My college assignment

Charlie31167

hot story love it. I had just started doing meth and my buddy took me over to his dealer to get some stuff. He was a black guy in his early 20's 6 foot and had a swimmer build. well the dealer offered to get us high. he also was the first to slam me. when he did he made it really strong and then fucked me good. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, wantsitnow said:

hot story love it. I had just started doing meth and my buddy took me over to his dealer to get some stuff. He was a black guy in his early 20's 6 foot and had a swimmer build. well the dealer offered to get us high. he also was the first to slam me. when he did he made it really strong and then fucked me good. 

Would love this to happen to me. 

Daz  fed me some more water. I kept trying to pull the plug out of my hole. I needed a reel cock. I needed Dazs cock. Daz smiled and kept saying soon little man soon. In my euphoric state that wasn't cutting the mustard. Just when I felt I could not wait any longer there was a knock at door. Joe went to answer it and came back with two black guys. Daz greeted them and told the lads to get naked quick as I was trying to fuck myself silly. The lads needed no encouragment and we're soon naked and had there hard ebony cocks at each hole. Zak who was at my ass was a real shorties at about 5ft but what was between his legs was more than adequate. It looked about 8inches and as twice as thick as Joe's. Dino who was at my mouth was about 7in and was uncut. The first uncut cock I had ever seen and tasted.

Zak grabbed hold of the butt plug. Gave it a quarter turn and pulled it straight out. Without stopping it was replaced by his thick branch . Whilst I had been stretched with all the fucking tonight. This was the thickest and it needed more than a gentle push to get in deep. I went to scream out but Dino was waiting and as soon as I opened my mouth he buried his cock deep down my throat. They then both stopped. I thought it was to let me get used to their cocks but when I looked up it was so they could each slam. Daz had prepared points for them and they soon had the needles in and registering. They looked at each other and in unison they depressed the plungers and released the ties. They both coughed a few times and as they started to ride their rush they then started fucking me. This was the same as the others. This was no gentle fuck. It was animalistic. Both boys showed no compassion they were using Paul's holes for their enjoyment and Paul's needs did not matter. However what Paul needed he was getting. His ass was being stretched further than any time before and it felt great. The cock in his mouth was oozing loads of precum and tasted real sweet. The boys kept the same positions for 20 minutes and they did not let up. It was Zak that said it's about time you both changed places. I was just comprehending what he had said when the boys had stopped , changed places and we're ready to go. 

Dino pushed his cock in my well used hole and he was long fucking me. In and fully out before plunging back in. The cock at my mouth was a different matter . I had to really stretch my mouth to get Dazs cock down my throat. At first I kept choking on it but after a while I managed to breath as he withdrew so that I was not choking. Again both boys fucked me for at least another 20 minutes when Dino looked Zak straight in the eye and without saying a word they both sped up. I could feel both cocks start to swell at once and with two more deep thrusts my holes were both flooded at once. The boys looked at each other , withdrew, got dressed and left. I was still laying on my back but I still wanted more cock.

Daz told Joe to give me more water. He said that it would be a while before any one else came. He said that watching the boys fuck me had made him horny and Joe said me too. I then saw Daz whisper something to Joe. I could not hear what it was but Joe smiled and nodded. 

Daz asked if I was ok and I said I was fine. He asked if I was still flying and I said I was. He said not high enough for what we have in mind. He climbed of the bed and left the room. Joe following him. I was laying on the bed playing with my soppy hole. It was dripping with all the hot loads . I dipped my fingers as deep as I could get them. Pulled them out and brought the pink tinged ghoo to my lips. I licked my fingers one by one. It tasted to me like the food of the Gods.

Joe and Daz returned .  Daz was carrying a point. He asked if I was ready to play. I said yes. He quickly tied of my arm and I could see that this was going to be another strong one. I could see blood already in the needle but I did not care. Daz got the register and pressed the needle. He released the tie and I was coughing and flying before I knew it. The rushes seemed to get better each time or was it that they just kept taking me to another level each time. 

Daz then laid down on the bed beside me. He smiled and said what are you waiting for. Jump on. 

