Looking for SLEAZY top in ATL

17 hours ago, 8x6rawtop said:

Love whoring raw sluts out at red roof inn on north druid hills

Let me know

DAMN I'd be up for that! I'll have to hit you up! For full and thorough initiation into the bareback underground! Letting a virtual stranger (you) decide what TOTAL STRANGERS qualify! The seasoned instinct of a bb-top who can spot others like himself: the hungry, determined look of a promiscuous barebacker, looking for just another random man-hole to breed. A slut-cum-dumpster accepting ANY as well as his raging raging cock and a sack full of anon seed...

Spectators welcome!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the recommendation 'Berdell'. That sure would suck going as an anxious, expectant slut to a RED ROOF IN expecting cock action like at a PRISON RODEO on a bad day! We all know how it is when your slut soul craves random bucks and then laying there ill-staged and underlit with your ass up like day-old pastries with NO TAKERS and after hours still with a dry man-pussy! Oh how I love it when the dude blasts me with a copious 'cream-filling' and it is so much it actually spills out! Not that I have ever laid somewhere for hours with no takers... but just hanging in a sling in a dark niche at a sex-party and shufflers passing by feels like an eternity to me! Who has time for that?

Sounds like you (Berdell) were more PRO-active by chosing a more hopping place and being in a unmistakenly slutty SLING!? KUDOS and do share more...  As to me: I'm working hard this summer to get my trademark abs back which look good with my pierced nipples and the new doggie-chain one of my REGULAR BREEDERS from a local leather club promised to get me... you know... with sports-fucking (like with 'merchandising') it's all about PRESENTATION! lol Sometimes 'day-old-pastries' suddenly taste much better after a rebake! And a piggie at the fair gets the prize when lip-stick and a bow on... and then goes back to wallowing

I live in Memphis and I just gained another 'slut-mentor' from Atlanta, a hardcore PRO who knows all the ins-and-outs of the sex-parties and sleaze joints. H wears all the fetish gear, harness, ball-caps, boots and sneakers... he told me when we go down there (to Atlanta) he will rig me up like a super-slut and take me like fresh meat to the meat market and whore me out to any suitor that looks halfway decent...

But I won't just lay there like a slab of meat. I'm working on my reputation as the most aggressive power-bottom who rides like the devil and won't wear out like that fucking pink battery bunny.... LOVE your three way orgy pic in the avatar by the way... my favorite: THREE and more!

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

I live in Memphis and I just gained another 'slut-mentor' from Atlanta, a hardcore PRO who knows all the ins-and-outs of the sex-parties and sleaze joints. H wears all the fetish gear, harness, ball-caps, boots and sneakers... he told me when we go down there (to Atlanta) he will rig me up like a super-slut and take me like fresh meat to the meat market and whore me out to any suitor that looks halfway decent...

Tell me in advance when you're coming, and I'll be there to add my load (after I've taken a few myself :)).  I agree about manifest - best place to be a cumdump without putting in a ton of effort, and when you kinda crave an audience too lol.  I don't have the patience to line guys up one by one at home, but at manifest there's very little downtime depending when you go.  I'm not usually a "late night guy", so Flex is an option too for a weekend daytime cumdump session (open 24 hours), but I def prefer the crowd and mostly open play areas at manifest.  There's nothing hotter to me than getting a cumdump to fuck me, so hopefully you'll flip on me for a little while even if you don't wanna cum!!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Tell me in advance when you're coming, and I'll be there to add my load (after I've taken a few myself :)).  I agree about manifest - best place to be a cumdump without putting in a ton of effort, and when you kinda crave an audience too lol.  I don't have the patience to line guys up one by one at home, but at manifest there's very little downtime depending when you go.  I'm not usually a "late night guy", so Flex is an option too for a weekend daytime cumdump session (open 24 hours), but I def prefer the crowd and mostly open play areas at manifest.  There's nothing hotter to me than getting a cumdump to fuck me, so hopefully you'll flip on me for a little while even if you don't wanna cum!!

LOVE the offer! I consider myself a VIRTUAL NOVICE to the random, promiscuous bareback scene. Just lining up those words and saying them has magic on me and I like hearing them from guys and it brings out my wicked side like Michael Keaton in the movie....  BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE. 

Apparently I have taken like a fish to water, after a slow start, right about the time I joined on here (with a highly-promiscuous trick telling me about the HOT STORIES on BZ) My man (who is much younger) a few days ago complained to me that 'EVERYBODY says you are better at taking cock than I am!' and I wanted names (confused) At best I come up with two guys... but he said, OH NO! I hear it ALL THE TIME... at least 6 guys have now told me! LEAVE ME SOME, they always ask about YOU! (you see my objective is to take any cock without flinching or complaining or making sounds of 'discomfort'. Instead I go in a aggressive-bottom trance, suck that cock up, milk it, talk 'dirty' and growl like a lustful satyr in the wicked throws of his sex-trance... no girlish whimpering out of me.

As to CUMDUMPS fucking us: Seems like we both share a certain 'CRAVING'. for a SLEAZY TOP, tops that bottom, or whatever we should call him. I imagine a guy who has been bred by a string of bucks too numerous to mention by the end of the night, just seeing him every so often with YET ANOTHER guy unloading in his cum-dripping hole. And then with some good luck he picks one of us to breed, his ass dripping like a smoking gun of bareback-breeding... maybe using the extra jizz  to prime his chosen bottom's hole. All the stuff that in THE PAST might have been (sub-consciously) 'gross', unsanitary, highly dangerous, unacceptable... has now become my wildest craving and fantasy... 

As a former top (known for it) I'm (in my mind) submitting myself to the same group of guys I used to shun and avoid. I'm actually trying to track down and invite certain guys who YEARS ago were my sex-partners and didn't divulge they were POZ. Back then when I bottomed I made this one stud wear a condom (right as he was going to go bare) and the other I ONLY topped... now I feel that I MUST be INITIATED belatedly by both of them, bare and poz-talking while they do it, to CUM full circle.

The idea of FLIP-FUCKING, repeatedly and deeply with an urban sports-fucker, possibly with his bros watching is my next stage... possibly ON A STAGE!