Breeding my boyfriends eldest son

I have been seeing my man for almost 12 months now and the sex is still as hot as that first night downstairs in his kitchen... I get on well with his 3 kids and they tolerate me around the house from time to time and all is going good with us. Let me give you some background

I'm 39 yrs old, I'm a chub man and pref to bareback btm during sex. I do however have a very soft spot (not so soft sometimes) for twinks and love to sink my cock into their tight pink pussies if the opportunity ever arises. My boyfriend is 40, he's a total top, nice hairy body and of average build, his cock is well above average and comes in a little under 8" when fully hard. He is a rough lover and makes me moan in pleasure anytime we get naked. He was married to a woman for nearly 10 yrs before she caught him cheating with another man, they are divorced for almost 10 yrs now and their relationship is much better, she has moved on and she's happy he's able to be himself now. They had 3 children during those 10 yrs, a son and two daughters. The girls are 15 (twins) and their son, Dean, just turned 18...

My boyfriend and I have an understanding; in the last 12 months both of us have been with other guys but just for a quick fuck or a one night stand, we are not living together but I spend almost every weekend at his house when his kids aren't around as we are naked most of that time :) and he spends 2 or 3 nights at mine during the working week. We are both in the medical profession and work shifts so our time is precious.

Just getting started.... more to come!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Recap from the opener to this story: 

My boyfriend and his then wife had 3 children during their 10 yrs of marriage, a son and two daughters. The girls are 15 (twins) and their son, Dean, just turned 18. My boyfriend and I have an understanding; in the last 12 months both of us have been with other guys but just for a quick fuck or a one night stand, we are not living together but I spend almost every weekend at his house when his kids aren't around as we are naked most of that time :) and he spends 2 or 3 nights at mine during the working week. We are both in the medical profession and work shifts so our time is precious.

It was a usual Saturday night, it was around 11pm, both my BF and I were on leave from our shifts, we were spending the time at his house, his 3 kids were with their mother, We were sitting on the couch down in the living room, high from poppers and a little drunk after a bottle of red wine. I could feel his cum running down my ball sack again, he had bred me twice in the last 2 hours of hot unprotected man to man fucking and we were wrecked but had some serious smiles on our faces.... He sat there with his large cut cock out and his low hanging balls resting on the couch while I lay next to him. We made small talk after our fuck session and he mentioned that his son Dean was having his birthday party the following Friday night and would I come over. I said sure, why not, I wasn't working and it would be nice to see him and the kids together, it had been a few weeks.

He told me that as Dean had only recently turned 18 some of his friends still were under 18 so a night in a pub wasn't an option for them so the house party would be a better option. It also meant his two daughters could stop in for a few hours too and be part of the celebrations.

Let me tell you a little about Dean;

Standing at just 5"7 tall he's roughly the same height as I am but that where the similarities end. Dean has blond hair and he lets it grow out, it's wavy and flops about. He's a champion swimmer and has been swimming since he was 10 yrs old, he is on trials for the national team in 2 months time where he'll represent the country at the next Olympics should he be selected! He trains in the pool 3 times a week during the school term and 4/5 times a week when he's on holidays, he's lean and well defined body. His dad is proud of his son (rightly so) and shows me his pics now and then. So what I'm saying is that's he's a hot little fucker and what I'd do to get my cock into him... but he's my BF's son so there are rules right?

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Friday night came around. I had arrived earlier that afternoon to help my BF set things up, his daughters arrived shortly after, very exited to be at a party and at 15 it was going to be an experience for them, it was nice to see them and I get on well with them both. They headed off upstairs once things were almost set up to pretty themselves for the evening. Around 6pm Dean arrived in the front door and threw his gear bag and school bag on the floor in the hallway, he was in his track gear and had wet hair. He was not in the best of form and apologised but said he couldn't help it. He had been told by his coach that if he didn't up his game in the pool then his chances of making the nationals would fade away, he was a little upset and wet with his dad (my BF) into the living room for a father/son talk. I left them at it and continued to prepare food, set up the make shift bar in the kitchen and watched from afar.

My BF and Dean came back to the kitchen about 30mins later, Dean had cheered up and said thanks to me for helping to arrange the party, it was no hassle I told him and was only too glad to help him celebrate this milestone birthday. He headed off upstairs to change, people were due to arrive from 8pm onward. Around 7:30pm I said I was going to go get ready and my BF gave me a cheeky kiss on the lips, grabbed my chunky ass and thanked me for all I had done today, he was so happy and we were in a happy place in our lives. 

