the thrill of being in a different town and different people.

After a long day on the road, I had just checked into a motel just about 30-miles outside of Nashville, TN. For my overnight trips, I always bring my special suitcase that has my “girly stuff” (panties, dresses, makeup, lingerie, etc.). Sometimes I would just dress up pretty and cam or play with myself. On a very few occasions I would run into a very horny stranger, tease him, but not put out and be satisfied knowing that poor guy was back in is room jacking off. Almost immediately after throwing my bags on the bed, I peeled off my shirt and dress slacks and headed to the shower to freshen up. On the road, I keep my hair in one long ponytail, and wore a tight t-shirt to hide my budding breast. The hormone treatments were working so well, my body felt like it was becoming more feminine by the day. My legs and backside were becoming shapelier, my breast were spouting, my voice was growing softer, so many exciting things were happening to me! Taking a shower and knowing I was about to put on one of the outfits in my bag made me feel so feminine and free; coupled with the fantasy of being dominated by a total stranger and be treated like a piece of meat made my little clitty stay hard the entire time I showered and shaved myself smooth.

Once out the shower, I applied my makeup, lipstick, lotion and favorite perfume; then did my toes and nails. As a thunder storm rolled in, and the rain started hitting the window, I continued to make myself pretty, even if it was just for myself. After rubbing in the last bit of lotion on my curvaceous caramel legs, I put on my flowered dark blue tight mini dress that went down to my thighs, gold mules and large hooped, Chica earrings. Next, I brushed my long black and brown hair down and over my shoulder. Looking in the mirror, I was pleased with what I saw. And I loved how my perky nipples poked against the fabric of my silky dress. I smiled, rubbed my breast and thought “I HAVE TITS!”

This particular night was very hot and steamy as a storm hit this little town making me wish I had continue the drive to Nashville, but I was already checked in. It began to rain harder and it was followed by a lot of thunder and lightning, then around 10pm everything went dark. Oh p*o! The air conditioner, TV, lights…everything out. I thought to myself oh well, it least my iPad was fully charged, and I brought my favorite toy. and a couple of toys. I open the windows hoping to find a cool breeze without success. Opening the sliding door, I thought it would be nice to enjoy a bottle of wine from the little frig in the room and watch it rain. It seemed like the whole town was in darkness, so it was nice to watch the thunder storm from the balcony as it rumbled and crackled. After about 5 or so minutes, the door next to my room slid open, and a gruff looking man stepped out. He was a big guy, probably about 45-50 years old, a least 6’3” or 6’4” feet tall, strongly built and around 250 LBS or a bit more. He looked Latino, with a moustache and beard with a big tattoo on one shoulder and several other tattoos covering his body and neck. He was also covered in bushy body hair. He was wearing baggy shorts, flip-flops and nothing else. After grunting a hello, he asked “Do you mind if I smoke?". I hate the smell of smoke, but not knowing this guy from a serial murderer, I wasn't about to tell him no, so I nodded yes.

He lit up his cigar, walked further out in the rain, I thought this was probably the first shower he had in a week as he leaned on the rail and looked out at the sky then looked back at me. His eyes looked me up and down, like a hungry animal eyeing his prey, which gave me the chills. His eyes went from my perky little breast, my butt and down to my legs, then his third gaze stopped at my crotch. Oh God, I forgot my panties! For a moment, I was totally embarrassed, and I fumbled for something to say, but thought it was best to say nothing. After taking another puff from his cigar, He said his name was Mario, and made a comment about my legs. He clearly saw something he liked and made a move. “Hi Mario, I’m Lisa” Not missing a beat, he said, "Blackouts annoying right…yeah, not much you can do in a motel room in a blackout" he said and then crudely added "when you're on your own...." My heart was racing. This guy was straight forward and was not holding back, and still staring at my ass. In the past I enjoyed flirting and loved when guys made comments about my meaty ass, but despite all the fantasies about getting fucked by strangers, I wasn’t sure this was the type of guy I wanted, and I started thinking about ways to slowly back out. I tried to take the conversation to a more generic place, asking him what he was doing in town and as we chatted for a couple of minutes. The storm moved in closer as rain started to pour down. A few gusts of wind kicked up, then it hit me, my car windows are down! I grabbed my room key and told Mario I would be back. In a dash, I ran outside to close my car windows, knowing the whole time Mario was watching my thick ass shake. Dashing back to the motel door, I swiped my key card and nothing. I think the blackout would not allow the security lock to read my key card. Shit! What am I going to do? The manager’s office was closed for the night, and I was stuck outside. From the balcony I heard a familiar voice “You can wait it out in my room, don’t worry, I don’t bite…..Lisa.” What choice did I have, I thanked Mario as I stepped into his room still covered in darkness from the blackout. He closed the door behind me, but it was the hearing the addition latch lock that gave me reason for concern.

