Dreaming of Adventure / Seeking the Clouds

Gymguy8

1. Jon

"No need for it to stop at all," I said. I had just watched Seth fuck my husband, and my dick was once more sticking out rock-hard between my legs. It felt good to be erect again, to feel the power of masculinity in my hands, and to know what hidden power flowed in my bloodstream. "Ready for another load?"

Almost simultaneously, Cal and Seth turned to me. But, rather than looking at me squarely in the eyes, their attention was focused on my erection. "Yeah," the two of them muttered at the same time, a chorus of unmitigated desire. 

"Thirsty boys," JP said. I nodded in agreement. It was good to see that Seth was so comfortable around us that he was able to express his needs so readily. It would make the rest of the weekend much more fun for all of us. In addition, I hoped it would make it far easier for him to accept the path we all wanted him to walk down. 

"I think we should give the guest of honor first dibs," I said. I wanted to get back inside of Seth and I wanted my load to find fertile ground. 

Seth smiled and edged a bit closer to me on the bed. "I think tonight, I want Variety," he said. I reached out and grabbed him, pulling him up against me. On the other side of the bed, I saw Cal and JP embrace. JP was playing with Cal's hard cock but I knew that was only foreplay. In a few minutes, JP and I would have our raw cocks in the younger men.

"How did it feel?" I whispered into Seth's ear. His body was pressed against me, and I could feel how hot and sweaty he was from fucking JP. "Fucking my husband?" I grabbed his ass, my finger instinctively searching out his hole. 

Seth moaned as my fingertips brushed against his anus. "Amazing," he finally said. "Hot. Wet. Hungry." I stuck the tip of my finger into Seth's wet hole, and the boy moaned again. "It felt really good to be inside of him." He reached down and grabbed my erection. Despite the activity of the night, it was once more a steel shaft. "To be where you have been so many times." 

"Yeah," I said. When we first started dating, I had counted every time we had fucked, but quickly lost track. It had been a different era; the virus we both bore was still scary and unpredictable and demanded soul-deadening layers of protection. But it hadn't mattered with JP. We could fuck raw. We could lose the inhibitions that had held us back and re-discover the stimulations that had gotten us infected. "He's a good fuck," I said. It was a gross summary, but it was enough.

"Yeah," Seth said, almost wistfully. I felt his dick press against my thigh; with the energy of youth, he was hard again. "But I wanna get fucked again." He reached down and grabbed my dick. "Fucking hard daddy dick."

I kissed him. It had been hot to hear him call JP his daddy. I remembered the conversation with JP earlier, about Seth joining our family and about Seth getting my full potency. "I want another load of that hot daddy cum in me," Seth said. He didn't know it, but he made a decision. I wasn't going to stop the fun tonight in order to take my meds.

My dick must have twitched. "Yeah," Seth said. "You wanna pound it into me?" This weekend's fucking would be purely symbolic; it would be several days before the last of the toxins cleared from my bloodstream and my virus would be able to flourish once more. It was the curse of being the responsible adult. I was the one who took care of the family, the one who made sure the drugs where clean and fresh and the one who made sure we all stayed healthy enough. But I was also the one who made sure our conquests went home not just conquered but utterly defeated. 

So, this evening, it had fallen to me to ensure that Seth had no line of defense against my family's weapons. Seth had never even bothered with a physical barrier, and JP and I had already replaced his chemical weapons. Now, it was my job to work in the toxic seed that my husband and our boy had already donated to Seth. I kissed the young man again. "I do," I said. "I want fuck you deep. And shoot my load into you." 

"I want that," Seth said. "I want it inside of me. Fucking me. Breeding me."

"Me too," I whispered into his ear. We kissed again, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. My dick was twitching, unhappy with our foreplay. I repressed the urge to just shove it into Seth. There was plenty of time this weekend for us to play. I wanted to get to know Seth better and get him to better trust me. "You feel so good on the inside."

"I want it," he said. We continued to kiss as Seth gently stroked my cock, teasing it into a perfect erection.

Beside us, Cal was already on his back with legs spread wide and JP was lining his cock up. "Give it to me," Cal mumbled. "Give me your poz cock." There was a grunt from JP, a sound I knew well as the sound of him pushing his dick into a wet hole. "Oh fuck," Cal moaned in pleasure.

Seth turned to watch for a second, just in time to see JP's long, unsheathed pozdick disappear into Cal's raw boyhole. "Fuck," he said. "Fuck me?" he asked as he turned around and pulled his cheek back. His asshole was glistening with lube and cum and pulsing with desire. "Please?" he asked again. If I had any doubts about fucking him, the unconcealed need in his voice convinced me.

I spit on my hand and quickly lubed up my dick. He had taken so many loads already from me and my family that the spit was superfluous. But it was part of the ritual, making sure that he got as many of my fluids as possible. "Of course, boy," I said. My dickhead was pulled to his asshole like a magnet, and it was trivial to line up for the penetration. I rested some of my weight on the boy and there was a pop sound. I had forced my cock into him.

"Fucking fat daddy cock," Seth mumbled. He spread his legs slightly and several inches of my dick slid into his anus. "Long daddy dick," Seth grunted. He arched his back and another three inches of my cock entered him. "I want all of it."

I pushed the last few inches into him. With the exquisite sensitivity of bareback sex, I felt each lake and reservoir of semen in his ass as I pushed deep into him. I believed I could even tell the difference between the three men, the youthful energy of Cal's spooge, the mature wisdom of JP's jizz, and the repressed power of my own semen. "Fuck boy," I grunted. "Gonna give you all of it."

"Fuck me hard, Daddy" Seth grunted, as we began to find a rhythm for our strokes and parries.

"Of course boy," I said. "You make my dick feel so fucking good."

"Fat fucking Daddy cock," Seth grunted. He pushed his ass back against me, forcing my dick deeper into his hole. "Fucking hot pozdaddy pounding my hole."

I paused for a second; I was surprised to hear Seth call me his pozdaddy. But, before I could do anything else, Seth pushed back against my dick again, forcing my infected shaft deeper into his raw hole. "Fucking hard cock, dripping in your hole," I mumbled, not sure what else to say. "But," I started.

"But, it's safe," Seth said, completing my sentence. "You're undetectable. I'm on prep. We can enjoy this." 

"Yeah," I said, as I grabbed his hips and started to properly fuck his hole. The accumulated semen squished back and forth. The feeling of the sperm triggered old feelings of anger and desire. "Your hole. So fucking wet." 

"It's you cum," Seth said. "Cal's cum. JP's cum." It was anger, that no matter what, I would always be carrying this disease. It would mark me forever and I could only be truly together with another man that carried the same virus. For desire, it was that I wanted to share my gift with so many more men. 

"And you'll get plenty more this weekend." Even though I had received it from an anonymous man, I wanted Seth to know exactly who had gifted him.

"Fuck yeah," Seth said. If he was this open to being fucked and bred when he had just smoked a bit of weed, I wondered what kind of pig Seth would turn into when he was high on crystal meth. If I was lucky, he would be far past worrying about viral load and prep status, and instead, focused solely on the pleasure of two men engaging in raw, uninhibited fucking. "Fucking give me your load, Jon."

He craned his head back to meet my lips. We kissed, deeply and passionately, enjoying the feeling of connection we had. I had my cock deep in his hole; he had his tongue deep in my mouth. We were sharing the most intimate of experiences, and all that mattered was the two of us. Even JP and Cal fucking next to us receded into the distance. "Fucking going to breed you boy," I muttered, before sticking my tongue into his mouth.

My dick was rock hard. My cock was slick with my family's sperm. My shaft was pounding the boy's hole. I was a man. I was strong and virile. I was masculine and powerful. Underneath me was my boy, still young and inexperienced, but hungry for the exploits he had fantasized about. There was something special about helping a boy discover how perfect getting bred feels and I was ready to be that educator. "Oh god Jon. So fucking hard."

I just nodded, and wrapped an arm around his torso, pulling him up against me. "Fucking hot boy. Getting fucked like a pro." 

He was gasping a bit with each stroke, even as he moaned. "Give it to me," he said. "Give it to me," with each of my strokes. 

"You're gonna take my dick?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yeah," he said, before repeating his mantra. "Give it to me."

"You're gonna take my load?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Of course," he said and then promptly repeated his phrase. 

"You're gonna take any load I tell you to?" The three of us were really just his welcoming party. The real party would begin tomorrow, and the gentle drip of cum that was escaping from his hole would turn into a veritable ocean of sperm. "Please, Daddy," he said. "Please give it to me."

I wondered what he thought the "it" was referring to. Was it my cock, my jizz, or my virus? We had talked just enough about barebacking and HIV for me to know that although likely it was my jizz, it was ambiguous enough for me to wonder if he had been talking about my virus. "Give me your hot seed," he muttered, his breath hot against my cheek. If he wasn't thinking about the virus now, he would be tomorrow, when he was high on crystal.

Seth was not just opening up emotionally to the reality of HIV. He was also opening up physically. There had been no resistance to me entering his ass and there was a noticeable difference in how easily I penetrated his body. Of course, some of this was because the three of us had been fucking him all night, but this was something more intrinsic than just a well-used hole. 

Seth had discovered the pleasures of bareback fucking and raw breeding. There was that familiar hunger; JP and I had felt it in each other, I had felt it in Cal, and now I was feeling it in Seth. A few more breedings, and Seth would never be able to tolerate a condom again. But, even though I had figured it out in just a few hours of carnal play, it would take Seth longer to fully understand, accept, and act on his fundamental needs and desires.

"Fuck yeah, boy," I said. "Fill that hole with sperm." I pushed him down to the bed and then rolled him onto his side. Using my penis as an axle, I spun him around, onto his back. He rested his legs on my shoulders and I pushed my dick back into him. "Breed you, then fall asleep with my dick in your hole."

He smiled. He reached up and pulled me down to him. We were close enough that my lips brushed up against his and his hazel eyes were staring right at me. "Promise?" he whispered. I stuck my tongue into his mouth and we made out for what seemed like an hour but might have only been a few seconds.

"I promise, boy," I said. My dick twitched, and a bit of pre-cum leaked into him. It quickly melted away into the pools of semen already inside of Seth. But that didn't matter. If anything, it made it so much hotter. Here was a boy who was discovering the pleasures of getting fucked and I was the main man teaching him just how intense barebacking could be. "Get that hole dripping with cum."

"Fuck, please, Jon? Fill me with your dad sperm?" I pushed in hard. I wanted to make him my boy and the only way to do it was to breed him deep. "Make me your boy?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah, boy," I said. Between his smile on his face and the hunger in his hole, it was impossible to deny him something as simple and essential as a load of cum. "Fill you up good." He craned his neck up, and we kissed. There was no shame, no hesitation as we made out. It was a celebration of how close we had become and how important raw fucking was to that connection. 

"Thank you," he said. Beneath me, I felt his hard cock press into my torso. The hair on my stomach was already wet and sticky from the pre-cum Seth's cock was leaking out.

"You're hard again boy," I said.

"I know," he replied. "That's what getting fucked does to me. Specially getting fucked raw." 

"My husband's ass wasn't enough for you?" I asked. 

"I'm not sure I'm ever going to get enough," Seth said. 

"Good answer." The words barely expressed the hunger in his voice. It was good. I could work with his hunger. It would be good for both of us; we would both learn. Most of all, it would be fun. "I bet Cal wouldn't mind getting a load from you," I said. 

"Wh," he started and then paused. "What about you?" He was too young and too naive to have any guile about him. He was utterly transparent about his anxiety; it would have been far too easy to torment him by refusing to answer the question. But I had a much different tastes when it came to tortures and torments, and besides, his cock was hard, thick, and long. Of course I wanted to feel him fucking me.

"You? Fucking me?" There was still a place to lightly torment the boy. He nodded. His ass had clenched around my dick, milking out a few more drops of my toxic pre-cum.

He nodded. "Yeah," he said. His ass was still clenched tight. He was afraid I was going to pull out, deny him any pleasure at all.

"Of course. You're going to be fucking me a lot. Trust me." He relaxed, and I pulled a few inches of my cock out. I glanced down, long enough see just how wet his hole was and how it had coated my shaft. "But tonight. Tonight, it's all about you."

"Good. And tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow. That's also about you. It's a party and you're the guest of honor." 

"Fuck," Seth grunted. I had just shoved my dick back into his hole; it was hard to tell if he was reacting to the party or to my cock. "Plenty of men coming over," I continued. "Plenty of cum for this beautiful hole."

"I know," he said. He pulled me in close again and kissed me. "Your cum inside of me," he said. "It feels so good."

"My cum. JP's cum."

Before I could say it, he finished for me. "Cal's cum. In me."

"Yeah," I said, then kissed him again. My raw dick was deep in his unprotected hole. His body was pressed against mine. His tongue was in my mouth. These were the pleasures that men would do anything to enjoy. "I'm dripping inside you."

"I know. I can feel you."

"You're going to get a lot more cum tomorrow."

"I know."

"Are you ready," I asked.

"I think. I'm excited. And..." He trailed off a bit.

"Scared?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "A bit." He paused again. "Is that. I mean. Is that ok?"

