Dreaming of Adventure / Seeking the Clouds

Gymguy8

7. Cal

I kept my eyes down as I waited for the elevator. I was painfully aware of Hector staring at me; it was impossible for me to meet his eyes after he had used me. What he put me through wasn't that much worse than other scenes; it was the degree that Hector didn't care. I poked the "up" button again, hoping that it would make the elevator come more quickly. It was probably only a few seconds later, but it felt like hours; I was terrified that Hector would make some comment.

Finally, the elevator arrived. I stepped on the elevator, ignoring the sudden burn in the depths of my gut. I jabbed "52," wishing only once, that we were on a lower floor. The burning had gotten worse, and I realized that Hector had dosed me. I had only a few more minutes before I was a complete sex-pig. The doors closed, and the elevator began the slow ride up. I pulled out my phone.

"Hey. When are you coming?" I texted Vic. Over the years, Vic had fallen in and out of my life. I always welcomed him back, because when he fucked me, it was always amazing. 

"Soon. One last errand for Sean and me to do." Sean was his partner. "You need some extra?" he added, leaving little question of the nature of the errand.

"Just got dosed," I texted back. The burn was continuing. My hunger was only growing. I needed something in my hole. Anything. 

"That wasn't a no. I'll be there as soon as I can," Vic replied. "And make sure my tweaker boys what get what they need" My ass twitched, thinking about sliding down on Vic's fat eight-inch dick and blowing clouds with him. I'm sure Sean be doing the same with my Jon. The tina was hitting me hard, and the darker thoughts were emerging from hiding. I remembered the way his tina-powdered dick had burned when he forced it in my hole. I remembered the things I had done to please him, and I remembered how much Jon had loved to watch the show.

My ears popped, as we cleared the twenty-fifth floor. I rubbed up against the railing, pressing my asshole against the hard brass pipe. I needed to get it together, but I had no idea how much crystal Hector had put inside me. I just needed to keep it normal until Vic came over. He'd dealt with me before, horny and tweaked and hungry. 

The rest of the ride up seemed to go faster. Of course, no one was getting on or off. I stepped into the condo and kicked off my shoes. The place was quiet, which meant the three men were likely still sleeping in our master bedroom. I could sneak into the guest room, and once alone, I would be able to relax a bit. Of course, in my current mood, relaxing would mean finding a nice dildo and fucking myself with it while I cruised for more men to breed my hole. I was walking through the kitchen, almost to the guest bedroom, when I ran into Seth.

"Oh, hi," I said, forcing myself to stay calm. He had been sitting at the counter, staring at his phone. He was shirtless; the bright morning light accentuated his muscles and revealed a light spray of brown hair across his chest. I tried not to react. But when he noticed me, he suddenly stood up. He was wearing a pair of running shorts. The cut and color looked familiar, but my attention was held by the thick pole straining against the fabric.

"Oh. Hey," he said. I looked up long enough to see that he was turning red, before my hungry hole forced my attention back to his boner. "I hope you don't mind," he continued. It hit me that he was wearing my running shorts. "I needed something to wear."

Him wearing my shorts only made it easier for me to get him out of them. "And if I said it wasn't ok?"

"Well," he started. Then he smiled. "Well. I'd have to take them off."

"And what would you do if I told you it was ok?"

"Hmm." He thought for a second. "Make you take off your shorts for me."

In the drug-clouded moment, he was definitely the smarter one of us. "It's cool. You can wear my gear."

"Good. I figured. Although it was hard to tell who owned what." I pulled off my shirt. Between the sex and the drugs, it was damp with sweat. I tossed it to Seth. He caught it with a practiced ease. His natural athleticism had reminded me of JP; despite his strength and stamina, Jon was always a bit awkward. Seth buried his nose in my t-shirt. "Goddamn," he said, looking up. He took another deep sniff of my sweaty shirt. "Your sweat." He took another hit, like a cocksucker on poppers. 

"You like it?" I asked. Seth's free hand dropped to his groin. He ran his palm over the length of his dick. 

"Fuck yeah. Smells so damn good." He looked up again, his face no longer red with embarrassment, but now red with lust and passion. Before he could say anything else, I stepped right up to him, close enough that, if it were not for the running shorts, our dicks would have touched. I leaned in and kissed him. 

His lips were just as soft as I remembered, but he surprised me by pushing his tongue into my mouth. He slung the towel over his shoulder, and reached for my ass, squeezing it hard. "You want that ass?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," Seth grunted. I wrapped my arms around him, and pulled him against me. His cock pressed up against mine. Due to the tina in my blood, the pairing was one of opposites: his masculine hardness against my tina softness. He let go of my ass, and pushed his hand in under my shorts. He felt me up a bit, then paused, then carefully ran a finger along the strap of my jock. It led him directly to my hole. "Sweaty jock strap," Seth muttered. "Nice."

"Yeah?" I mumbled. I pushed away from him, stepped back, and turned around, with my legs spread. I carefully pushed down my running shorts, giving Seth a careful show of my ass. Stealing glances back, he was still stroking his shaft. "You want to see me sweat?" I asked him. "Fuck me." 

"Yeah?" Seth asked me back. "You want this?" The thick ridge of his dickhead was etched into the thin fabric, as he pulled the running shorts tight over his cock.

"Hell yeah," I said. I stepped out of my shorts; I was just wearing a pair of sneakers. I was still young enough to pull off college jock, and I made sure that I put it to full effect. "Fucking pound my holes."

"Damn. Like one of those soccer jocks in the locker room."

"Begging you to fuck him."

Seth didn't reply immediately. Instead, he pushed down his shorts, letting his hard fat cock escape. It flopped down slightly; in the daylight, it looked bigger than I remembered. He kicked off the shorts, and then he was naked. Naked and erect, he seemed like a young god, waiting to spread his seed. He grabbed his dick. "You want this, you gotta know. I only bareback."

I was bent over, staring at him through my legs. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart, exposing my hole to him. "I don't use rubbers. Ever." I ran a finger around my hole. It was slick with Hector's sperm; I thought I could almost feel the last few bits of crystal dissolve into the wetness.

"Fuck yeah," Seth said. He was stroking his cock. I turned back to face him, and dropped down to my knees. I was a bit taller than Seth, but I leaned in a bit, and my mouth was precisely level with his cock. "Go ahead," he said. "Get me wet."

I opened my mouth, leaned in, and allowed his dickhead to slide into me. "Oh god," Seth moaned, as I flicked my tongue over his cockhead. It was already wet with pre-cum, the uniquely sweet taste of youth and innocence. I remembered when my cum had tasted like that; but finishing college had helped me grow up, and moving in with Jon and JP had replaced my innocence with an impish depravity. I didn't regret the loss. It wasn't even a loss; it was just my life then was different.

Seth ran his hand over my head. It was a casual, but intimate touch. He was laying claim to me for at least as long as it took to get off. The crystal made it so easy to give myself up to the blond muscle god. Fuck. And the night before, it was me who was fucking his mouth. He pushed me down on his dick, almost instinctively pressing harder when I choked, and forced me to take another inch of his cock. "Get me wet," he grunted, and pushed still more of his dick into my throat.

"Mmmph," I grunted, suddenly aware that I could no longer breath. At least it was not an unfamiliar situation for me; it had barely been an hour since I had serviced Josh. Before I even knew I should gag, I repressed the instinct.

Seth noticed. "Fuck, man, massage my dick like that again." He held my head in place and forced the last bit of his dickshaft into my mouth. I couldn't help but gag; a few drops of spit drooled from my mouth. "Damn," he said, noticing my reaction. "Fucking choking on it."

I nodded in agreement, swallowing as quickly as I could in order to massage the full length of his cock, and ward off the inevitable choking sensation. But before that happened, Seth pulled his dick almost all the way out. "Yeah," I managed to say, before Seth decided that I had recovered sufficiently. 

"So, why don't you take it all?" Seth pushed his dick all the way back in. He didn't even give me a chance to fully open my mouth, much less prepare my throat for his thrust and penetration. Despite my lack of preparation, I still managed to take almost all of it. Seth rewarded me with a smile. "Fuck that feels good," he said. 

I nodded my head. His dick was already buried deep in my throat, and breathing was impossible, much less speaking. I was kneeling down and my lips were wrapped around his shaft. Once more, I was a cocksucker, and I was reveling in the simplicity of the role. All I had to care about was pleasuring Seth. Anything else was secondary.

I continued sucking him off, working my way all the way down his shaft, then focusing on his head, then back down to the base. It didn't matter what I did; the young man was horny enough that anything I did elicited a moan of pleasure. 

Finally, he managed to speak. "I want to fuck you," Seth said, pushing me off his cock. It was a brief shock, to suddenly have no cock in me at all. I stared at the stiff shaft right in front of me, watching it glisten from my spit and his pre-cum. I wanted to suck on it all morning long. But I also wanted him to fuck me with it. 

"Sure," I said. I stood up, grabbed Seth by the balls, and gently lead him to the kitchen counter. "Just need a bit of lube," I said.

"Of course," Seth said. I opened the cabinet. It was the one filled with our meds, vitamins, and supplements. But it also had bottle of poppers. 

I reached back behind the bottles of Triumeq and found the small brown bottle. I noticed Seth staring at the multiple shelves of pills. "Yeah," I said. "That's what we deal with."

"Well, I've got one. And I still have to remember to it," Seth said. "I need to do that this morning."

"But there's something you need to do first," I reminded him. The delay was mutually beneficial. I wanted to get fucked by him, and I wanted him to be my poz-brother. It was probably the tina talking, but there was a bond between the two of us. It was more than just the traditional bond of a cocksucker and a dickdonor. It was something deeper, something closer to what I felt for Jon or JP. 

I felt a bond with him. I wanted him for more than just a fun weekend stealth pozzing. I wanted him to share the full experience of male sexuality with me, even the darkest and most depraved moments. I was familiar enough with the feelings that I knew it was mostly the crystal talking, but I didn't care. His young cock was hard, nestled in my ass crack.

"Yeah?" Seth asked. His dick was now pressing up against my hole. He was gently rubbing it back and forth. It wouldn't take much for it to slip into me. "What do I need to do?"

"Fuck me," I said. I reached for the bottle of olive oil on the counter, and let a few drops fall from the spout and onto Seth's dickhead. 

"Wait, is that safe?" Seth asked. "I thought you shouldn't use olive oil."

I smiled. He was like a wary puppy dog, constantly checking in and reminding himself that he wasn't putting himself at risk. "It's just not safe for condoms." I made a show of looking around. "I don't see any condoms around here."

"I don't want a rubber coming between us," Seth said. 

"I don't want anything between us," I replied. I poured more of the oil on Seth's dick. He stroked his shaft a few times, making sure it was properly greased up. "Give it to me," I said, as I took a long hit from the poppers.

"Hell yeah," Seth said, and pushed his dick up against my hole. The poppers hit, and all I wanted was his dick inside me. My hole stretched open and his dickhead pushed into me. I could barely put up any resistance; I was still recovering from Hector's fucking. "Oh, fuck!" he grunted, as his stiff shaft slid into my hole. I was hungry, and Seth's cock was exactly what I was craving.

"OH FUCK," Seth grunted again. "Your hole is fucking swallowing my dick." "OH FUCK," he repeated himself. I knew exactly what his dick was feeling. The heat of a worked-out hole. The wetness of a loaded-up hole. The hunger of a tweaked-out hole. It was his first time, and it was going to be memorable. "That feels so," he trailed off. The words for the feelings didn't really exist in any human language; we were powerless to describe them.

"Be quiet," I said. It was better not to try. "Focus on my hole. Focus on fucking it."

"Hell yeah," he said. It wasn't really a thought. It was just an acknowledgement that the animal had been unleashed. He pulled out from me suddenly, then before I could even gasp, he slammed back into me. Even though I had just been raped by Hector, I wasn't prepared for the vigor and youthful intensity of Seth's pounding. "Damn, this is nice. Your hole feels so fucking hot."

He pulled out, then pushed back into me. Each of the strokes had gotten him a bit deeper in my hole, until now, I felt his balls hit my ass. "So, fucking...fucking...welcoming." It was easy to let myself to relax and to allow him to penetrate me. Even the merest thought of protest had been washed from my mind by the insistent, unrelenting clouds. "And so damn wet," he said. He paused for a second, his dickhead deep in my guts.

He pulled out. It was slow and deliberate, and he didn't pause until just the tip was barely in my hole. "Wet," he grunted, then pushed his cock all the way into me. He wrapped a muscular arm around my chest and pressed his head against mine. "Is this how I felt when I was full of cum?" I asked. 

I clenched my ass around his dick. He had felt Hector's semen. "I dunno," I said. "What does it feel like to you?"

"Oh god," Seth said. His dick twitched and dribbled some pre-cum. There was one more man's DNA in my hole. "So many feelings. Dark. Sexy. Dangerous. Exciting. Dirty. Arousing. Depraved. Sleazy." He paused for a second, thrusting his hips against my ass, forcing his cock deeper into me. "Only one feeling. Pleasure."

I twisted back, and our lips met. He forced his tongue into my mouth, asserting his control over me. We kissed forever, his cock finding a perfect rhythm to fuck me, and my hole accepting every thrust. With his other hand, he reached around and grabbed the basket of my jock strap. I was surprised enough to break off the kiss. "Yeah," I said, finally answering his question. "Yeah. That's how you feel when you're full of cum." 

"Goddamn," Seth said. "Fucking like nothing else."

"You've never done it before?" I asked. Somehow, I had just assumed Seth had topped raw before.

"Once. And it was amazing. But you're, god. astounding. So, fucking wet. So, fucking..."

"Hungry?" I asked, as I pushed back on his shaft.

"Yeah. Hungry." His hand wrapped around my cock. I had just started to party, and I wasn't yet totally soft. "But?" Seth asked, expecting my long, stiff erection of the previous night.

"I'm getting fucked this morning," I said. "That's all you need to focus on." 

"Fuck yeah," Seth said. "Could fuck this hole every morning," he continued, but I barely heard his words. His cock was deceptive; it looked only slightly thicker but normal. As impossible as it seems, Seth's dick had managed to stretch me out well beyond what Hector's dick had done. I could only think about the dick in my hole. It was massaging my prostate, and the fabric of my jockstrap had gotten wet. The slow leak of pre-cum was now a steady dribble. "Goddamn! Your hole is so fucking wet."

He leaned in to kiss me once more. Our bodies pressed against each other; his skin was warm and sweaty. Our tongues explored each other's mouths; I hoped he couldn't taste the cum in my mouth. "How many loads you have in you?" he asked. He pressed his dick into me; I could feel the cum seep around his fat cockhead. "How many men fucked you?"

"Only one," I said. "One load." I had swallowed Josh's load. But swallowing didn't count. True sharing was taking a load in my ass. "One man." It seemed like such a small number. I had long ago lost track of the number of men that had cum in me.

"Only one?" Seth asked. "Feels like more."

"He cums a lot."

"Not the first time?"

"Not at all."

"And was he?" Seth paused for a moment, but his cock remained hard. "You know. Poz."

"I didn't ask." Doesn't matter, does it?"

Seth slammed his cock deep into me. He dribbled some precum, pulled out, then pushed back into me. "No," he said. "Not these days."

"Or for me. Doesn't matter if he's poz or not." Seth pushed into me and let out a gentle moan of satisfaction when I said "poz." His cock also let out some more pre-cum. I had seen hints of it the night before, but now it was achingly clear. The boy was getting turned on by poz talk. "I can take any load I want," I continued.

"How long for you?" Seth asked me. I wondered if he remembered asking the same question the night before. He was a bit stoned and had repeated himself several times.

"Six years."

"And they were the ones?" Seth asked. 

"Yeah."

"You were a bugchaser?" He remembered the night before. I had told him my story. He remembered what I had called myself.

"Yeah. What do you think?"

He shivered slightly. From his cock, the fear and excitement that bug chasing gave him was easy to feel. He just needed a way to rationalize taking loads; my family would be more than happy to remind him about the failure rates of PrEP. Coupled with his growing distaste for rubbers, it would be just a matter of time before he would be the one dripping cum from random men. "It's kinda exciting. And scary too."

"I know. It is. At least you have PrEP." 

"Was it just Jon and JP?" Seth asked. He hadn't asked about that part last night.

"No," I said. "Not at all."

"How many?" His dick was dripping.

"A lot," I said. "More than I can count."

"Fuck," Seth said. His dick was harder than ever, and his breathing had the rapid, shallow cadence that I associated with a man reaching orgasm. "That's so fucking hot."

