Guest Cutedelicategay

From a health safety perspective, there’s really no such thing as a “clean” ass, no matter how much you rinse yourself out. The gut is home to all kinds of microorganisms (some benign, some not) without which you couldn’t live. Making the choice to rim someone’s hole means making the decision to take the risk of ingesting microorganisms into your system from another person that you don’t already have in yours. It is a potential disease vector like almost every other act of sex. You buys yer ticket, you takes yer chances.

But then, we all fuck bareback here for godsake.

Personally, I don’t rim. Because it’s not one of the services I offer, and for the reasons stated above, I will never ask a Top to eat my ass. But I never refuse to let one do it, either, because - and here’s where I usually make my big mistake in telling Tops - it’s my weakness.

A tongue in my ass will slut me almost instantly - quicker than poppers. It’s part of the reason I am diligent about making sure I’m clean... well, as “clean” as possible.

I'm a champion rimmer and love to have my ass rimmed before getting fucked. But, I won't rim a guy unless he's squeaky clean down there. And I won't let anyone rim my ass if I'm not clean. 

• Upvote 1

It is hard to find guys that are into rimming for sure. Pardon the pun but rimming is an acquired taste, and every rimmer has his preference. I personally LOVE eating ass and the guys I rim truly enjoy it. The only turn offs I have are holes that are too hairy ,the presents of scat, or if it taste like he just shoved a bar of soap up there. Don't know why but I get rock hard when I'm rimming a ripe,moist, and sweaty hole. There is something about the smell of man musk that drives me wild and ready to go deeper with my tongue. Really enjoy it when I can get them to sit on my face and relax as much as possible and I can sometimes get a good seal with my lips and suck on it and make their hole nice and puffy. Plus if you're barebacking and got no lube on hand, you need to loosen and lube it up somehow right? I've had guys moaning and squirming with pure pleasure then cum hard just from a good rim session. The straight guys give the best reactions and if it was just oral and I want to cum after pleasing them I just jerk off and 1, 2, shoot my goo right onto their freshly rimmed hole. 

"Gotta lick before you stick!"  

• Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine

Like most everyone here, I am meticulous with cleaning, and the only time I would expect a Man to want to rim me would be when I’ve just got out of the shower. If I’m freshly showered, my husband will rim me from time to time. For me, I compare having my ass eaten to what a Top Man feels getting his cock sucked. My hole is my sex organ and getting it licked and eaten feels so amazing for me, and it makes my hole open up so much more easily when I get fucked after.

What I would like to know from other bottoms - do you ever rim your Top? How is the experience for you and the Top? It’s rare, but I occasionally lick my husband’s ass, again, when he’s freshly showered and clean only. I find it so hot making a Top moan by licking his hole, knowing full well that nothing is going inside his hole.

So, short answer, I love being rimmed and also enjoy rimming, but cleanliness is paramount for this.

Rimming is an absolute essential for me... If I'm going to fuck an ass, I'm going to lick it thoroughly, both before and after. I could literally eat ass all day long. It's my favorite thing in the world. I'd rather eat ass than fuck, even. 

That said, as a total top, having my ass eaten does absolutely nothing for me. I don't enjoy it, and frankly would rather my ass not be messed with at all.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/4/2018 at 12:40 PM, phukhole said:

As a bottom, I ALWAYS love a man's tongue in me. Eat my ass like it's your last meal.   BUT...., once my hole has been eaten it wants to be fucked - HARD. I don't know what it is about getting my ass eaten, but it really wakes up my hole and makes it hungry.  You know that feeling when you do a big hit of strong poppers and all you can think about it getting a dick in you?  Multiply that by 10 and that's what a tongue in my ass does! 

I love to eat ass too!  

Couldn't agree more - my has is my hot button - if a Top tims my ass he can have anything he wants.  I will BEG him to fuck me afterwards.

I do f love chowing down and eating ass as well

• Like 1

I love having my ass rimmed but have to admit I'm not of a fan of returning the favor. Unless it's a smooth young clean bubble butt. My two main top fuckbuddies are not really into rimming so it hardly ever happens. There is one on/off regular young guy. Love to rim his hole (and he seems to like it) before he turns me around and fucks me.