"Of course. It's natural." I kissed him again and pushed my dick all the way into his hole. I wanted him to feel me against him, make him feel safe and protected with me around. "Are you worried about anything in particular?"

"I dunno. Everything. What if they don't like me?"

"Like you?" I asked.

"What if they don't think I'm hot? What if they don't like that I'm like them."

"Relax, boy," I said. I moaned, as my cockhead rubbed up against an undisturbed pool of cum. The warm wetness squished around the flare of my dick. "You're plenty hot." I gently pushed in and out, just enough to spread semen further across his guts. "And like them?"

"You know. One of them. In the club." His ass clenched again.

"My boy. People care about your ass. Not your HIV status. Besides, these days, with Prep, who cares?"

"My ass," he mumbled. "Do you like it?"

"Yeah." I pushed my dick back into his hole. "You feel that? That's what your ass does to me. And you? You like that?" I thrust in and out of him.

"Fuuuck," he moaned. I had managed to find his prostate and rubbed it with my dick. "Oh fuuuuck," he continued, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. "Fucking need a dick in me every night."

"Several times a night."

"Hell yeah," he said. He reached down and ran his finger around his hole, finding the line where he ended and I began. It was a dense, slippery, thin line and his finger ran around it, tracing out the exact circle where our bodies merged together. "You feel so good in me. So hard. So deep. So... male."

"It feels to be in you. Feel you accepting me. So comfortable with me."

"Please," he murmured. "Cum in me." His eyes were closed, and his hand had drifted from his hole to his cock. "I wanna fuck you too. Get my cock inside you." He slowly stroked his cock, already hard again so soon after fucking JP. "And inside Cal. And back into JP." I shoved my dick into him. "You want that? My cock inside of you?"

"Yeah. All in good time, though." I kissed Seth again. This time, we took our time, swapping spit back and forth, listening to the grunts and groans of Cal and JP fucking beside us and to our own small moans and murmurs as we worked together to get me off.

"Plenty of time to have a good time," he finally replied, as the kiss broke off. "Plenty of time." 

Beside us, JP's thrusts were getting faster, as his grunts were getting louder. It was a familiar tell from a man I knew intimately. He was getting close to cumming. "He's gonna cum," I said. 

"In Cal's hole. Raw hole." I sunk my dick into Seth. It was still slippery and wet from the accumulated cum and even so, I was going to add yet another load to his collection. "Fuck," he grunted, and pulled his legs back a little more, letting me push in even further. "Fuck me," he said.

"Give it to me," Cal grunted. "Give me your poz load."

"Fuck yeah, boy," JP said in reply. "Fill you up boy."

"Give it to me."

"Fucking take it!" JP moaned. His cock was thick and hard, pushing far into Cal's young, lithe body. "Take my load."

"Give it to me. Knock me up," Cal grunted in response.

"You're going to give me a load, aren't you?" Seth whispered into my ear. "Just like JP is breeding Cal?"

"Yeah. For sure." We were both watching JP fuck Cal.

"Fucking TAKE IT," JP said, louder than I think he expected. His cock slammed into Cal's hole one last time. Then, JP held it there as he gasped for air. "TAKE IT."

"Breed me," Cal grunted as JP resumed his thrusts. But, these were longer and deeper. Each one was powered by the force of the orgasm and pushed deep into Cal's hole.

"He's getting breed deep," I whispered into Seth's ear. "You want that?"

"Yeah," Seth replied. His eyes were locked on the two men next to us. His expression suggested either aroused or repulsion, but his hard cock made it easy to figure out. "Fucking hot. Your raw dick in me. Dripping in me. Cumming in me." 

"Me too," I said.

JP had plunged his cock into Cal one more time and then held it. "I love you boy," he said, before the two men kissed.

"Fuck," Seth said. His dick was once more stiff, only this time there was a bead of pre-cum at the tip. "That was hot."

"Yeah," I said. 

"I love you too," Cal replied. The two kissed again. It was an intimacy between two men that had built up over the years, a level of comfort and trust that could only be brought about by sharing fluids and all that came with them. "Fluid-bonded," they called it. It was a euphemism. Bug-brother was a better term. For a brief moment, I worried that Prep would kill that intimacy. But then I remembered my own poz cock, buried deep in a young man's unprotected hole. The virus always found a way.

"I'm going to cum in you too," I said. 

"Good," Seth said. This time it was our turn to kiss. I let Seth's tongue push into my mouth and explore. As we kissed, Cal and JP disentangled themselves from each other. It was always a slightly awkward affair, pulling a man's cock from another man's ass. But the two men had years of experience doing it and executed as well as could be expected. 

Cal rolled over, just enough to be lying next to Seth. JP moved over, kneeling on the bed right behind me. JP wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close against his hairy chest. He leaned in and whispered into my ear. "Poz up our new boy," he said, just loud enough for me, and no one else, to hear.

"Take my man's load," Cal whispered into Seth's ear.

"Please, give it to me," Seth grunted. "Fucking fill me up." Seth was drifting into dangerously sleazy territories. The pot had lowered the boy's inhibitions quite a bit; it was going to be exciting to see what some tina would help him accomplish.

JP had been thinking the same thing. "He's gonna be a real pig when he's tweaked," he whispered. Once more only the two of us could hear his commentary.

I leaned back, pushing my dick further into Seth's hole. "I know. You should dose him."

"With pleasure," JP answered. His cock had instinctively found my crack. It was still semi-hard and I felt the wetness from Cal's hole against my ass. "Just want to see you breed him," JP continued, this time loud enough for the boys to hear him.

"You want my man to breed you?" Cal asked Seth.

"Please, breed me," Seth answered. "Pound me raw and breed me deep," he managed to mumble, even as moans of pleasure showed that he had lost the capability for rational thought. "Fuck me."

"Of course," I said, and shoved my dick back into him. His hole was perfectly warm, and sleazily wet. There was nowhere else I wanted to cum nor was there any reason to hold back on Seth's anus. It was clear that Seth was discovering his inner cum-hungry pig, and he would always take my dick. 

"Poz him," JP whispered in my ear. He had found a bottle of poppers and was holding it under my nose. "Share our dirty seed with him." My dick pulsed and throbbed as the poppers hit me. "Make him our boy. The son of our seed." My mind was slipping, into dangerous spaces. I was dripping pre-cum as my balls churned. I needed release.

"Oh fuck," I grunted. "Oh fuuuuuck," I moaned as my balls clenched and my dick pulsed. "FUUUUUCK." I didn't worry who heard me. 

"He's seeding you," Cal said, between my yelps of pure pleasure. The yelps were in no known language, but the passionate intensity was immediately familiar to any man; they were the sounds of an orgasm. "Pumping you full of cum."

"Fucking breed me, Jon," Seth moaned. He was feeling each white-hot spurt of semen; his breaths had been in perfect sync with each jet of cum. "Breed. Me," he grunted.

"FUCK," I moaned. Two more spurts of cum shot into Seth's young hole. "FUCK," I moaned with one last sympathetic spurt from my dick. I had just enough energy left to roll Seth on his side and lie down behind him. I wrapped my arms around the boy, pulling him close to me. "I want to fall asleep with my dick in your hole," I said.

• Like 27
  • Upvote 17

Oh fuck, THANK YOU for bringing these guys back!  It's like four old friends, lost for awhile,  just showed up at my door with more of what I like better than anything else in the world.  Nasty hot friends who can, without  apology,  be loving, caring and heart-dearingly romantic too.  I'm REALLY looking forward to soon seeing Seth tweaked beyond his rational boundaries and flying happily into the stratosphere as he embraces being a hot hole for one hot man after another to donate their strain.

• 2 weeks later...

2. Seth

"I want to fall asleep with my dick in your hole," Jon said.

I had felt each drop of his sperm shoot into my hole and I thought I had completely drained him. But his dick was still hard and very much lodged deep in my hole. It was a queer feeling, to be so comforted by another man so completely dominating me. I wondered if this was how girls felt, when a man was inside of them. "Me too," I said. "I like your arms around me."

"Me too. Feel your body against me," Jon said.

"Feel so relaxed. So safe here," I said. I could feel Jon's breaths slowing down, as he recovered from his orgasm. I pressed up against him, his cock still semi-hard in my hole, the last bits of his semen dripping into my body. "And you. You're inside me."

Across from me, Cal and JP were cuddled up as well. Cal smiled at me before he rolled over to face JP. The two started whispering to each other. Despite them being only a few feet away, I couldn't hear what they were saying. It didn't matter. Jon was whispering into my ear. "You ok? With falling asleep like this?"

"Yeah," I said. Jon relaxed and his body pressed up against me. In my gut, there was a pleasant warmth radiating out. It was the cum that these men had so carefully injected into me, and I treasured the sensation. However, just as I was about to fall asleep, the warmth disappeared, like it was blown out by a sudden gust of wind. It startled me, and I must have jerked my body.

"Stay here boy," Jon whispered in my ear. "Stay on me, and just enjoy it. Enjoy my dick inside of you and the feeling of connection." He pulled me a bit closer. His arms, wrapped around me, were firm and muscular and it was easy to lose myself in the feeling of comfort and happiness. I closed my eyes again. Jon's dick was still hard inside of me and it was what I focused on as I fell asleep.

"You think you need it?" JP said to me. I was in a bright room, somewhere in their apartment. I was naked and immediately realized that my cock was stubbornly, embarrassingly soft. I tried to look around, but I was trapped in my body, unable to move. I was dreaming, although it was still unclear if it was a dream or a nightmare. "Do you boy?" he asked again.

Before I even realized what I was doing, my mouth said "Yes." I wanted the ability to control the dream, but my brain was not allowing me to. I had to let it play out. I had to find out what was at the end. 

"Not that it matters," JP said. I was scared, but also excited. I wanted to play with my dick, but when I tried to reach for it, I discovered I was bent over a bench, my hands handcuffed to eye hooks bolted into the thick wood. 

I knew it was a dream, but it felt so real. Even the unsteady timeline and complex causality seemed plausible, explained away by the very lacunae in my brain that no doubt caused them. A new man appeared in front of me. "This is Michael," a voice in my ear whispered. I tried to turn, but found it strangely difficult to move my head. "He's a friend of ours. And wants to try out your ass."

"Of course," I managed to mumble. The scene tilted in ways that in the real world, gravity made difficult. But then it was back to normal, only with Michael's cock buried deep in my ass. It felt like I had tried to resist, but it had been futile.

"How does that full-blown AIDS cock feel in your ass?" the unknown voice asked. 

All I could focus on was the hard dick sliding in and out of my hole. I knew it was Michael. He was fucking me raw, but it felt good that a man was pleasuring himself using my body. I knew that the strange man had just told me something, something that was crucially important for me to remember. Something that I absolutely needed to remember, but in the dense fog of a dream, I completely forgotten what it was. "Feel good?" the unknown voice asked me. All that really mattered was how good Michael's cock felt in me.

"Fucking amazing," I said. It didn't matter what he had told me earlier. All that mattered was how it felt to have a man's cock in my hole. How it felt to have Michael's thick shaft in my hole. "Goddamn hard cock in my hole." There was something I was supposed to be scared about, something about the beautiful, masculine cock filling me up. But I lost it as soon as I tried to remember. It wasn't important. The only important thing was the raw cock pounding my hole.

In the uncanny tilts and shifts of dreams, the geography of my body morphed. I was no longer tied down to the bench; I was on my back in the bed. The sun was setting, painting the bedroom in golden red tones. Michael was on top of me and his cock was still buried in my ass. The setting could have been romantic. "Fucking take my cock, bitch boy," Michael grunted. His cock slammed into my ass.

I expected the familiar, comfortable feeling of a man's cock. But instead, it was a blinding explosion of pain. I yelped from the hurt. "Just take it faggot," Michael whispered in my ear, as he held me in place, prolonging my agony. "You'll be better for it. Not just a worthless faggot."

"A better faggot," I replied, still struggling to understand why this was so agonizing. When Jon had been in me, it had felt so good. When Cal had bred me, it had been complete bliss. When JP had filled me with his seed, I had thought I had been in heaven. But Michael was torture. Even his pre-cum burnt.

"No. Just a faggot. Not a better faggot," Michael said. He slammed his cock into me again, and I winced. "Take it, faggot. You were just begging me for my infected dick."

"I want to be a better faggot." I heard the words. They were in my voice. But I couldn't believe that I had said it. All I wanted was for the torment to end.

"You know how to do it, faggot," Michael said. "So easy." He had told me something. So easy to do, and I wanted it so badly. But it had also been utterly terrifying. It was something I had nightmares about for years; only now it was part of my most important dreams.

"Cum in me," I said. It was what I wanted. The warm semen would lubricate my dry hole. It would help soothe the burning. I turned to JP, who suddenly had been next to me the entire time. He was staring at me, staring at me getting fucked, and was stroking his cock.

"Do it boy," He said. "Do what he wants you to do. Do it for me."

I looked back at Michael. "Please," I said. Michael's eyes glinted and he smiled. For a brief, perfect moment, I thought nothing was going to happen, and I would be spared any more pain. But then Michael slammed into me, and the bright, burning pillar of pain erupted into my hole.