"You want to add your load to my collection?" I asked. Slow and steady. Over the years, I knew it was easier and better for them to say it first. Seth wasn't quite ready. But he was close, and I would help pull him closer to the line.

"Fuck yeah," Seth grunted. His hips were slamming against my ass, thrusting his hard cock deep into me. The slightest nudge would send him over the edge and Seth would tumble into complete gratification. "Fucking fill you up."

"Breed me," I grunted. It would only be my third load of the day. Under the influence of the tina coursing through my veins, three seemed like only a good start. Seth was pounding my hole hard. Between him and Hector, I was going to be sore the next day. But it would be worth it, because I would have gotten all their loads. "Fill me with your sperm."

"Hell, man. You're gonna get." He pulled out, and then, with all the force he could muster, he slammed his cock into me. "Get it all," he continued. His dick stiffened. It was almost a length of additional penetration. "All of it," he grunted. His dick pulsed and then there was the unforgettable feeling of heat and wet in my gut. He was cumming in me.

"Give it to me," I grunted, encouraging him to continue. My head was spinning, and his orgasm was the only thing that mattered. I squeezed tight around his shaft. It was critical that I milk Seth dry. I needed to get every drop of seed from him that I could. "Fucking breed me."

"Take it," Seth grunted. His hips were bucking since they were no longer under any conscious control. "Fucking take my load." His cock was the only thing that mattered, and he was using my hole for his fullest pleasure, utterly ignoring the impact he had on me or my stretched-out ass. "Goddamn," he exclaimed, as his dick slid slowly back into my hole. He was dribbling out sperm at the same time, so he smeared a thick layer across the full depth of my hole. "Fucking be my spermbank."

"Oh fuck," I grunted. My hole was tingling from the new addition; I already knew that just his load would not be enough. Vic would be here shortly; he could give me another load. Plus, Vic's load would be a proper poz load. "Fucking load me up." Vic's cock would be bigger than Seth's, plus he liked his fucks rough and intense. I'd need all the lubrication I could get. "Fill me with your sperm."

Seth pulled me tight against him, and he kissed me. I could hardly refuse him; he was still busy unloading his seed into my ass. But the kiss was almost more intimate than the simple, automatic act of fucking. That kiss was something very special; it brought us closer together, beyond just exchanging loads of semen. "Wow," he finally said. "Thanks," he continued.

"Thanks?" I asked. "For?"

"For taking my dick. For letting me cum in you. For you holding my load and cock, tight in that raw ass of yours."

"Of course. And thank you. For pounding my hole. For loading me up with your seed."

"Yeah," he said. There was a boyish charm to him, just enough for me to almost read too much into his smile. Still, we kissed again, sharing like two brothers should. "So fucking hot," he said. Our kisses had taken up several minutes, and his dick had gotten a bit soft. He shifted his weight slightly. "Fuck," he grunted, as his dick started to slide out of my ass. 

"Wait," I moaned, trying to adjust my own posture to keep his dick inside me. Unfortunately, he wasn't quite hard enough and I was overly tweaked enough that his tool fell out of my ass with a wet pop. "Fuck," I grunted.

"Your hole. So fucking wet," he said. "So hot. So dirty."

"I know. You cumming in me. Breeding me." I noticed I had left a bottle on the counter. It was an old bottle of meds; I opened it and peered in. At the base were several pills, shaped like dicks. I grinned to myself. It was a stash of E I had forgotten about. I shook one out and quickly swallowed it. All Seth saw was me taking one of my HIV-meds. Although, in some way they were. They made it easier for me to spread my disease.

"How often?" Seth asked me.

"A few pills a day. It's not bad."

"A bit like me. It's already one pill a day." 

"Yeah, it's pretty easy to stick with the routine," I said. "Speaking of which," I continued. "Have you taken yours yet?"

"No," Seth said. "But, um, where's my bag?" 

"The duffle bag?" I asked. Despite Seth just injecting his cum into me, I was still hungry. I had done too much crystal too quickly, and all I could think about was dick. I wanted more dick. I found my phone and started to text Vic again. 

"Yeah. I thought I left it in here," Seth said.

"I took it to the bathroom," I said. But, that was a little ambiguous. There were a lot of bathrooms in the apartment. 

"Um, where's the bathroom from here? I'm kinda lost." 

I tapped out a quick message to Vic. "Yeah. It's a bit over the top, I know. Jon did well with a start-up." I stood up and motioned for Seth to come.

I read the text over one last time. "I need dick. Your dick." I hit send.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 16

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 1:22 PM, Gymguy8 said:

6. JP

I woke up as the sunrise crossed from subtle to direct and intense. I woke up early enough during the week that it was sometimes hard to sleep in on the weekends. As I shifted position, a boy pressed his head against my chest. From the innate sense mammals have for their mates, I could tell that the boy was not Cal nor was the boy Jon. Slowly, it came back to me. Jon had brought a new boy over, a boy for us to play with, and with luck, infect. But somehow, it had gone a bit off the rails. The boy was adorable, and his hungry hole had drained us all dry. However, when it turned into a second and then a third load that he milked out of us, there was more than just physical attraction.

He looked up at me. "Morning," he said. 

I leaned in and kissed him. I could taste the other two men in my family. "Morning," I finally replied as I broke off the kiss. My leg was pressed against his groin, and I could feel that he had sprouted morning wood. He pressed it even harder against, still horny from the night before.

Behind him, Jon opened his eyes. Cal had gotten up earlier; if I had to guess, his hole had been hungry when he woke up. He would have hit the pipe, then tried to find some random guy to breed his hole. He required a pretty steady diet of sperm to stay satisfied, and even with the two of us, we couldn't always keep up. He would return soon enough, sweaty, disheveled, tweaking, and dripping sperm. Hopefully, by then, some more of the guests would have arrived, and he'd be able to get even more loads from them.

"Good morning," Jon said. He leaned in, over Seth's head and kissed me. Then he leaned down and kissed Seth's head. "Hungry boy," he murmured.

"Oh?" I asked.

"His hole is trying to swallow my dick," Jon said.

"You need to get fucked?" I asked Seth.

"Please," he said. I reached down and grabbed his butt cheek, pulling it apart and exposing Seth's well-used hole for Jon's raw cock. "Fill me up," he continued.

"Careful what you ask for," I said. My fingertips brushed against Jon's dick. It was soft and warm on the outside, but that masked the rigid, stiff core. His shaft was still slippery with the sweat, spit, lube, and cum that had accumulated over the course of the evening and into the small hours of the night. There was a soft gasp from Seth; Jon had penetrated the boy and the fuck had begun.

"Mmmmmm," Jon moaned. More of his shaft slid past my fingers. Jon was always horny in the morning. It was the perfect time for Seth to be gifted with another thick and potent load of sperm. "Fucking hot."

"Can you feel the cum up there?" I asked. 

Jon smiled. "Hell yeah," he said. "So much god damned sperm in this boy."

"You're a lucky boy," I told Seth.

"I know I am," Seth said. He moaned as Jon pushed his dick a bit further. It was a moan of pleasure; I wondered if he'd feel the same pleasure when being fucked at the end of our weekend together. "Your dick. So damn hard. And so fucking deep."

"And so completely raw," Jon whispered into his ear, just loud enough for me to hear it over the sounds of the two men fucking.

"Raw. And safe," Seth replied. "Fucking perfect."

My dick twitched. The night before, Jon and I had replaced most of the poor boy's PReP with harmless and ineffective sugar pills. The occasional live ammunition would make it even worse for Seth; it would help ferment a drug-resistant strain even as he thought it was protecting him. All I needed to do now was to habituate him to skipping doses as well. "Taking it all boy?" I asked.

"I am. Every raw inch of it." I leaned in and kissed him. I pressed my tongue into him and forced myself onto him. He accepted me willingly, even sucking me deeper. It was easy to lose myself into the kiss, even more so knowing my husband was fucking him. It was the same feeling we had with Cal. A fourth would be an interesting addition to our small family. "He's gonna cum in me, isn't he?"

"Yeah," I said, then kissed him again. We got lost, taking several minutes to remember to breathe, much less continue to talk. "Cum deep in your guts," I said. 

"That's what I want," Seth replied. Another kiss, another five minutes of intimate pleasure. "His load in my ass."

I wrapped my arm around Seth's head, and leaned in to kiss Jon. He was a bit flushed, his face red. He always looked that way, right before he reached orgasm. "Breed him," I whispered to my husband.

"That's my plan," Jon said. "Fill him with my cum."

I whispered in his ear, this time softly so that only Jon could hear me. "Your hot poz cum," I said.

"You know it." He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close, crushing Seth between us. The young man moaned; Jon's cock was being forced even deeper into his body, and he was loving every second of it. "Fucking cumming," Jon grunted, as his body spasmed in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Breed him," I grunted. I had kept my hand on Seth's ass; now it was time to hold him tight. My grip was tight enough to keep him from squirming away. It was his destiny to get loaded up by a bunch of poz men, and it would be a pity for him to miss another one of Jon's massive morning loads. "Fill him up."

"Fuuuck yeah," Jon grunted. He had hit the point where the only thing that mattered was his dick and the pleasure it was getting from shooting its load into Seth's asshole. "Fuuuuck," he grunted again. Each one was indicated another eruption of pleasure for Jon, and another spurt of hot, thick cum into Seth.

"You're cumming in me," Seth moaned. His voice was a bit weak; I wondered just how intense it was for him. "Fucking fill me up with your hot daddy cum." 

"Take it, boy," Jon said. "Fucking take every drop." Seth had called him Daddy, and that had gotten Jon's dick throbbing even more. Two more spurts landed in Seth before the boy had even had a chance to breathe. "Fucking breeding you, my boy."

"Please, Daddy," Seth said, embracing his desires and dreams, and allowing himself the pleasure of being properly fucked by a real man: hard and intense, raw and unprotected, dangerous and euphoric. "Breed me."

"Oh, damn," Jon grunted, then sighed in exhaustion. His pace was slowing down, but Seth had gotten a fresh morning load of cum in his ass. "Fucking intense," he said, then kissed me again. There was sweat on his lips, and I could sense the heat rising from his body. "Fucking good boy."

"Fucking hard Daddy," Seth said. He nibbled on one of my nipples, and my dick throbbed. Watching my husband fuck a young boy had reminded me of my own morning wood. "Both daddies," he said. 

Behind him, Jon slowly pulled his dick from Seth's hole. He then rolled onto his side, his arms and legs spread trying to cool down. "You ok?" I asked. 

"Fine. Just tired."

"You got a workout," I said. "As did you," I said to Seth. He smiled and kissed me. "Happy boy?"

"Yeah. But hungry. Daddy dick is filling, but it just leaves you wanting more." 

"Careful there, boy," Jon said. He was still breathing heavily.

"Can I get some food?" Seth asked.

"Sure," I said. "You know where the kitchen is, right?"

"Yep." He climbed to his knees with surprising dexterity, especially for one freshly fucked, and literally not even out of bed yet. 

"Take what you need. And come back and let me fuck you," I said. I grabbed my cock and felt how hard it was.

Seth paused for a second stepping off the bed. He reached back and grabbed his ass, pulling it aside for me to admire his asshole. There was a smear of white spooge against a light spray of hair. My dick throbbed. "Will do, Sir," Seth said. My dick dripped when I heard him call me Sir.

I looked over and saw Jon staring at my cock. He looked up and waited for Seth to step out of the room. "I saw that," he said. He rolled over next to me. "You liked him calling you Sir," he said. He reached down, and ran his finger over the tip of my dick, lubricated by my pre-cum. "Really liked it," he said, and then licked his fingers clean. 

"Or Daddy," I said. Jon reached down and continued to stroke my dick. It was still hard, and even the light stimulation from Jon caused another drop of cum to form.

"Yeah," Jon said, and trailed off for a second. He continued to gently fondle my stiff staff. "Daddy." He leaned up against me and nibbled my ear. I turned towards him and we kissed. "Big daddy dick," he said, running his finger along the length of my shaft. "Poz daddy dick," he mumbled, before I stuck my tongue back in his mouth. 

"Charged up poz dick," I said. "My man need a recharge?" I asked. I was looking forward to getting my dick into Seth again, but there was more than enough cum in my heavy balls to make all the men in my life happy. 

"Yeah," Jon said. "You gonna shoot that infected spooge into my raw hole?"

The dirty talk, so explicit about the virus we both carried, was turning me on. "Hell yeah. Re-charge my drug-free husband?"

"Re-charge, yes. Drug-free, hopefully not," Jon said.

Memories of the night before came back to me. I remembered dumping out Seth's PReP. I remembered Jon saying he was going to stop taking his HIV meds. I remembered being hard as a rock at the implications of what we were doing. "Wait. You're gonna take meds today?" I asked.

"Of course not," Jon said. "Seth deserves our most potent fluids." He rolled over and opened the bed table drawer. I smiled. "But drug free?" he said as he produced a glass pipe and a torch. "Not if I can do anything about it." With his free hand, a bottle of poppers also appeared. "Wanna start the party?"

"Only if I can breed your raw hole," I said. I already knew the answer to the question.

"Fuck yeah," Jon said. He sat up in bed, and held the glass pipe up to the window, examining how much was still left in the bowl. "More than enough for us," he said. He lit the torch and held it under the bowl, expertly rolling it and pulling the flame. It was only a few seconds before the first tendrils of white smoke leaked out. "This is going to be fun," he said. He wrapped his lips around the stem, and inhaled deeply. I could see the bowl empty. He paused for a second, and it refilled. He emptied it several more times; I was too distracted by his ass to count them properly. "Fuck," he grunted, and a small cloud escaped from his mouth.

Then he leaned in, and pressed his lips against mine. He exhaled, forcing the thick cloud into my lungs. I gasped, but managed to get most of the cloud. We continued to kiss, exhaling and inhaling the cloud between us. Jon pressed his body against me. His cock was still semi-hard from fucking Seth. It felt good to feel him against me, especially as my cock slipped between his legs, and eagerly sought out his hole. "Fuck," I said. "I want to get inside you."

"I want you in me," Jon said. "Fucking me."

"Breeding you," I said.

"Recharging me," Jon mumbled. The tina was just hitting my brain, and my dick was throbbing.

"Repozing you," I said. I reached over for the pipe; Jon handed it over. It was still lightly smoking, so I put it in my mouth. Jon held the torch under it, and within a second or two, my lungs were sucking in the thick clouds. "Mmmmmm," I muttered, waiting for the bowl to re-fill. 

"Help you pass it on to Seth," he said, dreamily. I could tell the tina was hitting him as well. It was a good feeling; our thoughts were getting sleazier and sleazier, and our bodies aroused and ready to follow those thoughts to their logical conclusion. But yet, I didn't want us to get too high yet. The entire weekend stretched out before us, a weekend full of partying and playing and pozzing. I nodded, and Jon killed the torch. I handed the still-warm pipe to Jon, who managed a still respectable hit. We kissed again, and swapped the cloud back and forth. "This is nice," he finally said.

"I'm still going to fuck you," I replied. I exhaled the last of the cloud, and it slowly drifted down, and then off the bed. "Still going to fuck you hard."

"And raw," Jon said. I rolled him over onto his back, and maneuvered myself between his legs. Instinctively, he grabbed his ankles, and spread his legs wide. I just let my dick follow the path outlined by Jon's muscular, hairy thighs. It led directly to his hole and I let my cockhead rest there for a second.

"Re-charge you with my cum."

Jon reached down and felt my dick, carefully positioning it so it could slide into his hole. "Your poz cum," he said. "Fucking potent poz cum."

I tensed my thighs, just enough to push my dick an inch or two forward. It was all the force that I needed. My dickhead slid easily into Jon's hole, and the two of us moaned softly as my shaft slid into his tight, warm, raw hole. "I'm inside you."

"Fucking me," Jon said. I leaned in, pushed a few more inches of my dick into him, and then kissed him. "Fucking me with that fat daddy cock," Jon said, when I finally let him catch his breath. He stared at me, his brilliant green eyes flashing in the morning sun. "I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied. It was all too easy to love a man who took my cock like Jon did, and then would return the favor with even more intensity and passion. "Love the way my pozcock feels in your hole."

"Last night," Jon began. I knew what he was going to talk about. "Your numbers." I was right.

"Yeah?" I asked. I had just gotten blood work back. My viral load was high and my T-cell count was low. It was not a good combination. 

"Are you?" He paused for a moment, hesitating. "You know. Go for it."

