I know because I have been a naughty, and I know what is about to happen. The cold look on your face when I asked you to be gentle let me know I should have kept my pouting mouth shut.

Pointing at the bed you demand “Get your ass in the air now and spread those cheeks faggot!” As I slowly walk over to the bed, you smack my ass so hard it almost lifts me off the ground. You see my wild-eyed expression and you know you have me just where you want me. Surprised, off guard and scared. Looking back at you like a sad little girl that is in deep trouble, I stammer out “I’m sorry daddy…I promise to never misbehave again!” holding my ass with both hands. But you are having none of it. You snort back “What did I tell you bitch?!” Realizing you are really serious and that my streaking tears are only making your angry fat dick harder, I bent over. It’s almost like you know what I am thinking as you flex your muscles making that angry monster dance. Sadly, I put my face in the pillow, and boosted my ass in the air and spread my meaty cheeks, giving you a full view of a brown twitching rosebud.

Teasingly, you run your well-oiled cock up and down my chubby ass crack, then blurted out mockingly “Maybe after this, you will learn to listen!” Before I can react, that angry monster, the entire length, all at once pop my little asscunt open with no sympathy, no remorse and no mercy. BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG…. like an engine piston. Each time you drive in, I yelp like a little bitch. Then you push hard, driving us both crashing on the bed while still remaining in my butthole. Your cock pounds me, opening my cunt wider than I ever thought possible. I grip the mattress tightly as you ride me for dear life, a person’s backside is not made to be stretched out this much. The more I whine and blabber about how I promise to behave, the more your angry monster wrecks my pussy. Oh God it feels like you are going tear me apart!

2036193570_BentOver.thumb.JPG.f7a269bd81919901a812942b657d0a5c.JPG

Using your knees, you brutishly force me to spread my leg wider for better entry. Your viciousness increases as your grunts get louder. My ass pussy is a crime scene, and in my girly voice I am begging you to cum. I want you to empty your balls because I my ass can’t take this hate fucking, I know I won’t be able to sit normally for days, but you just keep banging away. Then in one move you grab my arms, pull them back as hard as you can, while pushing in me with all you might as streams of semen invade my burning hole. Each pulse of your cock sends fresh jets of nut in my cunt, cum searching for ovaries that are not there, but it doesn’t matter. Your cock continues to expand my hole as the last of your warm gooey nut enters my sissy cunt. Laying on top of me until your balls are completely empty, you hear me meekly sniffle and whisper, “Thank you daddy.” For the first time today, you crack a smile, I know you are thinking I am thanking you for great sex, but my blown out sissy pussy knows the real reason.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Extremely HOT , Delicious , and Beautiful !  Yes !  Daddy's are the Boss - I have had 2 Daddy's in my early experiences - 1st 1 was a Black Bull Pig male that you do not say ." No too ! " He had a fem , faggot , male that Obey every wish - as he was my guide developing my Soul ! I felt so Lucky being with Older , experienced , Males - they living 5 blocks away from me - Beautiful learning experiences - after 2 weeks instructions was introduced to their friends ! Glory times - Yes Sir ! Yes Daddy ! I will Obey you !  :)