"Uggh," I grunted, as I jolted awake. I tried to remember the dream, before it flew away on diaphanous wings. I was getting fucked. The man was suggesting that I get infected with HIV. Someone else said it would be good, and that made me feel safe. Safe, despite the monstrosity of the suggestion. As I thought about it, my stomach clenched even while my dick throbbed. I reached down, and there was a drop of pre-cum. 

"You ok?" a voice asked. A soft beard rubbed against my neck, and warm lips nibbled on my ear. I was still in Jon's arms. His cock was still in me. 

"Yeah," I said, happy to have a familiar warmth next to me. I may have only met him in person a few hours earlier, but we had talked so much, I feel like we had been friends much longer. "Bad dream."

"Oh?" Jon asked. An arm drifted down to my groin. He wrapped his hand around my cock, engulfing my own hand already there. "Doesn't seem all that bad to me."

"Scary?" I offered. "And sexual."

One hand was already resting on my hard cock. "Definitely sexual," Jon said. He reached between us, and found his own cock. "Here," Jon said. "Come here. Tell me about it." He gently pulled his dick out of my hole. It was still hard, even though we had been sleeping at least a few hours.

"Still hard?" I murmured. 

"Yeah," he said. "But it needs a rest." He gently rolled me over so that I was facing him. Behind me, Cal's hand reached out, and rested on my butt. The two men were protecting me, making sure that I was never out of their reach, and could always avail myself of their personal space and the safety that came with it. "Now, tell me what you want about your dream." He kissed my forehead. His beard was a little scratchy, but it felt good against me.

"Someone was fucking me. Fucking me hard. And." I paused for a second. I knew that Jon was HIV-positive. But he also bragged about how healthy he was. We had talked about it, but with him being undetectable and I was going to be on PrEP, it didn't matter much.

"And," Jon asked me. One arm was wrapped around my back, holding me close to him. The other hand had found Cal's arm, and was guiding it towards my asshole. 

"I knew about him. Like he had AIDS."

"Was he fucking you raw?" Between us, my cock was pressing hard against Jon's stomach.

"Yeah," I said. Jon's cock was also pressing hard against my stomach. It seemed perverse, even downright evil to be getting an erection talking about this. But there was no mistaking that we were both hard. 

"How did you feel? When he was fucking you raw?" Jon asked.

"A bit scared."

"But you know, PrEP protects you even then."

"Yeah," I said. "But, maybe, maybe sometimes I forget a dose."

"Did you forget a dose in the dream?" Cal's hand had rested on my ass cheek; it was clear he had fallen back asleep. But Jon's finger had found my hole, and were gently tracing out the edges. It was still wet from sweat and spit and semen, and each stroke of Jon's finger sent chills down my spine.

"I can't remember," I moaned. My cock was throbbing from the memories.

"Did he cum in you?"

"I don't know. It's...it's all slipping away." True to their reputation, the dream had slipped away; the details forgotten and only the purest emotions remained.

"Do you want him to cum in you?"

"No," I answered quickly. But then I thought about it. How hard his cock was. How it had felt sliding into me. How strong I was. As Jon said, the drugs I had taken would protect me from the dangers. "Yes," I countered. "Maybe," I continued, then gave up. "I don't know."

"Yeah? You don't know?"

"Well. In the dream. If he came in me," I began. I trailed off. Jon pulled me a little closer, and pressed the tip of his finger into me. I could trust him with anything. "If he came in me, good things would happen." Jon pushed his finger further up my asshole. "Really good things."

"Better than the minor risks?" Jon asked me.

"I wish I knew what they were. The good things. But yes. The good things were worth it." I found Jon's lips and gave him a long kiss. I was glad I had the dream with him. There was no one else in my life that could have understood it like him. And for you? Have the good outweighed the bad?"

"For what?"

"For being you know," I stumbled. "You know. Poz and all." 

He took a second before he answered and considered it carefully. "Yeah," he finally said. "If only for Jean-Paul. And Cal. They are worth everything. And more." Even in the darkness, I could feel him raise his head and look at the two men sleeping peacefully behind me. Instinctively, he knew where his men were. "We never had to be afraid. Never afraid that our love would end up hurting each other."

"Oh," I said. I wasn't sure what else to say. I hadn't expected something quite so personal.

"It's easier now. We were all undetectable the last time we were tested. You're on PrEP. Bareback fucking isn't a death sentence. Not like the way it was."

I leaned in and kissed him. He was right. It no longer mattered that he was poz and I was not. We were both on drugs that would protect us. We didn't have to worry about anything, whether as simple as a kiss, or as complex as raw sex. "Yeah," I said. He pulled his finger out of my hole but kept on massaging it. I lay still for a few minutes and enjoyed the firmness of his cock against my stomach. "How long has it been?" I finally asked, breaking the late-night stillness.

"Being poz?" he whispered back to me.

"Yeah."

"Gotta think. Over 15 years. At least. Yeah. 17, I think."

"Do you know how? How you got it?"

"Old fashioned way," he said. "Got fucked raw."

"Did you know?"

"I'm not sure I cared. It was a, well, a." He paused for a moment; I couldn't tell if he was embarrassed or just searching for the perfect phrase. "A sleazy time of my life," he finally said. "And I got what I expected from it."

"But," I asked. I felt like there was more to it than he had said.

"No. No regrets." He pressed his finger back into my hole. I grunted in pleasure. "But no need for those worries now. We can be safe and raw at the same time." 

"Yeah," I said. I reached down and felt his cock between us. It was fat and hard, heavy and engorged. Right at the tip was a bead of pre-cum. I ran my finger through it. "Pre-cum," I whispered. "Poz pre-cum."

"Yeah, boy. Feel my cock. You know what I'm thinking?" 

"Tell me," I said.

"Getting back inside you. Feeling you so close to me. Feeling you so open to me. Sharing everything with you." The words were intense. As plain as they were, in the context of our discussion, they carried so much more meaning and intensity. They were dirty and even a bit nasty. "You want that?" he asked me. His finger was pressing against my asshole, daring me to answer anything other than the truth.

"Yeah," I said. I still hadn't fully waken up yet, and my answer was directly from my body, not my brain. But my brain didn't mind; it was still remembering the intense sexual feelings from my dream.

"Good," Jon said. He rolled me on to my stomach and dove behind me. "Really good," he said, as his tongue pressed up against my hole. "Fuck," he grunted as his tongue pressed into my hole. "I can taste my cum up there. And JP's." He swirled his tongue around a little, then paused. "And Cal's sperm." 

"Please, Jon," I mumbled semi-coherently into the pillow. Jon's tongue had put me over the edge. I wanted his dick back in me. 

"Give me a minute. And I'll give you my dick," Jon said, before diving back into my hole. He pressed his tongue back into me, pushing a wad of spit up there. 

"Mmmmm," I moaned, as he probed my hole with his tongue. As pleasurable as his fingers and tongue were, they were nothing compared to how his dick would feel, and I could barely tolerate any delay before Jon forced his dick back into me. Nevertheless, I forced myself to relax.

I closed my eyes and focused on his tongue tracing out the edges of my hole. It wasn't the same as getting fucked but even so, it still felt amazing. It was calming, gentle, and slow. It would be long and easy, no urgency for either of us to get relief. It was a chance for both of us to learn more about the other, and I was glad that I was doing this with Jon. I knew there would be time later for me to explore this with JP and Cal.

"That feels really good," I muttered. I wasn't quite falling asleep, but it was hard to stay awake. I had always known that the crossing between wakefulness and sleep was not always a straight line, but only then did I realize how many of the paths would detour into sex. It pushed me deeper into my trance-like state of sexual arousal. My dick was throbbing, but slowly, at the exact same pace as Jon's tongue was circling my hole. "Really good," I muttered again.

"I know," Jon said. "For me too." His tongue returned to my hole. We continued for what might have been just seconds, but could have also been hours. I sort of lost track, as my mind drifted off, trying to remember my dreams and contemplating what Jon and I had discussed. What if I did forget a dose? Especially so early in my treatment? It was a dangerous, dark thought, and I tried to put it out of my head. 

"Will remember in the morning," I mumbled and repeated. "Remember in the morning," It was so faint I wasn't even sure if I heard it, or just felt the subtle changes in my breath. It quickly fell in rhythm with Jon's rim job. 

"Fuuuuck," Jon said, gently detaching his lips from my asshole. It had been a long, perfect kiss, and I knew he was ready for more. "I want to get inside you."

"Do it, Jon," I muttered. This time I knew it was loud enough for Jon to hear because he climbed up between my legs and rested his cock on my wet crack. "Please."

"Fuck, you are wet and ready," Jon whispered as he pressed into me. My hole put up the slightest resistance before opening up and welcoming his shaft into me. "So fucking hot," Jon continued. He had lowered himself on top of me and was resting on his arms. I could just barely feel his chest hair against my back. 

"Cum in me," I said. I had just asked an HIV-positive man to cum in me and my dick throbbed at the thought. "Please, Jon. Give me your load." Saying it so clearly was a revelation. I wanted to feel Jon so completely, and I wondered if his cum would feel different if he wasn't poz. Or if it would feel different if I wasn't taking PrEP. I could always forget a dose. It would be easy. But it would be so risky and dangerous. Yet it was a gift I could give these men. In repayment for the world they had opened up for me.

"Fucking hot boy hole," Jon whispered into my ear. "Gonna breed you good," he continued.

"Please, Jon," I grunted. My hole was hungry for hard cock and hot seed. There was little I would not do in order to get fucked and bred by Jon. The very least I was going to do was milk his shaft until he shot me full of his very special seed. My imagination had already started to spin out fantasies about far more intense activities that I would be utterly willing to do with Jon. 

"Of course, my boy," Jon said. He lowered himself on top of me, using his weight to push his dick deeper into me. It felt right for another man to be inside me, his raw cock scraping against my guts and dripping his pre-cum into me. In high school, I had been terrified of being gay. But now, in college, it was almost cool to be fucking another guy. However, this was different. It wasn't just about trends. It was about something permanent and eternal. It was about the ways two men could show their affection for one another. Not to mention showing off our erections. "I'm going to enjoy this fuck."

With that, he relaxed on top of me. He was warm and heavy on top of me, enveloping and comforting me. I felt safe in his arms, and closed my eyes. I focused on the slow yet relentless thrusts of Jon's cock into my hole. I must have finally reached a point of cum-satiety that I although I wanted Jon to cum, I didn't need him to cum right that second. I could focus on the individual sensations of the fuck.

The overall effect of Jon's fucking was calming. I found myself in a near-trance: not quite awake, not quite asleep, but entirely happy. Jon's arms were wrapped around me, his raw cock was deep inside me. He was dripping pre-cum into me, but I wasn't afraid. I was on drugs to protect me. He was on drugs that also protected me. The two of us were doing everything that we needed in order to defend ourselves. Together, we were safe. Nothing could hurt us.

"I'm dripping inside of you, boy," Jon whispered in my ear. His voice was soft and gentle. "Dripping my poz cum inside of you." It didn't matter. The virus was defenseless against the chemical weapons we had deployed against it. Instead, it was just a matter of two men sharing the closeness that only bareback fucking could provide.

"Give it to me," I murmured. It was late and I was sleepy from all the fucking over the course of the evening. It was a pleasant sleepiness, and I was sensitized to every breath and every heartbeat from Jon. I could even feel his dick throb in slow waves as more of his pre-cum dripped into me. "Give me your dick."

"Give you my raw dick."

"Drip your pre-cum into me," I mumbled. Something about how normal this all felt was affecting me. Although it was wonderfully normal and unremarkable, I was still in awe that Jon and JP, Cal and I had been so relaxed about sex. It was something fun, something we could share and enjoy. 

"I'm gonna fill you with my poz pre-cum," Jon continued. He whispered it in my ear, then gently sucked and nibbled on my ear lobe. It sent chills through my body.

"Give me your pre-cum," I said. "And fill me with your jizz."

"My poz jizz," Jon said. I had read stories about guys getting pozzed up. There was always a scene where the poz top would remind the bottom of the virus he carried. It had been so hot, but yet so dangerous. A quick fuck, a forgotten load, and my life would have been forever changed. But it didn't matter tonight. My body was protected and immune. 

"Fill me up. And fall asleep inside of me."

"Of course, my boy," Jon said. He gave me a peck on the cheek, then rolled me over onto my side. He was lying behind me, spooned up with me, and his dick deep inside me. "Sleep," he said, as he wrapped a thick arm around me, pulling me in tight. 

• Like 13
  • Upvote 13

• 3 weeks later...

The third chapter is a bit of departure for me; it is mostly straight. You can find it here.

Don't worry -- I am almost done with the next chapter, which brings back some of your old friends, Jon, JP, Cal, and Seth, along with some new ones, all enjoying a morning of cloudy fun and hot raw bareback sex between hot, tweaked, and horny men. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

4. Cal

"Oh, hell yeah. You know how I get when you parTy. Get that mouth over here and let me fuck that throat." His screen name was Str8HeadHunter. I'm not sure if I ever knew his name, despite sucking him off every week or so. From his sex-addled mumbling as I worshipped his tool, I had managed to figure out he was actually married, and from the casual family photographs he didn't bother to hide, I managed to figure out he had two kids, a boy and a girl. 