"Full-blown?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "Full-blown." I could tell he was being careful not to put any emotion into it. He wanted this to be my decision. But it was hard for him to hide the way he was stroking his dick. Surprisingly, for a man who had both just shot his load and just hit the crystal, his cock was getting hard. "AIDS," he said.

"I don't know," I said. I pressed my dick deep into him. My cockhead twitched, and a few drops of pre-cum landed in his gut. "It's scary. But also, exciting."

"Yeah," Jon said. He smiled again, pulled me close, and kissed me. It was close and familiar, the product of years of fucking and loving. "You know, not matter what, I'm here for you. No matter what you choose."

"And your ass?"

"Will always welcome your cock. You know. I took your cock neg. I took your cock poz. And I'll take your cock with full-blown AIDS as well."

"Fuck," I grunted, shoving my cock deep into my husband's ass. "I love you."

"I love you too. I want you to cum in me." Jon wrapped his legs around me, and pulled himself onto my cock. A bolt of sexual energy ricocheted out of my dick, across my body, and landed in my brain. "Fucking give me your AIDS load," he grunted into my ear.

"You want it?" I moaned. "You want my AIDS cum?" I asked. I was pounding my dick into him relentlessly. I don't know why I even thought the question. I had past the point of no return, and there was no way I could stop myself.

Jon, of course, was hungry for my dirty, infected poz load. "Breed me," he said. "Fucking breed me with that AIDS dick. Fill me with your foul and toxic cum." He tightened his legs around me and held me fast. He was holding me tightly enough that it was hard for me to even move, much less pull out far enough that even a drop of my deadly poz cum would drip out of his hole. "Make me your poz bro. Your infected husband."

My dick was throbbing. These were some of the darkest and most depraved fantasies that we had, the ones where we would infect each other, spread it to our friends, and gift it to utter strangers. These were the fantasies that Cal had help us make real and the same fantasies that crystal made more intense and arousing. "Fuck," I grunted. "Your hole is hungry for it."

"Give it to me," Jon moaned. "Fucking breed me. Knock me up. Give me your disease." I leaned in, and we kissed. I was dripping a steady stream of pre-cum into Jon's hole.

Several years ago, the two of us had hooked up with a doctor. Tweaked out on crystal, the three of us had started talking about pozzing. He had told us about his patients, how the men would tell him first about playing around with tina. Then the men had told him about barebacking when they were high. Finally, he would tell each of them that they were poz. We smoked another bowl together, sharing stories of partying and barebacking.

Finally, Jon had asked the doctor if pre-cum was enough. The doctor had taken samples of each of our pre-cum and showed us under an old microscope just how many sperm were there. "Enough to get a girl pregnant," the doctor had said. "Or infect a twink," he had also added.

Ever since, Jon and I had treasured these longer moments of exchange. It allowed us to build and strengthen the fluid bond between us, without the pressures and aftermath of a release. Even so, invariably the resulting orgasms were the biggest and most intense we shared. "Mmmmmm," I moaned. "You want to share another hit?" I asked.

Jon smiled. He knew exactly how another hit from the glass pipe would impact our love-making. The talk would get dirtier and we would push each other to greater extremes. I couldn't help but wonder about Seth. The young man had taken multiple loads from all three of us last night, and then, Jon and I had destroyed the only thing that was protecting him from us. Both things had been ideas cooked up in previous tweaked-out party sessions. What would we think up this evening? "Yeah," Jon said, jolting me back to reality.

He reached over and grabbed the pipe and torch. We sat up a bit, making it easier for him to heat up the bowl. It quickly started smoking, and he stuck the stem of the pipe in his mouth. As he inhaled and tasted the familiar smoke, he closed his eyes and smiled. "Fuck, this is nice. You inside me," he said between breaths draining the bowl. 

"My poz cock," I murmured, as he continued to suck down gulps of clouds. Finally, he nodded, and I took the pipe from him. It was still warm, so I took a few quick hits. "Maybe my AIDS dick," I said as I adjusted the torch. The drugs were filling my lungs, and just beginning to hit my brain. The crystal was amplifying the HIV already lodged there, and sending signals directly to my cock. It was all-consuming; all I wanted to do was breed.

I kissed Jon, and we swapped spit and clouds, letting all of the drug fill our body. The warmth was spreading outward from my cock and only re-enforcing my erection. "Fuck," I moaned. My dick stiffened. "I want to breed you," I grunted.

"Do it," Jon replied. "Breed me hard."

"I want to breed Cal."

"Do it, man," Jon replied to me. "Breed him deep."

I shoved my dick deep into Jon's raw hole. "I want to breed Seth," I said. I said it on auto-pilot, but I suddenly realized that I had meant it all. I wanted to breed my husband, of course. And, clearly, I wanted to breed our young boy. But I also wanted to breed this brand-new boy as well, and I wanted to breed him in the same breath as these critical men. 

"You wanna breed Seth?" Jon arched his brow at me, but then smiled. "One rule." It was my turn to look quizzical, but Jon continued. "One rule. As raw as possible," he said, smiling. My cock twitched, and more pre-cum dripped into Jon's hole.

"Of course," I said, and kissed him again. It was hard to imagine life without Jon. It was horribly trite, but he wasn't just my husband, but also my best friend, closest confidant, and indispensable therapist. He usually knew what I needed long before I realized it.

"You need another hit," he said. "A big one," he continued. "Before you breed Seth with that thick, hard cock of yours."

"Poz cock," I mumbled, as I picked up the pipe and fumbled with the torch.

"More than that," Jon said. "Fucking AIDS cock." Between my arousal and the crystal, my head was spinning and my dick was throbbing. It seemed all I could think about was spreading my seed and my virus. I wanted Jon to get it; I wanted Cal to get it; and, of course, I wanted Seth to get it. Nevertheless, I still managed to get the torch lit, and melted the tina. I stuck the pipe in my mouth and inhaled. "Big hit for me, my love. And a bigger hit for Seth."

I inhaled slow and deep, letting the potent drug fill my lungs and seep into my bloodstream. I savored the hit. Before the day was done I would introduce Seth to these pleasures of crystal. I wondered how far the drug would push him and what dark fantasies would be uncovered. "That's it," Jon said. His voice was gentle, yet firm. It was impossible for me to deny him anything, even when it was a drug-fueled sexually depraved fantasy. Or maybe, especially when it was a party and play sexual fantasy. "Get tweaked for me. And get Seth tweaked for all of us."

I paused a second, lowering the torch to avoid burning the tina. "And plant some toxic seed in that fertile ass," I said. I stuck the pipe back in my mouth, and inhaled a thick cloud. "Fuck," I grunted, and dutifully inhaled another cloud. I was able to do a third before my lungs filled up. "But not before I plant one inside of you," I said.

I held the hit for at least a minute. I put the pipe to the side, and gently slow-fucked Jon's hole with my cock. Even as early into the party as I was then, I was still utterly tweaked, and the additional hit would only make it worse. "Re-infect me, my poisoned man," Jon said. He squeezed his ass around my shaft. I was trying to hold off, but I was getting pushed closer to the edge. "I know you've got plenty of loads up there," Jon said.

"Fuuuck," I moaned, exhaling the thick cloud. It took a second before I could see Jon again. It was a bigger hit than I should have done, but I was beyond caring about that. I needed to share my gift. "I'm getting close." Last time I had partied like this, I had cum at least five times before I lost count. There would be plenty for both Jon and Seth. 

"Cum in me," Jon grunted, squeezing my dick. I grunted. "Fucking breed me with your poz cock," he continued. "Infect me with your AIDS cum," he said, as he pulled me down into a kiss. His tongue pressed into my mouth, and I lost it.

"Fuuuuck," I grunted again, as my balls churned. "Oh god. So fucking hot. Gonna cum in you. Fill you up with my poz cum." I was on autopilot, more observing my body going through its darkest impulses. There was nothing I could do to keep from cumming. 

"Do it," Jon said.

"Fucking re-infect you with my poz cum?" I asked in reply. "You want it?" I knew the answer, but it was far sweeter to hear it from him.

"Fucking breed me. Fucking infect me with your AIDS cum."

"Oh fuck," I grunted, and slammed my dick into my husband. This was how we stayed connected. We exchanged fluids as often as possible, and we had always embraced the deadly consequences. My balls clenched, and my cockhead tingled. I was on edge. I pushed my dick all the way into Jon and held it. "I'm cumming," I muttered before I lost all capability for rational thought. "FUUUUCK," I grunted, as a jet of pozcum rocketed down the length of my shaft, directly into Jon's receptive hole. "FUUUUUCK," I grunted again when a second spurt shot out. 

My cum was thick and hot. It burnt as it travelled the length of my dick, but it only reminded me of the potency of my seed. My dick was a loaded gun, my balls were endless magazines, and I was shooting right into my husband. I slammed my cock back into his wet hole, feeling the slimy fluid I had already injected squish around, and felt the force of the third spurt into his raw asshole.

"Fuck, your cum burns," Jon said. He smiled. "I hope that means you're shooting proper AIDS spunk." That comment got him another thick load of cum. Jon tightened his ass around my shaft, clenched his fists, and closed his eyes. With over eight inches of my dick buried inside his body, we were completely connected. I felt the struggle of his body, wanting simultaneously to reject my deadly, diseased gift of virus-soaked semen and accept my loving, purifying gift of marriage.

Jon struggled for several seconds, his ass writhing on my cock, before his need took over. He relaxed, his ass released, and I felt him accept my loving and deadly seed. "Take it, my man," I said, as more of my juice dripped into him. "Get every drop," I continued.

"Fucking intense," Jon said. My dick was still lodged deep in him, still dripping cum. But the initial intensity of the orgasm had passed and I could enjoy the long release. "I think you're full-blown," he said. "At least the way your cum burns."

I smiled. I closed my eyes, and imagined myself in a few years, following this path. The virus would have left marks on my body. My cheeks were hollow, my frame was a bit gaunt, but I still had the muscles and the hair. However, my cock felt bigger. Stronger even, and so much more potent and powerful, compared to today. In my vision, it thrust in and out of Jon. It pounded Cal relentlessly. And slammed deep into Seth; the young man now had a beautiful biohazard tattoo emblazoned on his flat stomach.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. My dick surged, and two more spurts of cum drained from the bottom of my balls into Jon. I would need a bit of a respite before I was going to be able to cum again. But that would be later. For now, I stroked in and out as I worked the thick toxic paste into Jon's guts.

"Wow," Jon said, his eyes distant. He clenched his fists again, and this time, his entire body shook, not just his ass. "Wow," he grunted again, as he struggled to maintain control. His ass held onto my dick like a lifeline. For a moment I was scared, worried that it was a reaction to the drugs we had done, not the cum I had just injected into him. But then, just as before, he relaxed and his ass sucked in my dick, accepting every poisoned drop of my seed. "Wow," he said again. "Those were, uh."

Jon didn't finish the sentence quite yet. He wrapped his arms around me, pulled me tight against his chest, and kissed me. I thought for a second, I could taste my cum in his mouth. But then I lost myself in the post-orgasmic bliss. We made out for maybe seconds, maybe hours, before Jon finally broke it off. "I love you," he said. "And that cum. You need to share those dregs of your infected balls with Seth."

"I will," I said. I shifted slightly; it was just enough stimulation to realize that my dick had finally gotten semi-soft, and it started to fall out of Jon. "When does the party start?" I asked. I reached over and grabbed Jon's cock. His was soft and small; the crystal had hit him much differently than it had affected me.

Jon carefully rolled over. Unfortunately, it meant that my dick fell out but he ensured that every drop of my spooge stayed inside him. "Jesse should be over shortly. Thought Seth would enjoy a massage before the gang bang."

"And get his hole penetrated by Jesse's unmedicated dick?" I asked. My own dick was twitching, thinking about another load of infected cum landing in Seth. Even though I knew this was the crystal thinking for me, it was still felt undeniably real to me. 

"Among other things," Jon said. He smiled.

"This the time for us to introduce him to partying?" I asked.

"Hell yeah it is," Jon said. "I thought you would never ask." We kissed again. "Maybe a booty bump. And you can fuck it into him?" I kissed him again. My dick was throbbing. "You want to message Jesse? Tell him what the plan is?"

"Sure." I rolled over and grabbed my phone. I found Jesse one page down in my messages; it had been a quick conversation about helping poz some boy Jesse had found. I pounded out a quick message. "You and me. We're gonna help Seth get his first booty bump. And more high viral load cum."

Fucking hot part of the story. Love the way the meth affects them and makes them all the dirtier for aids cum. Love to get partied up like  that and be loaded with aids cum. fuck, wish i were in that story. Damn

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

8. Jesse

My phone woke me. It was the familiar chime from the booking app. As much as I wanted to turn over and go back to sleep, it was the essential sound of a pay-check. I reluctantly rolled over, grabbed the phone, and tried to focus on the screen. It was a direct message from a client. "Sore. Need some deep relief this morning." He also gave the details of the hotel he was in. It wasn't far, and I needed the money. I had scored a bag of tina the previous night, but it had come dear. Even though it was early, a bit of extra cash wouldn't hurt.

"I can be there in 20," I wrote back. "$250 for an hour. I'll take care of any soreness." I had no idea who he was so I was going to be perfectly ambiguous. There was always a risk, but the hotel he was at was not cheap, and there would be plenty of video cameras in the lobby.

"Perfect. Room 1620. You can come right up." I always re-packed right when I came home so I could be ready to go, all the way down to re-filling and preparing the pipe. After that, it took only a few short minutes to make sure I was clean and ready for whatever. I pulled on a jockstrap, sweat pants, and a close-fitting tank top. I timed it perfectly with the Uber, and in less than ten minutes total, I was on my way.

Once on the freeway, the Uber driver looked back at me in the rear-view mirror. "On your way to a job?" he asked. I nodded to him, silently wishing I had done a hit from the pipe before leaving. "Pretty early, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said. "But some guys like it in the morning." There was no point in pretense any more.

"Oh," he said. "I know how that goes." He laughed. "But, lucky for you, it's my evening." He laughed for a second, satisfied with his attempt at a clever joke. "You ready for it? Head screwed on right?"

"Fuck, I dunno man. Was just wondering that myself."

"Good man. You gotta think about yourself first. What gets you ready? What puts you in the mood? I got it all, just let me know. I just got some great E, dope-ass weed, and just picked up some really clean ice."

The day was off to a good start. I was on my way to a client paying nearly double my normal rate, and my Uber driver was offering to get me high. Not to mention I had another client later in the morning, a client who was always up for partying, playing, and pozzing. "PnPnP" he called it.

"You have ice? You mean, like tina?"

"Fuck yeah," he said. He was smiling, happy to have found a fellow traveler. "You want to try some? This stuff is fucking awesome." He handed me a pipe and a torch. "Don't worry. It's on the house." That explained a lot. He wasn't just an Uber driver; he was also a drug dealer. It was a good idea; he already had an excuse to be driving around, and the drugs let him make plenty extra on the side.

Before I lit the torch, I looked around. The streets were sufficiently empty that I lit it. I knew the ritual well, and in just a few seconds, I was huffing down the thick white clouds. It hit me fast and hard, and I coughed out most of the first hit.

"Careful there. Do another hit to get the full effect." The pipe was still warm, so it was barely a second before I was filling my lungs again. I knew what to expect this time, so it was easy to get every cloud I needed. "That's right. A good hit." I nodded, and then pulled the pipe from my mouth. I held it for as long as I could, then exhaled. It nearly filled the back of the car, momentarily blocking my view.

"Fuck, that's nice," I said. The tina was hitting me. I could feel the pangs of sleaze radiate outwards from my dick, my brain was drenched in a rainbow of depraved thoughts, and my hole could never get enough dick.

"Do one more hit," he said. "Gift from me to you." I didn't need to be asked twice. The tina was still warm in the bowl; it took only a second for the thick clouds to form. I inhaled as deep as I could. The next hour would be interesting. I had no idea who the client was, what he looked like, or even what he wanted from me.

The first few minutes were always the most difficult; it was my job to put him at ease. My lungs filled with the tina clouds and as the drugs soaked deeper into my mind, I spun out alternative stories of what would happen at the hotel. He could be a younger guy, using his dad's credit card to explore his sexuality. Or an older man, finally breaking free of society's restrictions. Or maybe he knew what he wanted, and his husband couldn't bring himself to give it to him.

Finally, I had my fill of the thick smoke. I handed the pipe and torch back to the driver. He took a quick hit from the pipe before it cooled down too much. "Yeah," he said, as he exhaled a thick cloud. "Fucking awesome shit, isn't it?"

"Yeah," I said, finally exhaling the hit. "Gets my head spun on right."

