Blocking and ignoring users

Guest bbgnn

On 11/30/2021 at 6:59 PM, DarkroomTaker said:

Blocking a user, obviously does not work when you can see pics in gallery and even documents uploaded that I do not wish to see. Even when reported nothing changes.

I am very curious to know what these pics are that are offending you on here. Not saying that you shouldn’t be offended but I’m just curious. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I am very curious to know what these pics are that are offending you on here. Not saying that you shouldn’t be offended but I’m just curious. 

Actually to be fair, things have changed of late, thanks Mods. I personally do not wish to see SCAT PICS in the main gallery section or holes that are bloody or everything hanging out of the hole like a prolapse.

Im not saying they should not be on here, maybe a seperate gallery section for these type of fetish, not on main gallery.

What gripes me is a decent thread, good postings and then 1 or 2 feel the need to respond with a scat pic or something similar that is nothing to do with the original posts.

So I block the poster so I dont have to look at it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DarkroomTaker said:

Actually to be fair, things have changed of late, thanks Mods. I personally do not wish to see SCAT PICS in the main gallery section or holes that are bloody or everything hanging out of the hole like a prolapse.

Im not saying they should not be on here, maybe a seperate gallery section for these type of fetish, not on main gallery.

What gripes me is a decent thread, good postings and then 1 or 2 feel the need to respond with a scat pic or something similar that is nothing to do with the original posts.

Ok. I never thought of that but it sure makes sense now. Thanks. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I would 2nd that, and also the pics that have an explicit "partying" look.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest reporting posts that have irrelevant pictures in the post - the moderators have the capability to remove the picture, if it's truly irrelevant and if, in their judgment, it doesn't belong in that particular forum. I for one second the notion that prolapsed rectums and the like don't belong in general discussion forums at all.

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, DarkroomTaker said:

I personally do not wish to see SCAT PICS in the main gallery section or holes that are bloody or everything hanging out of the hole like a prolapse.

I'm not big on any of the above, either. The latter two are not against the rules, but it's fine to "dislike" them, and in fact I recommend that you do.

Scat, however, and in particular images of it, are not allowed anywhere on the forum. If you see any, please report them!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I recognize that prolapse pics aren't against the rules, but there certainly ought to be a rule of some sort that pictures, if added to a post, need to be relevant to the topic and post. If there isn't such a rule, I hope @rawTOPwould consider adding one. Otherwise, once people see they can post extreme pics anywhere regardless of topic, we're going to be overrun with them. Mark my words.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

I recognize that prolapse pics aren't against the rules, but there certainly ought to be a rule of some sort that pictures, if added to a post, need to be relevant to the topic and post. If there isn't such a rule, I hope @rawTOPwould consider adding one. Otherwise, once people see they can post extreme pics anywhere regardless of topic, we're going to be overrun with them. Mark my words.

Perhaps have them in the 'Hardcore fetisj' forum for people into them, and with a little caution in the 'Health' forum might be the place for prolapse.

21 hours ago, BareLover666 said:

Perhaps have them in the 'Hardcore fetisj' forum for people into them, and with a little caution in the 'Health' forum might be the place for prolapse.

Hard-core fetish discussion seems perfectly appropriate to me. I see no reason to post them in the Health area because they never accompany a genuine health question. Anyone who photographs a prolapse knows what it is; anyone who doesn't know is much more likely to have freaked out and gone to the ER instead of calmly finding a way to get that pic. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Just a general comment, posting pictures in a thread isn't the best habit to get into because you have a fairly tight budget for the total size of all the pics you post there. It's far better to create a gallery attached to your profile and refer people to it. 

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, raw773 said:

I used to have someone on "ignore" and I am seeing his stuff again. Going back to check, it now says "You are not allowed to ignore that member."

So far as I know, he isn't an administrator. Is this a bug or by design?

Send me a PM with the username, and I will try to look into it. 

7 hours ago, beefyinkedguy said:

that's kinda fucked up - you should be able to ignore anyone you like. 

That is our intent. I am not aware of any users other than staff who are protected from ignoring. 

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.