San Diego, CA

Anyone in the San Diego / Southern California area interested in a totally toothless blowjob? When I remove my teeth I have a velvet mouth pussy; those who have tried it love  it and I always swallow!! You can have it soft and gentle or a jackhammer mouth fuck. Also like drinking piss from the tap (swallow all of it). I'm on Adam4Adam

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/CockPleaser

Edited by CockPleaser
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Ah yes, San Diego. Had a great weekend in San Diego. Three other guys I worked with and I won a weekend in San Diego for our production. We were in a bar and six sheets to the wind. I went to the bathroom to wiz and was standing at the urinal when one of the guys, his name was Paris walked in. Now Paris was the cutest little guy ever. Only 5 foot tall and maybe 120 pounds. I had often thought about sucking him. At the same time this huge guy walked in and he was even drunker than I was. He saw Paris and grabbed him. Picked him up and pinned him against the wall. I remember he said man you are a keeper. We are going to have a lot of fun tonight. Paris said help me Bob. I said why he has a great idea. Paris begged a little more so I walked over to the big guy, tapped him on the shoulder and said, let him go he is with me. The big guy let him down and said shit some guys have all the luck. He rubbed Paris's cock and said I bet you taste sweet honey. On the way back to our seats I told Paris he was now mine and I wanted to suck his cock. Him and I spent that night and the next day sucking and fucking in our hotel room. Little guy, nice big cock and very tight ass hole. Made for a great weekend. A memorable San Diego weekend.