"Right on," the driver said. He handed a card back to me. "Take this." I read the card. "Tariq A.: Weapons of Mind Destruction" It had a number on it. "Always happy to make a deal with another working stiff." He reached down to his crotch; even from behind it was obvious he was playing with his dick. "Damn. That bitch tina always makes me horny."

"Yeah," I said. My dick was hard and my ass was twitching. That was the sign of some really good crystal. Far too often, it would tilt me in one direction or another. "Fuck it does." I handed him my card. "Jesse James. Massage." My phone number and e-mail were on it.

"Damn. You busy this afternoon?"

"Not yet," I said. "Two appointments in the morning."

"Awesome. You can help me with his." He motioned for me to lean forward and look. I hadn't really noticed Tariq until now. The driver was medium height, dark skin, and a thick beard. He was in a dark blue uniform, with a bit of grease smeared on his pants. Before I could even wonder, I saw his dick, a fat shaft that looked like it hung down to his knee. "Yeah," he said, laughing. "It's ten inches."

Before I could say anything, he suddenly stuck it back into his coveralls, and buttoned them up. "Almost there," he said, motioning me to look. About 4 blocks away was the hotel. I wanted to taste his cock, almost badly enough to tell him to stop.

Luckily, the last vestige of the rational spoke for me. "Cool," I said. "I'll give you a call when I'm done."

"I'm gonna look forward to it," he said. "You're fucking hot."

"Thanks," I said. I leaned back and gathered up all my stuff. "You too," I said, wondering what his cock would feel like in my throat.

Suddenly, Tariq put on the brakes. I looked up, and saw that we were still a block away from the hotel. He pulled into one of the many empty parking spaces on the side. He looked back at me, offering me the pipe. "One last hit?" he asked.

"Fuck yeah," I said. The first few hits had hit me and I no longer had the willpower to refuse more crystal. I took the pipe and torch, and stuck the pipe in my mouth. Only after I had heated up the bowl did I think to look around me. Luckily there wasn't another soul in sight. I inhaled deeply. I no longer had any fear of the thick clouds; I wanted to get properly spun up before meeting my next client.

"Do a big hit," Tariq said, egging me on as I drained the bowl several more times. "Make it impossible to care anymore." I inhaled once more, and felt my lungs fill with the clouds. "Perfect," he said, as I pulled the pipe out of my mouth. There was a long pause as I held the hit, feeling the chemicals infuse into my blood. "Hold it," he said. I held on for a few seconds more, before exhaling the thick cloud that filled inside of the car.

Fuck," I muttered. "That fucked me up."

"Good," Tariq replied. "Do another."

"Not sure I sho..." I started, but Tariq cut me off.

"Do it," he said. The tina was hitting me hard, and I couldn't argue against the animal logic of pleasure. I put the pipe back in my mouth; it was still smoking slightly. "Big one," he said, as I heated up the bowl and sucked down the clouds for what seemed like five minutes.

Tariq took the pipe back from me, as I held my hit. He took several deep breaths from the pipe, before putting it in the ashtray. Before I realized it, he was out in the road again, racing down the street and towards the hotel. The sudden burst of speed caught me by surprise, and we were practically pulling into the hotel driveway before I thought to blow of my cloud. I tried to roll down the window, but it didn't work.

"Sorry," Tariq said through the thick fog. "It's broken. But I'm sure they already know you're a tweaker." The crystal had already hit me, so I found this funnier than anything else. "Here you go," he said, coming to a stop right in front of the hotel's door.

"Thanks," I said. "I'll talk to you soon." As I stepped out of the car, I was glad I had at least worn the jockstrap. I hadn't really been able to hide the cloud that fell out of the car, but at least the jockstrap kept me merely to a visible bulge. I slung the backpack with my supplies over my shoulder, and grabbed the portable massage table out of the trunk. I held the table in front of me, to keep anyone seeing my erection.

The hotel was set up so I had to walk right by the reception desk on my way to the elevators. The hotel had a good reputation among the working boys, and this morning was much the same. I recognized the man behind the front desk. I had met him a few years ago at the bath house. Since then, there had been many opportunities to swap clouds swap loads. "Good morning, Mr. James," he said. "Glad to see you again."

"Good to see you too, Colin," I said.

"Why don't you ask for me on your way out," he said, which was the way he said I was going to get fucked and bred on my way out. 

"Will do," I replied. and walked on to the elevators. The elevators were totally empty, and I was taken directly to the sixteenth floor. Room 1620 was at the end of one of the corridors. If the tina hadn't totally messed with my sense of direction, it would also have great views. I put down the table to knock on the door. That meant when he opened the door, he'd immediately see my bulge.

It took him only a few seconds to come to the door. I heard his footsteps, but then they stopped. There was quiet, which seemed to stretch for hours. But it was just the tina fucking with me. But then he could see how hard I was tweaking. But I could control it, at least for a bit. The paranoid scenarios played out until the door quietly opened, and I got the first look at my newest client.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Tim," he continued. He was in his mid-forties, but still had a muscular body. He took care of himself, and his self-care routine clearly included a bit of ink, a lot of time at the gym, and an occasional booster shot of testosterone. His chest was covered in dark hair, mixed with an occasional fleck of grey, but the two-day stubble on his face was much greyer. I allowed myself a quick look down; he was wearing a pair of dark blue gym shorts which did a bad job of hiding an erection.

"I'm Jesse," I said. I wondered why a man like that had to pay for sex. I'd even hit him up on Scruff when I was off the clock. "Good to meet you, Tim."

"You too," he said. "Can I give you a hand with that?" he asked. He reached down to grab the table and I caught a glimpse of a wedding ring on his left hand. It was surprising to see it.

"Yeah," I stammered, "That would be great." I couldn't tell if Tim's spouse would be a man or a woman. I stepped in behind him, and paused to glance around the room. It was a big room; big enough that the king-size bed at one end seemed almost small. The room was dominated by the window: an entire wall was floor-to-ceiling glass, looking out over the ocean and the start of the hills. It was still dark enough that the grid in front of me was demarcated by streetlights and traffic. "Fuck," I said. "Nice room."

"Yeah," he said. "Although, I did get upgraded."

"Lucky."

"I know. I decided to reward myself."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's where you come in." Tim pointed to an envelope on a shelf by the door. "That's for you."

"Thanks," I said. The exchange of money was always awkward, but Tim seemed to have done it before. Again, it didn't really matter. I'd let Tim do almost anything to me. Or I'd do anything to him; we still hadn't really talked about what he was interested in. My head was spinning from the tina, and it was hard to concentrate. My thoughts were racing, from one sleazy scene to an even more depraved one.

I took the table from him, and quickly set it up in front of the window. I knew the windows were reflective enough to keep anyone from seeing in. "You want to get comfortable?" I asked. I pulled a few supplies from my bag: a towel, a bottle of oil, and a small black bag. That was the one that contained the party supplies: pipe, torch, poppers, and extra favors.

"Comfortable? Now?" Tim asked.

"Well, you know. Strip down," I said.

"Well," Tim stammered. "Well, you know. I was kinda jerking off right before you arrived." His hand automatically went for his groin. As he brushed against the shorts, I could see his cock jump and move. It was thicker than I expected. My hole twitched, wondering what his manhood would feel like as it stretched me open.

"Hey. That's cool. We all do it." I smiled at him, and pushed down on my dick, letting him see how hard I was. The tina was driving my every action, and it was hard not to start jerking off right then. Still, it did give me an evil thought. "What were you thinking about? You know, when you were jerking off?"

He turned bright red. The blush covered most of his torso, and made my dick throb. "Uh, you know. Just watching stuff on the web."

The blush had given it away. I could hardly hide the fact that I occasionally did porn. It was my best advertising. It also meant that he was at least open to barebacking, not to mention some of the more inscrutable kinks I had allowed myself to engage in. "Yeah? What of?"

"Umm, well, I mean," he stammered. Finally, he said it. "To be honest, you."

"Me?" I asked. He nodded. I smiled. "Cool," I said. "Now, let me see you naked." My ass was twitching and my dick was throbbing. I didn't know what I wanted more: his hole or his pole.

Tim stuck his hands into his shorts. He started to push them down, going far enough to expose a thick, dark bush of pubic hair. He stopped though, and asked "What about you?"

"Don't worry. We'll get there soon enough." That was enough to satisfy him, and he pushed his shorts over his dick allowing it to spring free. It was a proper daddy cock: about 8" long, thick like a can of Red Bull, topped with a thick head. "Nice," I murmured as he stepped out of his shorts. He moved with blunt male force; he relied entirely on his muscle, with little finesse. "Turn around," I said.

His ass was like the rest of him: muscle, with just the right amount of hair. I wanted to get down on my knees in order to worship his dick and rim his ass in preparation for fucking. He gave me only a few seconds glimpse of his ass before he turned back around. He was stroking his dick, which was now pointing upwards, a bit of pre-cum at the tip.

"Uh," I started. "Um." Now it was my turn to stammer. "Which video were you watching?" I managed to ask.

"Some cocksucking movie. You were hanging off a table, getting your throat fucked."

A bead of pre-cum leaked from my dick, even as my throat tightened. From the few words he said, I remembered the movie. It was for a series called "Throat Fucking." It was on of the first times I had to stop and hit the pipe in order to continue the scene. "Throat Abuse" I said.

"Yeah! That's it! Fucking amazing."

"Yeah," I said, a little less enthusiastic than Tim was. The top, Max, was hung, at least two inches longer than Tim, and just as thick. The scene was supposed to take only an hour. Luckily, at the end of the second hour, Max let me stop and take several big hits from the glass pipe. I needed the courage and strength the crystal provided several times over the next few hours of throat abuse. The final video was only ninety minutes long, but it was a compilation of nearly six hours of continuous cocksucking and throatfucking. Afterwards, it took several days before I was no longer hoarse and my throat was no longer sore. "It was intense," I finally said, by way of summary. "I was hoarse for three days."

"Fuck, that's hot," Tim said. He was slowly stroking his dick, staring at me. "My wife barely sucks me off, much less let me face-fuck her like that. But fuck, that's hot." He trailed off, like he was about to say something, but instead, he just played with his dick. "I want to see you naked," he finally said.

"Yeah?" I asked. He nodded, and I slowly pulled off my tank top. This was important; I was seducing Tim. He had already told me everything that I needed to know about how he wanted the morning to go down. But I still had some power. If I did it right by teasing him just precisely and pleasuring him absolutely perfectly, I would stay in control. If I stayed in control, all I would have to do is suck him off. But if I didn't do it, he would end up face-fucking me. "You like?" I asked as I pushed down my sweat pants enough to show him the waistband of the jockstrap.

"Hell yeah," Tim said. "When was the last time you sucked a guy off?"

"Uh," I mumbled. "Last night," I said. Now it was my turn to blush.

"Hot," Tim said. "You swallow his load?"

"Yeah, I swallowed," I said. I licked my lips at the memory of how his salty-sweet load filled my mouth. "I always swallow."

"Fuck yes," he said, starting to stroke his dick faster. It was my turn to act; I stepped forward and knelt down right in front of Tim. He stopped jacking off and let his hands fall to his side. I took a few seconds to admire his dick. It was pointing up slightly, a long, thick slab of meat already starting to drip pre-cum. I looked up at him, and he nodded. "Go ahead. I know you want it."

He was right. My head was spinning, and all I could think about was licking his cock. Another hit from the glass pipe, and I would even be open to getting throat fucked. I opened my mouth and licked the bead of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. "That's right. Lick it up," he grunted as I ran my tongue over and around his dickhead.

His pre-cum was salty, and also a bit bitter. It was a familiar flavor; it was the taste of a man who drank a bit. The tina allowed me not to care. It was pre-cum, and that was a plenty good start for me. Before I realized what I had done, I took the tip of his cock into my mouth. It seemed so small and inconsequential, but it was an act of submission before him. I may not have been prepared for him to throat fuck me, but I no longer believed that I had a say in the issue. If he asked for anything, it was now my job to make his request happen.

Tim picked up on the change in the power dynamic. "Fuck yeah, cocksucker," he grunted. "Make my cock feel good," he continued, as he insistently forced his shaft deeper into my mouth. It wasn't long before the tip was pressing against the back of my throat. "Come on, man. Take my cock. Take it all the way." It was a strange mix of ordering me to do it, and pleading with me to do it, like he hadn't fully internalized his position as either the dominant man or my client.

"Yaaaa," I said, doing the best I could with his fat cock in my mouth. I kept my vocal cords relaxed, and swallowed slightly. For most guys, that was all I had to do for them to slip into my throat. But, of course, Tim was a lot thicker than most guys and I was thrust into the discomforting experience of forcing myself onto his cock.

"Ohhhh yeah," Tim grunted. "Swallow my whole fucking shaft," he continued. He rested his hand on the back of my head. He gently pushed down on my head. It was barely enough to even move my head, but the psychological impact was intense. Tim had paid for me; I was only his plaything now. Even worse, all I could think about were ways to please Tim. I wanted to be his toy. I quickly swallowed another inch of Tim's shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmmph," I grunted, getting one last gasp of air before Tim's shaft blocked my throat. At least then, I would be able to swallow the last few inches of his fat manhood. "Mmmmmmph," I grunted again and then pushed myself forward. An inch of his cock slid past my lips, and his dickhead pushed deeper into my throat.

"Almost there, faggot," he said. He put his other hand on my head, and applied real pressure. The last two inches of dick disappeared into my mouth. I was humiliated: naked, on my knees, impaled on another man's cock, and yet, thanks to the tina, I was loving every minute of it. I wrapped my hands around his muscular ass, and used it to leverage another precious few millimeters of his dick into my body. "That's what I want," he said. "Hungry for every damn inch of it cocksucker?" he asked.

I nodded my head but kept my eyes locked on his. I wanted him to know how much of an honor it was to be sucking on his dick. Some part of my head knew that I was spun out on tina, but it didn't matter. All that mattered was Tim's cock, and it was my sublime duty to ensure its pleasure. "That's right," Tim said. "Keep your eyes on me. And keep my dick in your throat." I swallowed, trying not to gag as the muscles down my throat constricted around his shaft. "Oh hell yeah," he moaned. "Massage my dick."

I grunted, and swallowed again. I was simultaneously trying not to pass out from lack of oxygen or gag from the massive dick in my throat, but the swallowing pushed me over the edge. My body contorted as I gagged, trying to get the invading shaft out of my throat. But Tim tightened his grip on my head. "Come on, Faggot. I know you can take it." I closed my eyes. It didn't matter. Due to the position of my head, I couldn't see Tim any longer. With my throat utterly filled, I just imagined learning to breathe through his cock, and slowly inhaling: in and out, in and out.

"That's what I meant faggot," Tim finally said. I was still on my knees, worshipping his cock. He was forcing his cock in and out of my throat in the same rhythm that I had been mediating with his cock. It was a deep, pure connection we had developed in those short few minutes, powered by the tina I had done, and the load Tim had stored in his balls. "You're taking all of it. No chick's ever done that before, cocksucker."

I could do little but slightly nod in agreement. It was enough to demonstrate on Tim's manhood, and let him feel just how good his cock could feel. "You know what I want?" Tim asked. I nodded my head. I was still sober enough to know exactly what it would be like, but spun enough that I thought I wanted it. "Yeah," he said, smiling as I nodded. "You know it. You want it too, don't you?" He pushed his dick all the way into my throat. "I'm gonna fucking rape that throat of yours."

"Nnnnssth," I managed to barely grunt. It was the sound a man made when he broke, and became completely a cocksucker. It was a sound only a tweaked-out faggot could make. It was the sound of a "no" turning into a "yes." I pulled off his cock; this time he let me. When his cock fell out of my mouth, he stepped back, and I stood up. Behind me, against the window, there was the massage table. I walked over, and got on the bench. I was on my back, and it took a few seconds to adjust myself. But I quickly found the deep notch at the head of the table, and let my neck slide into it.

"Fuck yeah," Tim said. I opened my eyes, and saw his thighs right in front of me. I looked up slightly, and saw his cock hanging down, thick and heavy. Without even thinking I opened my mouth and craned my neck, eager to resume my worship of dick. "Hungry, aren't you, cocksucker?" he continued, as he pressed his dickhead into my mouth.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as Tim jammed his dick further into my mouth.

"Oh god," Tim grunted. He was impatient, and within a few seconds, his dickhead was pressed against my tonsils. "Oh fuck. There's nothing," he started. He pressed his hips, and his dickhead pushed right into my throat. "Oh, fuck yeah," he said. The first time, the last few inches had been a struggle. But since I was flat on my back and my throat was stretched out and aligned properly, it was at least physically easy to swallow his entire dick.