But that didn't matter to us. All that mattered was how perfectly his cock fit in my throat. And how hungry I was for his fertile and potent dad-cum. "Yes sir," I wrote back. 

I looked to my left. The glass pipe was on the side table right where I had left it a few minutes ago. I had woken up an hour earlier, nestled between JP and the new boy, Seth. I had turned over and buried my face in JP's chest hair, but I was already awake. After fifteen minutes, I gave up, and gently removed myself from the mound of three other men. As I squeezed my way out, they pulled closer, an animal reaction programmed deep in their brains.

I made my way to the living room, grabbing my phone and a party kit on the way. Nestled in Jon's favorite easy chair, the leather was warm against my naked skin. I turned on the lamp; it provided just enough light to carefully load the glass pipe. Jon had mentioned he had found a new dealer. The merchandise looked good, long, clear shards of crystal. There was no way I could resist, but I still took the time to melt the crystal properly before taking the first hit. I inhaled deeply, letting the thick clouds fill my lungs.

"Fuck," I mumbled, careful not to exhale too much. The purity of the drugs was remarkable; there was barely any taste, and the smell was as perfect as it had ever been. It was reflected in the drug's effects as well; even the medium size hit I had done was hitting me hard. My hole was starting to vibrate, and I was craving the taste of cock. I held the rest of the hit as long as I could.

As I held the hit, I managed to log into a few sex apps. It would be several hours before the first of the guests for Seth's orgy would be arriving. I needed dick now, and couldn't imagine waiting that long. Of course, the drugs were not helping. As I scrolled through the listing of near-by men, I exhaled, then took another long, slow hit. I was starting to spin out sleazy fantasies of each man I saw, how they would want to use my holes for their pleasure. If I was lucky, one of them would want to make it a reality. 

The pickings were slim at first, but then right around six, they started to pick up. A few minutes later, my old stand-by, Str8HeadHunter logged in. He cut straight to the chase, "Hey cocksucker. You looking?" 

I took another big hit from the glass pipe and messaged him. "Yeah," I texted. "I am." As I exhaled the hit, I pressed "send." It was too late to back out of my impending rendezvous with Josh or back down from my rapidly growing tweak. 

A few seconds later, he replied. "Fuck yeah," he said. "My place." I scrambled out of the leather chair. I still needed to pull on clothes. I padded quietly through the bedroom, still chatting with Josh, pulling on a jockstrap, an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Right as I was putting on the shoes, I got another text. "Good cocksucker. Can't wait to hear you gag."

I had been wondering if I should take the pipe with me. But the message put any debate to rest. It wasn't the first time I had serviced Josh, and I could tell when he was on the fuck-path. The morning's goal was to get him off; I was just the cocksucker that would do it. I slipped the slim case into my pockets; in addition to the pipe and the torch, it had a small baggie with at least another gram of tina. As long as my asshole was dripping sperm, Jon and JP wouldn't mind me coming back later than expected.

"On my way," I wrote back. Everything seemed to be going slower, as the crystal really kicked in. It seemed to take forever to get to the door, and then the wait for the elevator seemed endless. Of course, my sex-fogged brain couldn't think of anything other than the universe conspiring against me and denying my chance to suck some dick. I was able to keep it together enough to get out of the apartment building and into the bright, late summer morning. I put on sunglasses; they would help. I wouldn't have to make eye contact with people.

Josh's place was only a few blocks away. I walked as fast as I dared, trying not to attract attention to myself. I wanted to do another hit from the pipe, but that would have to wait. If I did a good job, Josh would want me to do another hit or three. He loved to watch me debase myself. When the tina kicked in, I would do almost anything for a taste of cock.

At the base of his apartment, I found his buzzer. Apartment 511. At the top floor; I was glad that there was an elevator. "I'm here," I said when the buzzer connected.

"Good cocksucker," he said. "Come on up here. And then go down on me." He laughed, but still pressed the button to let me in. The elevator took forever again, then I had to walk down the long, open hallway to his apartment. If I looked to the left, there were the nondescript doors; along the right, the passage was open to the weather. I could look down and see the sidewalk below. A couple was walking by, but they never looked up, much less focused on the tweaker chasing after dick on the balcony far above.

I wandered down to the far door. It was closed so I rang the doorbell. It was louder than I expected; I thought the entire building could hear it. There were a few agonizing seconds, as I wondered if I had come to the wrong door. Or if Josh had changed his mind. My mouth was watering; I could almost taste his dick in my mouth. I wanted it pressing into me, forcing its way into my throat, and pumping me full of his thick white semen.

It was probably just a few seconds before Josh opened the door. He was wearing a pair of old grey cut-off sweatpants. The outline of his cockhead was obvious. There was a momentary smile, but then as he looked me over, it disappeared into a much more serious expression. He had opened the wooden door, but paused. He made no move to open the screen door still separating us. "What's the first rule, cocksucker?" he said.

My stomach twisted. He had a long set of rules. In my haste to get here, I had only remembered the pleasures of servicing his cock, not the responsibilities that also came with it. I remembered my catechism. "The first rule is that faggots don't deserve clothes." 

"And?" Josh asked. He let his eyes trail down my body. Not that I needed any extra hints about what I was supposed to be doing.

I pulled off my shirt, folded it neatly, and put it on the ground next to me. "I'm sorry," I said. I undid my shorts and let them drop to the ground. My dick was straining against my jock strap. I glanced down the hallway. Luckily, it was still empty. 

I knelt down, and extracted the party pouch from a pocket, then folded the shorts as well. When I looked up, my head was exactly level with Josh's crotch. His cock was also utterly constrained by his clothing, eager for the kind of attention that only I could give him. 

"Good faggot," he said, and pushed open the screen door, finally allowing me to enter his lair. I stepped in from the hallway, carefully taking my clothes in with me. "You remember the second rule?"

"Yes," I said. "Faggots take the loads." I took off my old tennis shoes. I hadn't bothered with socks. I was following Josh. He was going to his study. There was a large TV, for him to watch straight porn, and a leather couch, for him to get sucked off on. "Good sir?" I asked. I was only wearing the jock strap now. 

Josh stopped right in the door to the den, turned, and gave me a disdainful look. "Don't care about your cock, faggot," he said, laughing and stroked his crotch. "What's the third rule, cocksucker?" he asked. There was an unspoken threat: not knowing the answer would bar my way into his sanctum, and deny me the pleasure of his sperm. 

"Cocksuckers suck, unless spoken to." I swallowed. I remembered the last time. I didn't speak for a day afterwards; he had me spend an agonizing hour on my back, my head hanging over the edge of his desk, as he nonchalantly fucked my throat into oblivion. He would stop every so often, make me hit the pipe, and gargle some lube. 

"Good faggot," he said. He stepped back into the room, expertly navigating himself to the couch, and falling backwards into its embrace. "God," he continued. "I need this." He pulled down his sweat pants, letting his dick spring free. I gulped. He was already fully erect. That meant there would be no acclimation period for me; we would go from zero to all eight inches immediately. "Well?" he asked, as his cock swayed back and forth slowly. "What are you waiting for?"

I gulped again. Luckily, his cock wasn't super thick. But it was thick enough and definitely long enough. Not to mention when fully aroused, it was as stiff as a steel rod. I was conflicted. My tina-addled brain couldn't stand the thought of not getting his cock. My more realistic body had an innate sense of what Josh's cock could do to me.

I slowly knelt down between his legs. I was soon on my knees, almost naked, with his erect cock right in front of me. I had been defeated by the power of his cock. "Go ahead," Josh said. "Give it a lick." I leaned in and ran my tongue along the length of his dick, starting at the base where his engorged balls rested, working my length along the warm, smooth shaft, up to the bullet-like cockhead. There was a drop of pre-cum at the tip, that I eagerly licked up.

"Fuck," he continued. "That was what I was fucking talking about. Cocksucker licking my shaft." I wondered if he talked that way with his wife or children. I took the head into my mouth, savoring another drop of pre-cum that had formed at the tip. "Although, not so fast. I want to enjoy this." I looked up at him. He was smiling, a familiar, evil smile. "When was the last time you got a load?" he asked.

"Thursday night," I said. Josh liked to begin our cocksucking sessions with a brief interrogation. Except for one small, crucial detail, he knew just about everything about my life: I was the boy for two men. I still slept around a lot. I barebacked. I had partied in front of him too many times to count. I no longer bothered even attempting to lie or embellish.

"Who was it? Where?" I looked down to see another drop of pre-cum form at the tip of his dick. He noticed it too. "Go ahead. I know you want it." I leaned in, and ran my tongue over the salty, delicious pearl of fluid.

"I was in Phoenix for work. It was another guy at the hotel. Found him online and I went down to his room and sucked him off."

"Yeah?" Josh asked.

"Yeah," I continued. The tina was surging through my veins and hitting me hard. It was easy to continue, to tell him every sordid detail of the night. "He said his wife never sucked him off." When I mentioned the wife, Josh unconsciously crossed his arms and began to play with his wedding ring. I forced myself to stay focused on his face, even as barely a foot away, his cock slowly swung with his every breath. 

"Lucky you were there to take care of him." 

"May I?" I asked, indicating the slim black case I had carried from my shorts to the study. Josh smiled. He knew exactly what it contained.

"Of course, faggot. Did you swallow his load?"

I nodded, as I took the pipe and torch from the case. "Yeah," I said, checking the bowl. The crystal had solidified into the familiar white flower. I lit the torch and held it under the bowl, watching the crystal disappear and the bowl begin to fill with white smoke. "Of course, I did," I said, then stuck the stem of the pipe in my mouth. I inhaled slowly and deeply, pausing to let the bowl re-fill with the clouds.

"Nice," Josh said, as my lungs filled up with the crystal. "Big hit for me, cocksucker." I was going to get as tweaked as possible, regardless of what Josh said. But his easy-going, yet insistent command made it easier to inhale deeply. I had hoped to delay the inevitable, but it was no use. The all-encompassing and powerful hunger was consuming me. I needed more crystal. I needed more dick. I needed more cum. 

"He asked me if I would swallow his load," I said, as I finally pulled the pipe out of my mouth. I was careful not to lose too much of the intoxicating clouds.

"That's it?" Josh asked. "Didn't know he could have asked for so much more from you, huh?" I nodded in agreement. Although Josh had never wanted to fuck me, I had told him many times about my anal exploits. "How was his load? Taste good?"

I didn't immediately answer his question. I wanted to savor the clouds in my chest and let them soak into my bloodstream. While I was waiting to exhale, I leaned in and sucked on his dickhead for as long as I could. Finally, I exhaled, and a thick cloud of the crystal blocked my vision for a second. "Big. Thick. Almost sweet," I said. I licked my lips, remembering his load and anticipating one soon to come. 

"Nice. Must have been a happy cocksucker."

"Yeah," I said. "But then he got all weird. After he came."

"Weird? How? What happened?"

"Oh, he just started saying how gross that was, that he couldn't believe I swallowed his load, what a dirty faggot I was, how gross it was." I remembered one of his quotes distinctly. "I'd never respect my wife if she did that."

"What was his name?" Josh asked me.

"I can't remember." I blushed. I wasn't even sure if I had ever known his name. Surprisingly, I wasn't even stoned when I did it.

"Well, he does have a bit of a point, you know," Josh said. I put down the torch and pipe, careful not to burn the floor. "It's pretty nasty to suck a guy off and then swallow his jizz without even knowing his name." He put his arm on the back of my head and guided me back to his dick. I opened my mouth and allowed his shaft to enter. "But that's why I love a faggot like you. Always know I'm gonna get off fucking your throat." He pulled on the back of my head, forcing his cock into my throat. I stifled a gag. "And I never have to lie to my wife."

He forced his dick into my throat, until my nose was pressed against his carefully trimmed pubes. I inhaled deeply one last time, before his shaft blocked off my airway. I could smell a bit of soap, a bit of sweat, a bit of masculinity. My own dick twitched as did my asshole. I was hungry, starving even, and this was just the appetizer. "Fuck," he grunted, and pushed his cock deeper into my throat. "Taking it all." 

My head was impaled on his cock, and there was no way I could say anything without gagging on his cock. Nor could I even nod; his dick was a stiff pole running through my mouth and throat. I finally settled for giving him a thumbs-up signal. With his free hand, he grabbed my other arm, holding it closely.

"Oh fuck," he grunted again. His dick was throbbing, and I could feel his he was dripping a steady stream of precum into my throat. "Fucking favorite cocksucker." He said it like he was praising a pet for a particularly clever trick. "Just all the way down," he said. I tilted my head upwards a bit. It was just enough to make the path from my lips to my throat a bit straighter and it was also enough to allow almost another full inch of Josh's dick to slide into my body. 

"Mmmph," I grunted. His shaven balls were pressed up against my chin. They were dense and warm, and I almost believed I felt the cum churning in them. My toes curled in anticipation; Josh was going to feed me every drop of his fertile seed and I was going to swallow every precious drop.