I went upstairs and walked into the main bedroom to be greeted by one of the nicest sights of my life... Dean, naked and wet from the shower, bent over drying his feet and showing his perfect bubble, shaved hole, for all to see. I stood there for a second and admired, then knocked on the door and he stood up and turned around. He didn't try to cover up and was rightly proud of his body, Oh sorry he said, I won't be much longer but the girls are hogging the main bathroom and I needed to shower. I told him it's no problem as I walked into the en-suite and closed the door behind me. I was tenting in my pants all of a sudden, he was stunning, he was totally shaved all over, no body hair was visible from the glimpse I saw and he had a nice thick cock on him and was well endowed. I had left the en-suite door slight ajar as I started to wash up but couldn't help myself take a peak out the door again to watch Dean put on a nice body hugging white T-shirt and then pull up his tight black jeans - no underwear, so was going commando and put his belt on and headed off downstairs as people had started to arrive.

I showered and changed and came down to the party about 20mins later and had relaxed; I was wearing my nice chino pants, a plan black shirt over my chub hairy body but underneath my white Nasty Jock branded jockstrap was going to help keep my cock in place as I watched the number of young, hot, swimmers wander around the house and have a good time. This was going to be a night of watching and storing faces and bodies for the wank bank.... or so I thought!!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 3

A few hours pass by and the party is in full swing. There's 17 and 18 yr old boys and girls enjoying themselves all around the house, we had kept the party to the living room and the kitchen and the patio area outside and there was a few other parents acting as chaperone around the place too. All was going very well and everyone was having a really good time. The music was playing some of the hits of the day and there was a makeshift dance floor and dance competition going on with some of the lads and girls, all good clean fun. A few of those kids that were eligible were enjoying a beers and wines and the adults mingled with each other sipping their beverages too.

I went back into the kitchen from outside to top up and get myself another bottle of beer, I came up to my BF in the kitchen and he wasn't in the best of form; he told me that he had just been called to work - he's in the medical profession like myself and was off the drink as he knew there was a possibility of a callout - I was off callout rotation so was enjoying the beer flowing. We checked with a few colleagues to see could anyone cover but between us there wasn't an option, he had to go in. I told him not to worry, go explain to the kids and I'd lock up the house afterwards, he said that his daughters were going to go home with their mother shortly but Dean would stay in the house himself if I wanted to go home to my own place but would be welcome to stay even though he wasn't going to be here.

2 hours later the party was dying down, most people had left and there was just a group of lads hanging out around the fire pit outside on the patio area. I was tidying up the living room, collecting glasses and what not when I found myself chatting to Kyle, one of Deans friends. Kyle was 19, had probably more than one to many beers and was in great form, just rambling while he sat on the couch watching me clean up around him. Kyle was also on the swim team with Dean, we talking about the coaches concerns and that Dean had not taken his talk earlier that day well. I said that Dean and his Dad had talked and they'd get through it. 

Kyle made a remark, through his drunken conversation, saying if Dean concentrated on his pool regime as much as he did trying to have sex he'd be on the Olympic team already. I said thats a conversation that Dean and his dad had to have and I wasn't getting involved. Kyle gave me a comment back "well you should because you're part of that conversation even if you don't realise it" I was taken aback, asked Kyle what he meant by that and he just got up, walked over to me, grabbed my cock and balls through my pants and said "Dean wants them more than the Olympics" and walked out of the room.

I was stunned and standing there with a rubbish bag in my hand I froze at what I had just heard; with that I heard the last group of people leave the house and I went out to say my goodbyes and watch them get into taxis and head away. I went back out to the patio area and there was nobody left, I assumed Dean had already passed out from the beers and gone to bed so I started to lock up, I powered down the fire pit, switched off all the outside lights and looked at my watch, it was coming up to 3am. There really wasn't any point in me trying to get a cab to go home so I decided I'd stay in my BF's house, this was the first time I did this without him being there.

I did the last of the tidying up and started to walk upstairs and as I reached the top I heard what sounded like moaning sounds coming from Deans bedroom. I had assuming he was gone to sleep, the door wasn't closed so I gently pushed it in and there I saw a man standing at Deans bed with his pants down around his ankles, a large hairy ass with two hands around it and Dean sucking him off like a pro! I froze, didn't know where to look or what to do. My shock was interrupted by the sounds of this man letting out a growl which I knew was a sign of relief that we all have when we blow our loads. I stood back out into the hall and I could hear the sounds of a pants being pulled up and a zip and belt being tightened again. I needed to move away from the door so I headed back down the stairs and then turned around to pretend I was walking back up without knowing what had just happened.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5

I needed to move away from the door so I headed back down the stairs and then turned around to pretend I was walking back up without knowing what had just happened. I waited for a few minutes and then coming down the stairs towards me was 48yr old Steve, father of Deans mate Kyle, who just walked straight passed me on the stairs and said good night and walked out the door. 