I did not need telling twice. I straddled Daz . Placed his meter long rod at my hole and slid right down to the hilt. I moaned out loud it felt good. I then felt Daz pull me down to his chest and he began to kiss and cuddle me. This was new but I readily opened up to the tongue pushing in and dancing around my mouth. As Daz was doing this I felt Joe get on the bed behind me. I felt his fingers around my hole and Zacks cock. I then could feel Joe edging forward. Zak was holding me in a deep kiss when I felt Joe applying pressure and I could feel my ass being stretched. They were going to double dick me. With my drugged brain I could think of nothing I wanted more and I pushed out to open myself more. That was all that was needed. I felt Joe's cock push slowly along the side of Dazs. I was taking two massive cocks and all I could do was moan with pleasure. Yes it hurt but it was a nice hurt and I wanted more. Once Joe was all the way in they both stopped. Daz then started to pull out. I could feel his cock and peircing  being dragged along my walls. It was tearing me up. He then stopped and started to push back in. At the same time Joe started to pull out. They went slow at first but soon had a steady rythm going and fucked my hole in unison.  Daz commented that thanks to Mrs T he was able to fuck like this for ages and that is what they did. At some point they changed positions with Joe on the bottom and they started their rythmatic fucking again. After about half hour Daz said he was about ready to shoot and he started to really pound my hole as Joe rained buried to the hilt. With 3 or 4 long hard thrusts Daz made another deposit deep inside my bowels. The feeling of Dazs hot seed was all it took to send Joe over the top and I could feel him flood my hole as well. .

Daz pulled out ant told me to hold still. He went and got his rucksack from the other room. He pulled out another but plug. It was twice the size of the one I had been using. Joe pulled his cock out and before I could loose any of their toxic seed he placed the plug at my hole. He told me to look him straight in the eye. He asked me if I had enjoyed myself. He saw the look of disappointment as I thought it was over. He just smiled. He said don't worry it's not over yet and without warning he rammed the butt plug right up my ass. I let out a massive scream which was soon muffled as Daz pushed my face into the pillow. 

Daz then turned to Joe and said when the next guy gets here he will really open his hole. My eyes went wide and Daz could see the want buried deep within them

• Like 26
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:12 AM, Charlie31167 said:

Coming soon. Give me any ideas guys. Sleazier the better

Ideas

-- Double slammed & fisted

-- Zak & Dino take him to a Bath House or Sex Club

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know how long it was but time seemed to stand still. I was high. Higher than I had ever been. I felt amazing and my ass was being stretched by a monster of a butt plug. I wanted more. I needed more and as I heard a knock at the door I knew I was going to get more.

Zac and Jo returned to the room with a third guy. He was about 6 ft tall , black and built like Atlas. His body seemed to be complete muscle. He looked like he could own any situation just by being there and the atmosphere seemed to change with his presence. 

He was introduced as Big T. I just stared at him. I was drooling. He smiled at me and I saw a perfect set of white teeth that he licked with a very long tongue. I was lost in his eyes. I wanted him and he could see the lust in my eyes. Big T started to undress and before long stood before me in his full glory. Everything about him was big. His arms ,his hands, his chest, his cock and his legs. He was in perfect proportion but it was all on a big scale. I knew that this Adonis was gonna make me feel good.

Zak spoke first and asked Big T if he needed a chair. No looked puzzled but said nothing. Zak returned with a chair and put it at the base of the bed. Big t asked how many loads I had taken and was told there were about 10 deposits from 4 guys. Big T smiled and said that that will help the GS but he would need more lube than that. Zak went to his fuck sack and pulled out some lube and handed it to Big T. He opened the jar and started to cover his hands in the liquid. He then had me lay on my back with my hole at the edge of the bed. He told Zak to get on the bed behind me and when he was there he told me to put my legs back shock Zac grabbed hold of and held them in place. Big T smiled and said what a delicious looking hole. He then grabbed hold of the butt plug and without warning pulled it quickly out of my hole. I yelled out loud and was quickly muffled by Zac who rammed his cock down my throat. My hole was gaping and it felt like he had pulled half my guts out with the plug. He then looked at me and said

You have a great looking pussy there and I'm going to enjoy using it. I'm going to enter my fingers into you one. You one and then you will take my fist. When we get that far I'm then going to put my cock in your hole and I'm gonna wank myself off inside you. I looked at him as if I had misheard him. He just smiled and nodded but said no more. It was No that was next to speak and he said that sounds awesome and asked Mr T if he could film it. Mr t readily agreed. 

Mr T then placed his middle finger at my entrance and with a softness that belittled his size he gently pushed it in my hole. It felt good but I wanted it badly so I tried to push back on his hand to get more. Big T laughed out loud and said Pussy Boi seems hungry and needs more. I just moaned and nodded. Me eyes looked pleadingly at him. He then said well if that's the way you want it then who am I to disappoint. 