On the other hand, mentally, it was never easy to get throat-fucked, especially in this position. Cocksucking always involved a bit of submission; getting down on my knees and letting another man put his dick in my mouth always seemed a bit demasculinizing. Being on my back, my head held in place by the very design of the table, and my mouth already filled with a stranger's cock was the ultimate expression of my cocksucking obsessions.

But these considerations were not Tim's concerns. He pushed his cock all the way into my throat, and held it. I reached back to grab his hips but before I barely moved them, Tim used both hands to pin my wrists back to my chest. "Just take it, faggot. Don't fight." He wagged his hips side to side which only pressed his cock against new parts of my throat.

As much as I was already struggling against his facial assault, these new pressures were too much. My body was jerking and twitching as it fought against the thick shaft invading my airways. "No, faggot," Tim murmured as he pinned me down against the table, his hips ramming his cock into my throat, and both hands holding me down by my chest. "You're gonna let me fuck your throat. I've seen how hungry you get. You know you need it."

I nodded as best I could, but my movement was limited by the design of the table and the depths of Tim's penetration. But even that small bit of movement was enough to set off another round of gagging. "Fuck yeah," Tim grunted, as he stroked his dick in and out of my throat, "Fucking massage that dick. Fucking hot cocksucker gagging on my goddamn hard cock."

He pulled his cock out, leaving only his cockhead in my mouth. For a brief moment, all I felt was emptiness. His cock had seemed like an integral part of my existence, and now, it was suddenly gone. But I quickly realized that I needed to breath. I inhaled great gulps of air; it was warm from our exertions, and I could smell the sweat dripping off of Tim's body.

"Oh yeah," Tim grunted, and slammed his cock back into me. All my muscles stiffened as I tried to fight off the intrusion, but Tim held me in place as he forced the whole length of his penis back into my mouth and throat. "Just take it," he continued. Thanks to the tina, my mind was racing, but I forced myself to focus. Having Tim's cock back in my throat helped; it was a single truth that I could build off of. It also reminded me that Tim was paying me to make him feel good; I was his fucktoy for the morning.

"That's what I wanted, cocksucker. Getting to fucking rape your throat." He pulled out a bit, just enough for me to gasp some air, before he slammed it back in. "Fucking." He pulled out and slammed back in again. "Rape." Another slam, this one was harder. "It." One more slam, this one hard enough that he grunted with the exertion. I could feel the subtle synchrony of his heart and his cock; the massive shifts of his shaft were mind-blowing and overwhelming. "This is your fucking god," Tim said. "Worship it"

Tim's cock seemed near perfect. It was the brutal triad of thick, long, and hard. There was only one way I could show my love and devotion to his dick and that was to worship it with my mouth and throat. Mostly my throat. In the moment, I found the openness and willingness to donate my throat completely to Tim. The urge to gag disappeared; instead I was hungry for every thrust of Tim's cock, and feared each parry when his dick disappeared from my throat.

It had taken time and drugs, but I had entered the cocksucking zone. "Fuck this is good," Tim said, pushing his dick all the way back into my throat. I just nodded. Besides, nodding was all I could do because my head remained impaled on his cock. Each stroke of his dick reminded me of my submission to his manhood, but the strokes also reminded me how badly I had needed another man's cock raping me. My tina dick had disappeared, and it was replaced by an impressive boner.

Tim noticed my boner. "Seems like you're enjoying it as well," he said. "And the harder I fuck you, the harder your dick gets." He slammed his dick into me; it felt like he was ripping my throat in two. But despite the agony, my dick was throbbing. I was a cocksucker, doing what cocksuckers were born to do.

The connection between Tim and I was perfect; his thick, hard cock in my throat, my warm, wet throat massaging him to certain orgasm. Time ceased to matter; all that mattered was Tim's cock. Tim was an expert face-fucker; he knew exactly when I needed to breath, and when I needed to struggle against blacking out. I hoped my instinct about when to kiss his cock and when to suck it were as good for him. Over the course of the next hour, we combined our efforts and worked together to bring Tim to the edge of orgasm.

By that point, I was coated in sweat, and my eyes were red and teary from the efforts. "Fuck, cocksucker. You ready for my load?" Despite it being a rhetorical question, I still did my best to nod my head. I'd do almost anything to get cum, much less a load from a man like Tim. "Hell yeah, faggot. You're gonna get a big one." He slammed his cock back into my throat, rubbing the base of dickhead across the raw, inflamed surface.

"Uuuugh," I grunted, wishing he had not been quite so forceful. But it was a brief thought because Tim slammed into me even harder. My nose was pressed up against his balls; they were pulling up tight to his body in preparation for unloading their prized fluids. He was close to cumming and despite my own agony, I couldn't deny him the last pleasure of my throat. I swallowed, forcing myself to ignore the soreness.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, another slam into my throat. One hand was on my chest, holding me down. The other hand had slid to my throat, and it was now wrapped around me. "I can feel my dick in your throat." He slowly pulled out, and I felt the pressure from both his cock and his hand on my throat.

"Fuck I'm getting close," he grunted, pushing his cock all the way into my throat. "Fuck," he moaned, and held his position. I was already struggling not to gag. But the sudden jet of sperm into my throat was too much. My body twisted, as I tried to escape Tim's dick. "No, faggot," Tim said. He was holding me down with ease, even though I was fighting him with all my tina-addled might. "You're gonna take my load. All of it, faggot"

Tim had filled my throat and stomach with his cum. It was good for me to have his seed in me; the warm fluid calmed me down, and helped to suppress some of my baser instincts. Having coasted my throat with his spooge, he pulled out so that his dickhead was all that remained in my mouth. "I want you to taste my seed," he said.

His cock obliged, and deposited a thick wad of sperm across my tongue. It was salty and bitter. It was the kind of taste that would be hard to get out of my mouth. "I want you to walk out of here with my cum on your breath," he said; he knew just how bad his cum tasted. Nevertheless, I savored each precious drop. He indulged my debased need by giving me three more spurts of cum.

By then, I was getting the dirty dregs of his balls. Just from the thick texture and bitter taste, I could tell that the spooge dripping down my throat was a sickly shade of yellow. I wasn't surprised that his wife didn't want to go down on him; only the crystal was allowing me literally prostitute myself like this. "Fuck, faggot," he grunted. "You're a goddamn champion cocksucker." He gave one more thrust into my throat, and it was just enough to inflame my already-raw lining. "Drained my fucking balls." His cock throbbed, but only a small dribble of cum leaked out.

"Damn, that was what I needed." He pulled his cock out of my mouth, pausing just long enough for me to lick his dickhead clean. "You good?" he asked, but with the tone that made it clear it was time for me to leave. Perhaps he was embarrassed in the unpleasant, brutal clarity that may follow an orgasm. I nodded, swallowed, then raised myself up from the table. Despite the brilliant sun of the morning, the room was hazy, and I had to wipe my eyes to see clearly.

My cock was still hard, but it was unlikely I was going to get off here. I quickly put on my clothes and took down the massage table. As I packed away the supplies, I noticed the black case. My pipe was in there, and I longed for its thick clouds. But it wasn't yet the time. "Thank-you," I said, as I stepped into the hall. I grabbed the envelope by the door. "It was a pleasure."

With the door closed, I took a quick peek at the time. I had been with Tim over an hour and half. Suddenly, I had become paranoid that people could tell I had spent most of that gagging on another man's cock. I looked around quickly. But the hallway was empty; and far from being ashamed of what I had allowed to be done to me, instead, my dick was rock-hard. I adjusted my backpack, and carried the folded massage table down the hallway to the where the elevators were.

As I was waiting, my phone vibrated with a text message. The message was from the husband of my next client. "You and me. We're gonna help Seth get his first booty bump."

• Like 12
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

9. Sean

I woke up before the alarm went off. I always hated when I did that; it meant that I could have slept longer. Even if it was only a few seconds, it made a difference. Even worse, it was a Saturday morning. I didn't even have to go to work. The one good thing was that Vic had his arms wrapped around me, holding me tight, and his erection was nestled between my ass cheeks, gently rubbing against my hole.

"Morning," he murmured, as he pressed his hips against me. His cock was stiff, and I instinctively pushed back against him. He started to nibble on my ear. 

"You seem to be in a good mood," I said.

I spread my legs slightly, letting his dick slide along my ass crack. "You too," he whispered in my ear. "Hungry for something, it seems."

"You know what I want."

"My dick?"

"Yeah," I said. "Your hard fucking poz cock." Vic reached down, and pressed a thick finger against my ass. He slowly circled around the edges of my hole, still slightly wet and slippery from him fucking me the night before. "Come on," I said. "Fuck me again."

"That's my boy," Vic whispered into my ear. The warmth of his breath sent chills down my body. Even though I had been living with him for five year, I still was hungry for his dick. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to breed me.

"Just put it in me. Fucking breed me."

"Slow down boy. A man likes to take his time. Get to know a hole." The tip of his finger was brushing against my hole and just barely pressing in. The teasing was driving me crazy. My own cock was throbbing, and the only way I would get release was for Vic to fuck me. "Prepare it."

"I know what I want."

"I know," Vic said. "A hard pounding?"

"Well, yeah, of course. But. I meant something to prepare me." 

"Ohh," Vic said, finally understanding. "Before the party?" I glanced at the clock. We were due at Jon & JP's in two hours. There was plenty of time.

"We'll call it pre-gaming," I said.

"Damn. I like the way you think." Tim stopped playing with my hole, and reached back on the bed table. "Fuck," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"I think we used all the tina the other night. Remember. When Eli came over?" I winced at the memory. It had taken two booty bumps before I felt comfortable with Eli's thick black cock pounding my hole. 

"Yeah," I said. I remembered emptying out the baggie for the last booty bump. I even licked up the last few grains. Tina did that to me, and yet, I was ready for another dance with her. "But damn."

"Yeah," Vic said, and rolled on to his stomach. Immediately, I missed the feel of his skin against me. "You think we should re-stock?"

I wanted his dick in me, and knew I couldn't be distracted. The booty would have been nice, but the most important part was to get Vic's seed. "I'm sure Jon & JP are well-stocked," I said.

"I know," Vic said. He rolled me over, and pulled me closed to him. Not as close as I wanted to be, but it was better than before. "But I was thinking about after. You. Me. Just the two of us." He gave me a long kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth. "And packed bathhouse," he finished.

"That is a plan I can get into."

"Well. Other men are going to get into you. You want to check with Leo? He told he had some good shit the other day." Leo was our regular source. Aside from having pure and powerful party favors, he also had a really beautiful cock. He wasn't at all shy about showing it off, and he loved to feed it to me.

I grabbed my cell phone and texted Leo. As I waited for a reply, I curled up against Vic, and ran my fingers through the thick hair covering his muscular chest. He was twenty years my senior, but yet, it seemed like he was in better shape than I was. We were occasionally teased about the age difference, but I had long ago accepted it. We complemented each other in so many ways that the age seemed like a small thing. "I want your cock in me," I said.

"I know. I want my cock in you. I want my cum in you."

"Your hot poz cum," I said. "You got tested last week, right?"

Vic nodded. "Yeah," he said. "Still undetectable."

"Damn," I said. "You know you taste better when your viral load is high."

"You just like getting bred properly," Vic replied.

"Yeah," I admitted. "I do." My phone buzzed. "Especially when I'm spun," I said, before reading the message. 

As expected, the message was from Leo. "Cloudy morning. Come on over," he wrote.

"Perfect. There in 30-40," I texted back. I turned back to Vic. "Wanna get ready?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. We both got up and started getting ready. I got in the shower, careful to clean out in preparation for everything that the day had planned for us. 

When I stepped out of the shower, Vic was waiting for me. He was holding the glass pipe and a torch. "You want?" Vic asked. "I found a little extra." 

"Fuck yeah," I said. After I took the pipe and torch from him, he bent me over the counter. My ass was up in the air, open and exposed. Vic knelt down behind me, and started to rim me. "Damn," I moaned. He hadn't shaved in a few days, and his stubble was rough against my sensitive hole.

I lit the torch, melted the crystal, and inhaled deeply. It had been a few days since I had last smoked, and I welcomed the familiar feeling of limitless pleasure. I held the hit as long as I could, even as Vic's talented tongue pressed further into my hole. "You should be dripping cum," Vic mumbled, his voice blocked by my muscular ass cheeks.

"I know," I said, finally exhaling the hit. As soon as my lungs were empty, I put the pipe back in my mouth and took another big hit. I didn't care how high I got. In fact, what we had planned would be easier and far more fun for everybody if I was tweaked out of my mind.

"That's what I want, boy," Vic said, as I exhaled and started on my third hit. He got back up and stood next to me. I stood on my toes and he leaned down; our lips met, and I exhaled my hit into his mouth. "Get my sexy boy tweaked out," he continued as we swapped the cloud back and forth. He wrapped an arm around my body, and reached down to find my hole.

"Oh fuck," I moaned. The first waves of tina-high bliss were breaking over me, and I was shivering in ecstasy. "Fuck," I moaned again. "I need to get bred." 

"One last hit," Vic said, "Then we can go to Leo's."

"And get more?"

"And get more favors. Plus, hopefully some sperm for my slutty, sexy boy's hole." The crystal was hitting Vic as well; when he was spun, he loved to watch me get fucked. It didn't hurt that when I was spun, I loved to get my ass fucked by as many men as possible. "One last hit for you," he said, putting the pipe in my mouth. He held the torch under it; there was not much of the crystal remaining, so it started to smoke quickly.

I was careful about how little was left, and made sure not to waste any of it. Vic pulled the lighter away after a few more seconds. "I want you spun boy," Vic said. We had smoked together so often that I knew that by the time the bowl stopped smoking, my lungs would be full. Then all I had to do was hold it as long as I could. "That's my tweaker boy," he continued. He leaned in and kissed me, long and deep, his tongue probing my mouth. I tried to exhale the hit to him, but Vic just shook his head.

"Now," he finally whispered, and I exhaled into his mouth. It took a few seconds to fully exhale, but Vic's lungs took all of it in. "Yeah," he said. I looked up into his eyes; he had that glazed, distant look that meant he had taken a few hits already. "Fuck," he moaned, as he exhaled the cloud. "Ok. I gotta take a quick shower. Get everything?"

I quickly packed our to-go bag. It was already full of various toys and things, but I added the case with our party supplies. I wished that there was more tina. My ass was twitching, and I knew a quick booty bump would make it feel so much better. But I knew any last crystal we had in the house had gone into the pipe Vic had offered me.

I was about to pull on a pair of cargo shorts when Vic suddenly tossed me a black jockstrap. "Wear something appropriate," he said. He had also put on a jock, albeit white; his dick was already straining against the fabric. Vic had taken a lot less time than me in the shower, but then, Vic rarely ever bottomed. I grabbed a ratty old t-shirt; it was a bit threadbare, and sized for me before I started spending a lot of time at the gym. "Good choice," Vic said, slapping my still-exposed ass. I found a pair of sweat pants, and pulled them on. 

"Come on," Vic called from the hallway. "The Lyft is almost here." I grabbed a Nasty Pig ball cap, a pair of sunglasses, and the party bag, before running out into the hall. Vic had already gotten on his shoes; I opted for a pair of flip-flops, as it was faster. 

I was glad I had grabbed the sunglasses when we stepped out into the brilliant morning sunlight. The air was warm, the sun bright, and the crystal was hitting me. There was nothing that I wasn't ready to do. Vic locked the door, and pointed me to the grey Prius waiting. He followed behind me, and we climbed into the back. "Vic," he said to the driver. 

"Amit," the dark-skinned driver said, as he tapped on his phone. A map taking us to Leo's house appeared on the screen. The message on the bottom said it was only a ten-minute drive away. "You boys having a good morning?"

"Yeah," Vic said. "Just getting started, headed over to a friend's place." 

"Ahh, cool," the driver said. I thought he was going to ask something more, but he was interrupted by a phone call. "Sorry guys," he said, and started talking rapidly in a language I couldn't even identify, much less understand. It seemed that because of the phone call, he was driving slower than normal. Or maybe I was just tweaking hard. Given that in less than five minutes he had us at Leo's front steps made me think it was just tina fucking with my perception. "Here you go," he said briefly before returning to his call.

Vic and I got out of the car. Vic grabbed the party bag and we walked up to the front door. It was a 3-story apartment building, shaped like a U away from the street, with a quiet inner courtyard. I rang the bell for Leo; I had it memorized. I wondered if the neighbors ever noticed the men coming and going at all hours. "Come on up," Leo said through small speaker, then buzzed us in.

