3 WAY FUCK FEST

bihairy

Yesterday I was invited by a top bud of mine to help fuck and breed a bottom that we have chatted with online.  The bottom guy was cubby with a hairy body and hot hole. I really liked him from his profile on a hook up site. My bud tells me to come over at a certain time and i'm there in a flash.  The three of us start kissing and rubbing cocks and grabbing ass and nipples.  We are all horny as hell and want sex.  My buddy gets naked and so do I.  We help bottom bud get naked.  He is on his knees in a flash sucking cock. Back a.nd forth getting us rock hard.  I'm playing with his ass and he gets on the bed with out a word.  I rim his hole..getting it good and wet. My cock is hard and dripping.

My buddy positions himself at the front of the bed and bottom guy sucks for all he is worth.  I'm at the other end and slide my cock inside his hot hole.  I start fucking and as I'm pushing inside I am making him deep throat my top bud.  It is a fantastic back and forth. I'm sawing my cock in and out of his hole..It feels so great.  Suddenly he starts to squeeze my cock. OMG the muscles on this guy inside his ass are messaging my cock.  I can't hold back and spew a huge load deep inside his hot hole.  My buddy shoots a load deep in his mouth.

We flip around as we are both still hard and he is sucking my cock with his ass and cum all over it and taking my buddy in his hole.  This goes on for a short time.  My bud loves feeling my load inside him.  He says he needs a break and I'm hard again so I go back there and push him into the bed and slide inside. Rutting for all I'm worth.  Pumping him with another load of sweet cum.  My sweat on his back..He is moaning his approval.  He is squeezing my cock with his ass muscles.  It keeps me hard and I am fucking him and pumping him without stopping. He is keeping me hard as hell.  I'm fucking him hard and the slapping sound and squishing sounds are music to our ears. He is sucking my buddy again and moaning deep with sighs of pleasure as I thrust inside.  The harder I fuck him the deeper he sucks my buddy.  I feel my 3rd load working its way out of my balls and I pump deep inside his hole till I shoot.  He is holding on to my cock with his ass muscles..incredible.

He keeps squeezing my cock and it is pulsing and throbbing and getting hard again and I'm just fucking him and pounding and hearing the sex noises and watching him suck my buddy as i fuck him and damn I shoot another inside there. Smaller load but a great orgasm. 

I roll off and take a break and down a bottle of water!  My buddy is fucking him again and this guy is squeezing his cock and making my buddy moan out load.  They are both moaning and I'm watching with my dick in my hand slowly stroking it. 

The next thing I'm on my side behind him and he is sucking my buddy and rolling his ass hole against my cock.  I have my arms around him and find his wet hole with my dick.  It pops back in and we are fucking side by side while he is sucking cock.  We don't miss a beat as the fucking continues. He is squeezing my cock again with those amazing muscles.  I shoot another load in his hole and feel it drip out as I pull out. My buddy shoots in his mouth.

Bottom guy begs me to shove my dick in his hole again so he can shoot a load too.  I have him scoot down to the edge of the bed with his ass hanging over and his feet on my chest..I fuck him that way as he is stroking his dick.  Pounding his cock with his hand wanting to shoot a load.  My bud shoves his cock in bottom guys mouth and I let him spread his legs apart. He is jacking his dick for all he is worth.  I am pounding his ass at this hot scene watching him j/o and suck cock..I shoot my load inside again!..as I am cumming I feel his ass tighten and throb and he is cumming too!  A huge load squirts out of his dick and all over his chest and stomach..we are all bathed in sweat and cum.  The room smells of sweet cum and man sweat.  I'm exhausted and they are too.

It has been 2.5 hours of sex.  We take turns in the shower and agree to do it again very soon!  What a hot Saturday afternoon!!  BH

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6