You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By HornyTabu
      Hey guys good looking guy Dt, looking for other open minded taboo_perv guys to have fun with PnP friendly. Ent
    • By lvbbcumnhole
      I had a buddy come over to suck on my cock while I got spun. Got him spun as well. Spent 2 hours before letting him swallow my load and kept going keeping me hard. Well, he is now wanting me to host him this Friday 10/12 @ 8 pm and will run all day/night Saturday 10/13. He would love to have a couple of tops or more to come over to make him suck your cocks and fuck him bareback. He is willing to take every load either end. He will be blindfolded and will allow us to record. I will host this at my place in Overland Park KS. If you have a buddy or two that are tops, vers/tops, let me know as I want him to get completely spun and begging for cock and cum.  Hit me up via PM.
    • By Kinkypig45
      I live in an area of Florida where its very hard to get a good ANON hook-up. Am I the only one that is missing Craigslist. I use to get laid all the time. Anyone in or around the Tampa area want to talk about this
    • By lvbbcumnhole
      I am hosting  a small get together this Saturday at my place with a buddy of mine.  He is looking to suck, fuck and especially get fucked.  He wants to be spun af while doing this and  we will be recording this.  No faces will appear, unless permission is granted.  Generally, this gathering will not be posted for videos.  Just want to have a good time so the type of guy/guys he is seeking is under 50, white, masculine (whatever that means, lol) and is a top or versatile top.  He loves bareback so don't be shy.  He does not want anyone that is over weight or too chubby.  If you say you are average in body, mean it.  Most guys don't understand what average means.  He is also requesting no smaller than 7 inches.  Does not matter if cut or uncut.  Huge cummers are a big extreme plus.  If interested, please private message me with contact information so I can get in touch with you.

Transportation and Favors will not be provided.  If you want to party, please bring your own.  This is very much appreciated as we will not have enough to go around for just my buddy and I.  Please be serious and absolutely no flaking out.  I realize this may be short notice but I was just made aware of his request and really wants to do this this weekend.
    • By Newbtm
      New bottom here wants a hot muscle top guy plus if he’s a daddy to slam me up and load me up with his cum. I’ve been mainly a top but now I wanna learn how to bottom and take a hot guys load for the firs5 time. You host me  slam me and make me your cumdump

Other #BBBH Sites…

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.