"Remember the third rule," Josh said. "Don't try to speak. I don't want to hear your faggot voice. I just want to feel that wet cocksucker throat." He pressed down on the back of my head, forcing my face into his crotch. Even if his penis hadn't been buried several inches deep in my throat, I still wouldn't have been able to breath. My nose pressed against his pubes and the base of his flat stomach and was completely blocked off.

But this was not the first time I had found myself in this situation nor was it even the first time it had happened with Josh. I closed my eyes, and focused on the dickhead lodged in my throat. It was dripping pre-cum and if my throat could bring this kind of pleasure to Josh's manhood, I wasn't sure if any level of discomfort mattered to me. I was here to worship him, and that meant that my first priority was to make him feel good. My needs were more than fulfilled by serving him.

The tina was hitting me hard; warm waves of sleazy futures were washing over me. Worse than that, I had let Josh get into my head. The last time I had gotten tweaked and had a dom top get into my head, I had been literally and figuratively speechless for several days. He had fucked my throat for six hours, stopping only to make me gargle some lube, hit the pipe, or a bit of both.

"Fuck yeah, cocksucker," Josh was mumbling. I looked up for a second; he was staring at me, but his eyes were focused somewhere else. His expression was a smile mixed with intense concentration. "Worship that goddamn dick, faggot," he continued. He released his grip on my head; I used the opportunity to pull off, so I just had his dickhead in my mouth. I gulped in air, trying to find an equilibrium between my burning throat and dire need for oxygen.

"Don't stop," he said, and reached for a vape pen. He pressed the button and inhaled. Compared to the tina hit he had just made me do, it was a puny effort. Even so, enough of the vape escaped that I could tell he was getting stoned. I was hardly in a position to object; he had seen me smoking crystal meth. "Uh-huh," he said, putting away the vape pen and putting his hand back on my head.

He pressed down, forcing his cock against the back of my throat. I struggled not to gag. That would have been hard with just his dickhead pressing against my tonsils. With his shaft fully in my throat, it was impossible. I jerked off his shaft; I did it quickly enough that he didn't have a chance to hold me in place. 

"Come on cocksucker. You know what you have to do. Don't let a bit of gagging stop you." I nodded and took a few deep breaths to re-center myself. "Do a hit for me," he said, pointing towards the glass pipe resting next to my leg. 

"You sure?" I asked. I was already tweaked, and wanted to ride the high a bit longer. The new crystal was amazing; another hit was going to launch me into outer space. 

"Yeah," he said. "And don't make it a pussy hit, either." I nodded. I had to take the smallest hit I dared. If that hit didn't pass muster, I'd have to do a second hit and that hit would have to be absolutely massive. "Wanna watch you debase yourself on my cock," he continued.

I reached down and grabbed the pipe and torch. I heated the bowl, forcing myself to watch the drugs melt and smoke. My mind was running off in so many ways, it was hard to concentrate. I wanted to get back to Josh's cock. I wanted to feel it dripping in my mouth and pounding my throat. But it was important to please Josh first.

I stuck the stem in my mouth, and began to inhale slowly but steadily, making sure the bowl was always filled with the clouds. I wanted to make this a hit that Josh would be proud of, even as I knew what it would likely do to me. Control was so difficult when I was high. Inhibitions were lowered, and taboos disappeared. I did things that I had never planned on doing when I was tweaked. Even worse, the most depraved things seemed so natural when I was high. They seemed like the right thing to do.

My lungs filled up, slowly and steadily. I could feel the drugs enter my body. Even before I had exhaled, the hit was affecting me. I was going to stop before it was too late. I wanted to stop before I went too far. But instead, the clouds called out to me. The clouds reminded me that anything was possible.

I took another deep breath directly from the cock-like stem of the glass pipe. This time it was going to be OK. I wasn't going to lick up cum from the floor in a video booth. I wasn't going to venture into the ghetto and let some cracked-out hung thug fuck me. I wasn't going to suck off some random stranger for 3 hours. It was going to be ok. Before I realized it, I had done the biggest hit of the morning.

"Fuck, that's what I'm talking about," Josh said. Finally, I pulled the pipe from my lips. I looked at it; from what I thought was a nearly full bowl, there didn't seem to be much left. Maybe my mind was playing tricks on me, and I had forgotten how much I had started with. But yet, my hands were shaking, in the way I associated with a deep tina high. Maybe I had smoked the entire bowl. I didn't care. I put down the pipe and torch and, still holding the hit in my lungs, went back down on Josh's beautiful dick.

"Yeah," Josh moaned, as his dick slid smoothly into my throat. He put his hand back on my head, insistently pulling me down on his shaft. Another inch penetrated my throat, and I could no longer breathe. I swallowed, forced myself to focus, and relaxed my throat. I felt his thick cockhead press deeper into me, choking me. 

But somehow, despite the very real physical discomfort, I was enjoying this. With one arm, I reached up to play with Josh's nipple. With the other hand, I reached down and started to jerk my own cock. Even though I had become crystal-limp, I still couldn't help but jerk myself off. "Fuck yeah," Josh murmured, "My very own tweaked out cocksucker." He pressed down, so that the entire length of his cock forced itself into my throat, but then immediately released all the pressure. "Show me that cloud, cocksucker," he said.

I pulled off and exhaled. The hit was bigger than I had expected, and it engulfed the two of us. I leaned forward. The cloud was obscuring my view, but luckily, I felt his cock press against my lips. I opened my mouth and let him enter me. "Oh damn," he grunted. "Just fucking worship my dick."

More of his dick slipped into my mouth. I welcomed it. Josh deserved to feel this kind of pleasure. When his dickhead pressed against the back of my throat, I didn't hesitate at all. I let the engorged shaft slide deep into my throat. Before long, my nose was pressed up against Josh's pubes, and I was deep-throating his manhood like the hungry cocksucker that I was. "That's it," josh murmured. He did another hit from the vape pen as I continued to suck him off.

About then, I sort of lost track of time. Everything seemed so easy and perfect. All I had to do was stay on my knees and suck him off. I did it with pleasure and enthusiasm; sucking dick was what I had been put on this earth to do. I remember pausing for a second for him to pour a bit of lube on his cock, and for us to share a hit from the brown bottle. Then what might have been hours of dick-worship, and another popper break. We repeated the deep throating session, this time enhanced by the warmth of the poppers.

Finally, I looked up. Josh was staring at me, his cock still hard as a rock. "Fuck, cocksucker. You keep that up, you're gonna fucking drown in my load." I smiled. A bead of pre-cum slowly formed on his piss slit. I licked it clean, savoring the salty, funky masculinity of his fluids. "God damn. You gonna swallow my load, faggot?" I nodded, and licked his cock again.

He responded by grabbing my head, holding it in place. I expected him to force me down on his shaft, but first he deftly grabbed the bottle of poppers, opened, and held the bottle under my nose. "Big hit for me, cocksucker," he said. Of course, with his dick lodged in my throat, and him holding one of my nostrils closed with a finger, I had no option but to inhale as much as I could. The first of the poppers hit me even as I was inhaling more. It was going to be an intense high. 

He pulled the bottle away, and did a big hit of his own. "Fuck, this is going to be good." He screwed the cap on the poppers, put them down, and put both hands on my head. I went all the way down on his shaft, and he held me in place. I knew how he liked to cum. He liked to pound my throat, and he was beginning the assault. It built quickly, as the poppers hit him, and he was slamming his dick into my mouth and throat. Luckily, the poppers were hitting me just as hard, otherwise I would have been gagging. 

"Fuuuuck," he grunted. I felt the tension growing in his shaft. It was the first sign. Then, there was the tightening of his balls. That was the second sign. I took a big gasp of air, right before Josh slammed the full length of his cock into my throat. That was the third sign. A few seconds later, his dick spasmed, and I knew he had just shot the first volley of his load in my throat. 

"Fuuuuck," he grunted again. This time, he pulled his dick partway out. I could taste the first few bitter drops of semen on the back of my tongue. "Fuuuuck," he repeated. He pulled his cock out; just the dickhead remained in my mouth. The cum was still flowing, now salty but no longer bitter. It was almost sweet, and I lapped up every drop, frantically trying not let any of his precious fluid go to waste.

"Every fucking drop of it, cocksucker," Josh grunted, reminding me of just how important my job was. I didn't need the reminder. There was no way I was going to voluntarily give up the chance to drink his cum straight from the tap.

With only his dickhead in my mouth, it was easier to talk. Not simple, but at least easier than when the entire shaft was thrust in my mouth. "Yes Sir," I managed to say. 

"Right on, faggot." He shoved his dick back into my throat, coating it with his thick white cum. It dripped down, and landed directly in my guts. It was a weird feeling; I was momentarily overcome with panic when a bit blocked my windpipe and I couldn't breathe. I had barely gagged when he was face-fucking me, but now I might choke on his spooge. "Goddamn cocksucker. What are you trying to do? Milk me fucking dry?"

Despite his protests, the rhythmic spurts of sperm kept on shooting from his dick. I was in cumpig heaven, and swallowed every single drop. "Yes, Sir," I said. The tina had gotten properly into my cocksucker head; I was using "Sir" with him.

"Good faggot," he said. However, he started to ease his cock out of my throat and back into my mouth. He wasn't quite as hard, and the cum was now more of a slow trickle than the explosive spurts a few moments ago. "Fucking good faggot," Josh said. "Taking all of my dirty spunk."

"Um hmm!" I grunted, trying to swallow another mouthful of his cum. He pulled his dick out of my mouth, and wiped it against my face.

"Look good with my sperm on you," Josh laughed. "You gonna wear it home for me?"

"Yes," I said. "Yes Sir, I will."

"Fucking dirty cocksucker," Josh said. He wiped his dick against my face once more, then pulled it back. I recognized the action. It was his way of telling me my job here was done. My ass twitched, thinking about the way he had just used me. I stood up slowly, the tina and poppers making my head spin momentarily.

I stepped back into the hall. Josh was a few seconds behind me, having pulled his sweat pants back on. I had stepped into my shorts, slipping the party gear into one of the pockets. I reached for my face, about to wipe off the spooge, when Josh muttered. "Whoa there cocksucker. You wear a man's semen proudly." I looked away. What I had said in the heat of poppered-up passion seemed less wise in even a few minutes later.

"Yes, Sir," I said, and pulled on my shirt. At least the sunglasses would mask the biggest glob, right at the corner of my eye. "And by the way, cocksucker," he started.

"Yes, Sir?" I nearly called him Josh. Fully dressed, we would have been two old college buddies. But regardless of our outward similarity, he was still the man, I was still the cocksucker.

"Next time you forget the first rule, you won't be getting your clothes back at the end."

"Yes, Sir," I said. I stepped into my shoes, licked the last of his cum off my lips, and headed out the door.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

• 4 weeks later...

5. Hector

I looked at the clock. It was 7:45. The sun was already shining bright. It had been ninety minutes since the faggot boy up on 54 had carefully crept out of the building. It was the advantage of the motion sensing system; even as lazy as I was, I still saw most of what happened in the early hours. But it was getting busier. If he came home much later, I wasn't going to get a chance to fuck him over. I shifted slightly in my seat. My dick was definitely in the mood to fuck him over, and it was making even sitting a bit uncomfortable. 

Just as soon as I adjusted myself, I looked at the screen. The faggot boy was coming back. I killed the key reader at the back. He was going to have to come in through the front. Come in through me. He went up to the door, swiped his card, and nothing happened. He swiped it again, before noticing the LED wasn't even lit. He stood up, and started to head to the front. Just to fuck with him, I turned the reader back on just as soon as he rounded the corner. If he went back, it would be mysteriously working again. But I didn't have to bother. He came straight in, right up to me. 

"Hey, you know the card reader in the back isn't working?"

I tried not to laugh. His fake bravado was undercut by the cum dried on his face. "I've heard that. We've got someone coming to look at it soon. In the meantime, let's double check your card is working right." I stood up and motioned the boy to follow me into the storage room in the back. He knew exactly what I had planned for him and he followed me without another word. "Your card," I asked, as I carefully locked the door behind us. 

He handed it over to me. His swagger from thirty seconds ago was gone. Another minute, he'd be on his knees, sucking my cock. Another five minutes, and I'd be fucking his hole hard, deep, and raw. "You're out early today," I said. "What were you doing?" He looked down; he was properly embarrassed about what he had been doing even without saying a word.

"Oh, I was hanging out with friends." He tried to be nonchalant about it.

"At 8:00am?" I asked. I leaned up against one of the storage racks. It was filled with packages residents still hadn't yet picked up. "Was one of your friends named Tina?"

"Yeah," he said, sheepishly. He still wasn't meeting my eyes. This was hardly the first time he had told me about partying.

"From the cum smeared across your face, seems like you had a good time."

"Yeah," he repeated, still looking down. This wasn't even the first time he had been back here with me. He was still fully dressed; it was presumptuous of a faggot like him to not have already stripped down for me.