Big t pulled out his finger and dipped them in the lube. He then placed his hand at my hole. He looked me straight in the eyes and he gave an evil grin and rammed 4 fingers in my hole at once. I tried to scream and pull away but the cock in my mouth had me gagged and its owner held me firmly in place. Big T laughed and without stopping started to twist his finger back and forwards. Although I had been stretched his massive hand was really pushing my limits. He kept doing this for about 10 minutes occasionally pulling out and then reliving before plunging in again. The initial pain was gone and the pleasure had returned . I was moaning at the intense feelings my pussy was sending to my brain. I was starting to push back. Big T took this as a sign to go to the next stage. He placed his thumb against his palm and pushed his hand forward. He was stretching me still further. I could feel the pressure getting more and more. I could feel my hole being forced to its limit and I was trying to scream for him to stop and pull away. I felt like I was going to pass out when Big T stopped and said to Zac that I was going to need a little help. Zac nodded and told Jon to get the black spectacle case from his rucksack. Joe went and got it and handed it to Zac. Jon was then instructed to tie of my arm. Zack pulled a loaded point from the case and said that this was a special one and that it would do the job. Zac soon found a vein and pulled back and got a register. big T had relived his hand and placed it back in my hole and was applying pressure again. Withing saying a word Big T noodles at Zac who pushed the plunger and loaded the contents into my arm. Zac pulled out the needle and released the tie. 

I felt the chems travel up my arm. The taste hit my throat and I started to cough but this time it felt different. I felt like I started to float. I felt like I was watching from afar. My vision was technicoloured and my hearing was muffled. I felt strange but good. 

I then realised that big T had his fist in me. I don't know when it happens but I could feel it filling my hole. He was standing up and I could see him moving. He had his cock inside me as well and was wanking himself inside me. I felt like I could see it all happening but It was like it was happening to someone else.

I don't know how long this went on for but I remember waking up some time later. Big T had gone. Zac and Jon were sitting and watching telly. My ass was plugged and sore and I still felt amazing but I was back in this world. Zac explained that I had gone into a K hole. He explained that the last slam had contained T and K . He said after a while I had blacked out but they laughed and said that Big T had left satisfied. I looked at the guys and asked what they meant. Zac said why don't you watch the video whilst I get you a drink. Jon turned on the film. There was I impaled on Big Ts mitt . He was fucking my hole and his hand and it went on for ages. I could clearly be heard begging for more. After Big T shot his load I see home relive his hand and then I see him edge his hole hand and arm up to his elbow deep inside me. It looked awesome. It looked hot. I felt the plugged in my hole. I felt so hot and horny. The guys asked me what I thought. I looked at both of them and I said it's bloody fantastic and for god's sake one of you fuck me before I go mad.

They both laughed out loud. We returned to the bed and they both took turns fucking me again.  We continued playing until the sun started to come up and bathing the bedroom in light. That's when we decided we needed some sleep. 

Zac said he had errands to run. He told Jon and I to get some rest as after all we had a busy night ahead!!!!. I fell asleep in jons arms with his cock buried in my hole

• Like 11
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 1

Just now, Charlie31167 said:

I don't know how long it was but time seemed to stand still. I was high. Higher than I had ever been. I felt amazing and my ass was being stretched by a monster of a butt plug. I wanted more. I needed more and as I heard a knock at the door I knew I was going to get more.

Zac and Jo returned to the room with a third guy. He was about 6 ft tall , black and built like Atlas. His body seemed to be complete muscle. He looked like he could own any situation just by being there and the atmosphere seemed to change with his presence. 

He was introduced as Big T. I just stared at him. I was drooling. He smiled at me and I saw a perfect set of white teeth that he licked with a very long tongue. I was lost in his eyes. I wanted him and he could see the lust in my eyes. Big T started to undress and before long stood before me in his full glory. Everything about him was big. His arms ,his hands, his chest, his cock and his legs. He was in perfect proportion but it was all on a big scale. I knew that this Adonis was gonna make me feel good.

