What is barebacking to you?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. What is barebacking to you?

• Barebacking is sleazy by definition!
    • Only guys who PNP bareback
    • Bareback sex is natural and normal
    • Im not a sex pig, but love my sex raw
    • Barebacking is an extreme fetish

I would add also that I think it's become fetishized as a direct negation of the moralizing, and often puritanical, insistence upon condom use as a societal good. Heterosexuals in loving relationships are assumed to bareback once their relationship reaches a certain point of commitment and intimacy, but for gays since the late 80s and 90s sex the "old-fashioned way" has been denigrated as degenerate in our zeal to curtail HIV transmission.

• 6 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I do everything I would normally be doing, just no condoms; hook up with an occasional fuck bud, and visit the bathouses. This was how I had always imagined a gay lifestyle would be like in the pre-AIDS period.

To me having sex bareback is natural and normal. Its the way i started in the very beginning and continued once i found out about condoms. Condoms take away the sensitivity. So whether it was romantic sex with a partner or just fucking for the sake of fucking and the animal desires that can go along with that i have always barebacked. The sleaze can come either way. Had a partner that was very vanilla in bed and had another partner that got off on finding tops to use me and watching their cocks plunge into me and seed me. Hookups can be very straight forward and simple or they can be extremely sleazy. I have to admit that the sleaze and kink can make it very exciting.

• Like 1

"Natural and normal" doesn't exclude "sleazy" does it?  I'd be surprised if anyone was ever turned on by how "normal" something seemed.  I can just about see "wow, your ass is so white" as a compliment even if I shudder at the thought and not my desired look ( fake tan , photoshop, and complete darkness all good answers).  Blue eyes?   (I have them, but to me a good reason for blindfolds) We have different tastes.

But "normal"?  As a turn on?  It probably all is much more normal than we think - but does make it a turn on?  Many are turned on by big cocks, some are turned on by really small ones. Some (me included) have no preference.  Does anyone get turned on by their normal-ness - how close the cock seemed to mean, mode or median?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Kennethk13 said:

During my straight years I always barebacked 

there’s no stigma if straights do it 

THIS. I got drunk at a bachelor party and confessed to all my straight buds that I preferred bareback sex and they were like: “...yes...and?”

They “never use condoms” and often just “trust” that the girl is on birth control. 

No stigma. Nothing. It’s just “normal”

9 hours ago, Swampboi said:

THIS. I got drunk at a bachelor party and confessed to all my straight buds that I preferred bareback sex and they were like: “...yes...and?”

They “never use condoms” and often just “trust” that the girl is on birth control. 

No stigma. Nothing. It’s just “normal”

SO true. NO ONE would call a straight guy or man who has sex without a rubber an irresponsible perv. 

Among straight guys - and women - there's NO stigmatization connected with barebacking. Why else would so many women use birth control pills?  

• Upvote 1

Bareback is just easier and better. It’s easier because you can do ass to mouth (which doesn’t have to be sleazy) and you can slide in, slide out, and just keep repeating without having to put on and take off a condom. It’s better because of the way it feels. There’s no barrier or anything to annoy my hole. It’s just cock, lube and my hole. When the guy cums, it’s a very intimate act and it doesn’t have to be sleazy. 

Of course, it can be sleazy like some have said. I know that I prefer it bare and I don’t party and I don’t think it’s always sleazy. 

• Like 2