I have a 3.5 inch penis. Can I be top?

new1eight

Im 18, and I have never ever been top before. I meet a lot of guys on websites like manhunt, but when they see the size of my cock, they either leave and never respond or force me to be bottom. Since I never had anyone that agreed to me being top, I always just did what they told me, and I feel like my confidence is degrading, because I can never be like the other guys that get to be top. So my cock is around 3.5 inches when erect and does not have hair (my whole body has no hair except my head). I never developed too much during puberty either. Im 5 foot 6. Because of the lack of physical stature, I was never confident and always submissive, because I couldnt compete with the others. I usually meet up with guys around twice my age, so they are even more reluctant to let me be top. So what do you think? Am I being too ambitious trying to be top? Should i just accept the fact that ill always be one being passed around as a bottom? Ive met with many men since I turned 18, and basically been the cumdump for all of them. I dont mind being the bottom bitch all the time ( i got used to it), but any of you think I still have a chance of being the top man? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Yes, you can.  When I was a university, a classmate and I hooked up, he had about a 3" cock hard.  I really enjoyed riding his cock the whole summer when we went back home.  Always raw and would cum in me, towards the end he had a girlfriend he later married.  So yes, you can certainly top with 3.5".  

• Like 1

Guest btchbyl

yes, and fuck the size queens. they are mostly cock teases that never put out anyway. any deserving bottom would sit on your dick anytime.

Hey, new1eight!

When your cock gets hard and you're in a place/situation to top raw, go right ahead and top raw. Bottoms will see you having fun and cumming, and they will want you to cum in them. But keep bottoming when you want to. A raw vers guy is born!

• Like 1

@new1eight - Not only can you be a Top, you can be a Top that bottoms remember. There are certain Tops that I actually dread finding me at the bathhouse not because they’re huge, but because they have perfected the art of subjecting a bottom to repeated anal orgasm, and are merciless. Three inches is adequate for penetration, especially in the right positions, as long as you have no erectile difficulty, and remember, most guys’ prostate can be easily reached with an index finger - about three inches.

If you want to do some topping no questions asked, visit a bathhouse, find rooms with bottoms offering asses up, and just plug in and go. Never apologize for your equipment - just demonstrate! :)

I might add that you might consider talking to your doctor at your next visit about checking to see if your testosterone levels are normal; it’s a bit uncommon to be hairless on your body by age 18, and you may benefit from some testing.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

One of the BEST fucks I ever got was from a guy with a 3.5 inch cock. I would have GLADLY been his slave for the rest of my life...and I still would.

One of the WORST fucks I ever got was from a guy with a ten inch cock. He had NO fuckskill at all. Boring as hell.

TOP is an attitude and a skill set, not a cock.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

I once had a guy I dated with a 2” cock, he got me off better than guys with 8” cocks did! I wanted him for a long term relationship but he moved out of state, I’m sure he has one lucky bf right now! ?He was great at hitting the right spots! Go for it, be a top and also double your pleasure by bottoming too!??

okay now

A 3.5” cock is my ideal for sucking off. Getting blown is a form of topping.  Just sayin’- keep an open mind to your own evolving tastes . . . and strengths. 

Focus on dudes you can best get your dick in. Some guys’ holes are a lot harder to reach. Booty block so to speak. 

DO IT. Find a bottom and tell him exactly what you want. Your naked dick in his hole and cumming there is what most bottoms want, everybody above seems to agree!

Here’s my big nugget though:

There’s topping putting your dick in someone, and there’s topping OWNING him.  If you are interested in the latter, and from your question it sounds like you are, then the number one tool for topping many, many many men is ATTITUDE!. So cop an attitude. I have the dick so I make the rules.  Wear a jock. Blindfold him. Use toys in him. Tease his hole with your dick. !!!Whatever makes you want to cum in that hole!!! You are the boss. OWN it. BE it. 

FUCK I’m hard just thinking of a 3.5 inch dick top getting creative.  In my head, I tend to come up with a short menu of things I think would be hot to do ahead of time. So if one isn’t working, switch. And you will always have size queen haters. sTopping - like being dominant topping - gets better with practice! There are plenty of plenty of plenty of men who will love getting topped this way, regardless of the top’s dick size.  

tumblr_lyqrm70TSJ1r9wvhio1_500.jpg

Edited by bbfarm
trying to remove meme
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree with the other responses. Suggest going to bath house or a dark room to get some confidence. Stick your dick in as many different holes as you can. Any good cum dump in any of these settings should be cool with cock, regardless of it’s size.  Once you get some experience and skill you will be ready for one-on-one or group action. As others said, ignore the size queens. Wishing ya the best man! 

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

if You want to top, then do it.  "little fucking dick, big fucking attitude!" -  that should be your mantra.  develop a Napoleon complex and show the big boys what You can do with that little cock.