Size difference with couples

fagclit87

Hi there,

I am curious if there are couples where there are significant size differences in their cocks? My boyfriend's dick is 7 inches and thick compared to mine which is about 3 inches. He is a total top and I am a total bottom so it works quite well. He enjoys commenting on my small clit during sex and emphasizing the difference in the size of our dicks, and using that as a means to dominate me. Curious if there are other couples with such differences in the size of their dicks?

• Like 3

size differences with couples are really erotic ... that's awesome that your boyfriend reinforces how small your clit is through humiliation/degradation ...that's sexy stuff

have you considered asking him to put your cock in a chastity cage?

• Upvote 1

yes, he currently has me in a Holy Trainer chastity cage. Sometimes, he will make me wear a jock strap if he doesn't want to look at my clit while fucking my pussy. Currently, I am not allowed to touch it or cum without his permission. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:58 AM, fagclit87 said:

yes, he currently has me in a Holy Trainer chastity cage. Sometimes, he will make me wear a jock strap if he doesn't want to look at my clit while fucking my pussy. Currently, I am not allowed to touch it or cum without his permission. 

that is the way it should be - as a total bottom your sex organs are your cunt and your mouth and your total focus should be on using them to please your top/s

• Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine
On 6/8/2018 at 3:58 PM, fagclit87 said:

I have the same arrangement with my husband. We have been together for almost 10 years now and I have been kept in chastity for a few years now. I do get unlocked at times, but like you, I do not cum without permission and I never touch myself. Most of the time, when I cum, it is this full body sensation that happens when I’m being fucked just right. There’s often no ejaculation, or if there is, it just dribbles out. 

To answer your original question, I used to be only about an inch smaller than my husband. That wasn’t the reason I became a total bottom, but being kept long term in chastity has created some “shrinkage” so now I am at least a few inches shorter than him and I don’t get hard when I’m unlocked. I’ve been told this is reversible if you stay unlocked for a long period of time, but I find the size difference between us deeply erotic. When I’m unlocked, especially, his throbbing erection and my limp, little cock creates such a contrast between us that I find super hot.

2 hours ago, KptNLine said:

I have the same arrangement with my husband. We have been together for almost 10 years now and I have been kept in chastity for a few years now. I do get unlocked at times, but like you, I do not cum without permission and I never touch myself. Most of the time, when I cum, it is this full body sensation that happens when I’m being fucked just right. There’s often no ejaculation, or if there is, it just dribbles out. 

To answer your original question, I used to be only about an inch smaller than my husband. That wasn’t the reason I became a total bottom, but being kept long term in chastity has created some “shrinkage” so now I am at least a few inches shorter than him and I don’t get hard when I’m unlocked. I’ve been told this is reversible if you stay unlocked for a long period of time, but I find the size difference between us deeply erotic. When I’m unlocked, especially, his throbbing erection and my limp, little cock creates such a contrast between us that I find super hot.

Hi KptNLine,

Thanks for the reply. Very hot to hear about the dynamics of your relationship. Do other tops use your pussy? Sometimes, my bf has made me cum just from fucking and it's very different than the sensation from cumming from jacking off. It's like my butt pussy is having an orgasm and the cum coming out of my clit dick is an afterthought. 

How small is your dick now and how big is his cock?

KptNLine, check out a tumblr site, LAchastity.tumblr.com.  There is a post called "My Husband's Shrinking Cock".  While it is a gay chastity site, this post was from a wife who dominates her husband and is in a female led relationship.  She chronicles her husbands long term chastity use and re-training him to have "assgasms" by fucking him with a dildo rather than ejaculating.  By continuing to use smaller cages over a period of time, she shrank his cock from 6.5 inches to 1.5 inches in a year and a half and he could no longer get hard (although I have read that that is termporary as well).  You can see the pictures with the measurements.  I have to admit that I got really turned on looking at his now clitty.  FYI, the husband now prefers assgasms over ejaculating and wants to remain in chastity.  Take a look.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 8:58 PM, fagclit87 said:

Same here, I was always of a smaller persuasion compared to my dominant,however, after being in chastity for the past three and a half years it has had an impact, my clit becoming smaller and being enclosed in smaller devices. My current device is 25mm long and affords me no freedom, forcing me to rely on being penetrated for pleasure. It's definitely more erotic this way