"Bet you need more," I said. "Strip, faggot." That I even had to ask was a mistake he was going to atone for soon enough. He pulled off his shirt. His shorts were riding low enough that I could see the waist band of his jockstrap and his pubes sticking out from under it. But his chest was just as smooth as ever. "Shorts too," I said. "Your ass is your best asset."

"Yes, sir," he said. At least he hadn't forgotten how to address a real man.

"Show me your hole," I said. He turned away from me, spread his legs and bent over. His ass cheeks were perfect: half melons, hard from muscle, framed by the straps of his jock. He reached back and pulled one cheek to the side. The simple act gave me a clear view of his hole, smooth and hairless, ready to welcome my uncut brown cock and my thick Latino cum. "You're gonna get fucked, faggot," I said.

"Please, Sir," he said, grabbing his other cheek. His hole was completely exposed, and my dick was throbbing in my pants. All that was important was I needed to get my dick into his hole. I didn't even bother stripping down; I just unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. Through his legs, the cocksucker stared as my dick emerged, his eyes locked on my shaft. "Put it in me," he murmured.

"All the way in your culo," I said. "You already seeded?"

"No. Just sucked my bud off." His legs were starting to shake a bit; he was tweaking hard, and he needed something to focus on. I knew just the thing to help him. I walked over to where he was bent over and lined up my cock with his hole. I spit on it a few times; he deserved a bit of lube. "Fuck. Be slow."

"Why," I started, and pressed my dick against his hole. "Should," I continued, as I rammed into him, brutally opening him up. "I." Two inches of my shaft disappeared into his hole. "Care." Another five inches entered his body.

"Fuck," he gasped. "Not so..." he started.

But I cut him off. "Shut the fuck up, faggot. No one cares what a cocksucker says." I paused for a second, mostly to enjoy the sensation of a hot, wet hole welcoming my dick. The shift had been utterly boring, and it was nice to have some fun right before I had to head back home. It was particularly nice to be able to pound this particular faggot's hole. He had been out of town for a few days, and I had missed the way his hole sucked in my dick and then milked it dry. This was the natural order of the world, a man like me enjoying some stupid faggot's body.

I pushed the last inch of my dick into the young man's hole. He gasped but that only made my cock harder. "You still got any favors?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I do. Pipe's empty, but I've got some more tina." 

"My pipe's just fine," I said. I pulled my dick out. It was clean, although already shiny with spit and ass juice. "Get me your stash, and bend over the desk."

He pulled a zippered case out of his shorts. He opened it and pulled out a small baggie. It was full of water-clear crystals. It had been years since I had been able to enjoy; I got tested too often on this job to risk partying any longer. But it didn't mean I didn't enjoy getting a faggot fucked up and revel in the depravity that ensued. "Give it here," I said. He handed it over without protest. From the weight, I guessed it was nearly five grams; the faggot wasn't messing around today. "And fucking bend over," I repeated, when he hesitated and instead watched what I was doing with the tina. 

"Yes sir," he said meekly and bent over the desk, his head pressed against the smooth wood surface, his face carefully bent away from me. I opened the bag of crystal, and removed a single small shard. Still, it was going to be more than enough for what I had planned. I stuck my pinky under my foreskin, lifting it up just enough to stick the shard underneath. It would melt a bit, and give me a bit of a high. But most of it would land in the poor tweaker boy's ass, pushing him sky-high. It scratched a bit, and the familiar burn came soon after.

I spit on my dick twice, then lined it up with my boy's asshole. "Fucking take it, puta," I grunted, as I pressed my dick back into his hole. There was just enough spit for it to enter easily. But, at about inch four, I felt my foreskin slide back. The motion released my dickhead's first mind-altering payload directly into the faggot's tender asshole.

"Fuck," the boy said. "You fucking dosed me."

"I'm sorry," I said. I slapped his ass just in case he needed to be reminded of who was in charge here. "I didn't hear what you said."

"Fuck," he hissed under his breath. I pushed my dick a bit deeper, feeling the shard scrape against our shared skin. He gasped, but managed to force himself to speak. "Thank you, Sir."

"Hell yeah," I said. I pushed my dick the rest of the way in, feeling my pre-cum begin to drip. It was helping to lube up the boy and to melt the crystal. "You're gonna get a big fucking load. Straight from my goddamn Latin dick." 

"Fuckin' A!" he yelped. I slapped his ass. I didn't want anything interrupting this, or at least not before I had gotten my nut off in him.

"Better remember how to enjoy it," I said. "Cause I'm not stopping until I cum in that tweaked-out ass of yours." I slid out a few inches, then shoved my dick back into the boy. As I did so, the shard broke up. I hardly cared. If anything, the smaller fragments would get absorbed far faster and that meant I could properly rape-fuck the faggot. "And I'm not pulling out, either."

"Please Sir," he gasped. I reached under him and grabbed his balls. Like his cock, they had shrunk a bit under the influence of the crystal. I squeezed them, just hard enough to remind him who was in charge. "Fuck, Sir. Please Sir. Give me your load." He struggled a little bit, but not enough to matter. It only served to force my shaft deeper into his body. 

"That's what I like to hear, tweaker boy," I said. I squeezed his balls a little harder. His ass clenched, as he struggled to deal with the pain. My dick twitched in reaction and dripped more pre-cum into him. From previous encounters, I knew he was a total slut. The dried cum on his face only re-enforced that perception. I hoped the next guy liked sloppy seconds, because by the time I had finished seeding his hole, he was going to be burping cum. "And stop fighting it. We both know you love getting fucked hard." 

He relaxed slightly, and I took the opportunity to slam my dick deep into his guts. He immediately clenched back up, but it only served to lock my dick right in place in his ass. "Just take it faggot," I said, grabbing his waist, and levering myself another half inch into his body. His body was completely my play thing now, and I wasn't going to take anything less than full domination. 

For both of us, me dominating him was the right thing to do. Faggots were always happier when they had a real man's cock in their mouth or ass and men were always happier when they didn't have to hold back. He wasn't the only arrogant faggot in the building. They acted so superior, until they saw my dick and then they were powerless to say no to anything I asked of them. I started dosing guys three years ago. A year later, I stopped bothering with condoms. It was bareback or nothing. If anything, they started coming more often. Another year, and I stopped listening to them tell me how it felt.

All that was important was how it felt for me. I pulled my dick out and slammed it back in. His ass struggled to take me in, but that was part of the attraction. Something taken by force is delectable and satisfying than the plain banality of something freely given. His sudden grunts were all I needed to power through a hard-pounding, deep-dicking hole raping. He struggled for a bit, before my anal assault became too much. I was surprised that he had lasted as long as he did. The tina must have been really kicking in. 

"Fuck, Sir, Please Sir," he grunted. My dick twitched. There was nothing like a tweaked-out faggot begging for cock that made me drip pre-cum. The utter depravity of a man giving it up for another man, not just allowing me to do this to him, but begging me. "Fuck me, Sir," he repeated over and over again. It was his prayer to the only god he recognized or understood, a man's cock. 

I pushed my dick in, and held it there. "You want more?" I asked, letting a bit of pre-cum drip out.

"Please Sir," he said. The certainty was no longer there. He remembered what had happened times before, when his god was a vengeful god. L pressed my weight against his hole, and my shaft sunk in deeper. He moaned, it was hard to tell if it was from pleasure or pain. It was harder for me to care which it was. His hole felt just fine squeezing and milking my shaft. "Um," he started. "Um, Maybe," he continued. It was hard for him to get the words out. "I'm not sure." It was now clear it wasn't pleasure any longer. It's hurting a bit." 

I moaned in pleasure. There was something about eliciting that reaction from him that felt like I had just unlocked a personal accomplishment. I pulled out from his hole. Not all the way, but enough to make him think it might be over. 

"Oh?" I asked. I gently stroked his hole with my shaft. "You know, we don't have to do this. Ever." I put the emphasis on the last word. I had always made it clear with my faggots that they were free to say no. But their "no" would be final. I'd never touch them again. I can't say it wasn't difficult; when some of the pitiful little faggots came back begging, it was often hard to say no, to busting them up and reminding them what pitiful beasts they were.

"But, it's.... it’s so big," he grunted. I smiled and pushed it back into him. "You're hurting me," he grunted. His face was pressed up against the desk with his left cheek pressing against the dusty surface. His face was rigid in pain. My dick was rigid in pleasure. 

"Oh?" I asked. I started slowly but intently slam-fucking him. Each forceful thrust into his guts elicited a yelp, but despite it, he didn't tell me to stop. "I think I'm enjoying this fuck," I said, as I fell into a steady rhythm of sliding into him, dripping some pre-cum, then pulling out. "Fucking want to pound you," I said, slowly picking up the pace. 

"Please, Sir," he moaned. But this time, there was no longer the anger and fear in his voice. The crystal I had dosed him with had melted and it was now kicking in. It was the perfect timing; I needed to get off, but I wasn't interested in holding him down. "Breed me Sir, the faggot moaned. With those words, he had given himself completely over to me. 

"Fucking breed you," I replied. "Breed that faggot hole hard," I grunted as I slammed the entire length of my dick into his hole. He gasped, his eyes widened, but yet, he still managed to clamp that hole tight around my dick. "Breed that faggot hole deep," I grunted as I pulled out and pushed back in, breaking down the last of his resistance to my manhood. 

"Please Sir, breed me. Give me your seed, Sir." The crystal had worked its magic, and he was now in full-fledged cum slut mode. He would do anything, pay almost any price to get the next load. I checked my watch. Unfortunately, I had only a few more minutes before the next shift would be arriving. I wouldn't be able to put the slut through his full paces, but, there was no way I was going to pass up the chance to nut in him at least once. 

"Please, Sir," he repeated. His voice was unnaturally even and expressionless. It was the same for his eyes. They were still open, but they were focused on some distant, unknowable point. The crystal had taken him away, and he was lost somewhere in his own world. I slapped his ass hard, and slammed my dick back into him. I didn't want him escaping the utter reality of my fuck. "Fuck!" he grunted, as he jerked back to the inescapable present. "Oh God," he continued. "Fucking big dick," he said. At the last minute, he remembered what he needed to be saying. "Thank you, Sir."

I laughed. It was just pure, animal joy. I had gotten my dick up some guy's hole, and he was begging me to cum inside him. I would head some satiated and happy, the faggot would walk home exhausted, sore, and filled with sperm. I hadn't meant the laugh to come across cruel; it was just a laugh. Besides, my need to fuck hard was just as valid as the fag's need to be raped. There was no cruelty in maintaining the proper order of nature.

"Just," he started. I slammed my dick into him, and he gasped.

"No," I said. "I'm gonna get off the way I want to." Unlike some sluts, he took my cock mostly uncomplaining. I hated a faggot who constantly complained and was not above using some duct tape to keep him quiet. My dick throbbed. As much as I wanted to prolong the pleasure, I was already working on borrowed time. I needed to be at the front desk when the next shift arrived. "Hell yeah," I grunted, and slammed my dick in and out a few times. I finally settled with my cockhead nestled deep in the fag's hole.

I held it there for a second, feeling how hot his hole was. I had never used a condom on him. I always fuck a faggot bareback and yet, they never seemed to get knocked up. The entire length of my dick tingled. I pulled out half an inch and then shoved it back in. It was the last bit of stimulation I needed and the monster between my legs took over.

My balls clenched up tight and my staff thickened. I heard the fag gasp. "Fucking going to breed you," I said and slammed my dick all the way into his hole. He gasped again. I responded by shooting the first spurt of cum deep in his hole. "Fucking." I shot another spurt of man-juice into his hole. "Breeding." One more jet was injected deep in his hole. "You." I stopped any pretense of speaking, and just unloaded in his ass. Two more spurts landed inside of the cocksucker, then a third and fourth. My orgasm seemed to go on forever, through several more jets of cum. 

It was the way a real man came. It was intense, demanding, and uncompromising. "Fuck," the fag grunted, his entire body shivering from intensity of my orgasm. "Fuck, please," he moaned. I couldn't tell if he was begging for more, or for less. I went with more, and pushed all the way back into him, and unleashed several more jets. "Fill me up," he grunted. "Fucking fill me with your seed."

He had that distant look again. The crystal had convinced him that he wasn't being fucked; it was just his body going through a rough bit. I checked my watch. I had only a few more minutes, and I couldn't get caught for this. It wasn't enough time to fuck him properly, but there was more than enough time to properly fuck him up. "You want it all, faggot?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says, his voice once more distant. "Please, Sir. I want it all." I was even getting his permission to fuck him over. I grabbed the little bag of crystal, and extracted another thick shard from it. The cocksucker was already tweaked. This was going to put him into fucking orbit. I almost wished my shift was not coming to an end because it was going to be hot to watch the parade of men arrive to fuck him, then leave not twenty minutes later. 

"You're going to get it, faggot," I said. I started to pull my dick out of his hole. I was careful not to let any of the cum that I had just injected into him drip out of his hole. It was important that the cocksucker make my fluids part of his body. "Get damn everything," I said, as another few inches of my dick emerged from his hole. It was wet and glossy from the cum, and still impressively thick and hard.