The elevator was always slower than the stairs, so we climbed the four flights of stairs up to his third-floor apartment, at the end of the hallway. "Damn, your ass looks good," Vic muttered from behind me, as we climbed up to the drug dealer's apartment. He reached up, grabbed my shorts and pulled them down.

"Watch it," I said. "We're not at home." I pulled my shorts back up, and swatted his hand away from me once more. I finally solved the problem by making him walk ahead of me. 

"Come on," he said, looking back at me with a devilish grin. "I know you want to show off your asshole." Over the years, between addiction, recovery, and balance, he had learned what burned at my core and how to harness it for our pleasure. I did want to show off my asshole. I wanted show it off to strangers and let them use me for their pleasure. At the end, it would be time for Vic to fuck me, and push me towards my ultimate limit. 

We arrived at Leo's apartment. The door was slightly ajar; Vic knocked on it, before opening it. "Come on in," Leo said from inside the apartment. Vic held the door as I walked into the dimly lit hallway. Leo was standing in front of me, wearing a pair of basketball shorts. The thin fabric barely hid the outline of his stiff cock. I stopped to stare for a moment; from much experience I knew exactly what it would feel like fucking me. 

"Hey there," Vic called out to Leo, as he shut the door behind me. I heard the click of the lock; we wouldn't be interrupted unless we planned it. Vic put down the party bag by the door. "I think Sean wants to show you something," Vic said. He turned to me. "Go ahead. You know you want to."

I turned around, facing Vic, and bent over, showing off my ass to Leo. I gave it a shake, then pulled down my shorts enough to expose my hole. "Fuck," Leo said, reaching down to stroke his cock. "That's nice. I have a few things I want to stick up there."

"Well, let's get this party started," Vic said. He nodded at me, and I stood back up, and followed Leo into the living room. There was a big TV against the wall, currently playing bareback porn. On the other side was a big couch, and in the middle a coffee table, prominently displaying a glass water pipe. 

"First though," Leo said. "You gotta try this new stuff." He handed Vic the water pipe and torch. "It's amazing. Fucking pure." He looked at me. "You wanna smoke? Or maybe you want a booty bump?" The grin on his face made it clear what he wanted.

"Booty bump," I said. I was about to step out of my shorts, but Vic interrupted me with a kiss and a shotgun. "Mmmmm," I murmured as the fresh hit of drugs spread into my bloodstream.

"Definitely a booty bump," Vic said. He exhaled the last of his hit, and went immediately for another one. As the sounds of Vic sucking up the clouds through the water pipe filled the room, I turned back to Leo.

His light brown goatee only accentuated his devilish smile. "You know what to do," he said, as he knelt down at the coffee table and opened a grey steel lock box. I pushed down my sweat pants; they were tight, just under my ass cheeks. I bent over, wrapping my arms around my legs. There was a slight draft in the room, and it felt cool against my exposed hole. "That's it," Leo said. He had opened a big Tupperware, filled with giant shards of crystal. From the corner, he selected a shard that must have been a quarter. "Perfect shard for a perfect hole."

I shivered slightly. By the time Leo had finished, I was going to be flying, and the day was only just starting out. But, the shard was a promise of something more; any doubt I had about getting Leo's cock had been dispelled. Vic exhaled his hit, and my eyes were momentarily obscured by the cloud. "Both of you are going to be in the zone by the time I'm done with you," Leo said.

"That's what we're here for," Vic said. Leo walked to where I was. With one hand, he spread my ass cheeks completely apart, exposing my hole. I looked up, and saw Vic staring at us, playing with his dick through his shorts. "Tweak my boy up."

"You know it," Leo said. With his other hand, he pressed the shard into my hole. It was sharp and intense at first, but the rough edges quickly melted away. Leo licked his finger. He pressed it into my hole and pushed the shard deeper into my hole. There was just enough water left up there to help it melt. Because I was bent over, gravity would help it soak deeper into my guts. "That's good," Leo said, giving my ass a slap, and pulling up my shorts. "Let it soak in for a minute or two while your man and I get our heads in the cloud."

Vic ran his hand over my back, and up under my shorts. "It was so hot seeing you take that shard," he said. He knelt down and whispered directly in my ear. "I want to see you take his load." I turned my head and kissed him. "Be my little slut boy," he whispered, before standing back up. 

Leo took the opportunity to lean over and shotgun his hit to Vic. The two swapped spit and smoke as their bodies pressed against each other. "Yeah," Leo said, as he broke off the kiss, and still exhaled a big cloud. "That's it," he continued. 

Vic followed and exhaled his hit; it was seemingly just as big. "Come on over," he said, motioning me to where the two men stood. "I bet you're getting hungry right about now."

I stood up, and immediately realized just how big of a hit Leo had stuffed up my ass. My ass was burning as the shard melted deep inside of me. It was like getting slammed, only in slow-motion, as the drug slowly built up in my bloodstream. I joined the two men, and was immediately pulled into their tight circle. Our bodies were pressed against each other which made it easier for our mouths and tongues to meet. 

We kissed for a long time. I remember Leo's thigh pressed against mine, and feeling his phone buzzing several times as we made out. Finally, Leo broke it off, so he could check his phone.

As he was tapping on his phone, Vic pushed me down to my knees, and directed me towards Leo. "Fuck yeah," Leo muttered, looking down just long enough to push down his basketball shorts and free his cock. I lost track of myself, just staring at the cock, trying to understand the layers of masculinity and power encoded in Leo's phallus. Finally, I helped Leo step out of his 

Once Leo was naked, Vic pressed my head forward and directly onto Leo's cock. I opened my mouth, feeling that singular combination of velvet softness wrapped around the core of solid hardness. "Oh, fuck yeah," Leo said. His phone buzzed again, and as he looked down, he slid his dick another few inches into my mouth. "Hey. A client of mine is coming over in a bit," Leo said. "He's cool. Very cool. You cool?"

"Yeah," Vic said. "We're very cool." 

"Boo-yah," Leo said. "Now let's get it cloudy!" He put his hand on the back of my head, and took two steps back; it was just enough for him to collapse on the couch. I scrambled to keep up with him, and in the process, scraped and bruised my knees. But in the fog of tina, it barely registered. All that mattered was Leo's cock. 

Vic sat down next to him. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him start another hit from the bong. However, given that Leo was holding my head down on his dick, my attention was focused there rather than on my boyfriend. "All the way down," Leo muttered, as he pressed on the back of my head, and forced me further down his cock.

I closed my eyes in order to better concentrate on Leo's dick. His dickhead was nestled against the back of my throat, and each movement by either myself or Leo threatened to push the thick shaft into my throat. "Just relax and take it," Leo said, and thrust his hips up towards my mouth. His cock slid in, filling my throat. My body wanted to gag in reaction, but I was just spun enough that I didn't care. Instead, I swallowed the entire length of his dick.

I opened my eyes, and saw that Vic had exhaled his hit. The last remnants of the cloud were drifting down to the ground around me. I looked up long enough to see the two men making out, and Vic's hand down his shorts, playing with his dick. "You look good with another man's cock in your mouth," Vic said.

Before he could say anything else, the doorbell rang. "You want to get that?" Leo asked. "I'm a bit busy. The phone is by the door."

"Sure," Vic said, and stood up. He did a quick hit from the still-warm bong. As he inhaled, he reached down and pulled my shorts down a bit, just enough to expose a bit of my ass. "That's what I want to see," he said. He put down the bong, and left the living room to get the door.

"You're going to be sucking me off when Hunter walks in," Leo said. Leo grabbed the bong, lit the bowl, and took a long hit off of it. I watched him, but despite my drug-hunger, I didn't dare let his cock fall out of my mouth. "Fuck, that's nice," he said as he slowly exhaled his hit. "Cocksucker. Crystal Meth. A lot better than smoking and jacking." He stared at me for a moment. "Your turn," he finally said, and pulled me off his cock.

I wrapped my lips around the top of the bong. It was just about the same diameter as his cock; I wondered if the dimensions of his manhood influenced Leo's choice of drug paraphernalia. Leo held the torch, and I inhaled. Right as I took my first breath, I heard the knock on the apartment door. Vic opened it almost immediately. "Hi," he said. "I'm Vic." 

Leo didn't do anything. He kept the torch under the bowl. "You're gonna do a big hit for me. Then hold it as long as you can while you suck on my dick." My ass twitched. I was going to be sucking Leo off when Hunter walked in, and I was going to have to blow a cloud before I even could say hello.

"I'm Hunter," the new man said. His voice was a bit rough, like he had been sucking dick all night.

"We're in the living room," Vic said. He slapped the guy on the back, and despite the bubbling of the water bong as I inhaled, I thought I heard them kiss. "You're fucking hot," Vic continued. 

I nodded my head to Leo; my lungs were almost full. "A little more," he said, but took the torch away from the blow. I inhaled the last wisp as the crystal quickly cooled down. "Now, suck me," Leo said as he pulled me off the glass bong, and pressed me back down on the hard dick.

"You too," Hunter said, still in the hallway. "You guys having fun?"

There was a bit of indistinct chatter; I strained to make it out, but it was too faint. It may have just been the two men making out. "Well, let's get it started," Vic said, his voice getting louder as he walked down the hallway towards the living room. I was down on my knees, my ass exposed, and my mouth wrapped my drug dealer's cock. I had started the day wrapped in my boyfriend's arms, safe and happy; barely two hours later, I was here. It felt both humiliating and arousing. 

"You guys been partying?" Hunter asked. He was still in the hallway. I couldn't hold my breath any longer, and I exhaled a thick cloud of tina-smoke. I opened my eye, but it was all a dense fog.

"See for yourself," Vic said. He was in the living room now, and I assumed Hunter was close behind.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," Hunter said. "Who's the cocksucker."

"He's my boyfriend," Vic said.

"Oh man, I didn't mean," Hunter stammered. Vic cut him off.

"Don't worry about it. He's a slutty boy." He reached over and pulled my shorts down the rest of the way. I wiggled my ass, happy for the attention. "You want to fuck him?" Vic asked.

"Hell yeah," Hunter said.

"Well, let's get your clothes on the ground and your head in the clouds," Leo said. "In that order." He turned his head. "You too, Victor." He passed the bong to one of the men. A few seconds later, I felt a shirt brush against my torso, then a pair of shorts on the other side. From the first side, I heard the bubbling of the bong. "Nice," Leo said.

I pulled off slightly, and started to turn my head in order to get a glimpse of the unknown man. Leo quickly pushed me back and down. "We'll see about that," he said. He continued, directing his voice to one of the men. "Yeah, there," he said. Something landed on the couch next to us. "Thanks," he said.

"Slutty, you say?" said Hunter.

"Yeah. Specially when he's tweaked." He turned his attention to Leo and myself. "Sean, let's go another level." That usually meant the day was going to get tweakier and kinkier. "But first, Leo, you want?"

"Sure," Leo said. "Just relax," he said to me. He grabbed the object next us. I realized it was a blindfold when Leo pulled it over my eyes. As Leo adjusted the fit, one of the men put his arm across my back. I knew it was Vic; the years had woven familiarity into our skin.

"You're gonna get fucked. And you're never going to see him," Vic whispered into my ear. "My fucking slutty boy." I nodded in agreement. In the background, the bubbling had started again; Hunter was doing another hit. Vic reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart, exposing my hole. "He's had a booty bump. He should be ready for that big one."

Hunter exhaled. It was a big one; even I could smell the sweet crystal. "Spit and determination are all you need." The bong bubbled again. A pause, and then Hunter continued. "Although his mouth seems to be in use already."

"Yeah," Leo said. "How about 'Lube and Force' as a motto for the morning?" 

"As long as it doesn't involve a condom," Hunter said. My ass twitched in anticipation. I had every reason to think it would be raw. Now the barebacking was confirmed. 

"Not in my house," Leo said. "High and Raw. And both of you need to do another bong hit." Almost as soon as he finished, I heard the familiar bubbling of the bong. The blindfold was disconcerting; I wanted to turn and watch Vic suck the crystal down, but the thick leather blocked all the light. 

Nevertheless, the blindfold made it easier to concentrate on what was important. I wrapped an arm around Leo's waist. It gave me the leverage to pull myself further down Leo's cock. He gave an appreciative moan as his dickhead pressed deeper into my throat, and I felt a bit of pre-cum dribble out. "You're gonna get me off if you're not careful," he said. He tightened his grip on my head and held me in place a few moments. "Poppers," he said.

The bottle landed next to me. Leo unscrewed the top and held it under my nose. I inhaled deeply. Just as much as I needed the crystal, I also needed these drugs. The warm, familiar yet chemical scent filled my nose. It was a softer high than the tina, and even the first hit helped smooth over the harsher edges of the crystal. My body relaxed a bit and I was able to swallow all of Leo's hard shaft with ease.

"You're sure it's ok?" Hunter asked.

"He wants it," Vic said. "So, fuck him. Fuck him hard. Fuck him deep. And fuck him raw."

"Right on," Hunter said. "Now, let's get these off you," he continued as he helped me get the shorts off of me. "Jockstrap, huh," he said. One of his fingers found my hole. It was thick, and the skin was rough, like he worked outside a lot. "I like that. Keeps your cock out of the way, and your hole right at the ready." 

I shivered as his finger pressed into me. I had no idea who this man was, other than he was a drug user. Yet, I was still letting him touch me and violate me in front of my boyfriend. It was the tina that was doing this. It was opening me up to new possibilities. My hole twitched. Hunter's exploration of my anus had found the dry booty bump. "You gotta shard up there?" he asked.

"Yeah," Leo said. "He's got one up there. Nice big one too." 

"Here," Vic said, and poured some lube on my hole. Hunter pushed it into my hole, greasing it up, and pushing the drugs deeper into my body. 

"More," Hunter said. "I want that hole wet." Hunter pulled his fingers out of my hole, and Vic poured some lube directly on my hole. It dripped into me, cooling the tissue inflamed by the tina. 

"Spread him open a bit," Vic said. Hunter obliged by sticking three fingers into my hole. He spun them around a few times, just barely long enough for me to get used to it, before spreading them open. Vic took the opportunity and poured in the lube with a steady stream from the bottle. 

"That's good," Hunter said. Carefully, he pulled his fingers out of my hole, massaging it a bit to let it close up. I had been arching my back, so all of the tina and lube stayed there. I could feel the crystal's warmth spread across my hole. It was hard to concentrate; the feeling of emptiness overwhelmed me. Leo's cock was good; it kept me from completely freaking out. But I wanted something more. Something fucking my hole.

I didn't have to wait long. Hunter lined up his dick against my hole, and pressed in. He was thicker than I expected, even thicker than Vic. I needed a second to adjust; I reached back to get Hunter to give me a second to get used to it. But Vic grabbed my hand and held it down against my back. "You're gonna get fucked. Get used to it," he said.

"Damn," Hunter moaned, as he pressed his dick further into me. "Hot. Wet. Tight. Just what I want in a hole."

"And raw," Vic added.

"Well, of course," Hunter said. He pulled out, and pushed back in, this time deeper. "And tweaked. Speaking of which," he said.

"You want a hit?" Vic asked.

"Yeah," Hunter said. A few seconds later, the torch was hissing, and then a few seconds after that, Hunter started to inhale. I tried to time how long his hit took, but I got distracted by pre-cum dripping from Leo's cock. But it ended, and the two men behind me shotgunned the hit back and forth. "Fuuuck," Hunter finally moaned, as he exhaled the last of the tina and pressed his dick all the way into my hole. "Not sure how long I can last."

"No need for you to pull out," Vic said. "Breed my man's hole. Cum in his ass."

"So, fucking hot," Hunter said. "Pounding his hole." Hunter's pace was picking up and each stroke was a quick, forceful thrust into my hole. He was an intense fuck, and yet, I was loving every minute of it. It made me feel good to know that Vic was next to me, watching every moment of Hunter's penetration.

Although he threatened to cum, his thrusts quickly fell into a steady cadence. I lost track of time as I alternated my attention between Leo's dick in my throat and Hunter's dick in my ass. Finally, Hunter grunted. "Fucking close," he said.

"Breed him," Vic said.

"Impregnate him," Leo said.

"Fuck yeah!" Hunter said, and slammed his dick into me. This time he held it, and I felt the shaft swell as a spurt of cum traveled down the length. The jet was intense, and I felt the warmth erupt deep in my guts.

