Bred in Boston

iosam

Took a trip over to the east coast and went out to some of the gay bars there. After chatting with a hot older guy, I went back with him to his hotel room - not having discussed what we were into / up for.

He mentioned “I want to fuck, I’ll tell you that right now” and he got me going. I sucked him off, he sucked me for a bit, then we moved to the bed. He offered me poppers and that got me going even more. He took out a condom and I asked if he was clean, and after he said yes I told him he could fuck me raw. 

Once his cock was in me it never left until we were done, it was kind of amazing. Through switching positions (me on my back to me on my stomach, side, etc.) and even after dropping the poppers, he picked them up with his feet, never letting his cock leave my hole. Fucking fantastic. He fucked my hole for quite a bit, not wanting to cum, but once he got close he asked where I wanted him to cum. I told him to cum in me and he came a ton in me. An amazing top made for an amazing trip :)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4