Zak spoke first and asked Big T if he needed a chair. jo looked puzzled but said nothing. Zak returned with a chair and put it at the base of the bed. Big t asked how many loads I had taken and was told there were about 10 deposits from 4 guys. Big T smiled and said that that will help  but he would need more lube than that. Zak went to his ruck sack and pulled out some lube and handed it to Big T. He opened the jar and started to cover his hands in the liquid. He then had me lay on my back with my hole at the edge of the bed. He told Zak to get on the bed behind me and when he was there he told me to put my legs back which Zac grabbed hold off and held them in place. Big T smiled and said what a delicious looking hole. He then grabbed hold of the butt plug and without warning pulled it quickly out of my hole. I yelled out loud and was quickly muffled by Zac who rammed his cock down my throat. My hole was gaping and it felt like he had pulled half my guts out with the plug. He then looked at me and said

You have a great looking pussy there and I'm going to enjoy using it. I'm going to enter my fingers into you one by one and then you will take my fist. When we get that far I'm then going to put my cock in your hole and I'm gonna wank myself off inside you. I looked at him as if I had misheard him. He just smiled and nodded but said no more. It was Jo that was next to speak and he said that sounds awesome and asked Mr T if he could film it. Mr t readily agreed. 

Mr T then placed his middle finger at my entrance and with a softness that belittled his size he gently pushed it in my hole. It felt good but I wanted it badly so I tried to push back on his hand to get more. Big T laughed out loud and said Pussy Boi seems hungry and needs more. I just moaned and nodded. Me eyes looked pleadingly at him. He then said well if that's the way you want it then who am I to disappoint. 

Big t pulled out his finger and dipped them in the lube. He then placed his hand at my hole. He looked me straight in the eyes and he gave an evil grin and rammed 4 fingers in my hole at once. I tried to scream and pull away but the cock in my mouth had me gagged and its owner held me firmly in place. Big T laughed and without stopping started to twist his finger back and forwards. Although I had been stretched his massive hand was really pushing my limits. He kept doing this for about 10 minutes occasionally pulling out and then relubing before plunging in again. The initial pain was gone and the pleasure had returned . I was moaning like a slut on heat at the intense feelings my pussy was sending to my brain. I was starting to push back. Big T took this as a sign to go to the next stage. He placed his thumb against his palm and pushed his hand forward. He was stretching me still further. I could feel the pressure getting more and more. I could feel my hole being forced to its limit and I was trying to scream for him to stop and pull away. I felt like I was going to pass out when Big T stopped and said to Zac that I was going to need a little help. Zac nodded and told Jon to get the black spectacle case from his rucksack. Jon went and got it and handed it to Zac. Jon was then instructed to tie of my arm. Zack pulled a loaded point from the case and said that this was a special one and that it would do the job. Zac soon found a vein and pulled back and got a register. big T had relubed his hand and placed it back in my hole and was applying pressure again. Withing saying a word Big T nods at Zac who pushed the plunger and loaded the contents into my arm. Zac pulled out the needle and released the tie. 

I felt the chems travel up my arm. The taste hit my throat and I started to cough but this time it felt different. I felt like I started to float. I felt like I was watching from afar. My vision was technicoloured and my hearing was muffled. I felt strange but good. 

I then realised that big T had his fist in me. I don't know when it happened but I could feel it filling my hole. He was standing up and I could see him moving. He had his cock inside me as well and was wanking himself inside me. I felt like I could see it all happening but It was like it was happening to someone else.

I don't know how long this went on for but I remember waking up some time later. Big T had gone. Zac and Jon were sitting and watching telly. My ass was plugged and sore and I still felt amazing but I was back in this world. Zac explained that I had gone into a K hole. He explained that the last slam had contained T and K . He said after a while I had blacked out but they laughed and said that Big T had left satisfied. I looked at the guys and asked what they meant. Zac said why don't you watch the video whilst I get you a drink. Jo turned on the film. There was I impaled on Big Ts mitt . He was fucking my hole and his hand and it went on for ages. I could clearly be heard begging for more. After Big T shot his load I see home relube his hand and then I see him edge his whole hand and arm up to his elbow deep inside me. It looked awesome. It looked hot. I felt the plug in my hole. I felt so hot and horny. The guys asked me what I thought. I looked at both of them and I said it's bloody fantastic and for god's sake one of you fuck me before I go mad.

They both laughed out loud. We returned to the bed and they both took turns fucking me again.  We continued playing until the sun started to come up and bathing the bedroom in light. That's when we decided we needed some sleep. 

Zac said he had errands to run. He told Jo and I to get some rest as after all we had a busy night ahead!!!!. I fell asleep in jos arms with his cock buried in my hole

Resubmitted with corrections.