I walked back up the stairs again only to see that Deans bedroom door was now wide open and he was sitting up in the bed, under the sheets. I popped my head in and asked was everything alright? Did you have a good night? Dean response was slightly slurred but he was in control, he said he had really enjoyed his birthday party and thanked me for all I had done, so far, tonight.

"So far? Dean, what do you mean, it's after 3 in the morning, the party is over" I said
"The party is over for everyone else, but it's just you and I left in the house now isn't it? And my dad won't be home for hours" he responded
He slowly pushed the sheets down off the bed and was sitting there, naked, beautiful, and horny. He knew exactly what buttons he was pushing with me... he started to stroke his fine cock, rubbed his firm hairless torso and play with his perk nipples.
"I've dreamed about sharing a bed with you since the first night my dad brought you home, I really hope you feel the same way" he said, in a very twinky seductive voice

I found myself in a trance and in some sort of auto pilot as I stepped closer to his bed and closed the bedroom door firmly behind me. I knew I was crossing a line here but I couldn't resit it, he was begging for it and I wanted it to happen as much as I knew it was wrong.

I unbuckled my belt and undid my jeans buttons, kicked off my shoes and took off my t-shirt. Revealing my bulky hairy chub body to him he leaned forward and crawled on the bed closer to me and started kissing my body. Deans beautiful perk bubble ass was now very visible from the angle I was at; this stunning, just turned 18yr old, with a hot swimmers body started to pull my pants down, followed by my jock strap and released my cock. As I watched his hairless body go under my belly I felt his warm wet mouth engulf my thick beer can, rock hard cock. He was a pro and he knew how to suck a mans cock.

After about 10 mins of sucking and me leaning over to rub my fingers along his hole he came up for air. He got on his knees and we were face to face, naked and both had rock solid erections that needed to be taken care of.

"I want you to fuck me, like I know you want to do babe" he said
"I want to fuck you, like I know you want me to boy" I said

He leaned back and in one move brought his legs from under himself, up by his shoulders, held firmly by his hands and presented his stunning pick pucker hole for me to explore.

"What a hot ass. Spread wider and show me, show me your boyhole" I said, there was no going back now, I was all in for what was about to happen

I took hold of his ass cheeks and slowly pull them apart. I gave him the first flick of my wet tongue, sliding across his tight pucker hole. He gasped and bucked and after a solid 15 mins we were both in ecstasy I drove my tongue deep and devoured his hole. He was making incredible sounds and I didn't care at that stage who heard us, I was in as much heaven as he was. I came up for air and pulled him closer to me so that he naturally started to wrap his legs around my chub frame and my cock was resting at the edge of his hole. We kissed passionately in that position and I took the opportunity to slowly start to enter his hole with my rock hard cock.

"We'll need lube babe, there's some in my bedside locker" he said "next to the box of condoms"

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4

I grabbed the lube from the locker and closed the drawer up again, I could see Dean watch me as I applied the lube to his stunning hole then all over my cock, no words were said between us. I wasn't using the condoms and if he wanted my cock he knew that was part of the deal.

I was ready to fuck his 18 yr old sweet hairless hole, I moved forward and he positioned himself just right as without any effort took my cock in one go... I slid right up his boy hole and started the move like this was meant to be. We were doing what came natural to two men who clearly found each other sexually attractive. I picked up the pace, all this time each of us just moaned in pleasure to one another, no words were been spoken.

I fucked him solidly for 20 mins, he stroked his cock and then yelled out "I'm gonna cum babe, please breed my cunt"

That was all I needed as I felt the cum churn in my balls and rise up..... I blew my load deep up his hole and let out a roar as I did... Dean at the same time then blasted his hot 18 yr old cum all over his chest, chin and face. My cum kept streaming up his hole like it belonged there and finally we both collapsed into each others arms.

We were both panting and the smell of cum and man to man sex filled the room as I rolled over and lay in the bed next to him.

That was the first of many nights to come... We love each other 

• Like 12
  • Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1