"Please, don't pull out," he said. But it was too late. With a wet popping sound, my dickhead slipped from his hole. I silently counted how long it took for his hole to close back up. One second went by, and I could still see the pool of cum in his anus. Then two and three seconds, and his hole tightened up enough to hide the cum. Only after five long and slutty seconds did his ass finally close up. My dick was the one with the power and it had done this to the faggot. My dick twitched in pleasure.

"Just wait," I said. I pinched the shard between my thumb and forefinger. I had barely brushed my fingers against his but that it opened up and let me push in. I pushed in past two knuckles before pausing, but eventually, both fingers and their potent cargo were palm-deep in his hole. "There," I said. I released the shard, and carefully pushed the crystal a bit deeper in his hole. 

"Ooooof," he muttered. "What's that?" I pulled back and quickly found his prostate. I rubbed it twice, which was all he needed to start moaning in pleasure. It would be a minute or two before the warmth really kicked in and he realized that I had dosed him.

"Fuck," I said. I slapped his ass; when he looked back, he saw me glancing at my watch. "Gotta get back to work, faggot. Get dressed." He paused, longer than any cocksucker should ever think about an order. I slapped his ass. "Get dressed," I repeated. I stuffed my cock into my underwear and got dressed again. The cocksucker pulled up his shorts, barely even trying to hide his freshly-fucked hole. 

The cocksucker grabbed the bag of crystal off the desk; I doubt he noticed that there were two fewer shards in it. He looked at me like he was expecting something. "You know what to do," I said.

"Yes, Sir," he said. I walked out of the storage area, and back to my desk. Luckily, I was still alone. Which meant that the next shift was now officially late. One minute later, the faggot stepped out of the storage room, closed the door behind him, and went straight to the elevator. I would always watch him, but he had never returned my gaze. Today was no different; he stared down, like he was embarrassed by what he had just done.

I looked at my watch again. I laughed. I had gotten my rocks off and I was getting overtime. Not a bad start to my Saturday.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 7

6. JP

I woke up as the sunrise crossed from subtle to direct and intense. I woke up early enough during the week that it was sometimes hard to sleep in on the weekends. As I shifted position, a boy pressed his head against my chest. From the innate sense mammals have for their mates, I could tell that the boy was not Cal nor was the boy Jon. Slowly, it came back to me. Jon had brought a new boy over, a boy for us to play with, and with luck, infect. But somehow, it had gone a bit off the rails. The boy was adorable, and his hungry hole had drained us all dry. However, when it turned into a second and then a third load that he milked out of us, there was more than just physical attraction.

He looked up at me. "Morning," he said. 

I leaned in and kissed him. I could taste the other two men in my family. "Morning," I finally replied as I broke off the kiss. My leg was pressed against his groin, and I could feel that he had sprouted morning wood. He pressed it even harder against, still horny from the night before.

Behind him, Jon opened his eyes. Cal had gotten up earlier; if I had to guess, his hole had been hungry when he woke up. He would have hit the pipe, then tried to find some random guy to breed his hole. He required a pretty steady diet of sperm to stay satisfied, and even with the two of us, we couldn't always keep up. He would return soon enough, sweaty, disheveled, tweaking, and dripping sperm. Hopefully, by then, some more of the guests would have arrived, and he'd be able to get even more loads from them.

"Good morning," Jon said. He leaned in, over Seth's head and kissed me. Then he leaned down and kissed Seth's head. "Hungry boy," he murmured.

"Oh?" I asked.

"His hole is trying to swallow my dick," Jon said.

"You need to get fucked?" I asked Seth.

"Please," he said. I reached down and grabbed his butt cheek, pulling it apart and exposing Seth's well-used hole for Jon's raw cock. "Fill me up," he continued.

"Careful what you ask for," I said. My fingertips brushed against Jon's dick. It was soft and warm on the outside, but that masked the rigid, stiff core. His shaft was still slippery with the sweat, spit, lube, and cum that had accumulated over the course of the evening and into the small hours of the night. There was a soft gasp from Seth; Jon had penetrated the boy and the fuck had begun.

"Mmmmmm," Jon moaned. More of his shaft slid past my fingers. Jon was always horny in the morning. It was the perfect time for Seth to be gifted with another thick and potent load of sperm. "Fucking hot."

"Can you feel the cum up there?" I asked. 

Jon smiled. "Hell yeah," he said. "So much god damned sperm in this boy."

"You're a lucky boy," I told Seth.

"I know I am," Seth said. He moaned as Jon pushed his dick a bit further. It was a moan of pleasure; I wondered if he'd feel the same pleasure when being fucked at the end of our weekend together. "Your dick. So damn hard. And so fucking deep."

"And so completely raw," Jon whispered into his ear, just loud enough for me to hear it over the sounds of the two men fucking.

"Raw. And safe," Seth replied. "Fucking perfect."

My dick twitched. The night before, Jon and I had replaced most of the poor boy's PReP with harmless and ineffective sugar pills. The occasional live ammunition would make it even worse for Seth; it would help ferment a drug-resistant strain even as he thought it was protecting him. All I needed to do now was to habituate him to skipping doses as well. "Taking it all boy?" I asked.

"I am. Every raw inch of it." I leaned in and kissed him. I pressed my tongue into him and forced myself onto him. He accepted me willingly, even sucking me deeper. It was easy to lose myself into the kiss, even more so knowing my husband was fucking him. It was the same feeling we had with Cal. A fourth would be an interesting addition to our small family. "He's gonna cum in me, isn't he?"

"Yeah," I said, then kissed him again. We got lost, taking several minutes to remember to breathe, much less continue to talk. "Cum deep in your guts," I said. 

"That's what I want," Seth replied. Another kiss, another five minutes of intimate pleasure. "His load in my ass."

I wrapped my arm around Seth's head, and leaned in to kiss Jon. He was a bit flushed, his face red. He always looked that way, right before he reached orgasm. "Breed him," I whispered to my husband.

"That's my plan," Jon said. "Fill him with my cum."

I whispered in his ear, this time softly so that only Jon could hear me. "Your hot poz cum," I said.

"You know it." He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close, crushing Seth between us. The young man moaned; Jon's cock was being forced even deeper into his body, and he was loving every second of it. "Fucking cumming," Jon grunted, as his body spasmed in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Breed him," I grunted. I had kept my hand on Seth's ass; now it was time to hold him tight. My grip was tight enough to keep him from squirming away. It was his destiny to get loaded up by a bunch of poz men, and it would be a pity for him to miss another one of Jon's massive morning loads. "Fill him up."

"Fuuuck yeah," Jon grunted. He had hit the point where the only thing that mattered was his dick and the pleasure it was getting from shooting its load into Seth's asshole. "Fuuuuck," he grunted again. Each one was indicated another eruption of pleasure for Jon, and another spurt of hot, thick cum into Seth.

"You're cumming in me," Seth moaned. His voice was a bit weak; I wondered just how intense it was for him. "Fucking fill me up with your hot daddy cum." 

"Take it, boy," Jon said. "Fucking take every drop." Seth had called him Daddy, and that had gotten Jon's dick throbbing even more. Two more spurts landed in Seth before the boy had even had a chance to breathe. "Fucking breeding you, my boy."

"Please, Daddy," Seth said, embracing his desires and dreams, and allowing himself the pleasure of being properly fucked by a real man: hard and intense, raw and unprotected, dangerous and euphoric. "Breed me."

"Oh, damn," Jon grunted, then sighed in exhaustion. His pace was slowing down, but Seth had gotten a fresh morning load of cum in his ass. "Fucking intense," he said, then kissed me again. There was sweat on his lips, and I could sense the heat rising from his body. "Fucking good boy."

"Fucking hard Daddy," Seth said. He nibbled on one of my nipples, and my dick throbbed. Watching my husband fuck a young boy had reminded me of my own morning wood. "Both daddies," he said. 

Behind him, Jon slowly pulled his dick from Seth's hole. He then rolled onto his side, his arms and legs spread trying to cool down. "You ok?" I asked. 

"Fine. Just tired."

"You got a workout," I said. "As did you," I said to Seth. He smiled and kissed me. "Happy boy?"

"Yeah. But hungry. Daddy dick is filling, but it just leaves you wanting more." 

"Careful there, boy," Jon said. He was still breathing heavily.

"Can I get some food?" Seth asked.

"Sure," I said. "You know where the kitchen is, right?"

"Yep." He climbed to his knees with surprising dexterity, especially for one freshly fucked, and literally not even out of bed yet. 

"Take what you need. And come back and let me fuck you," I said. I grabbed my cock and felt how hard it was.

Seth paused for a second stepping off the bed. He reached back and grabbed his ass, pulling it aside for me to admire his asshole. There was a smear of white spooge against a light spray of hair. My dick throbbed. "Will do, Sir," Seth said. My dick dripped when I heard him call me Sir.

I looked over and saw Jon staring at my cock. He looked up and waited for Seth to step out of the room. "I saw that," he said. He rolled over next to me. "You liked him calling you Sir," he said. He reached down, and ran his finger over the tip of my dick, lubricated by my pre-cum. "Really liked it," he said, and then licked his fingers clean. 

"Or Daddy," I said. Jon reached down and continued to stroke my dick. It was still hard, and even the light stimulation from Jon caused another drop of cum to form.

"Yeah," Jon said, and trailed off for a second. He continued to gently fondle my stiff staff. "Daddy." He leaned up against me and nibbled my ear. I turned towards him and we kissed. "Big daddy dick," he said, running his finger along the length of my shaft. "Poz daddy dick," he mumbled, before I stuck my tongue back in his mouth. 

"Charged up poz dick," I said. "My man need a recharge?" I asked. I was looking forward to getting my dick into Seth again, but there was more than enough cum in my heavy balls to make all the men in my life happy. 

"Yeah," Jon said. "You gonna shoot that infected spooge into my raw hole?"

The dirty talk, so explicit about the virus we both carried, was turning me on. "Hell yeah. Re-charge my drug-free husband?"

"Re-charge, yes. Drug-free, hopefully not," Jon said.

Memories of the night before came back to me. I remembered dumping out Seth's PReP. I remembered Jon saying he was going to stop taking his HIV meds. I remembered being hard as a rock at the implications of what we were doing. "Wait. You're gonna take meds today?" I asked.

"Of course not," Jon said. "Seth deserves our most potent fluids." He rolled over and opened the bed table drawer. I smiled. "But drug free?" he said as he produced a glass pipe and a torch. "Not if I can do anything about it." With his free hand, a bottle of poppers also appeared. "Wanna start the party?"

"Only if I can breed your raw hole," I said. I already knew the answer to the question.

"Fuck yeah," Jon said. He sat up in bed, and held the glass pipe up to the window, examining how much was still left in the bowl. "More than enough for us," he said. He lit the torch and held it under the bowl, expertly rolling it and pulling the flame. It was only a few seconds before the first tendrils of white smoke leaked out. "This is going to be fun," he said. He wrapped his lips around the stem, and inhaled deeply. I could see the bowl empty. He paused for a second, and it refilled. He emptied it several more times; I was too distracted by his ass to count them properly. "Fuck," he grunted, and a small cloud escaped from his mouth.

Then he leaned in, and pressed his lips against mine. He exhaled, forcing the thick cloud into my lungs. I gasped, but managed to get most of the cloud. We continued to kiss, exhaling and inhaling the cloud between us. Jon pressed his body against me. His cock was still semi-hard from fucking Seth. It felt good to feel him against me, especially as my cock slipped between his legs, and eagerly sought out his hole. "Fuck," I said. "I want to get inside you."

"I want you in me," Jon said. "Fucking me."

"Breeding you," I said.

"Recharging me," Jon mumbled. The tina was just hitting my brain, and my dick was throbbing.

"Repozing you," I said. I reached over for the pipe; Jon handed it over. It was still lightly smoking, so I put it in my mouth. Jon held the torch under it, and within a second or two, my lungs were sucking in the thick clouds. "Mmmmmm," I muttered, waiting for the bowl to re-fill. 

"Help you pass it on to Seth," he said, dreamily. I could tell the tina was hitting him as well. It was a good feeling; our thoughts were getting sleazier and sleazier, and our bodies aroused and ready to follow those thoughts to their logical conclusion. But yet, I didn't want us to get too high yet. The entire weekend stretched out before us, a weekend full of partying and playing and pozzing. I nodded, and Jon killed the torch. I handed the still-warm pipe to Jon, who managed a still respectable hit. We kissed again, and swapped the cloud back and forth. "This is nice," he finally said.

"I'm still going to fuck you," I replied. I exhaled the last of the cloud, and it slowly drifted down, and then off the bed. "Still going to fuck you hard."

"And raw," Jon said. I rolled him over onto his back, and maneuvered myself between his legs. Instinctively, he grabbed his ankles, and spread his legs wide. I just let my dick follow the path outlined by Jon's muscular, hairy thighs. It led directly to his hole and I let my cockhead rest there for a second.

"Re-charge you with my cum."

Jon reached down and felt my dick, carefully positioning it so it could slide into his hole. "Your poz cum," he said. "Fucking potent poz cum."