In the darkness, I could make out that there was just one bed in the room, so I sat in the chair next to it. But Mario said “No need to act shy now sweet-heart” and told me to hop on the bed while he reached in the mini-frig and pulled out two tall-boy Ice House beers. I felt around, finding a clear spot on the bed, and curled up on the edge facing away from the middle of the bed, leaving as much room as possible for Mario on the king-sized bed. I didn't get under the sheets because it was too warm and humid and if the power came back, I could quickly exit. I could hear Mario slowly lumbering around, making his way to the bathroom, then leaving the door open as he relieved himself of several tall-boy beers. When the toilet flushed, I knew he would be coming, so I just hoped that all that alcohol, the only thing he would be interested in was sleep. As Mario's weight hit the bed my heart was pounding out of control, my knees locked closer together and I tugged down on my short dress to cover my bottom half. I never even removed my shoes. If It were anyone else but this man, this scenario would be fulfilling my darkest fantasy; but not this man in this hot room, me locked out of my room until morning, during a blackout in a howling thunderstorm.

"Please just go to sleep" I whispered to myself about 10 times. I felt Mario behind me inching closer, then a big hairy arm wrap around me and pulling me in closer to him. pulled me into him. Uh-oh! I could instantly tell he was naked as my back was pressed right into his hairy chest and I could feel his meat inflating against my butt. It was getting harder by the moment, it felt like one of those extra thick sausages that kept growing, and from me just getting to know him in this brief time; he was not a “No” type of guy. He saw me as a hot little brown girl; with an extra part, in his bed and he did not care if I was still fully dressed. He had needs, and my body was on his menu. I was starting to shit myself. He then stretched his mouth into my ear, breathing heavily with his smelly cigar and beer breath said, "Let’s have some fun my little puta." My whole body felt weak. "Listen", I whimpered, "I'm not sure I am up for what you are after, can we just get some sleep?” He continued to breathe deeply to my ear, "What do you mean?" he asked in a slightly stern voice. “Well, I don't have a lot of experience, and I am not sure I will be willing to do the things you want me to" I meekly replied trying to sound like this was new to me. “So, you're saying you don't want me to fuck you?” That was point blank. In a risky move, I said “Sorry, but no thank you" It got quiet, but Mario didn’t move his arm and his cock remained nestled behind me. There was a pause as a huge flash of lightening and giant clap of thunder reverberated around the room. I could sense Mario was pissed, “Hmm, your faggot ass, walk around dressed like a puta, you then come into my room, in the dark of the night, get into my bed and now you decide you don't want to fuck?!" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lead you on. but I didn't expect this to happen, and…well, well I have never been in this situation before” I was back pedaling as hard as I could. Mario’s voice became coarse as his arm constricted over my chest.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" Mario asked. "A couple of times, but that was the furthest I ever went.” It was a lie. "Hmmm sounds like you're a little tease chica." said Mario, still pressed up against my ear as he moved his arm that was wrapped around me, over my dress he started rubbing my nipple. Then his hand slipped under my dress and he firmly grasped my tit and his fingers coarsely tweaked my nipple. “I’ll tell you what, you suck my cock, make me cum, and I will let you sleep, no fucking" In a soft girly voice I quietly ask “Promise?” but my question did not get a return response. Given not knowing the full nature of this man and having nowhere to go this was probably the best I could hope for and knowing the expectation of anal was off the table, I felt more comfortable sucking his cock. "Thank you Mario" whispered. "If want to play games and be a fucking tease, you call me Daddy from this point forward, understand?” "Yes" I replied. My nipple was squeezed harder, "Sorry, Yes Daddy" I yelped. "Now get to work!” And with that, Mario rolled over on his back, and I rolled over in the dark over his leg and crouched down between his legs.

