Advice needed...

Hey, RawSlutz!

I need some advice. In June (Pride month in Toronto) I have been invited to a dinner and a brunch just before the Club120 bb sex parties. I'm wondering what I can drink or eat (even a little bit) at the dinner and brunch before I go topping and/or bottoming to the Club120 bb parties. I'd like to have a bit of food in my stomach but I don't want a sh-tty mess if a top wants to fuck me. Should I douche before the dinner and brunch? Thanks reading this and any advice is greatly appreciated.

I would clean yourself after dinner and before you go to the club. I mans cunt can't never too clean ya know! I have a shower wonde  in my shower. Goes in deep and has plenty of water and pressure to get your man cunt really clean !

Everyone's body is different, but I think you would be best off eating lightly at brunch and dinner and then cleaning out after dinner, but before the bb party.

Personally, I'd be drinking my brunch , eating light at dinner  (I'm an asshole when I'm hungry), and then an after dinner douche.   Grab my jockstrap and boots and head to the BB party to take a few dozen loads.  I'd eat a big breakfast as I left the party so both ends would be full! <oink>

The dinner and brunch are on different dates. The bareback parties happen right after within a few blocks of club120 and the eateries. I won’t have the time to douche realistically.

The Mayo Clinic website states it takes 6 to 8 hours for food to get from stomach through the small intestine.  Than on into the large intestine.   Eating can trigger other digestive matter to move which is why to clean before you go out for the night.  You should be fine. 

Thanks so much, FelchingPisser! I hope to see you at one of the next 2 Club120 bb sex parties. Sun., June 24 - 7-hr bb sex party (2PM-9 PM) in honour of Torontp Pride Parade Day.

3 minutes ago, Read1 said:

Thanks so much, FelchingPisser! I hope to see you at one of the next 2 Club120 bb sex parties. Sun., June 24 - 7-hr bb sex party (2PM-9 PM) in honour of Torontp Pride Parade Day.

I wish I could!  I can't get to Toronto until the end of August or the first of September---either way, I'll time my trip around a Fukd party.

17 hours ago, Berdell said:

I have a shower wonde  in my shower. Goes in deep and has plenty of water and pressure to get your man cunt really clean !

I find that many techniques that work well for others may not work for me, or, even more interesting, techniques that used to work for me no longer work because things change as one ages.

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal
On 6/5/2018 at 8:05 AM, Berdell said:

I would clean yourself after dinner and before you go to the club. I mans cunt can't never too clean ya know! I have a shower wonde  in my shower. Goes in deep and has plenty of water and pressure to get your man cunt really clean !

I like to fuck myself with the end of the wand. Starts to get my lips puffy :D

If you want to get fucked all weekend, heres what you do.  Get on a good fiber regemine the week before (regular metamucial, and take as directed) Then After you have cleaned out really deep on friday, take immodium for the rest of the weekend,  Fiber cleans you out, immodium plugs up the rest. 

As for the rest of the weekend, everyones body is different, but i would eat VERY lightly, and just have more drinks, lol 

Edited by wood

I probably won't have time to douche between dinner this Saturday night and going to the bb sex party at Club120 in Toronto. Any suggestions for eating light? Or should 'light' be just drinks? I do plan on eating breakfast on Saturday morning, douching at home in the early afternoon and remaining on an empty stomach when I get to the dinner. I don't live in Toronto proper but within 45-60 mins. of Club120. 

On 6/4/2018 at 4:30 PM, Read1 said:

Hey, RawSlutz!

I need some advice. In June (Pride month in Toronto) I have been invited to a dinner and a brunch just before the Club120 bb sex parties. I'm wondering what I can drink or eat (even a little bit) at the dinner and brunch before I go topping and/or bottoming to the Club120 bb parties. I'd like to have a bit of food in my stomach but I don't want a sh-tty mess if a top wants to fuck me. Should I douche before the dinner and brunch? Thanks reading this and any advice is greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you there. If you are who I think you are you have fucked my ass at several of the Fukd parties and at steam works.

As more of a pure bottom I like to be really clean. My default would be to douche as fully as you can before leaving home, eat light at dinner and if you can find a discreet washroom and a bottle of water do a quick touch up before going to Fukd. 

I avoid immodium as it can be really dehydrating. But a bit of pepto bismol early in the day can help for later.

I had to attend a BBQ this week where it would have seemed weird if I wasn't eating. I did a light clean before leaving, ate a hamburger and one beer and then did a full cleaning later at steam works. Ended up taking one of the biggest cocks to ever fuck me with no problems!

Good hunting!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1