Guest Cutedelicategay

As a bottom, I love being rimmed. My bf will eat my pussy before, during and after fucking. I try to stay as clean as possible. I use Pure for Men and drink lots of water. Then a quick shower and douche before sex and I'm good to go.

• Upvote 3

I just ate at least 3 bubble butts last Saturday at Steamworks Toronto. If your guys love what you're doing, they will back up their ass on to your mouth/tongue and/or use both hands to spread their ass cheeks so you can get more tongue in and deeper into their bubble butts. OINK! 98% of the guys I've eaten are squeaky clean, 2% are in need of douching. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Read1 said:

I just ate at least 3 bubble butts last Saturday at Steamworks Toronto. If your guys love what you're doing, they will back up their ass on to your mouth/tongue and/or use both hands to spread their ass cheeks so you can get more tongue in and deeper into their bubble butts. OINK! 98% of the guys I've eaten are squeaky clean, 2% are in need of douching. 

I love getting my hole eaten, and I love having two or three days of growth on my face when I am rimming a guy's hole.

• 4 weeks later...

Nothing of mine will go into a hole unless it is sparkling clean.  And, I won't let anything go near my hole unless I am also clean.

If you eat me, I'll be begging for your dick.

I love thinking about all of the other tongues, dicks and cum that have been in the ass that I'm eating.

As far as I am concerned, rimming is the most intimate act any two people can perform.

• Upvote 1

I’m a bottom and I love getting rimmed and rimming my top’s hole. If I get rimmed, I better be getting fucked. You can also rim me after you breed me or if you just want to take a break before going back to fucking. I’ll rim a clean ass and love to suck on ass lips too. Hairy or smooth is all good so long as it’s reasonably clean. 

• Upvote 1

when I come home from work I clean my ass inside and out because I know my husband is going to want to stick his tongue up my hole as far as he can and I want it to be clean. Some days he'll fuck me, others just eat my ass and then cuddle. Either way I'm happy.  I eat his ass also, but I don't enjoy it as much as him unless hes sucking my dick and then I love to stick my tongue in deep and eat his ass until I cum. Will always be a versatile rim pig

• Like 1

I'm not into scat but I love an ass to smell like ass.  I love to sniff and eat ass after it's been churning all day.  It's got to have some flavor for me to enjoy it.  Squeaky clean is boring and makes me lose interest real fast.  

Once I get a sniff of a funky ass, I'm ready to fuck the shit out of it for hours.  

On 6/8/2018 at 8:09 PM, slavetoy4u2use said:

Couldn't agree more - my has is my hot button - if a Top tims my ass he can have anything he wants.  I will BEG him to fuck me afterwards.

I do f love chowing down and eating ass as well

I've got a tongue as long as Gene Simmons of KISS, & I love to use it to tongue-fuck a pussy or ass.  It turns me on to slide my dick up in a hole, & hold it still until my pre-cum runs out around the base of my dick.  Then 69, & eat my juice out, while we taste each other, & get that fuck smell all over ourselves.  I talk dirty while my dicks pumpin' out all that hot, wet pre-cum.  Love a hairy hole too.  Makes me feel dirty when I get hair in my mouth.

On 6/11/2018 at 2:43 PM, Read1 said:

Sounds HOT!  I fuck a hole hard with my nasty long tongue.  Makes 'em squirm, & moan when a tongue goes deep.  Love to fuck a hole, & then fuck my tongue up in it deeper after it's been opened up with a dick.

On 7/10/2018 at 6:48 PM, catcher4you said:

I’m a bottom and I love getting rimmed and rimming my top’s hole. If I get rimmed, I better be getting fucked. You can also rim me after you breed me or if you just want to take a break before going back to fucking. I’ll rim a clean ass and love to suck on ass lips too. Hairy or smooth is all good so long as it’s reasonably clean. 

I love to put my mouth on a hole, & suck it too. Makes it Hornier, & it's a turn on when a hole's got lips around it, & needs a hot dick.  Guys have told me they could still feel their hole twitch, & jerk the next day from my tongue fuck.  I'm usually successful telling 'em I can make it feel better if they come back, & use my dirty tongue for an ass-toy. They always want dick up in it after I tongue rape their hole.  

On 7/14/2018 at 1:59 AM, endowed said:

I'm not into scat but I love an ass to smell like ass.  I love to sniff and eat ass after it's been churning all day.  It's got to have some flavor for me to enjoy it.  Squeaky clean is boring and makes me lose interest real fast.  

Once I get a sniff of a funky ass, I'm ready to fuck the shit out of it for hours.  

Damn dude...I love to sniff a sweaty hole.  Then rub my face, & mouth all over it, & get that fuck smell all over my face.  Makes me feel dirty, & nasty.  Love a hairy hole too.  They're sweatier, & hotter.