I tensed my thighs, just enough to push my dick an inch or two forward. It was all the force that I needed. My dickhead slid easily into Jon's hole, and the two of us moaned softly as my shaft slid into his tight, warm, raw hole. "I'm inside you."

"Fucking me," Jon said. I leaned in, pushed a few more inches of my dick into him, and then kissed him. "Fucking me with that fat daddy cock," Jon said, when I finally let him catch his breath. He stared at me, his brilliant green eyes flashing in the morning sun. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied. It was all too easy to love a man who took my cock like Jon did, and then would return the favor with even more intensity and passion. "Love the way my pozcock feels in your hole."

"Last night," Jon began. I knew what he was going to talk about. "Your numbers." I was right.

"Yeah?" I asked. I had just gotten blood work back. My viral load was high and my T-cell count was low. It was not a good combination. 

"Are you?" He paused for a moment, hesitating. "You know. Go for it."

"Full-blown?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Full-blown." I could tell he was being careful not to put any emotion into it. He wanted this to be my decision. But it was hard for him to hide the way he was stroking his dick. Surprisingly, for a man who had both just shot his load and just hit the crystal, his cock was getting hard. "AIDS," he said.

"I don't know," I said. I pressed my dick deep into him. My cockhead twitched, and a few drops of pre-cum landed in his gut. "It's scary. But also, exciting."

"Yeah," Jon said. He smiled again, pulled me close, and kissed me. It was close and familiar, the product of years of fucking and loving. "You know, not matter what, I'm here for you. No matter what you choose."

"And your ass?"

"Will always welcome your cock. You know. I took your cock neg. I took your cock poz. And I'll take your cock with full-blown AIDS as well."

"Fuck," I grunted, shoving my cock deep into my husband's ass. "I love you."

"I love you too. I want you to cum in me." Jon wrapped his legs around me, and pulled himself onto my cock. A bolt of sexual energy ricocheted out of my dick, across my body, and landed in my brain. "Fucking give me your AIDS load," he grunted into my ear.

"You want it?" I moaned. "You want my AIDS cum?" I asked. I was pounding my dick into him relentlessly. I don't know why I even thought the question. I had past the point of no return, and there was no way I could stop myself.

Jon, of course, was hungry for my dirty, infected poz load. "Breed me," he said. "Fucking breed me with that AIDS dick. Fill me with your foul and toxic cum." He tightened his legs around me and held me fast. He was holding me tightly enough that it was hard for me to even move, much less pull out far enough that even a drop of my deadly poz cum would drip out of his hole. "Make me your poz bro. Your infected husband."

My dick was throbbing. These were some of the darkest and most depraved fantasies that we had, the ones where we would infect each other, spread it to our friends, and gift it to utter strangers. These were the fantasies that Cal had help us make real and the same fantasies that crystal made more intense and arousing. "Fuck," I grunted. "Your hole is hungry for it."

"Give it to me," Jon moaned. "Fucking breed me. Knock me up. Give me your disease." I leaned in, and we kissed. I was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum into Jon's hole.

Several years ago, the two of us had hooked up with a doctor. Tweaked out on crystal, the three of us had started talking about pozzing. He had told us about his patients, how the men would tell him first about playing around with tina. Then the men had told him about barebacking when they were high. Finally, he would tell each of them that they were poz. We smoked another bowl together, sharing stories of partying and barebacking.

Finally, Jon had asked the doctor if pre-cum was enough. The doctor had taken samples of each of our pre-cum and showed us under an old microscope just how many sperm were there. "Enough to get a girl pregnant," the doctor had said. "Or infect a twink," he had also added.

Ever since, Jon and I had treasured these longer moments of exchange. It allowed us to build and strengthen the fluid bond between us, without the pressures and aftermath of a release. Even so, invariably the resulting orgasms were the biggest and most intense we shared. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. "You want to share another hit?" I asked.

Jon smiled. He knew exactly how another hit from the glass pipe would impact our love-making. The talk would get dirtier and we would push each other to greater extremes. I couldn't help but wonder about Seth. The young man had taken multiple loads from all three of us last night, and then, Jon and I had destroyed the only thing that was protecting him from us. Both things had been ideas cooked up in previous tweaked-out party sessions. What would we think up this evening? "Yeah," Jon said, jolting me back to reality.

He reached over and grabbed the pipe and torch. We sat up a bit, making it easier for him to heat up the bowl. It quickly started smoking, and he stuck the stem of the pipe in his mouth. As he inhaled and tasted the familiar smoke, he closed his eyes and smiled. "Fuck, this is nice. You inside me," he said between breaths draining the bowl. 

"My poz cock," I murmured, as he continued to suck down gulps of clouds. Finally, he nodded, and I took the pipe from him. It was still warm, so I took a few quick hits. "Maybe my AIDS dick," I said as I adjusted the torch. The drugs were filling my lungs, and just beginning to hit my brain. The crystal was amplifying the HIV already lodged there, and sending signals directly to my cock. It was all-consuming; all I wanted to do was breed.

I kissed Jon, and we swapped spit and clouds, letting all of the drug fill our body. The warmth was spreading outward from my cock and only re-enforcing my erection. "Fuck," I moaned. My dick stiffened. "I want to breed you," I grunted.

"Do it," Jon replied. "Breed me hard."

"I want to breed Cal."

"Do it, man," Jon replied to me. "Breed him deep."

I shoved my dick deep into Jon's raw hole. "I want to breed Seth," I said. I said it on auto-pilot, but I suddenly realized that I had meant it all. I wanted to breed my husband, of course. And, clearly, I wanted to breed our young boy. But I also wanted to breed this brand-new boy as well, and I wanted to breed him in the same breath as these critical men. 

"You wanna breed Seth?" Jon arched his brow at me, but then smiled. "One rule." It was my turn to look quizzical, but Jon continued. "One rule. As raw as possible," he said, smiling. My cock twitched, and more pre-cum dripped into Jon's hole.

"Of course," I said, and kissed him again. It was hard to imagine life without Jon. It was horribly trite, but he wasn't just my husband, but also my best friend, closest confidant, and indispensable therapist. He usually knew what I needed long before I realized it.

"You need another hit," he said. "A big one," he continued. "Before you breed Seth with that thick, hard cock of yours."

"Poz cock," I mumbled, as I picked up the pipe and fumbled with the torch.

"More than that," Jon said. "Fucking AIDS cock." Between my arousal and the crystal, my head was spinning and my dick was throbbing. It seemed all I could think about was spreading my seed and my virus. I wanted Jon to get it; I wanted Cal to get it; and, of course, I wanted Seth to get it. Nevertheless, I still managed to get the torch lit, and melted the tina. I stuck the pipe in my mouth and inhaled. "Big hit for me, my love. And a bigger hit for Seth."

I inhaled slow and deep, letting the potent drug fill my lungs and seep into my bloodstream. I savored the hit. Before the day was done I would introduce Seth to these pleasures of crystal. I wondered how far the drug would push him and what dark fantasies would be uncovered. "That's it," Jon said. His voice was gentle, yet firm. It was impossible for me to deny him anything, even when it was a drug-fueled sexually depraved fantasy. Or maybe, especially when it was a party and play sexual fantasy. "Get tweaked for me. And get Seth tweaked for all of us."

I paused a second, lowering the torch to avoid burning the tina. "And plant some toxic seed in that fertile ass," I said. I stuck the pipe back in my mouth, and inhaled a thick cloud. "Fuck," I grunted, and dutifully inhaled another cloud. I was able to do a third before my lungs filled up. "But not before I plant one inside of you," I said.

I held the hit for at least a minute. I put the pipe to the side, and gently slow-fucked Jon's hole with my cock. Even as early into the party as I was then, I was still utterly tweaked, and the additional hit would only make it worse. "Re-infect me, my poisoned man," Jon said. He squeezed his ass around my shaft. I was trying to hold off, but I was getting pushed closer to the edge. "I know you've got plenty of loads up there," Jon said.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, exhaling the thick cloud. It took a second before I could see Jon again. It was a bigger hit than I should have done, but I was beyond caring about that. I needed to share my gift. "I'm getting close." Last time I had partied like this, I had cum at least five times before I lost count. There would be plenty for both Jon and Seth. 

"Cum in me," Jon grunted, squeezing my dick. I grunted. "Fucking breed me with your poz cock," he continued. "Infect me with your AIDS cum," he said, as he pulled me down into a kiss. His tongue pressed into my mouth, and I lost it.

"Fuuuuck," I grunted again, as my balls churned. "Oh god. So fucking hot. Gonna cum in you. Fill you up with my poz cum." I was on autopilot, more observing my body going through its darkest impulses. There was nothing I could do to keep from cumming. 

"Do it," Jon said.

"Fucking re-infect you with my poz cum?" I asked in reply. "You want it?" I knew the answer, but it was far sweeter to hear it from him.

"Fucking breed me. Fucking infect me with your AIDS cum."

"Oh fuck," I grunted, and slammed my dick into my husband. This was how we stayed connected. We exchanged fluids as often as possible, and we had always embraced the deadly consequences. My balls clenched, and my cockhead tingled. I was on edge. I pushed my dick all the way into Jon and held it. "I'm cumming," I muttered before I lost all capability for rational thought. "FUUUUCK," I grunted, as a jet of pozcum rocketed down the length of my shaft, directly into Jon's receptive hole. "FUUUUUCK," I grunted again when a second spurt shot out. 

My cum was thick and hot. It burnt as it travelled the length of my dick, but it only reminded me of the potency of my seed. My dick was a loaded gun, my balls were endless magazines, and I was shooting right into my husband. I slammed my cock back into his wet hole, feeling the slimy fluid I had already injected squish around, and felt the force of the third spurt into his raw asshole.

"Fuck, your cum burns," Jon said. He smiled. "I hope that means you're shooting proper AIDS spunk." That comment got him another thick load of cum. Jon tightened his ass around my shaft, clenched his fists, and closed his eyes. With over eight inches of my dick buried inside his body, we were completely connected. I felt the struggle of his body, wanting simultaneously to reject my deadly, diseased gift of virus-soaked semen and accept my loving, purifying gift of marriage.

Jon struggled for several seconds, his ass writhing on my cock, before his need took over. He relaxed, his ass released, and I felt him accept my loving and deadly seed. "Take it, my man," I said, as more of my juice dripped into him. "Get every drop," I continued.

"Fucking intense," Jon said. My dick was still lodged deep in him, still dripping cum. But the initial intensity of the orgasm had passed and I could enjoy the long release. "I think you're full-blown," he said. "At least the way your cum burns."

I smiled. I closed my eyes, and imagined myself in a few years, following this path. The virus would have left marks on my body. My cheeks were hollow, my frame was a bit gaunt, but I still had the muscles and the hair. However, my cock felt bigger. Stronger even, and so much more potent and powerful, compared to today. In my vision, it thrust in and out of Jon. It pounded Cal relentlessly. And slammed deep into Seth; the young man now had a beautiful biohazard tattoo emblazoned on his flat stomach.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. My dick surged, and two more spurts of cum drained from the bottom of my balls into Jon. I would need a bit of a respite before I was going to be able to cum again. But that would be later. For now, I stroked in and out as I worked the thick toxic paste into Jon's guts.

"Wow," Jon said, his eyes distant. He clenched his fists again, and this time, his entire body shook, not just his ass. "Wow," he grunted again, as he struggled to maintain control. His ass held onto my dick like a lifeline. For a moment I was scared, worried that it was a reaction to the drugs we had done, not the cum I had just injected into him. But then, just as before, he relaxed and his ass sucked in my dick, accepting every poisoned drop of my seed. "Wow," he said again. "Those were, uh."

Jon didn't finish the sentence quite yet. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me tight against his chest, and kissed me. I thought for a second, I could taste my cum in his mouth. But then I lost myself in the post-orgasmic bliss. We made out for maybe seconds, maybe hours, before Jon finally broke it off. "I love you," he said. "And that cum. You need to share those dregs of your infected balls with Seth."

"I will," I said. I shifted slightly; it was just enough stimulation to realize that my dick had finally gotten semi-soft, and it started to fall out of Jon. "When does the party start?" I asked. I reached over and grabbed Jon's cock. His was soft and small; the crystal had hit him much differently than it had affected me.

Jon carefully rolled over. Unfortunately, it meant that my dick fell out but he ensured that every drop of my spooge stayed inside him. "Jesse should be over shortly. Thought Seth would enjoy a massage before the gang bang."

"And get his hole penetrated by Jesse's unmedicated dick?" I asked. My own dick was twitching, thinking about another load of infected cum landing in Seth. Even though I knew this was the crystal thinking for me, it was still felt undeniably real to me. 

"Among other things," Jon said. He smiled.

"This the time for us to introduce him to partying?" I asked.

"Hell yeah it is," Jon said. "I thought you would never ask." We kissed again. "Maybe a booty bump. And you can fuck it into him?" I kissed him again. My dick was throbbing. "You want to message Jesse? Tell him what the plan is?"

"Sure." I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I found Jesse one page down in my messages; it had been a quick conversation about helping poz some boy Jesse had found. I pounded out a quick message. "You and me. We're gonna help Seth get his first booty bump. And more high viral load cum."

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...