2021:Evolution

Prologue 

PrEP has been universally acknowledged as a success in preventing the spread of HIV in the western world. New cases of infection are rarely being seen in developed countries. PrEP soon becomes available in developing countries with an end cause of eradicating HIV. Those living with HIV are living longer and stigma is less of an issue. Science marvels at it's achievement. Earth's population continues to increase and resources are finite.

However the gay community is sceptical of this "cure", people are starting to disappear without a trace and no investigations are being undertaken...

He stalks his prey like a lion. Standing in the shadows of the alley he can see the twinks delicate features. Blond, slender, a package that is barely contained in his skintight jeans looks ridiculous when attached to his frame, his rump perfectly curved and inviting. Another hunt is happening at the same time, the twink knows a musclebound stud is fucking him with his eyes. Through peripheral vision he knows the stud is what he needs. The twink bends down to tie his shoe laces, a perfect excuse to reveal the inch crack between his jeans and t-shirt. The glimmer of the peach fuzz twink butt is enough to let the stud know that the twink is up for it. He doesn't know what he's getting into...

Harrison walks to his apartment slow enough that the twinky no name can follow him without issue and wonders whether this Hansel thought of leaving a trail of breadcrumbs... not that it would do him any good. Harrison had done this all before. For the good of the cause. He was one of the chosen, a breeder, a reaper, his weapon his cock, his cum it's bullets. His recruitment like all reapers wasn't planned but once the calling had come he knew he had to do his part. The recruitment came naturally... bottom turns to top, twink turns to muscle, prey becomes hunter and another death dealer rises from the ashes.

All this passed through Harrison's head as his kitty behind him continued to follow this ball of yarn. At the door Harrison turned to the twink, "I don't wear rubbers, I don't pull out, I am in charge, these are the rules, if you don't like it fuck off and stop wasting my time". "I agree" "My name is..." responded the doe eyed twink only to be interrupted by the lion, "I don't give a fuck what your name is, get in". The twink was shocked but the tone of the stud made his cock twitch so he followed the stranger into the apartment. 

A light switch is flicked and a bed comes into focus for the twink. On the bed is a latex sheet, the wooden headboard has notches carved into it. The twink can see groupings of 4 lines with 1 long line through the centre covering the entire headboard. "Can I have a drink please sir?" said the twink in a docile pleading manner. Harrison grabbed the slut by the bleached hair and dragged him into the bathroom. The twink is thrown into the shower. "Sure" says Harrison as he unzips his jeans and hauls out his 6inch soft weapon. Golden nectar pours all over the startled twinky slut. It wasn't what he was expecting but he likes being used and marked like a piece of property. He gobbles up the liquid for the first time in his sex life and grimaces but continues to try to impress the stud not knowing the stud feels nothing but contempt for this play thing.

The flow subsides. "Have a shower, clean your cunt and I'll be waiting on the alter" says Harrison, "Alter?" confused twink, "Now! Faggot!" screams the stud. The twink is having the time of his life, he's always dreamed about this scenario but all the dom tops he's talked to on Grindr all talk a good game but when push comes to shove become gentlemen. He hurriedly cleans everywhere and dries himself. He opens the bathroom door and finds the stud laying on the latex sheets, his cock now 9 inches and a wrist thickness. It frightens him, he doesn't know if he can handle it... but he will try.

(What do people think so far? Should I continue? The basic idea is the thought of the virus turning most to ash moments after you take the toxic load or you survive and have a natural immunity. Those who have the immunity are then mentored into the way of thinking of culling the population with their deadly weapons due to over population. The virus literally turns those they fuck into ashes that they then flush down the toilet. They then burn the clothes/wallets etc of their fucks and flush the ashes too... it's quite morbid but yeah. The other thing would be Harrison fucking someone whose immune and recruiting them to the reapers)

• Like 11
  • Upvote 16
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

• 1 year later...