Diaper Cum and Piss Play

This one time (also one my buggest turn on) was when I wore a diaper in front of another guy. And I would pull on the waist belt so it opens up, and the other guy pisses and jizzes in it. Then i am just in diaper soakes with his piss and jizz and it turns me on a lot, because i am covered waist down in his masculinity. Ill stand there covered in piss and let him watch me as dominates. It gets me going when I am under someone eles control. If you are not into piss play, then sorry if i grosses u out lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Diapers rule!  I love the humiliation of wearing a soaked diaper in front of a real man who is in total control of me.  Or at a party where I’m the bitch and everyone else is dressed normally.  The feeling of a real man’s warm Piss running down my chest or back into my diaper is heaven.  Waddling around In a full diaper is one of the ultimate humiliations for a bitch who is less than a man to experience.  

• Upvote 1

Guest bayareadl

I wear diapers 24/7 which helps to reinforce the bitch I am.  I love it when a top sees my diaper.  Sometimes they get turned off, but others get even harder and treated me like the bitch I am.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

i know this is an individual thing, not saying this is a standard, just my take.

i've never worn a diaper, but have fantasized about a Top/Dom giving me one to wear, putting one on me. Putting one on myself loses meaning for me because for me they can be a tool of power that a Man can use to humiliate me in an affectionate, caring manner. i'm like that with most things, like toys, etc.., They only gain power when connected to the user, and that can be very powerful indeed.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, murrcakes said:

I’ve started wearing diapers 24/7 to as part of my sissification! I’ll wear for a full day and then be allowed to play with my little clit while sniffing deeply from the padding 

image.jpg

I love breeding diaper fags 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love being padded in public. Discrete, but just enough where someone can tell if they really looked. I like to leave the plastic peaking out of my waist line. Ive had a few times where someone has noticed at a bar or club, taken me somewhere semi private, pulled down my diaper and fucked me and bred me, then I get to go back in and socialize with a warm load running out into my diaper. 

I love the feeling of wetting my diaper and getting it really full and squishy. It's the best feeling to rub it till I cum. I know it's [banned word] but I'd love to meet a Dom who would put me in my little headspace then fuck me.

On 4/14/2020 at 6:50 AM, murrcakes said:

I’ve started wearing diapers 24/7 to as part of my sissification! I’ll wear for a full day and then be allowed to play with my little clit while sniffing deeply from the padding 

image.jpg

Are those unicorn diapers by tykables? I love their diapers and clothes. I love wearing a pair of khaki shorts I bought there. Cream piping around the pockets and snaps through the crotch. If you look really closely you can see they are adult baby clothes, but the only person who has ever commented on them was the checkout guy at my local store one time. He said they were cute and hid my diaper pretty well.