Monday afternoon bb & snowball session

So this dude hit me up on bbrt in May. Unlike most guys who are only looking to bs, this one was serious. Not only that, he is a true pig. This text got me instantly hard as fuck: 

“So, would you be down to flip fuck using my frozen cum as lube?”

“Umm, Fuck yeah!! When and where?”

After meeting up, we head to the darkened bedroom and drop our clothes. Just me in a pair of black no-show Nike socks and him fully nude. 

“Should I get that out of the freezer?”

“Fuck yeah. Why not?”

The original plan was to thaw it out and use it as fuck lube. However, after some hot foreplay and making out, I reached over to grab the bag next to us on the mattress. I opened it up, and got some out with my fingers and held it in the palm of my right hand. It was raunchy: smelly, slippery and slimy. My bud then sucks it up into his mouth. Then the real fun begins.

After taking in the hot scent of his jizz, he is over me spitting it into my open mouth. Half of it runs down my cheek. He tried to lick up what was running down, but some stayed behind and dried up as we went at it. 

For the next 15 minutes, we scooped his nut out of the bag a little of the time, shoved it in our mouths and made out like fucking pigs. 

Then, I felt the little that was left behind start to get pushed up against my hole. Fuck yeah! Time to mix it up and get into some raunchy flip fucking. 

Anyone interested in Part II? Let me know ;)

lube.jpg.png

Edited by swoosh77
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1