I pulled off of Leo's cock for a second. "Please, fuck me," I grunted, and gasped some air. Leo pushed me back down on his cock, and Hunter rewarded me with several more blasts of sperm. 

"Fill him up," Vic said. Hunter slammed into me, and delivered another spurt of cum. 

"Almost drained me," Hunter said, as his pace slowed and then stopped. There was one more spurt of spooge, then a relative stillness settled over Hunter. He had reached orgasm and had bred a hole. His job was done. "Fuck. That was a what I needed to start off the day." He slowly pulled his cock out. As the dickhead popped out of my ass, I tightened my hole to keep every precious drop of his semen inside me. 

"And I can get you the way to keep the day going great," Leo said. "How much did you have in mind?" he asked.

"I dunno. Like three?" Hunter asked. Behind me, he wiped his dick off on my ass cheeks before standing up. As he stepped away, Vic knelt down and traced around my ass hole.

I was grateful to Vic, because Leo also guided my head off of his dick. I was still wearing the blindfold, so the loss of both Hunter's and Leo's cocks was even more salient to me. "Felt good to have a man cum in you, didn't it?" Vic asked me, as he pressed a finger into my hole.

"Yeah," I moaned, pressing my ass back against Vic's finger. I wanted more inside of me. But Vic knew my ways, and moved his hand with my ass, ensuring that only an inch or two was in me. Behind him, Leo and Hunter were muttering softly as Leo measured out the party favors. 

"Anonymous cum," Vic whispered in my ear. "Fucking slut. Gets me so hard." He slid his finger deeper in my ass. "Partied-up ass. And it's already got a load up there." I was getting so turned on by Vic's dirty talk.

"Make Leo fuck me," I grunted, hungry for more dick. "Please?" Even I could hear the hunger in my voice. 

"Damn. My boy's thirsty," Vic said. Behind us, the drug sale was wrapping up. When Leo walked Hunter to the door, Vic pulled off my blindfold. It took me a second to adjust to the light, but as I looked around, I heard the door shut. I had never even seen who fucked me. "Slut," Vic said, as I looked around trying to catch any hint of Hunter. "Never even saw him." I nodded in agreement.

Leo walked back in the room. "Well, that was fun. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Well," Vic said. "I'm looking for some favors. Maybe about six?" We usually bought in bulk. It was easier to always have some around. Besides, Leo was usually generous in the bigger orders. "And I think Sean here wants your load."

"He was going to get it anyway," Leo said, as he knelt down by the coffee table and started pulling out scales, bags, and drugs. It was going to take a while, so I got on the couch to watch. Within a few seconds, my legs were up in the air, and I was playing with my hole. "Yeah," Leo said, "I see you. Give me a minute or two." 

I wished Vic hadn't left the bag by the door. I needed something in me, something more than just a finger, and the dildos I had put in the bag would be ideal. But the finger was better than nothing. I could feel Hunter's cum in my hole, and I gently pressed it deeper into me. The warmth was comforting. 

"There you are," Leo finally said. "And there's a bit extra there for you," Vic had put two hundred on the coffee table, and took three tightly packed small bags of the crystal. "And now, I think you need something better than that finger," Leo said, turning his attention to me. 

"I know," I said, pulling my finger out of my hole. I spread my ass cheeks apart, letting Leo see the drops of sperm dripping out of my asshole. "Now you gonna bring that monster on?" I asked. The bravado came from the tina doing all of the talking for me. "Or do I have to do it myself."

Leo was up in second, and before I could react, he was kneeling in front of me, his dick already searching for my hole. "You're gonna get what you need," Leo said. There was an edge of anger to his voice, and his eyes bored into me. I stared back, not as a provocation, but it felt like I was seeing him for the first time. I was staring at his face, studying the lines of the goatee, the stubble already growing in, his defined chin, and the gleam in his eyes. 

I suddenly understood what he was. He only looked human, but he was a daemon. Our eyes locked, and I knew that I had figured him out. He smiled, gave me the barest hint of a wink, and then rammed his cock into me. It all made sense. The drug dealing. The barebacking. He was here to corrupt us all. "Take it, sexy fucker," he grunted at me, as his dick disappeared into my hole.

I looked at him again. He was once more just Leo, the drug dealer fucking me raw. It had been a tina hallucination. Maybe even a tina fantasy. It had been real for a moment. But now the only reality that mattered was that Leo was pounding at my hole. Leo at his easiest was an intense fuck. Leo after partying all morning and having his dick sucked was a difficult and harsh fuck. I was thankful for the booty bump he had given me earlier.

"You ok?" Vic asked me. He had sat down next to me on the couch.

"He's amazing," Leo answered. "Fucking hot cummy hole," he said. He pulled out of me, then slammed back into me. 

"That's exactly what I want to hear about my boy's hole," Vic said. "Give him a good, deep fucking." Leo was already pounding my hole hard. Vic's instructions just gave him permission to pound it even harder. "I know you can take it," he whispered in my ear. "You are so hot when you are getting fucked."

Leo was relentless in his pounding. Luckily, Vic was there next to me, whispering encouraging words into my ear. It was turning into a dirty, intense, drug-fueled morning fuck, and we all fell under the spell. Time seemed to drift by; at times delightfully slow, at times agonizingly fast. The constant was my ass getting fucked by an expert cocksman, and comforted by my boyfriend. 

After about thirty minutes of fucking, Vic whispered in my ear. "You want another hit?" he asked.

"Hell yeah," I said. Before I could say anything else, the bong was in my hands, and Vic was heating the bowl. Leo slowed down, just enough for me to inhale deeply without gasping from his muscular thrusts.

"Big hit," Leo said. "I want you spun out when I cum in you."

"I'm sure he knows what to do," Vic said. The two of them were daring me to smoke more crystal. I was just high enough to take them up on that dare. I gulped down the thick clouds as quickly as the bowl filled up. "That's right," he whispered, caressing my hair. "Keep on sucking," he said.

Finally, my lungs were full. I pushed the bong away, and Leo grabbed it from me. I held my breath as long as I could as I watched Leo fill his lungs up. "Fuck," Vic said. "Two tweaked out men."

I couldn't hold the hit any longer, and exhaled. "Two spun out men, fucking," I said. Leo had handed the bong back to Vic, and had returned to his energetic fucking. As Vic hit the bong, Leo leaned in and kissed me, shotgunning his hit to me.

"Hold it," he said, and slammed his cock into my hole. I winced; I wanted a bit more lube. But, as he had instructed me, I didn't exhale any of it.

After a good minute of him fucking, Vic turned to me. "Exhale now," he said. I breathed out the thick cloud right into his face. As soon as my lungs were empty, he pressed his lips against mine, and gave me my third hit in quick succession. We kissed much longer, and Vic's hand started to explore my body, starting at my chest, working his way over my flat abs, and finally finding my cock. It was limp from the tina, but yet the nerve endings were primed and sensitive. "Good thing you're getting fucked," he said, before he started to kiss me again.

Quickly, the three of us got lost again in the crystal fog. At one point, I tried to suck Vic off. Unlike me, the drugs only made his cock harder, and I wanted to feel his masculinity invade my body, just like Leo. He gently pushed me off, and started to kiss me again. "Later, my love. You'll get it all. But you need to be fucked more first."

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise," he said, right as Leo slammed his dick into me particularly forcefully. It must have been at least another thirty minutes of raw fucking before Leo started breathing harder. "You gonna breed my slut boy?" Vic asked.

"Hell yeah," Leo said. "Fucking dump my load in him."

"That's what he's here for," Vic said. "To take our fucking loads. Fill him up."

"Hell yeah," Leo grunted, slamming his dick back into me. He held it, and his ramrod-hard shaft pulsed. I felt the familiar warmth of another man's semen erupt in the depths of my gut. "Fucking." Another spurt of cum landed deep in my ass. "Take." The spurts continued, as he thrust his dick in and out of me. "My." Now he pulled out halfway, all the better to completely coat my ass. "Load." He pulled out for the last spurt, coating my tender ring with the dregs of his balls.

"Fucking beautiful," Vic said. "Your ass. Covered in Leo's cum." 

"Damn," Leo grunted. "I needed that." He rubbed his dickhead against my hole, and spread the cum around. He pressed his dick back into me. It pushed more of his seed into my hole, which I gratefully accepted. He pulled out and stood up. I quickly got off the couch and knelt down in front of him

I licked the last few drops of sperm from his dick. I knew what Leo's cum tasted like. His seed was a bit bitter. It was the taste I associated with heavy crystal use. It was a taste I craved more of. I could also take a new man; it was from the load Hunter had pumped into me. "Damn, you are a nasty slut," Vic said. I looked up, he was staring at me, entranced by me taking dick straight from fucking.

"Nothing like ass-to-mouth," Leo said. Despite that, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. "Too sensitive," he said, by way of explanation. "Now, bend over for me." I spread my legs and bent over for him. "Fuck," Leo said. "Look at that hole. Two dicks and two loads just this morning." 

"Not enough," I said.

"He's a hungry slut," Vic said.

"It's hot," Leo said. 'And I know just what's going to make it even better for him. He pulled up his sweatpants.

"Another pounding from your dick?" I asked hopefully. I stared at the outline still visible in his sweat pants. 

"Close, but not now." He opened the lock box on the coffee table, and extracted a shard. 

"How big?" I asked. I wasn't sure what response I wanted from him. 

"More than big enough," he said. Before either Vic or I could get a glimpse of the shared, Leo pressed it into my anus. I gritted my teeth as the sharp edges pressed against my tender flesh. "Careful," Leo said to Vic. "If he was flying before, he'll be in orbit now."

"That's what I want for him," Vic said. Leo pressed the crystal deeper into my hole, and then pulled out. He massaged my hole, getting it to close up around the shard. It took longer than normal; it had already been a two-cock morning. Once I felt confident none of the cock juice would leak out, I stood up and quickly put on my shorts and shirt again. 

"Let me know if you need to re-stock," Leo said.

"Favors?" I asked. "Or dick."

"Well, always able to help out with the first," he said. "The second, well, give me a bit."

"Don't worry, boy," Vic said, wrapping an arm around me. "We've got the next party. I'm sure you can find cum there." We followed Leo to the door. "I think I've got everything," Vic said. He patted his pocket, where the baggies of crystal had been secured. I had grabbed the backpack with all the other required goods.

"Cool. You have my number?" Leo asked.

"Of course," I said. "And thanks for the load."

I gave Leo a hug and a kiss. The kiss lingered as Leo's tongue explored my mouth. "I can taste my dick," he said. "Fucking hot slut." He turned to Vic. The two men also kissed. "And hot man," Leo said. He winked at me, and for a brief moment, I saw the same daemon I thought I had imagined earlier.

"How are you?" Vic asked. "Those were some pretty intense fucks you took."

"Damn. But god. I need more dick. Your dick." 

"Of course, you do my slut." He pushed me against the wall and gave me a long kiss. It was only interrupted by his phone vibrating in his pocket. Vic pulled it out, and quickly read the message. He smiled. "Yeah," he exclaimed. "I've got two boys I get to play with today." He showed me the text. It was from Cal, the party hosts' boy.

"I need dick. Your dick."

Edited by Gymguy8
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Sfmike64 said:

Hot damn that was fucking hot!,,,,

I agree!  The part with Hector was hot as hell but this is definitely the best episode so far.  Just keeps getting hotter and hotter...

• 1 month later...

10. Dr. Benjamin Weston

It was too early to wake up on a Saturday morning. My phone had buzzed in response to a text message. I had an intuition that it wouldn't be much longer before my alarm went off anyway. Still a bit bleary-eyed, I tried to focus on the screen.

"Wanna come to a parTy today? College stud thinks he just started PrEP," it said. It was from an old friend and occasional patient, Jon. He and his partner Jon threw occasional parties, mostly to load up their boy Cal. The parties were everything a drug-fueled orgy should be: hot, sleazy, and intense. The men were always hot, the drugs were always pure, and the sex was always raw.

"Yeah! When?" I wrote back. "What do I bring?" I finally looked at the time. It was 7:45. Plenty of time to get ready for my 9:00am appointment. It would be over by 10:00, which gave me the rest of the day to enjoy Jon's party. I re-read the message. "Thinks he's started PrEP?" I wrote.

"Any time after 10:00," he wrote back. "We've got plenty of favors. Just bring that infected dick of yours." It stirred as I read the message. 

"We're feeding him fake pills," Jon added. "It's the kid we showed you last time you were here." I had been at his place about a month ago, this time just a fourth man for his unconventional three-way relationship. 

Jon had mentioned a boy he wanted to stealth. "He's gonna get on PrEP," Jon's husband, JP, had told me, showing me the pictures of the young man on his phone. 

Jon had quickly added, "He thinks the Prep is going to protect him. We're still going to infect him." I didn't think much of it; the pipe was offered to me, and then Cal's hole was offered. I took full advantage of both, and left spent and exhausted.

In my reverie, I started to stroke my thick shaft, but had to force myself to stop. There would be plenty of holes eager to milk out my load later. Besides, there was a patient coming at 9:00. His real name was Ian Bolt. He was a porn actor. "Not yet a star," he said in our first session, laughing. He was barely in his mid-twenties, and his laugh made him seem almost innocent. When he first walked into my office, I had immediately noticed the outline of a jock strap through his gym shorts. He was also wearing a tank top which exposed his carefully trimmed chest. He was the ultimate boy-next-door, outwardly preppy and clean, but hiding a dark secret.

Two weeks ago, in our last session, he had told me about his occasional habit with drugs. It was only a matter of time before he would tell me about how he had "forgotten" to use a condom. The thought only made my dick stiffer. I hoped it would go down by the time Ian arrived. It would be awkward to have a boner as Ian told me about his latest sexual exploits. "I may be a bit late. But I'll be there," I texted JP back. I didn't bother showering. I would just get sweaty again in a few hours.

Instead I pulled on a jock strap, thinking it would do the best at restraining my monster. I stepped into a pair of dark grey chinos, and put on a white shirt. It was good enough for a Saturday morning therapy session. I downed a bowl of cereal, then packed a small bag of supplies for the parTy. I had no idea how the weekend would play out, so I added a few grams of tina to my party kit, and made sure there were some clean points, among the other supplies already packed away.

The office was usually only fifteen minutes away. In the light weekend morning traffic, I made it in twelve. I unlocked, and turned on the lights. In the ten minutes before the appointment, I reviewed my notes from our last session. Ian had been planning to go to a porn shoot; it would have been the last weekend. I hadn't written down where it was, but I remembered it being somewhere like Palm Springs. How he had fared in that endeavor would likely be the first topic of our therapy session.

Right on time, Ian showed up. He walked into the office, and took a seat on the couch opposite me. He was wearing a white tank-top with dark blue pair of running shorts. With his legs spread wide, there was the barest hint of his dick pressing against the fabric. There was a nervous energy emanating from him; even as I studied him sitting still there on the couch, he seemed to be almost vibrating energy. "Hey Doc," he said. It was his standard introduction.

"Good morning, Ian," I said. "How are you doing today?" That was my standard introduction with all my patients.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." His hand brushed against his groin, and stayed there a second too long. When it returned to his side, his penis was clearly stretching out the thin fabric. I wondered if my own shaft was as prominent from where I was sitting.

"That's good," I said. "Week go well?" Ian nodded in agreement. His torso flexed, and I saw his nipples outlined in his tank top.

"Yeah," Ian said. "It went really well."

"And you had a job over the weekend?"

"Yeah," he smiled, thinking back. "Went well. Paid well too." He paused for a moment. He looked down. "But."

"Yeah?" I asked.

"At the end. The producer. He pulled me aside." There was another silence from Ian. I waited. Patients hated silence; Ian would fill it up soon enough. "He asked if I wanted to make serious money. Like thousands of dollars."

"How much do you normally get paid?"

"Five hundred a scene. But he offered me ten times that."

"What's the catch," I asked. There was always a catch. I focused on my breathing for a second, preparing myself for having to call the police after this session. It had happened before, and it would ruin the weekend.

"Bareback," he said. I was a bit surprised; I hadn't realized that there were any videos still being made with rubbers. I had stopped using them over a decade ago, and I couldn't remember the last time a guy asked me for one. "I mean. I've always been about safer sex in my movies." Although we had talked about his sex life, I had always assumed that he went raw.

"Always safer sex?" I asked. It was so unimaginable to me that Ian had never had the pleasure of ejaculating unencumbered by a rubber. Or had felt the warmth of another man breeding him.

"Well. Especially on screen. Where people can see it."

"But?" I asked. "Always? All the time?" He had done crystal several times before. No one partied and used rubbers. It just wasn't done.

