Trucker's Cumdump

I've always dreamed of being passed around to random strangers. I met a long-distance trucker over bbrt and had some time off due so we decided on a "load-trip." He picked me up on a Tuesday afternoon and went through the bag  I packed. I had followed his instructions and only packed mesh workout shorts, a pair of snap-off warm-up pants like basketball players wear, a few t-shirts and all of my sex toys. After he checked the bag, he tied me to the bed and bred me twice. When he was done, I cleaned his cock and he fed me his loads from my pussy. He left for a while and returned with a small, metal chastity device and a bowl of ice. He soaked my cock and balls in the ice until I was completely soft and whimpering at which time he locked my tiny dick up. 

After that, we left in his truck. As soon as we were in the truck, he took my jeans and said I'd get them back at the end of the trip. He pushed a huge plug up my ass and I sat naked in his truck leaving home. We stopped at a truck stop that evening and he made me put on the warm-up pants without a shirt or shoes and sent me to another truck in the lot. The driver was a huge black man and as soon as I got in his truck he turned me around, yanked the back of my pants, causing all of the snaps to come undone and expose my plugged hole. He pulled the plug out without any warning and shoved it in my mouth. He shoved his massive cock in my hole and started fucking me hard and fast until he dumped his load in my hole. Again, I cleaned his dick and he told me to go to a different truck in the lot. When I went to snap my pants back up, he said don't bother and made me walk across the lot to another truck with the plug in my mouth and my ass hanging out, dripping cum. I ran to the other truck where the driver tied me up in the back. He fucked me and dumped a load in me too before sending me back to my master.

I got used to the routine but after a few days and even got used to the cum stains in my shorts and the locked cock had me horny 24/7. My master said he had a special treat planned for the end of the week before I had to head home. We went to a friends house, where I was tied up over a sawhorse in a barn. I was gagged and had a hood placed over my head so I couldn't see or say anything. He whispered that the good news was I wouldn't have to clean the dicks after they fucked me but he'd "make up for it." He apparently invited every trucker and anonymous top he could find. I could hear people talking and laughing in the background but couldn't tell what anyone was saying. I felt someone rubbing my hole with a liquid which I at first thought was lube. However, I soon realized it was much worse and as the first cock shoved into me, he whispered that it was GOJO lava soap. By the time he was done, I was crying hard and had my first load. His cock was quickly replaced with another and another. I'm not sure how many loads I took that night. I blacked out a few times to be woken up by a cock shoving deep into my pussy. When they were done fucking me, I was untied and fell to the floor. The gag was removed and I was told to lick the cum I spilled off the floor. It felt like I drank gallons of cum. After I cleaned up my  mess, I was told my work wasn't quite done yet. I was told to get on all fours, face-down ass-up on the floor in the middle of the room. When I did, I saw my master bring out an aluminum baseball bat. I knew I was in for it now. He worked the bat into my hole slowly and then fucked me with it. Everyone was laughing at my pain and when he pulled the bat out, guys lined up and took turns pissing in my gaping hole. When it was over, a massive plug was shoved in my ass and I was told I was saving snacks for later. 

After all this, I thought my day was over, but I had to serve everyone there beers and snacks while they hung out and joked about what a cumdump faggot I am. Eventually, someone grabbed a large dog food bowl and made me squat over it. As I was squatting, the plug fell out and all of the piss and cum flooded out of my hole into the dog bowl. I was made to  eat and lick the bowl clean. 

We rode back toward my town after that night. It took three days and he continued to pimp me out the entire way. I served as a glory hole cumdump at a dirty bookstore off the interstate. When we got close to town, he said he didn't have a load in town so I would be catching a ride with a friend of his the rest of the way. He pumped his last load in me on the side of a back highway where I switched trucks. The new guy seemed nice at first. However, that night he forced his cock in me and fucked me like the piece of shit faggot he called me. When he was done, and we were back in town, he dropped me off on the other side of town and took the last cash I had, "for the lift" so I'd have to walk all the way home. I asked if he had my jeans or the key to my lock, which he made me call my "clit cage." He laughed and said I was stupid for forgetting when I switched trucks. 

I've been caged now for over a year. My truck-driving master comes to town every once in a while and almost all my vacations are spent over-the-road now and I wouldn't trade anything. 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 5

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...