Having been in the room for some time, my eyes had adjusted enough to make out some silhouettes and there was just enough light for me to take his cock in my hand. it was thick and heavy - more so than my own. I tentatively leaned down and began to lick the shaft of his cock. Due to the circumstance, I was more than happy to suck his cock but at the same time, was still hoping he was a reasonably quicker shooter so that this did not go on too long. After several long licks of his shaft, I gently placed my lips over his mushroom head and slid my mouth down his now saliva lubricated cock and sucked my way back up. Daddy let out a muffled groan of satisfaction with this, so I continued with the same technique. Up and down his cock I moved sucking on the way back up the shaft. I could feel his cock get firmer in my mouth. He put his hands on the back of my head as I went down his shaft. "Take it all" he groaned. I tried but couldn't. "I'm sorry Daddy, but you are too big" I said while stroking his girthy meat. "Lie down on the bed and hang your head of the end" he ordered. I did so as he rolled off the side of the bed and walked around to the end. "You are going to learn to suck my dick the right way puta." With that, he slapped my face with his thick meat. He rubbed his cock all over my face before sliding it in my mouth and down my throat". He slid in and out a few times, before saying relax and take it all, I relaxed (as I had seen on countless Internet videos) and he slid his cock all the way inside my mouth and throat till his low hanging balls were pressing on my nose and upper lip. He held it there for several moments before I started to gag. He repeated this several times, but I quickly adjusted to the length and width of his cock. He took his cock out and dipped his balls in my mouth. "Suck them" he ordered before he moved himself further along and sat his hairy ass on my face. Pulling has ass cheeks apart, then buried his sweaty asshole over my mouth. He gained pleasure from this for a few minutes before rubbing his cock all over my face again. You are enjoying this aren't you slut?" he said with a nasty smile. I just continue to eat the hairy butthole stationed over my face.

"What?" he asked with slight bolt of anger that I had not responded appropriately. I broke away long enough to say, "Yes Daddy, I am enjoying it very..." and before I could finish speaking, he had stuffed his cock back in my mouth. The sounds of slurping, sucking and gagging turn him on more, and ramped up his aggression level. Fucking my face, he leaned forward and put his hand on my cock - "Fuck, all that teasing and look at you” giving a brutish laugh as he shook my little 4-inch erect clitty. Shit, this Latino bastard was brutally manhandling my junk and I was getting turned on! There was no denying it. I was rock hard and leaking. It was by no means gentle, he was making fun of my little member as he jacked it with his thumb and two fingers. Jacking and slapping, this rough treatment of my sissy parts had me in total confusion. Just as I was starting to be aroused, Mario’s true plan came to light.

"Seems you haven't made me cum yet puta, so now I’m forced to fuck your fat ass ok?" He was not asking for my approval, it was a statement. I tried to object but I couldn't speak, my mouth was stuffed full of cock. Standing up and tossing me on the bed "Ain’t no fucking bitch going to tease me like I’m some punk.” “Take that dress off puta” he demanded. I hesitated, then saw he was not to be disrespected and I removed my dress and skooched to the top of the bed. “Now get on all-fours like a dog and hang your ass over the edge of the bed.” “But Daddy you promised…” I said meekly totally watching my tone. My comment was met was a swift and hard smack on the ass which I knew left a hand print. “Puta, I’m about to blowout that asshole” If I thought my heart was pounding before, I was wrong. It was beating so hard it was almost hard to breathe. “Daddy please let me suck you again, I promise to do it better” I said trying to find a compromise or escape from what I knew he had planned for my poor little ass cunt. “I thought I wanted to be fucked tonight but I was wrong!” I pleaded. On my hands and knees at the edge of the bed, I heard the floor creak as he walked around the side of the bed. He stopped to the side of me and gripped his fat 10-inch tool. “Listen slut, the way I see it, you are a naked bitch in my room pretending to be girl. You can run if you want but there are going to be questions. He was right, and I was screwed. Scrambled for words and blurt out "But, but, but…I’m not ready!” “Not my problem” he snorted back. “No more games puta!”