"Well. Not always. Sometimes. Sometimes it's hard to remember. You know. When you're in the zone."

"So, you have barebacked before." I wasn't going to let him off easy.

"Yeah," he finally admitted. He looked down; I followed his torso down. His cock had grown even harder. I could see the shaft pressed against his shorts. "But only clean guys," he said. "You know."

I nodded. He looked away; he realized just what he had said. I was going to save it, use it later when it would do the most good. "Did you like it," I asked. He smiled, knowing he had been spared an awkward combination.

"Yeah," he said. He reached for his crotch again, this time intentionally trying to adjust his dick. He didn't succeed; I could see the tip of his erection snaking down the leg of his gym shorts. "Yeah, I did." He adjusted himself again. "A lot, actually."

"I can tell." I was going to call out his erection. It was getting increasingly hard to ignore. I shifted slightly; I had the advantage of a jock strap and pants to keep my monster in check. "The idea. It turns you on?"

"Yeah," he said. He shifted, but it did no good. "But, you know, you gotta be careful." I nodded again. Another one of those tells. His dickhead was sticking out of his shorts, the tip glistening with pre-cum. The boy was curiously detached from it, like he wasn't even aware how much was on display.

"Yeah. You've said 'careful' and 'clean' about barebacking" I said. "What does 'clean' mean to you?"

"You know?" he said, looking me in the eye, but not realizing how little that answer meant.

I shook my head in response. I wanted him to articulate his fears. Only by putting them out there, for us to discuss dispassionately, would he understand if they were real, or just barriers he had put up for himself. "I'm not sure if I understand," I finally said.

"You know. No drugs. Healthy," he said. He looked to me for a response, but I was quiet. It was his job to talk. It was mine to listen, understand, and diagnose. "Like, well, no diseases," he stammered. "or anything like that."

I smiled. He relaxed. "I think I understand." I paused for a moment. My dick was throbbing. I was desperate for relief; if Ian didn't provide it, at least there would be some unfortunate bottom at the party later. Ian licked his lips, then licked them again. I realized where his curious energy had been coming from. He was tweaking. I smiled again; Ian smiled as well, unaware of the power I now held over him. "But, you've used drugs before, haven't you?"

"Yeah," Ian said. He looked down, yet still managed not to notice his dickhead sticking out of his shorts. He was pretty far gone already. "Yeah, I have."

"When was the last time you used drugs?" I asked. I wondered if he was going to tell me the truth.

"Um," he said, and then paused. He looked down, and suddenly noticed how hard his cock had gotten. "Oh fuck," he grunted, as he quickly crossed his legs to shield me from the view. "I'm sorry. I didn't notice."

"Oh, it's been fine," I said. I shifted in my chair, just enough to reveal my own hard-on. The boy's eyes immediately darted down, staring at my crotch, before I shifted again, hiding it. Just the few quick seconds was enough to activate Ian. "But you haven't answered my question. When did you last smoke some tina?" I stared him in the eyes, daring him to look down.

"Um," he said. He broke contact with me, and looked down. He wasn't daring a look at my crotch; he was staring at his feet. "Well," he stammered again.

"Go ahead," I said.

"Well. I smoked a little in the parking lot before I came in here. Not much. Just a little." If he had to tell me that he hadn't smoked much three times, I was pretty sure he had smoked a lot. I remained silent. I wanted to see how he thought I would react. "I don't know why. I just needed a bit of a release."

"No," I said, smiling, and leaning forward slightly. "I understand. And it helps me to know where you are. Did you use in Palm Springs?" I reached beside my chair and unzipped my backpack.

He looked down, unable to meet my eyes. "Yeah," he finally said, mumbling.

"What did you say?" I asked. Again, he was going to own his actions and beliefs.

"Yeah, I partied in Palm Springs. I was the bottom for five guys. It made it easier." I thought it would have been a lot easier if he hadn't used rubbers, but didn't say anything yet.

"And you smoked this morning?" I asked. "Why?"

"I don't know," Ian answered. I remained silent. It was barely five seconds before he spoke again. "Maybe. Maybe to make it easier to talk about some things."

"What kind of things?" I asked. I reached into my backpack and pulled out the case that held my torch and pipe. I had carefully filled it earlier, so there would be plenty for both of us.

"Really, the bareback thing." He looked back up at me. He stared at first, then his eyes darted back and forth between my two hands. I was holding the pipe in one hand, the torch in the other. His eyes were growing wide with disbelief.

"I think maybe I should join you, in the clouds, as it were." I said.

"Yeah," he said, laughing. The laugh reminded me how young he was; maybe barely mid-twenties, he hadn't yet seen enough pain or trouble in the world to change his laugh. "Yeah. You should."

"Come here," I said, pointing to a space on the ground just a few feet from me. "I want to share this with you."

"What?" he asked, but it was too late. I had stuck the pipe in my mouth, and was already heating up the bowl. I had done the slightest hit that morning, when I had loaded up the pipe. It was just enough to remind me how good getting spun was. It was also just enough to remind me how pure the crystal was. I had expected it would have been several more hours before I could get spun. I hadn't expected this turn of events, but I was going to run with it. I inhaled a nice hit from the pipe and the thick clouds filled my lungs.

I pointed to the ground in front of me. I exhaled a big cloud. It took a second to drift away enough that I could even see Ian. "I'd hate to waste the next hit as well," I said. "Come here, Ian." I put a bit more emphasis in his name, hoping he heard the subtle change from suggestion to command.

He stood up and paused for a moment. I kept my eyes glued on him, watching the struggle. "We can both do well to lose some inhibitions, don't you think," I asked him.

"Yeah," he said, and took another few steps towards me. "It's easy to talk to you today."

"It has been," I said. "You think that's the crystal you did? Or something else?"

"I don't know," Ian replied. He was standing in front of me, right where I wanted him. "But," he started, before stopping. He was scared of the options in front of him. If he knelt down, he would get spun, and he didn't quite know just how far he would go.

"You don't have to. We can just say we've reached the limit of how I can help you," I said. That set up the alternative in high contrast. It wasn't that he would go too far. It was that he wouldn't go anywhere. For a young man, still hungry for the world, the decision was easy. 

He knelt down right in front of where I was sitting. His face was at the same level as my face. It would be easy to push him down to my crotch.

"I'm nervous. But I think this is the right thing."

"I think so too," I said, as I held the torch under the glass pipe. "Any time you want, just say the word, and we can stop."

"What's the word," he asked. It was clearly not the first time he had been told a safe word.

"Taxi," I said. I stuck the pipe in my mouth, and inhaled. The crystal had been warm, so it melted quickly. Even the tiny bit escaping from the top of the bowl was a thick cloud. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the strange and familiar feelings of the cloud filling my lungs.

"Taxi," Ian repeated. "I hope I don't need one." I let the torch go out, but I still took a few more puffs from the cooling pipe before also putting it down. "May I?" he asked. I nodded, and he leaned in.

Our lips met; his lips were soft and warm. I immediately wondered what they would feel like if they were wrapped around my dick. I exhaled into him, forcing the thick plume to fill his lungs. He inhaled right on cue, and none of the potent plume escaped. As his lungs filled up with the tina, he relaxed a bit. His body was no longer tense, and then, in a moment of hedonistic adventure, he let his tongue brush against my lips.

I immediately responded by running the tip of my tongue against his. He didn't pull away, instead, he brushed his tongue against mine, drawing me into his mouth. Right then, his lungs filled up, and he had to pull away. I exhaled the rest of the cloud, a thick masterpiece that was already making it difficult for me to think clearly. "You ok," I asked.

He nodded, then exhaled his hit. It was a dense white cloud that slowly drifted down to the floor. "Yeah," he said. "That was intense. Good. But intense."

"You want more?" I asked, motioning towards the still-smoking pipe I held in one hand. "I'm going to do another hit."

"You think I should?" he asked.

"You get spun during the week? Or was the last time in Palm Springs."

"I was so high there. I didn't come down until I got back. So nothing. Until now."

"And you were high during filming last weekend?" I wasn't sure if I bought his comment that he had never barebacked on camera. Not that there were any cameras in my office. Or, maybe better, no cameras today. I put the torch under the bowl, and waited for the familiar pings of crystal melting.

"Yeah," he said. "I was pretty much bottom the entire weekend. So, it didn't matter than much." The bowl was now smoking, so I took the stem in my mouth. I inhaled deeply, feeling that perfect first draw fill my lungs. "Fuck, that looks good," he said. I nodded in agreement, and then I closed my eyes, to enjoy better the rush of pleasure sweeping my body.

Several deep puffs later, my lungs were filled. "Come," I said, motioning for him to take my hit again. His lips were just as soft as before, but maybe a bit warmer and a bit more welcoming. Almost as soon as I began to exhale, he pressed his tongue into my mouth. I pushed back; the provocation was more than enough consent for me. I was free to enjoy him until he uttered the safe word. There was just one last disclosure I had to deal with. But it wasn't quite yet the time to do it.

As I forced the clouds of crystal into his lungs, we continued to kiss. We hadn't yet given each other permission to touch bodies, so it was a surprisingly chaste kiss given the circumstances of exchanging a mind-altering drug. But it was an intimacy we had never shared before. I wondered how many hits he had done in the parking lot, to get him spun up and worked up about barebacking. There was still plenty of time to explore exactly what had driven him to this point. But for now, it was enough for us to tongue-duel, swap spit, and exchange clouds.

"Fuck," Ian finally said, as I broke off our extended shotgun-kiss pleasure. We both exhaled the thick cloud in each other's faces, blocking our view for a second. We both leaned in and kissed each other again. I reached out, wrapped my arm around the young man, and pulled him against my body. He had already been hitting he pipe hard. His body was hot against me, to the point that I could feel his warmth even through the two layers of fabric.

With my free hand, I reached down and stroked his cock. He was still rock-hard, his dick straining against the thin fabric of his gym shorts. "It's a pretty impressive piece of tackle you're bringing. What's the event?"

"Damn, that feels good," he moaned as I stroked his cock some more.

"Yeah?" I asked. I continued to stroke his dick. His cock wasn't massive; probably about 7.5" long, with a decent heft to it. His erection was the painful hardness of youth; even before I started stroking it felt more like a steel rod than a cock. My attention only turned it to diamond. "What got you so aroused?" I continued.

"Fuck," Ian moaned. I stopped stroking his cock. I wanted an answer to my question which meant that I had to remove some of the distractions. "Fuck. Just everything. Thinking about last weekend. Thinking about sex. Thinking about getting spun. Thinking about barebacking."

"Well. You like barebacking, right?" Ian nodded. His body shook, just enough for his dick to rub against my hand. "What do you like about it?"

"I've only done it a few times. But the connection. Feeling a man inside me, so close to me. Or once, being inside him. Knowing he accepted every part of me."

"Do you talk about it with your partners?" I asked.

"No," he said. "It's always just happened." He looked away from me. "I mean. We're usually partying. And one thing leads to another."

"Of course," I said.

"And then his cock ends up inside me. And he's breeding me." He started to blush. "Damn. I can't believe I'm talking about this. About partying and barebacking. I mean, with you."

"Why is that?" I asked.

"Well," Ian said. He looked down and his face turned even redder. "I mean. You're hot. That beard. With the bit of grey. Hairy chest?" he asked, finally looking back at me.

I nodded, and unbuttoned my shirt. I hadn't bothered with an undershirt today, and the thick pelt over my chest readily emerged as I opened up my shirt. I spent enough time at the gym for it show, and Ian clearly appreciated it.

"Damn," Ian said. "That's..." His eyes darted up and down, left and right, not sure quite where to focus. I was really feeling the tina; inhibitions were being lifted from me. No longer was I a therapist, nor was Ian my patient any more. Instead, I was a man, confident, horny, and demanding. I threw caution to the wind, and unbuckled my belt. Ian watched, mouth open. I undid my fly. I had on the jockstrap, but my erection was already straining against my erection. "Fuuuuck," he finally said.

"Yeah?" I asked. "You like to bareback with clean guys, don't you?" He nodded. "'Healthy,' I think you said." He also licked his lips. If the tina was hitting me, it was walloping him. He was practically vibrating now, he was so spun up. Plus, he was hungry. He needed sex.

"Yeah," he said, his eyes still darting from my eyes to my beard to my chest to my dick, and then back again.

"What about me?" I asked. "Do I pass your bar."

"Damn." He reached out and put his hand on my chest. He ran his fingers through my chest hair, over my stomach, and grazed over my dick. "Fuuuuck," he said, as he realized just how thick my shaft was. "You're fucking hot," he said, his hand noticeably resting on my dick.

"Have you ever played around with a poz guy before?" I asked. He looked at me a bit uncertainly. "I mean, you know. Someone you knew was infected."

"No," he said. It was such a simple word, and it cut off so many possibilities. But yet, what he said, and what he did were two very different things. His subconscious left little doubt at his feelings: his already spun-out pupils grew even wider, and his hand, formerly just resting on my dick, now started to rub it. "I mean, at least not that I know of."

"Do you want to?"

"I dunno. I mean. Isn't it...um, well, dangerous?"

"It really depends. It depends on who you are playing with. If they are undetectable, then, it's safe. But some guys have a high viral load. They can be pretty dangerous. It also depends on what you're doing. Anal is the least safe. And of course, making out is absolutely safe."

"What about sucking dick?" he asked.

"With an undetectable guy," I said. "It's totally safe." This step, the normalization of risk and deviance, was an important one. I wanted to lower Ian's defenses and re-set his personal risk levels. "Go all the way. It's safe."

He smiled. "Even if I swallow his load?"

"Even swallowing cum. It's safe." I paused. Ian licked his lips again, but didn't say anything for a moment.

Finally, he broke down and spoke. "Can I have another hit from the pipe?" he asked. I smiled. He needed a bit more encouragement, and I was eager to provide it. Besides, I wanted another hit from the pipe.

"Of course," I said. "But, we're going to share it." I grabbed the pipe and torch from the table. I lit the torch and started to heat the bowl. It was still pretty full. I hated trying to re-fill a pipe when I was high.

"Good. I want to share this with you." There was a hint of submission in Ian's voice; radically different from the cocky young man I normally encountered. Ian had his hands still wrapped around my dick, so he felt it twitch and stiffen at the thought. "Damn," Ian muttered, squeezing my dick.

"Take off your shorts for me," I said. Ian hesitated. "I want to see you naked," I said, emphasizing that this was not a polite request but a firm order. He stood up, slowly, and pushed down his gym shorts, just to the point where his dick would break free. He looked at me, knowing exactly what he wanted to do, but needing one more nudge to convince him. "Go on," I said. "You're a really hot boy."

He blushed, and pushed his gym shorts down. His cock sprung free, a bit of pre-cum already at the tip. I stuck the pipe in my mouth, and as Ian stepped out of his shorts, I sucked down the thick white clouds.

He bent over for a second, just long enough for him to flash me a glimpse of his ass. I could tell he had shaven it for the porn shoot; it was smooth and perfect. I wanted to stick everything up there: my fingers, my tongue, my dick, maybe my fist. But all that would come later. Today, it was about breaking down the primary defenses. After that, it would all be easy.

I motioned for him to join me in the hit. He quickly pulled off his tank-top, and fell back down to his knees. His chest was mostly smooth, but I could see where the hair had been shaven off, hiding his Mediterranean heritage. The last outposts of his masculine fur were his thick pubes, his hairy legs, and the stubble on his face.

I sucked down the last bit from the pipe, then set it aside. Ian was clearly no stranger to shotgunning, because our lips met precisely. I exhaled, he inhaled, and together, we spun each other up. I can't remember when we stopped exchanging the clouds, and started just making out. But it was after we had started grabbing on each other's dicks. Several minutes later, Ian finally broke off the kiss.

"Dr. Weston," he said.

"I think you can call me Ben from now on," I interrupted. "We're holding each other's dicks in our hands."

"Ben," he started. "Are you, um," he started, and then mumbled a bit. I leaned in to try to hear him better. "I mean. Are you poz?"

"Yeah," I said. "I'm poz." 

• Like 9
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad people have appreciated this story. It had been one of my favorites so far, but it's also very much the middle story of a trilogy: a lot of time and effort to fill in stories that will all make sense in the exciting conclusion. Now, I just have to figure out if I want to write a conclusion or not...

However, I am putting this on the back burner for a bit. There's a story about two old characters, Clint and Greg that I've just posted, and I am sure there is another few chapters in Jay's saga still to be written. That doesn't mean I've quit, but likely a few more months before I pick it up again. 

• Upvote 3