Dreaming of Adventure / Seeking the Clouds

Gymguy8

I  L O V E. your writing and am soooo happy that you're continuing the Unprepared -- Dreaming/Seeking saga. Your details are my kind of nasty. These stories can become like old friends - only showing up occasionally but always wellcum. I frequently binge-read all the previous chapters first. 

Alas, too many are just dropped without resolution. And I was beginning to think Job Training was one of them. While it left me hanging, I could see where you might have intended to end before Jay was further debauched by a night alone (or not) with his new pimp. I'm really happy to know you're going on with that story. You've managed to keep Jay ingeniously eager to wellcum all those cocks and relish his hole full of various guy's jizz!  Even as Aiden pulls him deeper into his world of depravity Jay seems to intuitively embrace it without guilt, shame or judgement. I can imagine your magic retelling of his coming night with Aiden and an almost endless accounting of his various nasty encounters to come. All while somehow keeping that all-American- boy-next-door innocent eagerness. OK, that's my particular kind of nasty and you've hit my (hard) nail-on-the-head!

Thank you - you're this pervert's Hemingway!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...