He reached in to a small bag next to the messy bed and took out a condom (thank God) and put it on himself, then stepped behind me. “Please use some lotion or something Daddy, please” grabbing the small bottle of complementary lotion on the stand, he coated my puckered cunt and rubbed some on my smoothly shaven balls. Next a thick meaty hand locked down on my waist and other on my shoulder. “Bet you will never tease another real man again you little bitch!” I was helpless and took a deep breath. “Arrrghh" was the next sound I uttered. “Ohhh yeah this shit is tight" Mario exclaimed. He didn't have to tell me! He withdrew a little bit before sliding in a little further, withdrew a little bit and slid in a little further then just said "Relax" before sliding all the way in. “OH fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck was all I could get out as his brutal Latino beast made my ass its home. Mario’s cock plundered my sissy cunt, but it wasn’t as bad as I envisioned. All I had to do was to take this mild beating until he comes I thought. Then the power slams began without mercy. He was fucking me like I owed him money, like he wanted to know what being fucked by an angry man felt like. “DADDDDY!” I screamed. Withdrawing for a moment gave my cunt a few seconds of relief. “Fuckkkk bitch, I want you to feel all this dick!” “You are going to know what what a real man feels like tonight!” "Ok puta that was just to break you in and get you ready, now it is time to be fucked for real.” “Oh No” I whispered under my breath. "Beg me to me fuck you" he ordered as he placed his cock at the entry to my ass. "Please fuck meeee,.. ahhhhhhwww!" is all I got out before he popped my cunt open again. "Beg!" he demanded. “Ple, pleas…please, fuckkk..” I sounded like I was speaking gibberish, but it was hard putting words together when my ass was being drilled mercilessly by a mad man packing a 10-inch weapon.

Mario was pounding me with a steady rhythm he would plunge his cock all the way up my tight ass cunt, then three quarters of the way out, he would plunge that weapon back in again. Back and forth he pounded. he groaned and grunted has he hammered away, I could his sticky sweat on my back and ample ass cheeks as he plowed me. The violation went on and on. Just my luck my I run into a savage Latino that thinks I’m a tease that deserves to be put in my place. Every so offend he would reach down, cup my clit and balls and squeezed it roughly as he laid on my back. A giant blob of precum came out of my cock, he scooped it on his dirty stained finger and stuck it in my mouth for me to lick clean. He continued to pound my ass, enjoying his new tight fucktoy. Squeezing and stroking my little sissy cock until I let out a moan, spewing cum over my stomach and sheets. He slowed his rhythm, scooped up what cum he could find in the dark and again fed it to me.

After a moment or two, the sweaty beast returned to his power pounding. I was spent, me had completely femininized me. I gritted my teeth as he kept ramming his meat pipe up my bruised sissy cunt. I really needed him to cum because he showed no signs of slowing and the more he pounded, the sorer I was going to be in the morning. I momentary slipped off the bed due to my legs being fatigued, holding this same position for what seemed like hours. Mario, just grabbed some pillows near the headboard, stacked them at the end of the bed, scooped me up from the floor and planted me on top. I had zero resistance. I felt a large glob of spit it dead center of my burning butthole before the assault continued. Again, his deep thrusts were met with my slight moans, then he started grunting as loads of his cum began unloading in my sore asshole. I felt disgusted as his baby juice sprayed inside pussy. But I was happy it was finally over. He slipped his cock out of me, then in a proud statement said, “Take is how a REAL man fuck a little sissy!”

Walking over to the side of the bed, Mario slapped me with his wet, spent cock and casually barked, “Now be a good slut and clean it for me". He wasn't really giving me a choice as he pressed it against my lips, till I took him in my mouth. I gently licked his cock and balls clean, getting the aroma of musk, sweet, ass and cum up my nostrils. "See little puta, you can't tell me you didn't enjoy that.” “I wasn’t moaning in pleasure Daddy!” “Some of that really hurt.” I said like a pouty, stubborn brat. Laughing, then got up and made his way in the dark bathroom where I believed he went to further wash himself off. I rolled onto my side of the bed, but this time got under the covers. Mario exited just in time to see the power return. With that he flicked off the lights and turned the air conditioner on full blast before he got under the covers. Once again, a strong arm pulled me back and in a spooning position as his deflated cock rested next to my wet bottom. He was drenched in sweat and my back was now covered in his sweat and musk.

More please.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...