• Upvote 1

I LOVE rimming and getting rimmed - males my cock hard as fuck to eat what I'm about to slide into....as long as it's clean (or just lube/cum mess).  I went to cumunion a couple weeks ago and was a little surprised but turned on by the rimming that happened.  First I fucked a regular bottom buddy out in the hall where everyone was passing by.  It wasn't real crowded, but a group formed to watch.  A cute young latin guy kept making eye contact and feeling me up - It felt so good, and I like an audience so I had to stop kind of fast before I came too soon.  I wanted to fuck that latin kid for sure!  He turned out to be a top and wanted to fuck in a private room.  He ate my ass out deep.....I'm pretty sure he realized I had just arrived so it was still gonna be "clean".  He fucked for 5-10 mins before asking if I wanted his load - which of course I said "yes" :)  we wiped up and  made out some, and his cock stayed totally hard - he said he might fuck me again, so I bent over and took it for another 5 mins, but not another load - we pulled our shorts up and swapped numbers before we both headed back out for more.  I had gym shorts on (no underwear), so easy access for anyone that wanted to feel, and my crack was now pretty sloppy for anyone that copped a feel

I then immediately ran into ANOTHER young latin jock boy that could've been the first one's twin.  I doubt he knew I had just been bred in the other room, but he might've actually been the one feeling me up while I was topping in the hallway.  He also wanted to go in a room :( so away we went.  This kid's body was beautiful, and I was hard as fuck.  His cock wasn't all that hard while we made out, so I asked if he's top or bottom, and he said vers.  I told him me too.....jackpot!  He then cupped my ass and felt the cummy lubed crack.  He immediately asked me to bend over and surprised the hell out me when he went to town slurping on my hole and obviously getting some of the cum from the last fuck!  I LOVE those innocent looking jock types that are pigs!!  Felching my ass obviously got him all horned up - he stood up and was now hard as a fucking rock and hung pretty huge......way bigger than the first kid.  He pushed in with just his spit and the prior load for lube.  We fucked for a while till my ass was making that juicy sloppy sound, and I think we were both about to cum.  I had to have his bubble ass since he said he was vers so we swapped places, and I nervously went in for a taste of his hole.  He was clean as could be, and I could've eaten that all night, but I finally stood up and slid in.  He was tight, but he got juicy pretty fast, so I'm pretty sure he had a load or two already!  I could've cum, but I really wanted this to last so we flipped again.  He ate my ass AGAIN!  We flip fucked back and forth 3 times I think - I hadn't been there a very long time, but I decided I really wasn't gonna find a better situation than I was in at that very second, so I decided to blow my load up his ass knowing the night would be over early for me.  I really wanted to swap back one last time for him to pump me full, but he came on the floor while I was breeding him.  I swapped numbers with this kid too before we left the room.  He told me that was his 3rd time cumming but he was going back out for more - true slut/stud that I can't wait to play with again.  I'll try to have my hole all cummy next time we play to bring the pig out in him again :)  

I have my own rim chair at home and love when I find the right guy(s) to use it with - I will definitely be taking turns under the seat with that hot kid when I host him!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I had a repeat flip fuck with the vers kid I mentioned in my post above, and it was even more obvious how much we were both into rimming.  He felched my cummy ass at cumunion, so there really wasn't much doubt, but yesterday at my place we spent a LOT of time buried in each others asses, him sitting (full weight) on my face smothering me, back and forth tongue fucking till the dick fucking started.  I finally got the clue too that he was into fucking with just spit for lube, which was hot.  Just before I went for the first fuck I told him to slobber all over my cock to get it ready for his hole, and he obeyed.....my cock was literally drooling his spit as he flipped over.  When it was his turn to fuck, he ate me out deep again then stood up to slide his BIG cock in, no other lube.  I reminded him I was pre-fucked and bred when he did that the last time, so to go easy :)  He was balls deep and banging me about a minute later!  I got a little too close and told him let's flip again.  I dove down on his now fucked hole, and I could tell he loved that, and we made out before I slid back in.  We flipped again, and next time it was my turn to top I told him to get on his back exactly like "Mattuna" profile pic above.......my favorite position to breed in, face to face, especially if it seems like the bottom is gonna cum!!  He could see on my face as I was about to breed him, and he unloaded at the exact same time.  I pulled out and sucked his cock clean and scooped his cum in my mouth, and we made out with it.  We laid around then showered.  He still wanted to eat my ass more, so I got on all 4s and he stayed down there jacking his cock till he was close, then he stood up and I jammed 3 fingers up his wet hole, my mouth on his tit and he quickly came - which I licked up and shared with him.  After some more lounging, I told him next time I would have my rim chair out for us to take turns with.  He didn't know what that was, so I got it out and showed him.  He still didn't quite get it, so I laid down under the seat, and his eyes got huge loving it.  This gonna be a fun fuckboy - I hope it lasts a while!! :)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Guest bigasstwink
51 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

We flipped again, and next time it was my turn to top I told him to get on his back exactly like "Mattuna" profile pic above.......my favorite position to breed in, face to face, especially if it seems like the bottom is gonna cum!! 

Anytime you wanna breed my hole like that I'll pull my legs right back, no question. Love to be bred and used like that, and allows the top to pull his cock from my hole and shove it in my waiting mouth

46 minutes ago, Mattuna said:

Anytime you wanna breed my hole like that I'll pull my legs right back, no question. Love to be bred and used like that, and allows the top to pull his cock from my hole and shove it in my waiting mouth

Good boy!